PDA

View Full Version : Why are most men on the internet that uses Skype, pervs?

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
I mean really. Everytime I cut it on.... sex, sex, sex .... no one wants to have a general conversation anymore. :( It's annoying. :shrug:

matthias
Apr 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
well, i think many use it for phone sex or having cyber sex with webcam or something like this

miffedmax
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
I hate to break it to you, but most of us who don't use skype are pervs, too.

Kart
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
Anonymity.

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
I hate to break it to you, but most of us who don't use skype are pervs, too.

:bigcry:

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Anonymity.

this guy showed me his paintings and of course it was of a bunch of naked women. :rolleyes:

so I said do you have something not of naked women? :tape:

He was like share a picture so I sent him a picture of my husband :lol: then I sent one of us two together and he was like oh you have big boobs. :weirdo:

then I ended the convo... It's a shame you can't be bored and just have a conversation about life with internet people. :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:33 PM
I'd have to say that given your story, the guys seems more of a clueless idiot than a perv.

Okay, both I guess.

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
I'd have to say that given your story, the guys seems more of a clueless idiot than a perv.

Okay, both I guess.

I talked to two guys, the other one was like, "Hi how are you", blah blah blah.. Then I asked him why was he up so early because it was like 5 or 6am where he was at. He responds he was too hot to sleep. Now I knew what he meant but I played dumb and said maybe you should get a fan. :tape: Then he was like I don't need a fan. So then I asked do people have air conditioning. He was like yes, but he's hot because he hasn't had someone for 8 months he misses sex. :rolleyes: He was nice when I turned him down though. :shrug:

Avid Merrion
Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:39 PM
you really didn't expect things to change in the five months since you last asked, did you? :p

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=323668

homogenius
Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
you really didn't expect things to change in the five months since you last asked, did you? :p

:tape:

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:50 PM
One of the reasons why I don't allow random people to see my profile or be able to contact me unless I actually know them;) whether it's MSN or any other chat room of that kind.

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:04 PM

Yeah I really really really did or at least now when I say I'm married that would act as a deterrent to perversion.... sadly nothing other than not logging on will do. :(

V-MAC
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:05 PM

Maybe she has a bad memory;)

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah I really really really did or at least now when I say I'm married that would act as a deterrent to perversion.... sadly nothing other than not logging on will do. :(

oh btw, when I get bored again I'm sure I'll forget and try it again. :lol:

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:11 PM
Maybe she has a bad memory;)

nope well yes I do have a bad memory but I remembered just didn't feel like finding it. :)

Sally Struthers
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
how do you find these weirdos to talk to?

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:18 PM
how do you find these weirdos to talk to?

They find me. I don't want to stereotype but I'm leery when they say they are from Egypt or Germany, I've yet to meet anyone from those two countries that weren't straight-up perved. :tape:

Sally Struthers
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:23 PM
I don't use skype so I'm not familiar with how it works. Some stranger can just phone you?

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
I don't use skype so I'm not familiar with how it works. Some stranger can just phone you?

oh yes and no.

I never accept phone calls just IM messages.

You can make your status, "Skype Me" which means your willing to chat with any random person. I have a message in my profile, "No Cybersex" but it doesn't matter. :shrug:

I have to say I've made some interesting friends and met my husband on Skype BUT honestly if I hadn't spent the last year completely bored out of my mind I would've never had the patience to wade through the shit to find the treasures.

Yasmine
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Now you've got the treasures you can change that 'skype me' status :p

Sally Struthers
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:38 PM
oh yes and no.

I never accept phone calls just IM messages.

You can make your status, "Skype Me" which means your willing to chat with any random person. I have a message in my profile, "No Cybersex" but it doesn't matter. :shrug:

I have to say I've made some interesting friends and met my husband on Skype BUT honestly if I hadn't spent the last year completely bored out of my mind I would've never had the patience to wade through the shit to find the treasures.

In my experience, the only people who message strangers out of the blue are your perverts anyway :lol:

Rocketta
Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:43 PM
In my experience, the only people who message strangers out of the blue are your perverts anyway :lol:

:lol:

No, not really. Sometimes you just like to find out about people and how things are in their part of the world. Those have been some of my best conversations but unfortunately the majority want another kind of conversation.

and my hubby IMed me out of the blue cause I was in 'Skype Me' mode and he's not a perv. :fiery:

Well he's the right kind of perv! :o :angel: :o

Dodoboy.
Apr 23rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
:haha:

Kart
Apr 23rd, 2008, 08:47 PM
this guy showed me his paintings and of course it was of a bunch of naked women. :rolleyes:

so I said do you have something not of naked women? :tape:

He was like share a picture so I sent him a picture of my husband :lol: then I sent one of us two together and he was like oh you have big boobs. :weirdo:

Maybe he wanted to paint you ? :D

Brett.
Apr 24th, 2008, 04:03 AM
:haha:

Sassy-Na
Apr 24th, 2008, 04:06 AM
maybe they cant afford the bills of phone sex? :shrug:

gentenaire
Apr 24th, 2008, 06:36 AM
I never realised there was a skype me mode. I only use skype to talk to people I know.

Rocketta
Apr 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I never realised there was a skype me mode. I only use skype to talk to people I know.

try it one day, it's an experience. ;)

Rocketta
Apr 24th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Maybe he wanted to paint you ? :D

I doubt it as my boobs aren't fake. :lol: