PDA

View Full Version : Prague Final: Hlavackova/Hradecka def. Craybas/Krajicek [4] 1-6/6-3/10-6

Elwin.
May 3rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Misa and Jill :sad: :hug: Great tournament :yeah:

Congrats Andrea and Lucie :D big win!

Dodoboy.
May 3rd, 2008, 04:48 PM
:awww:

So sad, i really didn't think this would happen after the first but i guess the other team really thought!

And WHO DA HECK are they?

Elwin.
May 3rd, 2008, 04:55 PM

So sad, i really didn't think this would happen after the first but i guess the other team really thought!

both are just ranked outside of the top 200 :p
they're better doubles players!

happy for them, they won their home tournament :D

Ballbasher
May 3rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Misa/Jill :sad:
Didn't expect Hlavackova to defend her title! :eek:

ElusiveChanteuse
May 3rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Misa/Jill :sobbing:

Ellery
May 3rd, 2008, 05:17 PM
Andrea and Lucie :D

Lunaris
May 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM

Hlavackova was the defending champion, Hradecka is a good doubles player, 16-4 is her win/loss ratio this year in doubles. She was very successful in a team with another czech player Renata Voracova.

I saw only the 2nd set and the supertiebreak. It was a pretty match, some very nice technical rallies with many lobs and angles, not many unforced errors.
Míša was practicing later in the afternoon on one of the outside courts, didn't look very satisfied with herself. :awww:

SloKid
May 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM
Yeeeeeees! :D

Andrea is a solid doubles player and Lucie is quite a good one, I've seen her and Voracova win Portoroz two years in a row.
Great result for them :banana:

CrossCourt~Rally
May 4th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Congrats to Hlavackova/ Hradecka:). Still another strong tourney for Misa and Jilly :bounce:. Hopefully they can win the next final there win :angel::bounce:.