PDA

View Full Version : IVA in Finland!!!!

xcrtbckhnd
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:45 PM
The draw is out and Iva will play Gala Leon Garcia in Round 1. Gala beat Iva earlier this year in Sarasota, so it's time for some REVENGE!!!!!:fiery:
2nd round would be either Eva Bes or Aniko Kapros.....
Good luk Iva and win this tourni!!!!

TS
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Patience will have to be Iva's virtue in her first round match :o

Gala will give her fits with her nifty slices and high looping balls, so Iva will have to just be patient and go with her, and then strike when the time is right!

I predict another 3 setter in this match, but Iva should come through. I couldnt quite believe my eyes when I saw Gala had dropped to around no.140 in the rankings :eek: She is much better than that, and I am sure she is desperate to climb the ladder again...so Iva will have to be on her guard.

Come on Iva, get through this and you have a good opportunity to move further :)

:bounce:

xcrtbckhnd
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Gala's schedule is a little crazy- she just played in California and lost to Dokic 6-2 7-5 on hardcourts and now she's switching back to clay? Maybe that could be difficult and give Iva an advantage? Gala is tough and way better than her ranking, but I think Iva will come through in straight sets!

croat123
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Iva lost 6-2 6-2 :sad::fiery::confused:

TS
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:57 PM
What a shocker :fiery:

Im not too surprised Gala won (If Iva is expected to win, chances are she'll lose :( ), but that score is ridiculous. Why did she even turn up? :confused:

Zl@tko
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Oh My Iva!