PDA

View Full Version : Forecast: Typical turnout in Philly, Hillary likely by 10.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM
I really expected to be a small line today for voting, but it was the typical voter turnout everywhere in Northwest Philly.
No line. No wait. A feeling of emptiness.

This is an area that is heavy pro-Obama, so much so, that there was only one Hillary poster to be seen in all of Germantown/Mt. Airy and that was found torn up in the street next to the Rite Aid today. :mad:

It's kinda ironic. Some claim to Obama to be all talk and no action and it seems those supporting him are all talk no action.

The numbers right now seem to be just a little higher than for Michael Nutter's election run BUT I have not included the college voters who did not vote for Nutter (out of school)
They will be a factor but if the rest of Philly is not voting at high numbers, Hillary will get her decisive victory.

If you're an Obama supporter, I would advise if you know anyone in PA, to contact them and make sure they vote.

If you're a Hillary supporter, wait.
I'll go back out at 7pm to see if there are any lines anywhere in Northwest Philly but things are not looking good for Obama.
One plus is that he is the talk of the town.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:27 AM
I tried to warn you Obama supporters but again you can't see anyone as fair unless they support Obama as you do which is sad.

I hit it right on the nail, I pretty much showed I know my state but keep hating, you always will.
Yall did as much spinning as you could and yet my realistic approach to strategies (which is why I'm still supporting Hillary) in my state continue to hold on onslaught after onslaught.

Where are yall by the way?

I kinda want to change the Paula Cole's song to Where Have ALL Obama Supporters Gone. :lol:

In The Zone
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:27 AM
Wow. Wannabe, you were dead on. Good job.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:36 AM
Wow. Wannabe, you were dead on. Good job.

I'm so happy I was right as usual. :lol:
The satisfaction I get out of this is all the uproar that Obama got in this city all day is now gone.
It is as quiet as I've ever seen this city.
And it feels so good.

You know. There were these children dancing with a sign for Obama.
When they said damn where are all the people voting for Obama, these voting areas look deserted, that's when I was like, damn, I'm not crazy. :lol:
I am seeing this.

Donny
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:37 AM
I tried to warn you Obama supporters but again you can't see anyone as fair unless they support Obama as you do which is sad.

I hit it right on the nail, I pretty much showed I know my state but keep hating, you always will.
Yall did as much spinning as you could and yet my realistic approach to strategies (which is why I'm still supporting Hillary) in my state continue to hold on onslaught after onslaught.

Where are yall by the way?

I kinda want to change the Paula Cole's song to Where Have ALL Obama Supporters Gone. :lol:

No one hates you on this site, wannabe. No one cares about you that much. Your persecution is eerily similar to Clinton's though.

Ironic, as well. Citing realistic approach to strategies as your reason for supporting Clinton. Yes, her strategy of winning the big states REALLY proved to be successful.

Donny
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:39 AM
I'm so happy I was right as usual. :lol:
The satisfaction I get out of this is all the uproar that Obama got in this city all day is now gone.
It is as quiet as I've ever seen this city.
And it feels so good.

You know. There were these children dancing with a sign for Obama.
When they said damn where are all the people voting for Obama, these voting areas look deserted, that's when I was like, damn, I'm not crazy. :lol:
I am seeing this.

You really weren't. In an earlier thread several weeks ago, I made mention of overwhelming black support for Obama. You, for some reason, said something along the lines of "blacks here will be different."

So no, you were wrong.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:42 AM
No one hates you on this site, wannabe. No one cares about you that much. Your persecution is eerily similar to Clinton's though.

Ironic, as well. Citing realistic approach to strategies as your reason for supporting Clinton. Yes, her strategy of winning the big states REALLY proved to be successful.

Whatever robot.
How was that heavy turnout BTW. :lol;

Ruh-oh my ass. :haha:

Just admit I was right and your ass looks stupid.
It's not that hard. Admit you can't forecast things from your uppity perch on high better than a person who actually knows the people.

Donny
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:45 AM
Whatever robot.
How was that heavy turnout BTW. :lol;

Ruh-oh my ass. :haha:

Just admit I was right and your ass looks stupid.
It's not that hard. Admit you can't forecast things from your uppity perch on high better than a person who actually knows the people.

More Philly voters voted in the PA primary than ever before. Hence, record turnout. Same as with every other state this year.

The fact that you're seriously arguing this point says a lot about you.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:51 AM
You really weren't. In an earlier thread several weeks ago, I made mention of overwhelming black support for Obama. You, for some reason, said something along the lines of "blacks here will be different."

So no, you were wrong.

You still are depending on polls CPR and again you need to understand that polls don't always tell the story but since you feel like looking stupid again fine by me. :devil:

You're depending on an exit poll that asks people who they voted for.
There's no way Hillary could have won this state with those high numbers from blacks.

People are lieing about who they're voting for.
Noone is going to outright admit they voted for Hillary because we don't feel like kicking someone's ass.
I haven't even admitted to voting for Hillary offline. I'm not dumb. I don't feel like being in no argument just because people feel insulted that I haven't voted for Obama.

You want to assume I voted for Obama oh well, you're sadly mistaken.
On the real. The numbers were around 75/25 Obama.

Donny
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:55 AM
You still are depending on polls CPR and again you need to understand that polls don't always tell the story but since you feel like looking stupid again fine by me. :devil:

You're depending on an exit poll that asks people who they voted for.
There's no way Hillary could have won this state with those high numbers from blacks.

People are lieing about who they're voting for.
Noone is going to outright admit they voted for Hillary because we don't feel like kicking someone's ass.
I haven't even admitted to voting for Hillary offline. I'm not dumb. I don't feel like being in no argument just because people feel insulted that I haven't voted for Obama.

You want to assume I voted for Obama oh well, you're sadly mistaken.
On the real. The numbers were around 75/25 Obama.

LOL. You're making absolutely no sense. The black vote is the only thing that made it CLOSE in PA. He got blown out in most parts of the area. Without huge black support, it'd have been at least 65% Hillary.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 04:57 AM
More Philly voters voted in the PA primary than ever before. Hence, record turnout. Same as with every other state this year.

The fact that you're seriously arguing this point says a lot about you.

The fact that you brought that bullshyt in the Clinton thread as some way to put doubt in some people's minds shows a lot about you not me.

I never denied that the turnout would be the biggest in PA primary history.

If you notice though I said as I did in the previous thread that those numbers had to be higher than they were for Michael Nutter's election run for Obama to win, a lot higher.

And then you put that spin i the thread.

So Iwasn't wrong. You tried a spiteful tactic and it backfired on your ass.

Donny
Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:06 AM
The fact that you brought that bullshyt in the Clinton thread as some way to put doubt in some people's minds shows a lot about you not me.

I never denied that the turnout would be the biggest in PA primary history.

If you notice though I said as I did in the previous thread that those numbers had to be higher than they were for Michael Nutter's election run for Obama to win, a lot higher.

And then you put that spin i the thread.

So Iwasn't wrong. You tried a spiteful tactic and it backfired on your ass.

There are no lines, no waits, it's a typical democratic turn out in philly right now.
There's some time to go but there's way too much catching up to do.

Let me understand completely: The largest turnout EVER in Philly for the Dem primary is "typical Democratic turnout?"

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:09 AM
LOL. You're making absolutely no sense. The black vote is the only thing that made it CLOSE in PA. He got blown out in most parts of the area. Without huge black support, it'd have been at least 65% Hillary.

If you must pounce on every grammatical error I make to feel better about yourself then by all means...

Everyone knows that that is suppose to say, There's no way Hillary would win this state with high numbers with blacks voting that way.

But I enjoy your efforts, the more you write the more you looks bad, not me.

So Wright my jester wright. Wright those desparate attempts to get something out of this thread that makes you look good.
WRIGHT, WRIGHT, WRIGHT!!! Whoops that's a grammatical error too. :haha:

Donny
Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:13 AM
If you must pounce on every grammatical error I make to feel better about yourself then by all means...

Everyone knows that that is suppose to say, There's no way Hillary would win this state with high numbers with blacks voting that way.

But I enjoy your efforts, the more you write the more you looks bad, not me.

So Wright my jester wright. Wright those desparate attempts to get something out of this thread that makes you look good.
WRIGHT, WRIGHT, WRIGHT!!! Whoops that's a grammatical error too. :haha:

Because you mistyped and made a completely different point than what you claimed you meant, I'm nitpicking?

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 23rd, 2008, 05:15 AM
Let me understand completely: The largest turnout EVER in Philly for the Dem primary is "typical Democratic turnout?"

Nit pick away. :lol:

It was a typical democratic turnout for a big election in Philly.
That's why I apologized in the previous thread about Philadelphia's apathy specificaly to Obama supporters on this forum.
I really did want to see those long lines in Philly donny, but they really never came.
I wanted to see Philly really get involved as they do with the mayoral election.
Now that was crazy. Shirts everywhere. Posters everywhere.
7-8 pm. No lines.
This was really a tame event in philly.
I really did go with my grandmother at 7:50 to go vote and I really did press for Obama for her.
I do wish there was a line in front of her though.

I wanted that feeling that people had in Texas, waiting in lines.
I feel cheated not getting that feeling.