PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here watch General Hospital?

doni1212
May 1st, 2008, 04:07 AM
This is my favorite soap opera and I was wondering if anyone watched. We could have a discussion thread about it!

plantman
May 1st, 2008, 04:14 AM
Only on Mondays, my day off! I've been a fan since the rape of Laura oh so many years ago!:)

doni1212
May 1st, 2008, 04:16 AM
Yeah, it's a great show. My favorite character is Sonny of course, lol.

plantman
May 1st, 2008, 04:33 AM
Yeah, it's a great show. My favorite character is Sonny of course, lol.

I've had many favs over the years......Alan & Monica
Luke & Laura......Good Show!

The only person I can't seem to get into is the nerdy character Spinelli .....He just seems to be out of place as far as i'm concerned! Overdone, overplayed.....what do you think Doni?

doni1212
May 1st, 2008, 04:35 AM
Haha, I think he's a good addition to the show. He's very funny, :lol:
I don't see him with Maxie though. He's too nerdy for her. What do you think of the whole Lulu and Johnny stuff? Lulu gets on my nerves and is always whining! And I don't like Liz and Jason at all. He needs to be with Sam again. Oh, and what do you think about Claudia?

plantman
May 1st, 2008, 04:51 AM
Haha, I think he's a good addition to the show. He's very funny, :lol:
I don't see him with Maxie though. He's too nerdy for her. What do you think of the whole Lulu and Johnny stuff? Lulu gets on my nerves and is always whining! And I don't like Liz and Jason at all. He needs to be with Sam again. Oh, and what do you think about Claudia?

I'm not a fan of the whole Lulu/Maxie/Spinelli storyline...perhaps if I seen it more on a daily basis!

Sam's charachter seems to change every month or so it seems...She belongs with hunky Jason

Claudia....Just love to hate her! But she has the best part on the show as of late. Good match up for Sunny!

moon
May 1st, 2008, 10:22 PM
i used to watch GH years ago. from time to time i'll tune in to see if the characters are still there. :)
I looooove Liz and Jason. Never liked Sam.
Robert and Holly were my favorite couple EVER. anybody remember them?