PDA

View Full Version : Fed Cup?

champion88
Apr 6th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Do you guys want a Fed Cup competition?

From the players we have so far, there could be 8 proper teams, and then there are 8 other players who are the only rep's from their country, who could form joint teams, to make 12 teams. Let me know if you guys are keen or not.

But, bear in mind that there will be no ranking points for Fed Cup.

champion88
Apr 6th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Please vote :)

dulkogii
Apr 6th, 2008, 02:09 AM
Yes Argentina can i play here?

Imperfect Angel
Apr 6th, 2008, 02:15 AM
If there's another Hungarian player,I think it'd be ok for me.;)

But since Fed Cup doesn't give ranking points,I don't think we should concentrate too much on it.:shrug:

Dave.
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Fed Cup sounds good. If there aren't enough players for each country, perhaps we could do the Olympics instead?

denijs
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I would do Fed Cup, as there can be 8 country teams :D
This can be something different and not bad alternative for The Tour :angel:

champion88
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I wouldnt want to leave out the plyers with only 1 country though. There are 8 countries with more than 1 players, but would be unfair to only let them play!

champion88
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Or..... countries with only one player could send a different set of points for a different player fromt heir country not on tour, e.g. Radwanska would send one set of point for her another for say Domachowska?

What you think about that?

denijs
Apr 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Or..... countries with only one player could send a different set of points for a different player fromt heir country not on tour, e.g. Radwanska would send one set of point for her another for say Domachowska?

What you think about that?

I would choose rather mixed teams... ;)

GracefulVenus
Apr 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Venus In!! USA!!! Bring It!!! :armed: :bounce: But if not Fed Cup, then the Olympics so that everyone can play and just represent their country