Apr 17th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Does anybody know when it is released :confused:

Ben.
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I don't think its been done up yet.

Ask Tobi I would suggest.

kittyking
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I'm pretty sure it's out, because the Maindraw list came out earlier and its an all in 1 thing I think?

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I'm pretty sure it's out, because the Maindraw list came out earlier and its an all in 1 thing I think?

Its not there though :sad:

*Jean*
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
The list starts at Fedak #1 of the Q-Draw...Everybody is still IN on the Q-Draw.

kittyking
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Its not there though :sad:

We don't usually get access to Quali lists til later anyway, I'm guessing that your both wondering if Jess got in right :p

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:41 AM
We don't usually get access to Quali lists til later anyway, I'm guessing that your both wondering if Jess got in right :p

Nah Sammy!

OZTENNIS
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:42 AM
No, they are wondering if Sam's on the list and will play quallies or MD
I am wondering if Jess is playing :scared:

kittyking
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Nah Sammy!

Doesn't she get in via Injury ranking? As far as I know the only tournament she cant get in based on her injury ranking is the Olympics

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Doesn't she get in via Injury ranking? As far as I know the only tournament she cant get in based on her injury ranking is the Olympics

She's not on the list though :sad:

kittyking
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:44 AM
No, they are wondering if Sam's on the list and will play quallies or MD
I am wondering if Jess is playing :scared:

Jess was probably automatically down, but plays can still withdraw without being fined until a few weeks before the event. I hope she plays though, would be good to see how she goes on Clay!

kittyking
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:45 AM
She's not on the list though :sad:

On the Maindraw list - eek, in that case she must have to either play qualies (her ranking is high enough) or get a wildcard. That Maindraw list was pretty official...

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I hope she gets the WC!

Sammy 4 eva!!!
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:47 AM
On the Maindraw list - eek, in that case she must have to either play qualies (her ranking is high enough) or get a wildcard. That Maindraw list was pretty official...

I know :sad: That is why I want the Quallie list :p

kittyking
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:48 AM

Isn't it better just hoping that there was a mistake on the Offical Entry list :p

Could well see a playoff between Sam, Alicia, Jess and Mon now :eek:

Pdm1987
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:51 AM

can't you only use your injury ranking for one grand slam event? maybe she'd rather use it for wimbledon cos her game is well suited to grass. That is of course if she can only use it for 1 GS.

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 17th, 2008, 12:18 PM
can't you only use your injury ranking for one grand slam event? maybe she'd rather use it for wimbledon cos her game is well suited to grass. That is of course if she can only use it for 1 GS.

Stosur hasnt missed enough slams to get a SR for a slam
need to miss 3 slams during time off to get ONE.

Pdm1987
Apr 17th, 2008, 12:19 PM