PDA

View Full Version : miffedmax must be pissed.

Pheobo
Apr 17th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I turned on ESPN2 and saw the fuckin' nose on Kata! :eek: My goodness, she has Lena beat for sure. I've also been wondering, now that I have unfortunately clicked that new thread button, whether or not Richard WIlliams has fixed his teeth now that he's back up on the market for the ladies. Dicuss.

I'll keep my further pointless speculation for this tournament contained to this thread.

Mike_T
Apr 17th, 2008, 07:05 PM
You talking about Sesil Krackers? Yeah and if she keeps telling porky pies it’s gonna get even bigger. The only thing thunderous is her honker.

Pheobo
Apr 17th, 2008, 07:19 PM
i was talking about Srebotnik, but yeah...sesil gives everyone a run for their money too.

LindsayRulz
Apr 17th, 2008, 07:20 PM
miffedmax must be watching Lena's match though :lol:

Pheobo
Apr 17th, 2008, 07:23 PM
miffedmax must be watching Lena's match though :lol:

that's why i've been trying to find pictures to post. the problem is, her nose doesn't look as big in pictures as it does on my tv. Does television also add ten pounds to the mid facial area?

miffedmax
Apr 17th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I wish I was watching! I actually do have to work today.

But yes, Srebotnik has an A-1 rated honker.

I like her too. Just not as much as Elena.

Pheobo
Apr 17th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Fetishes can be so fun.

http://www.funjumpsent.com/images/prizes/prize-16.jpg

pav
Apr 17th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Who was the somewhere in Europe player who had a mother and father of a bloody honker(apart from Steffi) I can't remember the buggers' name!

miffedmax
Apr 17th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I am perfectly content with my case of nasophilia.

spiritedenergy
Apr 17th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I turned on ESPN2 and saw the fuckin' nose on Kata! :eek: My goodness, she has Lena beat for sure. I've also been wondering, now that I have unfortunately clicked that new thread button, whether or not Richard WIlliams has fixed his teeth now that he's back up on the market for the ladies. Dicuss.

I'll keep my further pointless speculation for this tournament contained to this thread.

:eek:

Bombshell!!!111111LLL1??/1@3431!!!111

:weirdo: