PDA

View Full Version : Kournikova kinda looking thin...

matty
Apr 16th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Not sure if these pics were posted-she looks really thin, but i guess runners are rather lean....

can't seem to post pictures-here's link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=559852&in_page_id=1773

spartanfan
Apr 16th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Is it just me or do her legs/thigs look scary and gross?

spiritedenergy
Apr 16th, 2008, 05:49 AM
I like her, she looks healthy and sexy... NO :tape: :throws up:

NeeemZ
Apr 16th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Anna, have a hamburger please. In fact, have 3!

NeeemZ
Apr 16th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Is it just me or do her legs/thigs look scary and gross?

Her legs look like twigs.

I don't think she looks bad from the waist up. She looks normal, but her legs are super skinny.

Miranda
Apr 16th, 2008, 06:45 AM
i have to say she looked much better when she was younger, more curves, seems like they all think Victoria Beckham's figure is good but in fact its not, its so fake: body as skinny as a stick, but boobs so large like enplanted ones :tape::help::devil:

frontier
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:04 AM
She should not be mentioned on this board because she never won anything in tennis,thats insulting to those players that worked hard and are still working hard representing tennis.She is not a wholesome representative of women in sports.

Becool
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM
ugh...

donniedarkofan
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:32 AM
She should not be mentioned on this board because she never won anything in tennis,thats insulting to those players that worked hard and are still working hard representing tennis.She is not a wholesome representative of women in sports.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you're a retard

Andy.
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:36 AM
seems like they all think Victoria Beckham's figure is good but in fact its not, its so fake: body as skinny as a stick, but boobs so large like enplanted ones :tape::help::devil:
Victoria is hot :(

frontier
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:38 AM
She is a bad example to young girls who want to be recognised as legitimate atheletes.Her claim to fame is just looking like a playboy bunny on a tennis court.

Golovinjured.
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:54 AM

:rolleyes: Yeah World #1 in doubles, Top 10 in singles and 2 Grand Slam Doubles Title and that's it? She never achieved a thing..

:silly:

P.S YOU are not a wholesome representative of users on WTAworld :rolleyes:

pav
Apr 16th, 2008, 10:05 AM
When you skin an animal in that condition, it is hard work and unpleasant, the small amount of fat between flesh and skin dosen't exist, the skin itself seems thinner, the meat dry and dull. I don't know where some humans get the idea this is ideal. As an earlier poster remarked a burger or two wouldn't hurt the bugger!

sonnys
Apr 16th, 2008, 10:34 AM
:eek::eek::tape:

Destiny
Apr 16th, 2008, 10:39 AM
:o

Loved her !!!

Avid Merrion
Apr 16th, 2008, 10:44 AM
When you skin an animal in that condition, it is hard work and unpleasant, the small amount of fat between flesh and skin dosen't exist, the skin itself seems thinner, the meat dry and dull. I don't know where some humans get the idea this is ideal.

:unsure: erm, maybe because us humans don't tend to skin each other? anyway, she doesn't look that bad to me. she's got a typical long distance runners build going on. all skinny and sinewy. not that it makes any difference to me, Anna left me cold before and she still does now ;)

sebbe
Apr 16th, 2008, 11:11 AM
anorexia!!!!!

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 16th, 2008, 01:10 PM
When you skin an animal in that condition, it is hard work and unpleasant, the small amount of fat between flesh and skin dosen't exist, the skin itself seems thinner, the meat dry and dull. I don't know where some humans get the idea this is ideal. As an earlier poster remarked a burger or two wouldn't hurt the bugger!

:haha:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 16th, 2008, 01:13 PM
she always looked too thin for me...pretty face and that was it...she always had a whole railway between her legs and her pelvic bone always jutted out :shrug: so this is nothing new...if she was maria or venus like thin then it wouldn't be a problem..she looks unhealthy though

Emina.
Apr 16th, 2008, 01:15 PM
oh no... :unsure::tape::tape:

mankind
Apr 16th, 2008, 01:40 PM
She's underweight fo sho.

Beat
Apr 16th, 2008, 01:59 PM
it's old news, really. i just don't understand how she could give up her awesome, athletic body to look like a pile of bones.

donniedarkofan
Apr 16th, 2008, 02:08 PM
some of you don;t know anything about athlecism and how can body change...she always said that she is skinny and was...look at her teen pics,whem she was 13,14.Now,it's natural that she lost all the muscles,she's not an athlete anymore,she's working out and running,it's obvious that she's thin.

Tripp
Apr 16th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Hey :( She's a multiple doubles Grand Slam champion, plus top 10 in singles. Her tennis achievements are more than respectable. In fact, I bet a lot of people respect Paola Suarez (as I do) and Anna's career could easily be compared to hers, minus the singles titles.

Langers
Apr 16th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Not good, at all! :o

A Magicman
Apr 16th, 2008, 02:44 PM
What kind of a triathlon was that????

4 miles running.... :lol:

And she didn't swim and bike. So in the end, she was like jogging a little.

BournemouthBoy
Apr 16th, 2008, 03:21 PM
she looks fine, different build for different sports.

Jachal
Apr 16th, 2008, 03:31 PM
As if 4 me - Anna will always rule!
She was the reason (together with Andre) why I got so completely addicted of tennis!

sweetpeas
Apr 16th, 2008, 05:14 PM
GOSH....Feed me!!!!!!!!!!!

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:10 PM
How many threads are we gonna have about this?

She's skinny. End of.

goldenslam888
Apr 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM
between her weight and that tattoo she reminds me of the girls i used to see walking down motel drive.