PDA

View Full Version : OMG...You have to see this video...ROFLMFAO

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 28th, 2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/23203/tourist_goes_to_local_jamaican_club__tries_to_danc e__and_then_things_go_terribly_wrong.html

LoveFifteen
Apr 28th, 2008, 09:53 PM
TOTAL FUCKING DEATH!!!

:haha:

doni1212
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:13 PM
:lol:

kwilliams
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:19 PM
That was really disturbing. I can't believe they did that to the poor girl.

drake3781
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Reminds me of some stuff I like to not remember too much.

LindsayRulz
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Oh my :unsure:

spartanfan
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:25 PM
I'm horrified for her!

tenn_ace
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:32 PM
poor white woman...

ps. too staged.

mykarma
Apr 28th, 2008, 10:53 PM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/23203/tourist_goes_to_local_jamaican_club__tries_to_danc e__and_then_things_go_terribly_wrong.html

Oh my goodness. That is the funniest utube I've ever seen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::help:

new-york
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM
she doesn't look too disturbed, does she. (???)

Infiniti2001
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:02 PM
I love me dancehall when it's not vulgar :eek: Meanwhile for a "tourist" she really has rhythm :lol: she was doing so well when she was dancing alone.

Pureracket
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:03 PM
That's infiniti in that video!

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:08 PM
I love me dancehall when it's not vulgar :eek: Meanwhile for a "tourist" she really has rhythm :lol: she was doing so well when she was dancing alone.

I don't mind the vulgarity.
In the excitement of it all that dude just showed all the moves he has in bed.
She won't be punked out if she gets there.
There will be no Johnathan Plummer incident for her. :tape:

Infiniti2001
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:14 PM
That's infiniti in that video!

:lol::help: I'm way too shy to have a crowd watching me, besides I've never been to Jamaica :p

Pureracket
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:16 PM
:lol::help: I'm way too shy to have a crowd watching me, besides I've never been to Jamaica :p:lol::kiss::lol::lol:;)

Il Primo!
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:21 PM
LMAO!:haha:

*DEATH*

That's freaking insane! Hilarity!

CrossCourt~Rally
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:29 PM
:lol::help: I'm way too shy to have a crowd watching me, besides I've never been to Jamaica :p

Now a web cam is a different story ;)

Sally Struthers
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:37 PM
seems like assault to me :scared:

LudwigDvorak
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Not funny in the slightest. She looked a little distressed in some parts, but she seemed to enjoy it. Is it just me or did it look like she was trying to attack that guy once she was able to get up again? :unsure: She had pretty good dance moves, honestly. That was perhaps the most shocking part.

Optima
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:41 PM
:tape: :tape:

mirzalover
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Not funny in the slightest. She looked a little distressed in some parts, but she seemed to enjoy it. Is it just me or did it look like she was trying to attack that guy once she was able to get up again? :unsure: She had pretty good dance moves, honestly. That was perhaps the most shocking part.

I thought she was to.

Avid Merrion
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:48 PM
set up.

still funny though lol

Elske
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:48 PM
that's just terrible :( :scared::shout:

Whitehead's Boy
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I don't see what's funny, but anyway what are we suppose to believe? That this is a dance? That this is assault? That she originally consented but was later assaulted? That the whole thing was agreed by her? I don't get it.

SvetaPleaseWin.
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:52 PM
what the fuck :help:
weird.

kwilliams
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:54 PM
I thought she was to.

Me too.

Rocketta
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:56 PM
was she drunk? the rolling around in the sand. :lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I don't see what's funny, but anyway what are we suppose to believe? That this is a dance? That this is assault? That she originally consented but was later assaulted? That the whole thing was agreed by her? I don't get it.

I have feeling you think dancehall has something to do with Natasha Bedingfield and Sean Kingston. :tape:

It's like Julia Stiles in Save The Last Dance.
If you just think you can just be in a corner looking cute when you're the odd person in the crowd, you have another things coming.
There are initiation processes and you better represent.
If not then her ass should have been at some corny ass jazz festival.

She held her own for the most part.

mykarma
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:21 AM
Oh my goodness. That is the funniest utube I've ever seen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::help:
The first time I played it only played to her swimming in the sand. This time it played completely and I honestly think they took advantage of her. Especially the last guy that was rolling her all in the sand. When she got up she acted like she wanted to fight him. Just shows you can never be to careful when you're not in familiar surroundings.

drake3781
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:31 AM
The first time I played it only played to her swimming in the sand. This time it played completely and I honestly think they took advantage of her. Especially the last guy that was rolling her all in the sand. When she got up she acted like she wanted to fight him. Just shows you can never be to careful when you're not in familiar surroundings.

That's one thing it shows you. Anything else?

Apoleb
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:36 AM
I will admit I did laugh at some moments, but overall I felt she was being humiliated and even abused. I also thought that she was going to hit him after she stood up.

CanIGetAWhat
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Poor girl. She was taken advantage of, but it looked like she enjoyed it. :tape:

G1Player2
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Poor girl. She was taken advantage of, but it looked like she enjoyed it. :tape:

Agreed 100%. She was definitely taken advantage of but I think she enjoyed it. Otherwise, she could have stopped dancing immediately and ran over to the other side where the rest of the crowd was at.

And, it did look like she wanted to hit that other guy but I think it was more because he surprised her and hurt her a little when she fell down. Not because she felt he took advantage of her. She could have easily nipped that in the bud if she really didn't want to participate.

Denise4925
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:06 AM
I'm horrified for her!

She seemed to be a willing participant. :shrug: And, the last guy I wouldn't mind jumping my bones. :p

Denise4925
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:08 AM

:lol: Totally agree.

Denise4925
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:09 AM
was she drunk? the rolling around in the sand. :lol:

Hell yeah she was drunk. Everybody's drunk at the beach on vacation in Jamaica. :lol:

Denise4925
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:11 AM

That they are black and you're terrified of black people? :shrug: IDK

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:38 AM
That they are black and you're terrified of black people? :shrug: IDK
I was gonna say the same thing...:tape:

Apoleb
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:48 AM
She seemed to be a willing participant. :shrug: And, the last guy I wouldn't mind jumping my bones. :p

She was obviously a willing participant when she started dancing and things were relatively quiet. But you certainly can't tell whether she was OK with being forcibly dominated, jumped on and dragged in the sand. If anything, the way she was trying to push the sand away from her and her reaction when she stood up (looked like she was trying to hit him) seem to suggest that she wasn't exactly a willing participant in everything that took place.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:55 AM
She was obviously a willing participant when she started dancing and things were relatively quiet. But you certainly can't tell whether she was OK with being forcibly dominated, jumped on and dragged in the sand. If anything, the way she was trying to push the sand away from her and her reaction when she stood up (looked like she was trying to hit him) seem to suggest that she wasn't exactly a willing participant in everything that took place.

Like I said before, there's no relatively quiet dance in Jamaica.
Very sexual, very senual, and sometimes just outright freaky.

If she wanted a relatively quiet event then her ass should have went to a relatively quiet jazz festival then.

LeRoy.
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:01 AM
:scared: People who dance like that at clubs freak me out. So savage,classless and uncultured :help: :o

tequila
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:08 AM
Well if you dance like a whore, you'll be treated like a whore. :shrug:

Apoleb
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Well if you dance like a whore, you'll be treated like a whore. :shrug:

What a disgusting comment. :rolleyes:

drake3781
Apr 29th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Leave it to Denise to be the first to make it about skin color. :rolleyes:

Are people not seeing how this scene changed over time from something fun to something very agressive? Are grown women actually saying things like that was so funny, she was enjoying it, and the one lesson we get from this is she should have been more careful? Has everyone making these comments watched the scene between 1:50 and 1:60? Which took place after she had tried to move away from the man who rolled her head over heels, and after another man jumped on her and rolled her entire body over and over in the sand. The scene where her legs were held spread apart one by one man and another by another man, while a third held her body in the air, and a fourth ran from a distance to in between her legs and jumped on her, dropping her to the ground beneath him? At least three grown women members here are saying either it was funny, :lol: :lol:, she was enjoying it, or on second thought she should have been more careful? And when challenged, one - who if I am not mistaken, has hinted at being abused herself in the past - can only make a disgusting but typical racial accusation? I hope in my time of need I will not come across anyone like you, and wish for you also that you will find people better than yourself when you have been mistreated and need help.

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 29th, 2008, 07:09 AM
:scared: I don't think I'm gonna go to Jamaica if I were a girl.:o

I really want to know how to lady feels after that.:tape:

tequila
Apr 29th, 2008, 09:04 AM
What a disgusting comment. :rolleyes:

Nah, it's not. You're wrong. :cool:

Apoleb
Apr 29th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Nah, it's not. You're wrong. :cool:

It is, but you're probably too dumb to understand why. I noticed that your rep has gone from red to green after that post. Care to reveal who good repped you for it? :tape:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 29th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I noticed that your rep has gone from red to green after that post. Care to reveal who good repped you for it? :tape:

I did right now. Just for spite.

tequila
Apr 29th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Well thanks Wannabe. :lol:

It is, but you're probably too dumb to understand why. I noticed that your rep has gone from red to green after that post. Care to reveal who good repped you for it? :tape:

It isn't. You're just an idiot. ;)

whyme225
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:07 PM
That was really disturbing. I can't believe they did that to the poor girl.

I don't see anything poor about her she seemed to be a willing participant to me.

Direwolf
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:45 PM
i think that it was very sexually nice...

but no..

i dont want this happening to my baby or any of
my relatives...
very gay really!!

mykarma
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Why?

mykarma
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Agreed 100%. She was definitely taken advantage of but I think she enjoyed it. Otherwise, she could have stopped dancing immediately and ran over to the other side where the rest of the crowd was at.

And, it did look like she wanted to hit that other guy but I think it was more because he surprised her and hurt her a little when she fell down. Not because she felt he took advantage of her. She could have easily nipped that in the bud if she really didn't want to participate.
I agree that she initially enjoyed it but like you said the last guy went to far, IMO.

mykarma
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Hell yeah she was drunk. Everybody's drunk at the beach on vacation in Jamaica. :lol:
Ain't that the truth. Drunk, high on weed, or both.

mykarma
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:34 PM
:scared: People who dance like that at clubs freak me out. So savage,classless and uncultured :help: :o
Savage and uncultured according to whom. :eek:

mykarma
Apr 29th, 2008, 04:48 PM

Are people not seeing how this scene changed over time from something fun to something very agressive? Are grown women actually saying things like that was so funny, she was enjoying it, and the one lesson we get from this is she should have been more careful? Has everyone making these comments watched the scene between 1:50 and 1:60? Which took place after she had tried to move away from the man who rolled her head over heels, and after another man jumped on her and rolled her entire body over and over in the sand. The scene where her legs were held spread apart one by one man and another by another man, while a third held her body in the air, and a fourth ran from a distance to in between her legs and jumped on her, dropping her to the ground beneath him? At least three grown women members here are saying either it was funny, :lol: :lol:, she was enjoying it, or on second thought she should have been more careful? And when challenged, one - who if I am not mistaken, has hinted at being abused herself in the past - can only make a disgusting but typical racial accusation? I hope in my time of need I will not come across anyone like you, and wish for you also that you will find people better than yourself when you have been mistreated and need help.
That's a damn lie, that was not my point in the least. I said I thought she was taken advantage of in the end and was referring to women/people in general about going to places they are not familiar with because you don't know what might happen. I never said it was her fault because she was not careful enough. Plus instead of acting like a damn gate keeper you could have added you own two cents like everyone else did..

njnetswill
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
We don't have a clear enough picture to know to what extent the woman was upset, if at all. The bottom line is that for those of us who are not used to this type of dancing, it does appear rather aggresive. This is not about race, if this were a group of drunk whiteys on the Jersey shore I think people would have the same reaction. :shrug: :lol:

TomasUli
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:15 PM
what a sl*t... she never stopped dancing, did she? :rolleyes:

TomasUli
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:19 PM

I added to her good reputation too. What she said is true... :lol:

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:26 PM
We don't have a clear enough picture to know to what extent the woman was upset, if at all. The bottom line is that for those of us who are not used to this type of dancing, it does appear rather aggresive. This is not about race, if this were a group of drunk whiteys on the Jersey shore I think people would have the same reaction. :shrug: :lol:
I think that's a pretty fair assessment. Personally, I thought it was hysterical at first, but toward the end I started to feel bad for the lady. It's certainly possible that without meaning to, the guys did overwhelm her- hard to tell though.

Beat
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:35 PM
disturbing.

and what's with this humping dance style? utterly annoying.

Denise4925
Apr 29th, 2008, 08:12 PM

Depends on the culture. :shrug:

Denise4925
Apr 29th, 2008, 08:15 PM

drake please, you make it about skin color whenever blacks are involved and you open your mouth, so don't make it about me. :rolleyes:

As to your comments on the woman, she rolled the first guy head over heels and other one back and forth rolling over and over in the sand. She also simulated swimming while being humped from behind on the ground the third time around and had some booty shaking going on the whole time herself. She didn't look in fear for her safety. Lastly, if she didn't like what was taking place, she could have left the area after the first encounter.

John.
Apr 29th, 2008, 08:16 PM
:tape:

Dunlop1
Apr 29th, 2008, 11:37 PM
What a fat skank! Gives a new meaning to 'once you go black...

mykarma
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:13 AM
:scared: I don't think I'm gonna go to Jamaica if I were a girl.:o

I really want to know how to lady feels after that.:tape:
This girl loves Jamaica

mykarma
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:16 AM
What a fat skank! Gives a new meaning to 'once you go black...
:lol: :lol::lol:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:33 AM
disturbing.

and what's with this humping dance style? utterly annoying.

Oh please.
If they were naked and were doing the same things, it wouldn't be disturbing now would it?

But because they have on clothes and are replicating certain sexual acts a prude like you feel it's disturbing.

You know what I think, I think the people who have an issue with these dance moves probably have boring sex lives.
That's why I don't mess with people who hold up walls in clubs because they probably can't fuck.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Oh please.
If they were naked and were doing the same things, it wouldn't be disturbing now would it?

But because they have on clothes and are replicating certain sexual acts a prude like you feel it's disturbing.

You know what I think, I think the people who have an issue with these dance moves probably have boring sex lives.
That's why I don't mess with people who hold up walls in clubs because they probably can't fuck.
I beg to differ...I chill when i'm in the club...Get me a hieniken and just "lean back..."

Dont be fooled...I'm a beast in the bed...:D

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:42 AM
I beg to differ...I chill when i'm in the club...Get me a hieniken and just "lean back..."

Dont be fooled...I'm a beast in the bed...:D

There are exceptions to every rule. :wavey:

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:45 AM

Who is that in your avatar wannabe?

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:49 AM

Aight...check that shit :armed:

Yeah...who is that in you avey? If it's you, if you ever in Brooklyn...come through...I'm J'can and we can re-enact that tourist video...;)

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Who is that in your avatar wannabe?

According to Denise, it's Miss Piggy.
See the similarities?

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Aight...check that shit :armed:

Yeah...who is that in you avey? If it's you, if you ever in Brooklyn...come through...I'm J'can and we can re-enact that tourist video...;)

:lol: I haven't read all those posts but you've said that to alot of people's pics you've seen. :lol: :tape:

G1Player2
According to Denise, it's Miss Piggy.
See the similarities?

:lol: That can't be you.

Cam'ron Giles
:lol: I haven't read all those posts but you've said that to alot of people's pics you've seen. :lol: :tape:

Are you calling me a man whore? :unsure:

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Are you calling me a man whore? :unsure:

No, just an opportunist in a good way. ;)

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:55 AM
No, just an opportunist in a good way. ;)

Thus making you a cockblocker. :wavey:

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Thus making you a cockblocker. :wavey:

:lol: I don't want you nor Camron Giles. At all. :lol: I promise you that. ;) I just wanted to know who that was in the avatar is all since it's not you. :shrug:

dementieva's fan
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:58 AM
I'm torn on this one, initially everyone seemed to be having a good time and it was funny but towards the middle the guys started to cross the line.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 30th, 2008, 05:59 AM
:lol: I don't want you nor Camron Giles. At all. :lol: I promise you that. ;) I just wanted to know who that was in the avatar is all since it's not you. :shrug:
:speakles: How dare you not want me...It's ok...I was not too impressed with the weave and fake Juicy Cutoure track suite in your avey...:o :lol:

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:06 AM
:speakles: How dare you not want me...It's ok...I was not too impressed with the weave and fake Juicy Cutoure track suite in your avey...:o :lol:

What? :lol: You're confusing me with someone else. Not me. I have posted my pics here before but I had a horrible stalkerish experience (and accused that it wasn't me :rolleyes:) so I won't be doing that again unless it's in a PM.

Now, who are you talking about?

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:09 AM
What? :lol: You're confusing me with someone else. Not me. I have posted my pics here before but I had a horrible stalkerish experience (and accused that it wasn't me :rolleyes:) so I won't be doing that again unless it's in a PM.

He's talking about the person in your what seems to be Heroes avatar. :wavey:

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:10 AM
He's talking about the person in your what seems to be Heroes avatar. :wavey:

:shrug: What's wrong with it?

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:11 AM

I never said it wasn't me.
I'm trying a lure a few posters out.
I know they can't resist to have a comment which you seem to be treading on right now.

tequila
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:12 AM

Then a PM is ok. ;) Where's that PM then? :)

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:13 AM
I never said it wasn't me.
I'm trying a lure a few posters out.
I know they can't resist to have a comment which you seem to be treading on right now.

What?! What am I treading on? :lol: :scratch:

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:13 AM
:shrug: What's wrong with it?

"It's ok...I was not too impressed with the weave and fake Juicy Cutoure track suite in your avey..."

It's a joke. he was making fun of the women in your avey knowing full well it isn't you.

G1Player2
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Then a PM is ok. ;) Where's that PM then? :)

I do not know you like that.

Dunlop1
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:26 AM
I'm torn on this one, initially everyone seemed to be having a good time and it was funny but towards the middle the guys started to cross the line.

Blame always falls on the men. Did anyone tie down the trashy chunky skank as she let strangers spread her legs open in public and roll her around in the sand??

Please, she loved it.

Brett.
Apr 30th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I thought it was my white friend who is living in Jamaica at the moment....... Thank God it's not her :)

I can see a girl was trying to have a fight with a guy so it can't be staged.

handan
Apr 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM
how is it funny? :rolleyes::rolleyes: embrassing

Monirena Wiles
May 1st, 2008, 01:44 AM
It went too far but it was still funny. I am glad that it ended without her getting hurt or without the guys doing anything worse. Seeing that makes me never want to go to a place like that.

harloo
May 1st, 2008, 03:53 AM

This shouldn't be about race but unfortunately most of the responses in this thread are subconsciously based on preconceived notions. The imagery of the helpless white woman being violated by two aggressive black dance hall regulars is something that people see as offensive based on race alone. When the fact is that dancing of aggressive nature is part of the dancehall culture in the islands. If this woman was indeed violated why did she continue to come back for more after dancing with the first guy?

Of course there might have been a few of the same reactions if a group of white guys were involved, but in my opinion the criticism and disdain for those guys wouldn't be as harsh. :)