PDA

View Full Version : Does Jelena have a better chance against Serena on clay?

toxina90
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:03 PM
If they do get to the final, who do you think will win?

I'm hoping Jankovic.

bwahahahahaha
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Jankovic.

Thanx4nothin
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Jankovic. She has the definite consistency advantage and movement advantage.

Tennisstar86
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:09 PM
of course she does... i think Jankovic has the ability to dominate the clay in the absense of Justine.....(bad form or just absense...)

harloo
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Jelena probably has a better chance on clay but it depends on how patient Serena is during the match. If she relaxes and executes her game I don't see Jelena winning at all.:)

Thanx4nothin
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Jelena probably has a better chance on clay but it depends on how patient Serena is during the match. If she relaxes and executes her game I don't see Jelena winning at all.:)

:worship: yes

Cp6uja
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:13 PM
I give them same chances at clay but perhaps that at green clay in USA litle better chances have Serena and at red clay in Europe JJ. Also when they played at tier-I events (in generally) i give litle extra bonus in chances to Jelena (exception is mandatory Miami), but at slams same litle bonus goes to Serena.

But in genarally i think this season it's 50/50. Last season JJ played better at clay (or Serena played worse if you more like it) and before last season Serena is always better. IMO.

StZox
Apr 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM
If Jelena plays like she was playing last year during clay season, I'd say Jeca!

frontier
Apr 19th, 2008, 01:42 AM
well I guess we will never know because JJ has been bounced from the event.

Cp6uja
Apr 19th, 2008, 01:46 AM
well I guess we will never know because JJ has been bounced from the event.Both commited to play at Berlin, Rome and of course Paris... so maybe we will see that match finaly...