PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto IV

V-MAC
Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:39 PM
Anyone care about it? So much hype about this game :o Thank God it is finally being released next week so hopefully the hype will die down a bit then. I hear some shops are gonna be opening at midnight on Monday to sell it, like Harry Potter mania all over again :lol:

xr6turbo
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:00 PM
I'm gonna buy it for PS3. :)

gja360
Apr 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
Anyone care about it? So much hype about this game :o Thank God it is finally being released next week so hopefully the hype will die down a bit then. I hear some shops are gonna be opening at midnight on Monday to sell it, like Harry Potter mania all over again :lol:

It's not uncommon for stores to be open when a big game like GTAIV comes out... Most stores will be opening at midnight for this game. It is going to be one of the best selling if not the best selling game of the year...

I'll be picking it up for the 360

new-york
Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:08 PM
it's gonna be a huge hit.

never like it that much though, whenever i play, i just like to drive and to have some nice walk.
but yeah, it's not the point so i pass.

jenny161185
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:15 AM
I work in a music store( sell games and dvds too) and some many people have pre ordered it and are asking about it!!! its annoying

V-MAC
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:30 AM
I work in a music store( sell games and dvds too) and some many people have pre ordered it and are asking about it!!! its annoying

I thought us Irish people were above pre-ordering :lol: Thought it would be just a matter of strolling into the shop and collecting a copy whenever. Do you think ye'll be sold out of it then come Tuesday?

gja360
Apr 24th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I thought us Irish people were above pre-ordering :lol: Thought it would be just a matter of strolling into the shop and collecting a copy whenever. Do you think ye'll be sold out of it then come Tuesday?

I am sure it will be sold out on Tuesday..

blackcrave
Apr 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
i can't wait for the game

V-MAC
Apr 29th, 2008, 05:45 PM
:lol: I love it so far. Such a massive improvement on San Andreas.

~{X}~
Apr 29th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I want to get it and would have preordered it but my XBOX 360 has a problem with it that started like 3 weeks ago.

I have to send it in to get repaired soon, and when I get it back whenever, thats when I'll buy GTA IV, plus the tennis games in June :D

harloo
Apr 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Picked it up at Gamestop last night, can't wait to get home to play it. :worship:

Avid Merrion
Apr 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
lol, a couple of the boys in my work took the day off today so that they could spend the day playing GTA :o tragic doesn't even come close to covering what they are :p

Nemo_Kool
Apr 29th, 2008, 08:05 PM
hahaha tis awesome its a shame im sooo shite at it really!

xr6turbo
Apr 29th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I want to get it and would have preordered it but my XBOX 360 has a problem with it that started like 3 weeks ago.

I have to send it in to get repaired soon, and when I get it back whenever, thats when I'll buy GTA IV, plus the tennis games in June :D
lol. another fucked up XBOX360. seriously i think every single person i know that has one has had to send it in for repairs. :o

~{X}~
Apr 30th, 2008, 12:14 AM
lol. another fucked up XBOX360. seriously i think every single person i know that has one has had to send it in for repairs. :o

Yeh this is the 2nd time. :lol:

First time I sent it in was back in January 2007. :mad:

V-MAC
Apr 30th, 2008, 12:33 AM
hahaha tis awesome its a shame im sooo shite at it really!

haha yeah I'm kind shite too in mulitplayer. That is why I've been playing the "free-for-all" mode so far so you can just do the hell you want ;) I never tire of crashing helicopters into my hapless victims :devil: