PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Williams is interviewing Boris Kodjoe and you wont believe what he admitted to!

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:25 PM
She asked him if he is into anal sex (with his wife) and he said "occasionally" :eek:

Rocketta
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM
surprisingly it's not that taboo anymore. :eek:

Denise4925
Apr 24th, 2008, 10:44 PM
The only thing I find shocking is that he would discuss his marital relations on air with a stranger for all the world to hear or see. Marriage sex is just very private to me. :shrug:

kiwifan
Apr 25th, 2008, 12:20 AM
That question is asked every other hour on the Howard Stern show. :shrug:

azinna
Apr 25th, 2008, 01:03 AM
The only thing I find shocking is that he would discuss his marital relations on air with a stranger for all the world to hear or see. Marriage sex is just very private to me. :shrug:

Agreed. I hope his wife is cool with a few million people chatting away about their sex acts. Otherwise, "occasionally" will describe the frequency of any kind of sex he'll be getting. Period.

doni1212
Apr 25th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Agreed. I hope his wife is cool with a few million people chatting away about their sex acts. Otherwise, "occasionally" will describe the frequency of any kind of sex he'll be getting. Period.

:lol:

harloo
Apr 25th, 2008, 06:33 AM

Half of those women hate on her anyways so it most likely doesn't matter. :lol:
I thought maybe Boris cheated or something, that would be more shocking.

Diesel
Apr 25th, 2008, 06:43 AM
I always thought she was like her Soul Food character. I guess she isn't so uptight.

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 25th, 2008, 06:50 AM
I always thought she was like her Soul Food character. I guess she isn't so uptight.

Yeah...I would say she is pretty loose...:lol:

azinna
Apr 25th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Yeah...I would say she is pretty loose...:lol:

He said "occasionally." The woman can't be that loose with that low a frequency of entry. (you see, boris, why it ain't right to put that kinda sh*t out there in public?)