PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Taize, France ?

Just Do It
Apr 24th, 2008, 11:18 AM
I need your experiences.

Brett.
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Omg, that's just a tiny suburb you want to ask :o

stefi62
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I'be been living in France for 28 years and never heard of that city/village...

marmotte
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:24 PM
where is that :confused:

Just Do It
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:33 PM
:lol: That is like a camp, where people from all around the Europe/World are coming. I am sure someone was there, I am thinking of going there bu I am a little bit scared because it has something to do with church :lol:

Taize is 30 minutes from Lyon.

7 days in Taize and then 7 days trip around Europe : Prague, Paris, Amsterdam, Wien and Milano.

marmotte
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:40 PM
could be cool, but it seems it has A LOT to do with church indeed ;)

Nicolas
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I heard it's kinda cult there..... and it's Taizé ;)

Just Do It
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:54 PM
a cult :scared: My friends were there last year and said there are Nation streets and then only street that does not give a shit about church and all the obligations thee is : Serbian street :tape:

Anyway, I am hoping to find someone who was there to tell me they wont sacrifice me there or something. I am basicly going just because of that 7 days Euro trip.

Nicolas
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
a cult :scared: My friends were there last year and said there are Nation streets and then only street that does not give a shit about church and all the obligations thee is : Serbian street :tape:

Anyway, I am hoping to find someone who was there to tell me they wont sacrifice me there or something. I am basicly going just because of that 7 days Euro trip.

:lol:

Maybe there will be hot girls and nice drinks tho :yeah:

Alizé Molik
Apr 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM
it looks pretty intense, but fairly harmless, i'd go for the trip!

lee station
Apr 24th, 2008, 03:37 PM
:lol: That is like a camp, where people from all around the Europe/World are coming. I am sure someone was there, I am thinking of going there bu I am a little bit scared because it has something to do with church :lol:

Taize is 30 minutes from Lyon.

7 days in Taize and then 7 days trip around Europe : Prague, Paris, Amsterdam, Wien and Milano.
my mother went, in the 60's or 70's

LefandePatty
Apr 25th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I've heard lots of good things about Taizé ! ;)

And I'd like to go there this year as well.

Just Do It
Apr 25th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I am officialy going from 3rd July till 14th July. 7 days staying in Taize and 7 days a trip around Europe. If someone is going, contact me.