Russianboy
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:00 AM
reasons serena gives when she loses:

she played some lucky shots :rolleyes:

cheo23
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:01 AM
reasons serena gives when she loses:

she played some lucky shots :rolleyes:

No. Serena always says she makes tons of errors but that is a FACT. When Serena is ON, Maria cannot beat her.

Adal
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:04 AM
All the reasons you mentioned are FACTS too ;)

Mikey B
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:08 AM
how about the reason she always gives, the better player won.. she never discredits an opponents victory, if she loses, she loses fair and square.. injured or not she always manages to say well done to the winner in some way or another..

Bijoux0021
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:09 AM
No. Serena always says she makes tons of errors but that is a FACT. When Serena is ON, Maria cannot beat her.
EXACTLY! The perfect example was in the 3rd set. Serena only made 1 error.

Mashafaaaaan
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:10 AM

I have a better idea, when Serena is ON, she's unbeatable. FINE

cheo23
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:10 AM

While the statements can be a FACT, the logic cannot be Used over and over again after every loss!!!! Gett it together!!!!

Mashafaaaaan
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:12 AM

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Adal
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:13 AM
While the statements can be a FACT, the logic cannot be Used over and over again after every loss!!!! Gett it together!!!!
Going back to Serena's "I made too many errors". It is being used after every loss. You're the one with no logic here, sorry and Gett it together!!!!

Mashafaaaaan
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Going back to Serena's "I made too many errors". It is being used after every loss. You're the one with no logic here, sorry and Gett it together!!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

SharapovaFan16
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM
1. "I'm only (insert age)"
2. Shoulder Injury
3. Didn't take Chances

I'm going to be honest because frankly I am sick and tired of all this bullshit drama that people try to stir up on WTA World. I'm a male and I am proud I don't have "that time of the month" because god knows most of you on here do. What do you honestly get out of trying to bring down Maria? Does it make you feel that much better about yourself inside?

Serena won, Maria lost. Serena played better when she needed to, Maria didn't. I am fucking sick of you punk ass bitches on WTA World trying to constantly bring someone down. If you want to be a hater that is fine, but don't post such bullshit gibberish to try and stir something up.

It makes you look ignorant and down right foolish. Wish I could run into people like you on the streets every day. Would love to put jealous punks like you in their place.

Let me know when you have something positive to bring to the topic of women's tennis. Until then keep your punk ass comments to yourself.

What makes this post even funnier is the fact it comes from a Nicole fan. How big of a joke is that? One of the most overrated players on the WTA Tour, and you bring this to the forum. Carry on small fry. Maria will continue to collect Grand Slams while Nicole barely makes it into Quarterfinals if even that far.

cheo23
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I love Maria as much as I love Serena!!! But I am so TIRED of her sucky ass excuses when she gives after her losses!!! She needs to come up with something more IMAGINATIVE.

SOA_MC
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM

Your missing your sense of humor:p

Adal
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I love Maria as much as I love Serena!!! But I am so TIRED of her sucky ass excuses when she gives after her losses!!! She needs to come up with something more IMAGINATIVE.
But seriously OMG who cares if you are tired of her excuses or not? She doesn't and her fans don't. And she's the one who decides what she must come up with, not you. Just get a life, seriously. :help:

SharapovaFan16

Hey bitch just so you know when you lose a match the goal isn't to come up with an excuse. Sure you try to figure out some weak areas in which you can improve on, but you don't come up with excuses. You tip your hat and say today you were better. Maria has done that numerous times and has been more than gracious in defeat on numerous occasions.

Did you see Rena & Maria shake hands at net today? Maria said with a smile on her face good match because she knew today Rena was the better play. Get over yourself piece of shit!

Adal
Your missing your sense of humor:p
At least I'm not missing brain :worship:
kthnxbye

Vaidisova Ruled
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Anyway, what people(and when I say people, I'm taking about everybody and not tennis fans) will remember , is Maria Sharapova, a 17 years old unknown girl who win Wimbledon beating tennis superstar Serena Williams.

SOA_MC
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:27 AM
kthnxbye

At least I'm not missing A brain:wavey:

cheo23
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Hey bitch just so you know when you lose a match the goal isn't to come up with an excuse. Sure you try to figure out some weak areas in which you can improve on, but you don't come up with excuses. You tip your hat and say today you were better. Maria has done that numerous times and has been more than gracious in defeat on numerous occasions.

Did you see Rena & Maria shake hands at net today? Maria said with a smile on her face good match because she knew today Rena was the better play. Get over yourself piece of shit!

:confused: Why are you pissed at me?? We're both MARIA fans!!! Except maybe you hate Serena but I love her:kiss:

Adal
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:28 AM
At least I'm not missing A brain:wavey:
I'm sorry that English is not my national language and I'm studying it for 8 years :wavey:

VRee_Willario
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:29 AM
kthnxbye

I thought you are:eek:

cheo23
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Anyway, what people(and when I say people, I'm taking about everybody and not tennis fans) will remember , is Maria Sharapova, a 17 years old unknown girl who win Wimbledon beating tennis superstar Serena Williams.

And Serena also won the US OPEN as an 18 year old beating Tennis superstar Martina Hingis!!!!! What a BIG difference!!!!

Adal
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I thought you are:eek:
I guess you were wrong then :rolleyes:

SharapovaFan16
:confused: Why are you pissed at me?? We're both MARIA fans!!! Except maybe you hate Serena but I love her:kiss:

Considering your post you are not a Maria fan, not at all. Get out of here fan base we don't need fans like you.

And just so you know cheo, Maria's upset was much much much much bigger.

Sefo
"...she gets a lot of balls back, you know..." :haha:

cheo23
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Considering your post you are not a Maria fan, not at all. Get out of here fan base we don't need fans like you.

And just so you know cheo, Maria's upset was much much much much bigger.

Can you please just read my SIGNATURE before you open your mouth :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I love both Players but I am just so Tired of Maria's recent excuses!!!!

SharapovaFan16
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Can you please just read my SIGNATURE before you open your mouth :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I love both Players but I am just so Tired of Maria's recent excuses!!!!

She isn't making excuses. She is being honest. If someone plays with a twisted ankle and they say after the match I was playing on a twisted ankle is that an excuse? NO. It's a fact.

God damn some of you people are so stupid when it comes to sports in general it amazes me. Someone gives an honest answer as to why they lost the match and it is considered an excuse...

The media is just like the public when it comes to sports. You can't win for being honest, but you sure as hell can lose a whole lot.

Serge007
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:40 AM
I love Maria as much as I love Serena!!! But I am so TIRED of her sucky
So. in this case you could try read postmatch interview.

SharapovaFan16
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:43 AM
So. in this case you could try read postmatch interview.

Yes I haven't seen once excuse in the post match interview. Maria just broke the match down the way she saw it from her side of the net. Suggested if she did a few things different it might have turned out differently.

What excuses? O wait just the normal trolling on WTA.

Yasmine
Apr 19th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Enough of the bashing, baiting, provoking.

There are more than enough threads on the subject.