PDA

View Full Version : Is Gordon Brown In The Closet?

only_one_maria
Apr 24th, 2008, 06:00 PM
He is Britain's Prime Minister and a very strange man indeed. I've long wondered if the guy is depressed, he seems the most miserable PM ever. But that's the way he's always been.

He was a confirmed batchelor for many years before marrying Sarah McCauley in 2000 after his advisors had spent years trying to get him hitched to no avail. He just seems top live a life of misery. I don't get what's the matter with him. There must be something going on there.

Kart
Apr 24th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Can you be in the closet if everyone already knows you're gay ?

Monica_Rules
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I think hes just too intelligent for his own good. Going to uni at 16 can't be that good of a thing. I think he knows what he wants to do but the current economic/political climate isn't allowing him.

Plus i think the british media had made its mind up about Gordon long before he became prime mimister, what ever he did it was never going to be good enough.

Avid Merrion
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
he was born the son of a Church of Scotland minister so be was destined to be a miserable sod for his entire life :lol:

Helen Lawson
Apr 24th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Post a picture and I can tell from that.

Pasta-Na
Apr 25th, 2008, 03:27 AM
trying to find his favourite shirt? :shrug:

flyingmachine
Apr 26th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Are you trying open your gaydar or something? :tape:

only_one_maria
Apr 27th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Interestingt o remember that before he chose Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson was very 'close' to Brown.

plantman
Apr 27th, 2008, 05:24 PM

Prepare thyself....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Brown

Steffica Greles
Apr 27th, 2008, 05:49 PM
You have no idea what the PM of one of the most high profile countries in the world looks like?
Typical American :fiery:;):p
:)

Edward.
Apr 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
He's just very depressing.

I'd much rather have him in charge than let Cameron take over. :barfs:

Steffica Greles
Apr 27th, 2008, 05:56 PM
By the way:
WHO CARES IF HE'S IN THE CLOSET!!!

I don't think he is, have no reason to think he is, but if he's gay, and as a gay man he wants to have a wife and keep his private life private, then more power to him. He's not promoting anti-gay policies, and he's not masquerading as a red-blooded heterosexual male. He's just being himself, whatever anyone thinks of him.

I'm a gay man, but I would never rule out marrying a woman. So what would that make me? And if I did marry a woman and I wanted to keep my homosexuality private so that I was not judged by people who do not know me, and whose opinions do not matter, would that make me 'in the closet'? No, i'd be exercising my right to privacy as a gay man, to live as I want as a citizen of this country, and to not be catergorised by others.

Isn't it ironical that it's often gay people who insist on us wearing the star of David.

As a PM he is down on his luck, he's not a good leader, he's too canny for his own good, and isn't entirely honest in my opinion. There is very little chance that I will vote for him.

Stamp Paid
Apr 27th, 2008, 05:58 PM
You have no idea what the PM of one of the most high profile countries in the world looks like?
Typical American :fiery:;):p
:):o @ me not keeping up with anything post-Blair.
Now I know his name! Thankx! :p

Olórin
Apr 27th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Just because someone appears and sounds miserable, it doesn't mean they actually are. Some people just can't relate themselves to the media as well as others: why Blair got the job over Brown in the first place. I think Brown is a bit misunderstood and I don't see how we can judge if he is a genuinely miserable person.

Steffica Greles
Apr 27th, 2008, 06:04 PM
:o @ me not keeping up with anything post-Blair.
Now I know his name! Thankx! :p
Your President was over here recently...the one who was married to that model.
Wotsisname again? Miterand?
:p
I love the French :lol: