PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of crimes against women!! It is really grating my nerve!!

Dawn Marie
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:06 AM
When you look at the news we see the most pathetic crimes against the female! A father imprisioning his daughter to a mother and her four children dying from bombs! What in the hell is so wrong with the female? We are emotional and beautiful people! I am disgusted these days! I'm tired of seeing my sisters being harmed!!!

skanky~skanketta
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Tell me about it. Moments like these make me really grateful to have parents who have given me and my 2 sisters the best that they could. They have never once said "It would have been nice if we had a son as well".

To all my sisters around the world, you are in my thoughts every day.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:41 AM
When you look at the news we see the most pathetic crimes against the female! A father imprisioning his daughter to a mother and her four children dying from bombs! What in the hell is so wrong with the female? We are emotional and beautiful people! I am disgusted these days! I'm tired of seeing my sisters being harmed!!!

If it was anyone but you I would give that person benefit of the doubt.
But you're the same poster with that nasty misogynist comment about Hillary "if she can't "clean house" and "control her man" then how can she clean the white house".

So I ask you what in the hell is so wrong with that female that you feel the need to pick and choose when it comes to women and their rights.

You know what really is the problem with females.
People like you.

spartanfan
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Cook your popcorn people. This shyt is about to get good! ^^

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 29th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Cook your popcorn people. This shyt is about to get good! ^^
Y'all gimme a minute...I'm about to run to the package store and get a bottle of wine...:bolt:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 29th, 2008, 02:13 AM
If it was anyone but you I would give that person benefit of the doubt.
But you're the same poster with that nasty misogynist comment about Hillary "if she can't "clean house" and "control her man" then how can she clean the white house".

So I ask you what in the hell is so wrong with that female that you feel the need to pick and choose when it comes to women and their rights.

You know what really is the problem with females.
People like you.

She did not say that...:eek:

Pureracket
Apr 29th, 2008, 02:34 AM
When you look at the news we see the most pathetic crimes against the female! A father imprisioning his daughter to a mother and her four children dying from bombs! What in the hell is so wrong with the female? We are emotional and beautiful people! I am disgusted these days! I'm tired of seeing my sisters being harmed!!!I understand your sentiments exactly. For some reason, it tore me apart today when I read that around 30 of those little girls in that compound in Texas, aged 14-17, had been pregnant or had had a baby already.

Somewhere in this world, there is some college frat boy who'll grow up to produce Hollywood movies. He will have a field day on these terrible stories about women.

Don't let petty bickering get in the way of your honest sentiment, though. Exploitation is a serious matter.

Dawn Marie
Apr 29th, 2008, 10:26 PM
I understand your sentiments exactly. For some reason, it tore me apart today when I read that around 30 of those little girls in that compound in Texas, aged 14-17, had been pregnant or had had a baby already.

Somewhere in this world, there is some college frat boy who'll grow up to produce Hollywood movies. He will have a field day on these terrible stories about women.

Don't let petty bickering get in the way of your honest sentiment, though. Exploitation is a serious matter.
I totally agree. I am just so sick of seeing innocent women and children getting victimized. The laws across the continent need to change.