PDA

View Full Version : FWTT Juniors : Send me your points this week

deftman
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:47 PM
Ok guys ,considering the situation this week ,I will be running this week's tournie too :) Alx or whoever wil run next week's tournie.

Let me remind you ,that though I'd love to ,it's impossible for me to run the game now ,as I'm flooded with projects in all subjects.
I have noticed that some people seem to mistake this for irresponsible behaviour on my part,but I had never taken over the game to leave it.I had just decided to run the game for 2 weeks ,at the start of the semester when I had time in my hands.

Yes ,I agree it was a mistake on my part that I mistook the duration of the 2 weeks ,and I thought it was between 7-21 July while it was 14-28 July.I agree it was my mistake ,but as for the present situation ,I dont think anyone can be blamed here.Well IMO ,atleast not me ;)

Since my seniors are going on an industrial visit next week ,I have a week of holidays, but plan on running my first love ,the POM game in that week.
I hope you guys understand the present situation.

As for this week's tournie

:bounce: Since last week's tournie was skipped ,the same cannot be done this week too ,so it will be held

:bounce: Send in your points by PM or be email at tenniscrazy19@hotmail.com (preferably by PM ;) ) by 1:30 PM EST Friday

:bounce: The tournie will be held the weekend i.e. on Friday,Saturday and Sunday! If I dont get points from you , dont worry ,the points from the last tournie (Appletise and Pauls) will be used.However if U had not sent in points for that week ,0-0-0 will be used here as well.

:bounce: Please clear any more doubts ,if you have any :D
:bounce:

Jakub
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:59 PM
Thanks Deftman !! :D

polishprodigy
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:36 PM
Deftman, it is NOT your fault, you have been doing a great job! :D Now Paul...... ;)

Alberto
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:44 PM
I donīt remember how many points it was? 100 points?

thanks

Buitenzorg
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:12 AM
Thanks deftman for your great job!

Buitenzorg
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Alberto
I donīt remember how many points it was? 100 points?

thanks

That depending on your surface preference points, this week (FWTT Juniors Smash Tennis International is on CLAY)

martinafan
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:14 AM
Did Mirjana sends in points for the appletise and pauls or whatever????

Alberto
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:37 AM
The best surfaces for each player is...104 points? or 106? i donīt remember it :sad:

Buitenzorg
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Alberto
The best surfaces for each player is...104 points? or 106? i donīt remember it :sad:

No.

The highest surface pts is 103 - 102 - 101 -100

example : Clay 103, Grass 102, Hard 101, carpet 100

Yak
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:03 AM
I'll be running the FWTT juniors starting next week:)

Buitenzorg
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by RUS_4_EVER
I'll be running the FWTT juniors starting next week:)

Good On you!

Alberto
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:42 AM
Ok, thanks :)

Points sent

King Aaron
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:30 AM
Thanx please use last weeks points for Alecia !!

Kris
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
TC I sent points to paul ....if he do not send them to you then please use Diana's last points. THANKS