PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Name

Robert-KimClijst
Mar 30th, 2008, 01:00 AM
As we all know, Lucie has been going through a bit of a slump. :sad: However, it seems like times are changing for Lucie. Perhaps a new forum name is in order. ;)

Vote for whether you would like to keep "Lucie's Lookout" as the forum name OR if you like the new idea for a name: "Safarova Supernova."

If you have another idea for a name you really like, just specify it. :wavey:

Voting ends Friday, April 25. ;)

~|Naomi|~
Mar 30th, 2008, 04:39 AM
I don't believe this forum has a moderator (?) or does it? I think last time we did this we didn't have one so had to get a moderator to change the name for us. Any want to moderate Lucie's forum?:lol:

Also if anyone else has suggestions please add them:)

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 13th, 2008, 06:41 PM
So do people want a name change or not? :confused:

Ashie_87
Apr 14th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Safarova Supernova sounds pretty awesome:yeah:

Sally Todd
Apr 16th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Safarova Supernova has a nice ring to it. Though the Supernova is careening into the ground as of late...:sad:

Langers
Apr 17th, 2008, 02:15 AM
I don't believe this forum has a moderator (?) or does it? I think last time we did this we didn't have one so had to get a moderator to change the name for us. Any want to moderate Lucie's forum?:lol:

Also if anyone else has suggestions please add them:)
Why not yourself? You'd make a pretty good mod!

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 17th, 2008, 10:51 PM

Agreed. You or Janine, I think, would make a good mod. How do you become one? :confused:

Lunaris
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:22 PM
This forum isn't big enough to have its own moderator imo. SloKid will do just fine.

Janine*OnTheTour
Apr 18th, 2008, 01:51 PM
yes I think it isn´t big enough but if we need one time I would do it...

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 19th, 2008, 12:09 AM
This forum isn't big enough to have its own moderator imo. SloKid will do just fine.

Maybe if Lucie can actually start winning some matches, the forum will get bigger! :p :tape:

~|Naomi|~
Apr 19th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Yeah this forum isn't big enough.
I'm not sure what being a mod actually involves behind the scenes. But for me I think the key is that they allow open discussion about the player (ie it doesn't all have to be positive yet not just senseless bashing).

~|Naomi|~
Apr 19th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Agreed. You or Janine, I think, would make a good mod. How do you become one? :confused:

Awww:hug:
Aren't you both sweet! Well if we ever need one, give me a call;)

andrewbroad
Apr 20th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Šafářová Supernova is a bit of a mouthful. I prefer Lucie's Lookout, because we're on first-name terms with her, and looking out for her is exactly what we do, is not it?

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/safar/

~|Naomi|~
Apr 22nd, 2008, 03:52 AM
I think we should put a closing date on this poll. At the moment people can keep coming in randomly and voting for.....well forever:p
At the moment it is
8 Lucie's Lookout
6 Safarova Supernova.

How about we leave the poll till Friday April 25th and go with the result on that day?

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:46 PM
Okay.

Watch it be tied... :lol: :lol:

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 25th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Lucie's Lookout won. All this for nothing. :p :lol: