PDA

View Full Version : K...So Is Venus Pregnant or What?

GracefulVenus
Apr 17th, 2008, 04:00 PM
If I'm late, please don't pounce on me, but is Venus pregnant or not? I keep getting mixed stories. Checking sources again right now.

lympyisthebest
Apr 17th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Simple answer: No

She took some time off to do some medical check ups. Her next tournament will be Rome I believe.

Pureracket
Apr 17th, 2008, 04:07 PM
She wrote a blog and said she is NOT pregnant. Ya'll are gonna get enough of reading that triflin' ass mediatakeout and using it as validated news.

keinimod
Apr 17th, 2008, 04:10 PM
If you're late, you're the one that's pregnant. :angel:

Chunchun
Apr 17th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I thought the pragnant one is Davenport, as suggested by someone in GM?? :confused:

GracefulVenus
Apr 18th, 2008, 07:07 AM

:lol: I hope not!!! I'd have no reason to follow the remainder of the season!:sad:

Slumpsova
Apr 18th, 2008, 08:28 AM
i said this while ago and i still believe she is :angel:

pka_liloo
Apr 18th, 2008, 09:17 AM

:lol::lol:

Adal
Apr 18th, 2008, 09:24 AM
i said this while ago and i still believe she is :angel:
:help::help::help:
Well I guess I'll just try to ignore you immature comments :cool:

:haha:

Slumpsova
Apr 18th, 2008, 09:40 AM
so what? if you can't, i need to take all responsibilies? :shrug:
maybe you are too dumb to realize that there is ignore function. just use it or kill yourself for the world's sake :kiss:

SOA_MC
Apr 18th, 2008, 10:10 AM

You still haven't found your humor:sad:

Lindsayfan32
Apr 18th, 2008, 02:10 PM
What is it with gm threads about players who are sick at the moment. Lindsay withdraw from AI with a fever, aches and pains and feeling dizzy and the next you know there is a thread asking if Lindsay is pregnant again. Can't tennis players be sick without being pregnant?

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 18th, 2008, 02:46 PM

:spit: brilliant LOL

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 18th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I thought the pragnant one is Davenport, as suggested by someone in GM?? :confused:

so it's no longer the WTA but the PWTA....pregnant women's tennis association :hearts:

Tennisstar86
Apr 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
no...she took some time off to spend time with her man and his family at the masters..... "medical issues" lol ;)

darrinbaker00
Apr 18th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Venus is pregnant, and the baby's real father just had his left knee scoped the other day. :hehehe:

Slumpsova
Apr 18th, 2008, 04:34 PM
so it's no longer the WTA but the PWTA....pregnant women's tennis association :hearts:
how funny :o

morningglory
Apr 18th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Venus is pregnant, and the baby's real father just had his left knee scoped the other day. :hehehe:

never knew she and Tiger had something going on... (and he's married isn't he? wth):lol: