PDA

View Full Version : Serena 1. Maria 0. WTAWorld 0.

VishaalMaria
Apr 19th, 2008, 05:08 AM
There's so much bitterness from both ends. It's pretty disgusting. Get a hold of yourselves and have some class! It's a game, it's a tennis match someone ALWAYS wins and someone ALWAYS loses. The only real winner is Serena, no one else.........and that's including her fans.

P.S. Serena will at some point lose. That's when Karma will rear its ugly head unfortunately. Thats why these wins become so tainted. Just congratulate and move on.

darrinbaker00
Apr 19th, 2008, 07:12 AM
There's so much bitterness from both ends. It's pretty disgusting. Get a hold of yourselves and have some class! It's a game, it's a tennis match someone ALWAYS wins and someone ALWAYS loses. The only real winner is Serena, no one else.........and that's including her fans.

P.S. Serena will at some point lose. That's when Karma will rear its ugly head unfortunately. Thats why these wins become so tainted. Just congratulate and move on.
Mutual respect between fan bases on WTAworld? In the immortal words of Ricardo Montalban, "Welcome to Fantasy Island!" ;)

Tennisstar86
Apr 19th, 2008, 07:17 AM
There's so much bitterness from both ends. It's pretty disgusting. GET IT TOGETHER and have some class! It's a game, it's a tennis match someone ALWAYS wins and someone ALWAYS loses. The only real winner is Serena, no one else.........and that's including her fans.

Fixed it for ya :wavey:

silverwhite
Apr 19th, 2008, 07:53 AM
:yeah:

Lindsayfan32
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:00 AM
I don't like Serena at all but I have to say I agree with you on the mutual respect between fan bases would be nice. When Lindsay beat Ana in Miami the claws came and a lot of bitchiness . I would like to see all fan bases respected and at the end of the day it's only a tennis match no is going to die because of the outcome.

Mikey B
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:04 AM
some people take tennis too seriously... its not life and death out there, players win, players lose... i understand people getting a little more excited or upsets when it comes to the slams, but outside the slams people should just respect the winner and loser for a good match and move on.. im telling you your life will be a lot happier if you dont make negative posts all the time!!!