PDA

View Full Version : what's the one physical attribute you most desire in your partner?

!Gio!
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:09 PM
what's the one physical attribute you most desire in your partner? and while we are at it what is the one personality trait you most look for?

Visualise your partner? what is it that gets you steamy, hot and bothered?

for men? is it their eyes? wheter they give of that playful spark, or a great smile that just makes your day? broad shoulders? nice back, nice six pack or biceps? a nice chest? a big d$$$, thick thighs, bubble butt, tall, dark or maybe blonde what gets you going? and what about the personality?

What about women? Is it the junk in the trunk? AmpleBosom? exotic eyes? thick lips? long legs? skinny? meaty? does she have to be funny or sweet? shy?

What do you look for in your partner? personality? and what about the one physical attribute you have to choose?

For me being Bi sexual male I find that regardless of the sex, confidence is incredibly sexy.

The way a guy carries himself speaks volumes. Nothing is sexier than a self-assured man or a woman who knows what she wants and what she needs.

Physically if I had to chose an atribute hmmm well I think I am gonna give this more thought.....

What about all of you what gets your engines started?:p

http://bp0.blogger.com/_Dhj6hBATjew/Rwl3uLVFR1I/AAAAAAAABLc/P1WzITV3zLY/s320/hotguy969.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Dhj6hBATjew/Rwl5L7VFSJI/AAAAAAAABN8/qa9YVf33UVQ/s320/hotguy949.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Dhj6hBATjew/Rwl4J7VFR4I/AAAAAAAABL0/3tKDJ0_US9A/s320/hotguy962.jpg

http://www.maxitmag.com/forum/attachments/mag-chat/50d1121261386-hot-babes-all-time-favourite-babes-most-important-thread-ever-brook21.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc22/bird101_will2/hot.jpg

http://str8hoops.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/adriana-lima.jpg

http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/172/Tyra_Banks_026.jpg

Helen Lawson
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:16 PM
$$

~{X}~
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Physical? I love eyes, but the one thing that really gets me going is a strong pair of legs on a man.

I love strong legs on a man, muscular, hairy or not, just MMMM. :lol:

Muscular thighs and calves, sexiest shit ever.

Personality wise, I love confidence in a man, but also someone who can laugh and just have fun with himself and others.

Kart
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:29 PM
$$
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Use of soap is also a strong determinant.

Kart
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:29 PM
^ As in washing that is.

Sally Struthers
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:38 PM
$$

along that note, good teeth are an indication of one's financial status too :lol:

LoveFifteen
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I need a good-sized penis that has not been circumcised. :drool:

For personality, I want someone who loves to joke around and be goofy. No workaholics or career-types for me!

!Gio!
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM

For personality, I want someone who loves to joke around and be goofy. No workaholics or career-types for me!
:wavey:
Well that was straight forward:o

!Gio!
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:47 PM
along that note, good teeth are an indication of one's financial status too :lol:
Not always some people with a very high financial status smoke or chew:eek: tobbaco and hate to brush their teeth wich is just sick. Its not acceptable, if you dont brush your teeth or wash yourself than that is definately not a turn on!!!

LoveFifteen
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM
:wavey:
Well that was straight forward:o

You asked? :p

I mean, I also want a sexy face, a nice body, beautiful smile, good style, etc., but I am very turned off by small penises and circumcised penises. :shrug:

!Gio!
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
You asked? :p

I mean, I also want a sexy face, a nice body, beautiful smile, good style, etc., but I am very turned off by small penises and circumcised penises. :shrug:

Its cool, there is nothing wrong with being straight forward infact its a quality;);) Plus really you have a point who likes a small d!!!.
:help:

Nicolas
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM
http://str8hoops.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/adriana-lima.jpg

"what's the one physical attribute you most desire in your partner?"

well, if she was my partner, i'd say : the whole package :lick: :drool:

Helen Lawson
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Use of soap is also a strong determinant.

Yes, physical cleanliness is a tough one to overlook no matter what the financial situation. Fat, old, short, ugly, mean, bald, all those can be zoned out, but not body odor.

mirzalover
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Guy-Nice Chest with or without hair depending on how much hair we are talking about.

Girl-Pretty eyes are a killer. A pair of green eyes are so sexy to me.

Personality- Goofy likes to joke alot, smartass etc.

Scotso
Apr 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM

Ditto that.

NyCPsU
Apr 24th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Love long sexy legs on a girl. Boobs have to be in proportion to the rest of her body, but on the larger side. Also needs to have good style and be very clean. I have hooked up with girls with either bad breath or stinky body parts and its obviously a huge turn off.

Its weird but Im turned on by girls who still look good even in just boyshorts and a sweatshirt or something like that. Like not all dolled up but still making me want it, thats hot and the type I will always go for. If she still looks good the morning after wearing my clothes then shes a keeper ;)

drake3781
Apr 24th, 2008, 10:52 PM
First quality is he must be taller than I am. Without that I don't look any farther. Shallow? :shrug:

Nemo_Kool
Apr 24th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Someone who can take the piss out of themselves and is caring and shares my interests really... physically well....they gotta have a nice ass firstly, good teeth, good skin(i dont wana catch anything) large lips and engaging eyes..generally tho i think its really difficult to sum up a person they just have to 'click' on many levels.

kiwifan
Apr 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM
A tie between a cute ass and a nice smile...

...second thought, a sexy ass is most desired. :hehehe:

Dunlop1
Apr 25th, 2008, 12:35 AM
$$

a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattographer
Apr 25th, 2008, 01:47 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc22/bird101_will2/hot.jpghttp://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/172/Tyra_Banks_026.jpg
Maryse! :haha: Do you watch WWE? :p

Anyway, as for your question, being deaf - I must looking for specific in guys. They have to open-minded and respect us, willing to learn sign language for communication, they have to be interesting like anything that keeps me want to get know them better or makes a good conversation. If I find a guy gave me a bad impression or boring then I won't see them again.

Really, I'm looking for personality over looks but they have to be at least attractive, though. Prefers cute guys not like these guys in the first post. They're too muscular for my likes :p

Il Primo!
Apr 25th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Personality.... And nice pair of calves/thighs/legs/ass.:drool:

But personality is so important to me! You have to be smart, have and get my sense of humour, be self confident even kind of arrogant. Charm is much more important than cuteness to me.

Oh and you have to treat me bad and not worship me, if you don't, I'll treat you bad first and trust me, it's ugly!:o

Stamp Paid
Apr 25th, 2008, 02:21 AM
What LoveFifteen said but without the turtleneck. :unsure:
And a big round booty.
Juicy lips are a plus too.

skanky~skanketta
Apr 25th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Good hygene aside, a fabulous face with scruffy hair and a hairy chest (none of the back please!).

Personality must be serious yet laid back and quieter than me.

kittyking
Apr 25th, 2008, 02:48 AM
Sweet and caring
Nice teeth (can't stand smokers!)
Nice eyes
Reasonable torso
If a girl - nice boobs
If a guy - no boobs

miffedmax
Apr 25th, 2008, 02:56 AM
A Dementievaesque honker would be really nice.

Brett.
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Love long sexy legs on a girl. Boobs have to be in proportion to the rest of her body, but on the larger side. Also needs to have good style and be very clean. I have hooked up with girls with either bad breath or stinky body parts and its obviously a huge turn off.

Its weird but Im turned on by girls who still look good even in just boyshorts and a sweatshirt or something like that. Like not all dolled up but still making me want it, thats hot and the type I will always go for. If she still looks good the morning after wearing my clothes then shes a keeper ;)

If you were a girl, i'm sure you would love your boyfriend to wear your clothes :unsure:

woosey
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:25 AM
$$

Nowadays, I prefer these:

€€€ :hearts:

and these:

£££ :hearts:

;)

woosey
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:27 AM

what's wrong with a circumcised penis?

the ones that aren't scare me.

i've heard lots of european men aren't circumcized. i wonder if that's true.

Brett.
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:41 AM

Yes, it's true ;)

!Gio!
Apr 25th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Yes, it's true ;)

yup its true ;)
altough there are exceptions nowadays. Actually same thing in most of Latin America as well. Anyway not to get into it but new studies actually show thats a good thing for the male:p

mandy7
Apr 25th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Guy,
lookswise, nice chest, not TOO much muchle, and NO hair. Cute ass and light eyes.
personality, needs to make me laugh when i feel like crap, and needs to have a strong own opinion

Girls,
i just like my gf and everything about her :awww:
anyhow, on girls that are not my gf, i like a nice ass a decent rack and eyes i can drown in
a fun cheery personality is a must, but not to cheery, cause cheerleaders must die :p

mandy7
Apr 25th, 2008, 09:42 AM
If you were a girl, i'm sure you would love your boyfriend to wear your clothes :unsure:
that's so not how that works :lol:

Philbo
Apr 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Physically - Im a body fat fascist so I cannot be with anyone who has love handles or any kind of fat. Need their body to be defined or muscular. A nice 6 pack always catches my eye..

Personality - Honesty is the one attribute that must be there.

mandy7
Apr 25th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Physically - Im a body fat fascist so I cannot be with anyone who has love handles or any kind of fat. Need their body to be defined or muscular. A nice 6 pack always catches my eye..
you're fat, aren't you? :p
Personality - Honesty is the one attribute that must be there.
honesty is the most important thing in a relationship

Andy.
Apr 25th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Beautiful teeth and skin and a killer smile

Philbo
Apr 25th, 2008, 02:28 PM
you're fat, aren't you? :p

honesty is the most important thing in a relationship

Nah, was blessed with pretty good genes...:D

miffedmax
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:24 PM

Or even worse, someone who expects you to be the workaholic career type so they don't have to.

LoveFifteen
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:41 PM

That is silly of you to be scared of the natural human body. What I find more scary is strapping down little boys (and girls) without their knowledge and consent, and cuting off living errogenous tissue from their bodies.

Brett.
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:58 PM
That is silly of you to be scared of the natural human body. What I find more scary is strapping down little boys (and girls) without their knowledge and consent, and cuting off living errogenous tissue from their bodies.

Agreed :)

Destiny
Apr 25th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Legs that are shaped so good slim, muscular and a bit tanned:drool:

Legs matter alot and personality

woosey
Apr 25th, 2008, 04:46 PM

sorry honey but the jews, muslims, aztecs, mayans, egyptians and lots of groups in the world are right - male circumcision is very important.

i would imagine that for folks whose cultures practice male circumcision that an uncircumcised wee wee is a bit scary.

i would also not place male circumcision on the same level as female circumcision.

male circumcision has been related to cleanliness and a decrease in infections. female circumcisions is about controlling women/girls, keeping them pure and free from sexual desire and sexual activity. not the same.

LoveFifteen
Apr 25th, 2008, 05:13 PM
sorry honey but the jews, muslims, aztecs, mayans, egyptians and lots of groups in the world are right - male circumcision is very important.

i would imagine that for folks whose cultures practice male circumcision that an uncircumcised wee wee is a bit scary.

i would also not place male circumcision on the same level as female circumcision.

male circumcision has been related to cleanliness and a decrease in infections. female circumcisions is about controlling women/girls, keeping them pure and free from sexual desire and sexual activity. not the same.

If someone would like to circumcise themselves, then go ahead. It's wrong to do it to a poor, defenseless child who has no say in the matter. Additionally, the "decrease in infections" is utter bullshit ... not that those ancient cultures you speak of had any idea what infections were. That concept didn't even exist yet.

It is not "cleaner", any more than a circumcised female is "cleaner". Also, female circumcision is very important to many cultures, too, but that doesn't make it right.

The people who circumcise women say the same thing: It is cleaner, uncircumcised vaginas are scary and nasty, etc.

A vagina produces 5-10 times more smegma than a penis, and also vaginas get infections a lot more than penises, and yet normal medicine and general washing are somehow fine for vaginas, but not for penises? Sorry, but you're uneducated on this issue. Also, you completely ingore the many benefits and functions of the foreskin. It's there for a reason: protection of the glans, gliding motion for intercourse, keeping the penis lubricated and smooth, receiving pleasure (it's full of nerve endings), etc.

Vito Corleone
Apr 27th, 2008, 03:09 PM
I find the eyes for most attractive. Big, dark and deep, greenish eyes. Yeah... Dark or black hair and devilish smile :devil: Charm, sexy radiation, long height....uhm
And the sense of humor is something very important to me, a person with a lot of interests and different,unconventional thinking.

Ryan
Apr 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM
It's not like circumcising a little boy harms them later on in life or affects how they're treated by people, so why is it a big deal if it happens? :shrug:

In a girl (most people are doing both here, not surprising I guess but my list will be pretty boring since I only like chicks ;) ):

Physical attributes all depend on the individual girl I find. I can think a tall girl with long legs is sexy, but I also like shorter girls with petite bodies. Boobs, ass, legs etc are all important but the main things are FACE - if you have a slammin body but a dogged up face then I really don't see it working. I'm most attracted to girls with good teeth, nice smile, with confidence and a sense of style. I don't think I'm overly picky, but the face is really important - body shape/size comes after (but I won't go after chubbies or fatties, so maybe I do need it all perfect haha).

mandy7
Apr 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM
so this is not a thread about circumcising... hmm, too bad

blackcrave
Apr 28th, 2008, 02:01 PM
beautiful eyes

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 28th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Symmetrical eyebrows.
Eyebrows make the face.
If they're fucked up, I'm not fucking with you.

cellophane
Apr 28th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Symmetrical eyebrows.
Eyebrows make the face.

I thought you were going to say something about ass. :tape:

mandy7
Apr 28th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Symmetrical eyebrows.
Eyebrows make the face.
haha, that's something i never though of!
funny though
i don't know an awful lot of people with messed up eyebrows

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 28th, 2008, 03:03 PM
I thought you were going to say something about ass. :tape:

With the crap people eat these days for the most part it's a given that someone's ass will be aiight.
Guys don't understand the concept of trimming. They want to wax or pluck and that looks so retarded on a man.
And a women shouldn't do her eyebrows to kingdom cum either, you shouldn't look surprised all the time.

Ryan
Apr 28th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I trim, no waxing shit or shaving for me. :cool:

I'd rather have girls with penciled eyebrows than sasquatch shit goin on.