PDA

View Full Version : Lucic - How is she playing?

blue249
Apr 14th, 2008, 05:56 PM
It is great to see that she is back and fully committed. Anyone who is willing to play qualifying rounds in challenger events to get their tennis career back on track really deserves a lot of respect.
I haven't see her play since the French Open against Capriati. From her pictures she appears to be in great shape.
Can anyone who has seen her play recentley comment on her tennis?
Thanks!

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 14th, 2008, 06:17 PM
LudwigDvorak's the only one who's seen her recently as far as I know. Apparently she's still got a great serve and hitting very hard, looking fit. I'm sure she's still erratic though.

She's starting to win more matches and losing some tight ones... I think she's on the verge of breaking through if she keeps at it. Hopefully she does.

Jakeev
Apr 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM
LudwigDvorak's the only one who's seen her recently as far as I know. Apparently she's still got a great serve and hitting very hard, looking fit. I'm sure she's still erratic though.

She's starting to win more matches and losing some tight ones... I think she's on the verge of breaking through if she keeps at it. Hopefully she does.

I think somebody had said that against Brenda McCarthy over the weekend that Mirjana pretty much dominated the match with her serve but struggled with it at the end.

I'd be curious to know what her unforced error count looks like match to match and if she is using any variety in her game.

AaronJoyB
Apr 14th, 2008, 06:44 PM
It is great to see that she is back and fully committed. Anyone who is willing to play qualifying rounds in challenger events to get their tennis career back on track really deserves a lot of respect.
I haven't see her play since the French Open against Capriati. From her pictures she appears to be in great shape.
Can anyone who has seen her play recentley comment on her tennis?
Thanks!
u can visit her blog
http://bloguru.com/MirjanaL