PDA

View Full Version : Seven-year-old goes on joyride

Infiniti2001
Apr 29th, 2008, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iprUJeDEXUo&eurl=http://www.dlisted.com/node/25585

This is serious ,yet funny :lol: It's fun to do bad things :help:

kwilliams
Apr 29th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Well he did fairly well to get a couple of miles. Most seven years olds probably wouldn't get that far but that kid needs a real scare to set him straight. I hope his grandmother can sort him out.

SOA_MC
Apr 29th, 2008, 11:27 PM
When 7 year olds steal cars you know it's officially GTA season:rocker2:

SOA_MC
Apr 29th, 2008, 11:33 PM
"I want to do it because it's fun, It's fun to do bad things":haha::haha::haha:

Don't pass go, Go straight to jail

Sally Struthers
Apr 29th, 2008, 11:39 PM
the beginning of a life of crime.

Direwolf
Apr 30th, 2008, 12:25 AM
sukeee

mirzalover
Apr 30th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I wanna whip his behind, If I thought they wouldn't take me to jail, I'd whip his behind right now.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Whoop his ass right now!

LeonHart
Apr 30th, 2008, 01:42 AM
LoL! He's cute, but he won't be so cute 10 years from now and doing "bad things".

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Oh he needs his fat ass whipped.
He wouldn't have driven that car if his ass wasn't so big. He looks 10.

And he thinks his punishment is one weekend of no video games?

His ass wouldn't play a damn video game until my car insurance went back down to the levels it was before he drove in that car.

Give him to me.
I would have all the lights off until he came into the house.
Then I would gingle the belt and put on the CNN video where he says it's good to be bad.
And then I would say it's good to be bad huh as I move towards his fat ass and start hitting him with that belt.
You don't care if you could have hurt someone. You'll care now after this.

And I'll dare him to call child services.
Go ahead call them. Your ass will never have a good treat again in a foster home.
Do it.

CanIGetAWhat
Apr 30th, 2008, 03:02 AM
No video games for a whole weekend? :rolls:

God, he's cute. :lol:

doni1212
Apr 30th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Haha, that was so funny. I burst out laughing when he said his punishment should be no video games for a weekend, :haha:

Denise4925
Apr 30th, 2008, 03:28 AM
I would beat his ass and he'd be on punishment for so long, he'd forget what it felt like to watch tv, play a video game or do anything that he enjoyed. :(

Forget the car insurance, he could have killed himself, the other little boy and/or innocent people driving on the rode or pedestrians. If they don't get control of him now, he's going to end up in prison before he's 18.

Infiniti2001
Apr 30th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Cop : Are you sorry? You understand now your grandma will have to pay to get those cars fixed,because you hit those cars.

kid: can my mom help her? :lol: The poor thing is clueless :help:

Slutati
Apr 30th, 2008, 03:39 AM
I would beat his ass and he'd be on punishment for so long, he'd forget what it felt like to watch tv, play a video game or do anything that he enjoyed. :(

Word.
Stupid little fucker:rolleyes:

mykarma
Apr 30th, 2008, 04:00 AM

Forget the car insurance, he could have killed himself, the other little boy and/or innocent people driving on the rode or pedestrians. If they don't get control of him now, he's going to end up in prison before he's 18.
He's grandmother didn't think it was funny at all and said she wanted to whup his behind if she didn't think she'd go to jail. What really pissed her off is that he had no remorse and said he would do it again. Grandma isn't playing, she asked the police to put his little ass in jail but they said he was to young so she wants him to be charged with grand larceny and people think that to much for him. The same people that are talking shit about her will be the same people that are crying for his ass to go to death row in a few years.

If that was my grandmother, as soon as she saw that I was ok, she would have beat my ass in front of everyone.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 04:16 AM
If that was my grandmother, as soon as she saw that I was ok, she would have beat my ass in front of everyone.

She did the right thing.
You could tell she was thinking straight.
I fthose cops weren't there, it would be over.

His ass is getting beat right now. I can feel it.
I hope she whups him until he sings Never Again on key with Kelly Clarkson.

blackcrave
Apr 30th, 2008, 01:46 PM
fast learner

Destiny
Apr 30th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I laughed my head up but still that boy needs to be beat like i was

Beaten with a belt till he begs for forgiveness

:lol: :fiery:

BigB08822
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Yeah, so glorify the boy by putting him on National TV. I am sure he is a hit at school now.

gentenaire
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM
He needs to stop playing video games until he's lost some weight. He's headed straight for obesity.

(this is why people should get a manual transmission)

Wannabeknowitall
May 14th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Yeah. That's everyone mykarma. Everyone just laughed.

flyingmachine
May 14th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I laughed my head up but still that boy needs to be beat like i was

Beaten with a belt till he begs for forgiveness

:lol: :fiery:

indeed :lol: the boy :help:

P_Fer
May 14th, 2008, 11:44 PM
:lol::lol::unsure::unsure::lol:

Karsten Braasch
May 15th, 2008, 02:42 AM
"I wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friend" :rocker2: