PDA

View Full Version : The Presets?

DutchieGirl
Apr 27th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Anyone know of them? Like their music? They are doing really well in Australia at the moment. They are I guess a dance/trance group. :) Just wondering what other people thought of them? They are doing some tours in the US and Europe soon. :)

xr6turbo
Apr 27th, 2008, 06:12 AM
I love the Presets :hearts: I have their new album and its really wickid.. Have you heard of PNAU sarah? They aren't too bad atm either.

Alicia Rocks
Apr 27th, 2008, 06:42 AM
They are ok - catchy :p

DutchieGirl
Apr 28th, 2008, 02:01 AM
I love the Presets :hearts: I have their new album and its really wickid.. Have you heard of PNAU sarah? They aren't too bad atm either.
No, I haven't heard of PNAU. I like "My People", but it's the only song I have heard from The Presets. I wondered if anyone else had heard of them - it seems onlyAussies know them at the moment. But they are about to do a big tour in America & Europe (I know, because I'm their travel agent! :D).

xr6turbo
Apr 28th, 2008, 04:49 AM
No, I haven't heard of PNAU. I like "My People", but it's the only song I have heard from The Presets. I wondered if anyone else had heard of them - it seems onlyAussies know them at the moment. But they are about to do a big tour in America & Europe (I know, because I'm their travel agent! :D).
Haha are you really? Thats quite cool.

Andy.
Apr 28th, 2008, 07:26 AM
The Presets are my favourite Australian dance act. Im going to see them on the 13th of June its going to be awesome.

xr6turbo
Apr 28th, 2008, 07:45 AM
This is Wild Strawberries by PNAU :)

qyKjaS3mn60

DutchieGirl
Apr 29th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Haha are you really? Thats quite cool.
Yeah, I am. :D They are gonna be in London while I'm there, so I might try to catch one of their shows. :D

DutchieGirl
Apr 29th, 2008, 12:39 AM
The Presets are my favourite Australian dance act. Im going to see them on the 13th of June its going to be awesome.
:yeah: The Melb ones were already sold out before I even knew the dates! :lol: