PDA

View Full Version : Latest news about Julia

stefi62
Mar 10th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Julia will be out for still a few weeks. She probably will not play the US tournaments. The MRI results are good but she still has to keep her cast for a few weeks. I got it from a friend who knows her coach.

Nicofromparis
Mar 10th, 2008, 06:33 PM
:sad: poor Julia...hope she will play again soon....I thought we could see her in Miami or Amelia Island...:sad:
do you know if she still confident is or is she in trouble because of not playing at all?

Vefci Y
Mar 10th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I want to know what will she take part in ,during whcih the clay season?

stefi62
Mar 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
:sad: poor Julia...hope she will play again soon....I thought we could see her in Miami or Amelia Island...:sad:
do you know if she still confident is or is she in trouble because of not playing at all?

She seems okay. Training a lot, mostly the legs. Her training partner is Mary Pierce. She plans on coming back strong for the European clay season. She thanks the supporters for being there! :wavey:

Vefci Y
Mar 11th, 2008, 03:41 PM
She seems okay. Training a lot, mostly the legs. Her training partner is Mary Pierce. She plans on coming back strong for the European clay season. She thanks the supporters for being there! :wavey:

Thank!But in clay season,she haveing many point to hold,if she don`t hold it,her rank will fall down to 80!!!!!:help:My friends used to called Julia was qualtyying queen,I don`t want them to call Julia is qualtyying queen again!:help:

Nicofromparis
Mar 11th, 2008, 08:12 PM

wow! with Mary Pierce!!! Are they training their legs together or playing tennis a little?
They will maybe do their come-back together:lol:

Fire_Fox
Mar 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM

Really?!:eek:

My two favourite players are training together! OMG :hearts:
Can`t wait them to come back in tour!:bounce:

Fire_Fox
Mar 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Maybe will see a RG final: Mary Pierce vs. Julia Vakulenko? :lol:

It`s a dream...

Nicofromparis
Mar 11th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Maybe will see a RG final: Mary Pierce vs. Julia Vakulenko? :lol:

It`s a dream...

:lol::lol::lol: a dream but a dilemna...love both as well!

stefi62
Mar 12th, 2008, 01:01 AM
:lol::lol::lol: a dream but a dilemna...love both as well!

For me too! But I'd love it! They are very good friends I know. They're also very good friends with another one of my favs, Cara! :hearts:

Vefci Y
Mar 12th, 2008, 05:45 AM
For me too! But I'd love it! They are very good friends I know. They're also very good friends with another one of my favs, Cara! :hearts:

RG Doubles final: Mary Pierce/Julia Vakulenko VS Cara Black/Huber Liezel :cool:

stefi62
Mar 12th, 2008, 09:18 AM

Call it a nightmare! :lol: Well, nightmare if it's first round, but final okay! :D

Vefci Y
Mar 12th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Call it a nightmare! :lol: Well, nightmare if it's first round, but final okay! :D

stefi62,Does Julia really don` go to green clay tourments?

stefi62
Mar 12th, 2008, 10:48 AM
stefi62,Does Julia really don` go to green clay tourments?

She still has her cast for a few weeks!

stefi62
Mar 12th, 2008, 10:49 AM
wow! with Mary Pierce!!! Are they training their legs together or playing tennis a little?
They will maybe do their come-back together:lol:

Julia cannot play, she has a plaster cast.

Fire_Fox
Mar 12th, 2008, 04:12 PM

Mhahaha...very funny

She`ll get well soon. I`m confident about that!;)

Nicofromparis
Mar 12th, 2008, 10:37 PM

but how can she train with Mary Pierce if she has a plaster cast? I thought Mary Pierce could train again???? are they just together or are they really doing any exercises together?
Anyway I am happy to see they are friends! I would not have think it if I remember the wimbledon match of 2005!!

Nicofromparis
Mar 12th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Mhahaha...very funny

She`ll get well soon. I`m confident about that!;)

I hope so!!!

Jojo_
Mar 12th, 2008, 11:16 PM
but how can she train with Mary Pierce if she has a plaster cast? I thought Mary Pierce could train again???? are they just together or are they really doing any exercises together?
Anyway I am happy to see they are friends! I would not have think it if I remember the wimbledon match of 2005!!

If Julia have a plaster cast, i don't think she plays tennis with Mary Pierce, but i think it's just fitness for to keep a good physical.

Vefci Y
Mar 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Any news?

Vefci Y
Mar 19th, 2008, 11:59 PM
No one around:mad:

stefi62
Mar 20th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Well, I don't see how we can have news everyday... I'll try to ask someone when in Miami but I cannot promise anything...

Vefci Y
Mar 20th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Thank...

Vefci Y
Mar 20th, 2008, 04:14 PM
What is worng with Julia?I see it from http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=336512
I don`t very understand this article`s mean

dreylau
Mar 20th, 2008, 04:27 PM
it's bullshits in my opinion

stefi62
Mar 20th, 2008, 04:30 PM
That's bullshit. Some bitter guy telling wrong stuff about Julia! No need to pay attention to it, really!

Jojo_
Mar 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Puff bullshits !! COME ON JULIA !!

Vefci Y
Mar 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Who had news?

Vefci Y
Mar 28th, 2008, 12:01 AM
No one around:rolleyes:

stefi62
Mar 31st, 2008, 06:29 PM
I talked to a friend of hers in Miami. Julia is waiting for a new scan result this week, to know if the bone is totally healed. So let's keep fingers crossed...

Vefci Y
Apr 1st, 2008, 10:35 AM
I talked to a friend of hers in Miami. Julia is waiting for a new scan result this week, to know if the bone is totally healed. So let's keep fingers crossed...
I hope we can know the good result as early as possible
:lol:

Vefci Y
Apr 3rd, 2008, 02:45 PM
Any news?

stefi62
Apr 9th, 2008, 09:18 AM
She had her cast off and is currently working with a physio. She should be back for the European clay season, hopefully.

Vefci Y
Apr 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Do you know what time can she train?In fact,for her sharp ranking declining after Belin Open, I hope she should come back in July in order to apply SR

stefi62
Apr 9th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Do you know what time can she train?In fact,for her sharp ranking declining after Belin Open, I hope she should come back in July in order to apply SR

She will come back on clay

Vefci Y
Apr 9th, 2008, 03:45 PM
She will come back on clay

Only 4 weeks left before Berlin, I think she'll be withdrew if she still cann't recover training

Vefci Y
Apr 10th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Missing you so much,Julia:kiss:,really really hope you can be back in Berlin:kiss:

Vefci Y
Apr 12th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Any news?

Vefci Y
Apr 12th, 2008, 04:21 PM
WHY ONLY LEAVE ME ALONE HERE:rolleyes:

Vefci Y
Apr 12th, 2008, 05:45 PM
maybe everyone will think that i am boring ,so they do not like coming here,i just want to know her recently condition,so I won`t come here until I see Julia Vakulenko this name in the draw,good bye

stefi62
Apr 14th, 2008, 09:06 AM
We don't think you are boring, but simply we cannot have news of hers everyday, it's not as if we were living with her! ;)
Probably being a Mary Pierce fan taught me lots of patience is needed when you are waiting for information from your favorite player when she is injured!

Fire_Fox
Apr 14th, 2008, 08:26 PM
WHY ONLY LEAVE ME ALONE HERE:rolleyes:

you aren`t alone!:wavey:

Shein
Apr 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/tenis/es/desarrollo/1113199.html
Ukrainian tennis player has begun process of change of citizenship
???

Vefci Y
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:43 PM
???

I am sorry,I din`t keep my word,Who can explain it?I don`t know the spanish?

stefi62
Apr 18th, 2008, 12:09 AM
It seems Julia has applied to become Spanish. That's what Marca says.

Vefci Y
Apr 20th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Does anyone know can she play Berlin?

Jojo_
Apr 20th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know can she play Berlin?

nobody have news on Julia and Berlin is in 2 weeks, so ... I think she will not play !!

and the site of the tournament haven't entry list !

Vefci Y
Apr 20th, 2008, 04:15 PM
nobody have news on Julia and Berlin is in 2 weeks, so ... I think she will not play !!

and the site of the tournament haven't entry list !

Her name is in the list!And in the Roma and the titer III of France!

saby
Apr 20th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I'm sure she is doing everything she can to play the europeen clay season ;)

Vefci Y
Apr 20th, 2008, 10:15 PM
I'm sure she is doing everything she can to play the europeen clay season ;)

You meant she can be bacK in the clay season?

Fire_Fox
Apr 21st, 2008, 10:08 PM
???

:speakles: She wants be Spanish...

Please, Julia, don`t do it!:bigcry::hysteric:

stefi62
Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:28 AM
Let's hope we have news soon!
My bet would be Strasbourg for her come back. I hope so actually, maybe I'll go, I hope she'll be there...

Vefci Y
Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Let's hope we have news soon!
My bet would be Strasbourg for her come back. I hope so actually, maybe I'll go, I hope she'll be there...

No!In Berlin!

Vefci Y
Apr 29th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Does anyone have news?Will she really not play Berlin?:tape:

stefi62
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:37 PM
She has a scan next week to know more, so no, she will definately not play Berlin, though she has not withdrawn yet. She should come back in Strasbourg, but it all depends on the scan's result.

Vefci Y
Apr 29th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Oh no....Will she withdrew RG...If she can`t be back in RG,I hope she should come back in July in order to apply SR,and I know she also had ankle injured,I hope I can see healthy Julia in the future...but she said she have been ready for RG,so I don`t know....

Vefci Y
Apr 29th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I remember that Russiaanboy said Julia would train in 4 weeks,and Julia still can`t train now?:o

Hashim.
Apr 30th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Julia withdrew from Berlin:sad:

Vefci Y
Apr 30th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Julia will be walkover queen,look at that
JANUARY - Withdrew from Gold Coast and Hobart w/right wrist injury; fell 1r at Australian Open (as No.32 seed, l. to Vesnina in 3s).

FEBRUARY - Withdrew from Paris [Indoors], Antwerp and Doha w/right wrist injury.

MARCH - Withdrew from Indian Wells and Miami w/right wrist injury.

APRIL - Withdrew from Amelia Island and Charleston w/right wrist injury.

Why did she want to take part in and she know that she can play...

stefi62
Apr 30th, 2008, 04:32 PM
You commit to tournaments at the beginning of the year, so at that time she probably thought she'd be healthy. Then no need to withdraw early, you can withdraw a few weeks before and that's okay. And yes, she'll be in RG, don't you worry!
A player who breaks a bone in january cannot tell you immediatly how long it will take for her to come back! It all depends on the scans she takes. Next one next week will definately tell her if she can be back practicing! Don't panic, she'll be back!

Vefci Y
May 1st, 2008, 06:23 AM
You commit to tournaments at the beginning of the year, so at that time she probably thought she'd be healthy. Then no need to withdraw early, you can withdraw a few weeks before and that's okay. And yes, she'll be in RG, don't you worry!
A player who breaks a bone in january cannot tell you immediatly how long it will take for her to come back! It all depends on the scans she takes. Next one next week will definately tell her if she can be back practicing! Don't panic, she'll be back!

Don`t be angry,I just worry about that she will take a bad scan,then,she still can`t train。。。。withdrew RG,Wim,and。。。。:banghead:

Vefci Y
May 1st, 2008, 08:51 AM
And this experience often hapeened to the player that I like.such as Nali,Sprem...so I very worry about Julia:sad:

Milito22
May 1st, 2008, 09:57 PM
Julia :hug:. Im praying for you baby :angel:

Vefci Y
May 5th, 2008, 04:35 PM
What time will Julia make a scan?

Vefci Y
May 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM
No one around:mad:

stefi62
May 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Julia is still on Rome's entry list! ;)

stefi62
May 9th, 2008, 02:09 PM
That's official, she'll make her comeback in Rome next week! :bounce: :D

Vefci Y
May 9th, 2008, 03:22 PM
OMG!!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vefci Y
May 9th, 2008, 03:58 PM
That's official, she'll make her comeback in Rome next week! :bounce: :D

Are you in Roma now?I`m very looking forward now!!!

stefi62
May 9th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I'll be in Rome from tomorrow, I'll give you news when I can to let you know how Julia is doing! ;)

Vefci Y
May 9th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I'll be in Rome from tomorrow, I'll give you news when I can to let you know how Julia is doing! ;)

Hope you have a good trip!:bounce:Let`s go!Julia!:bounce:

Vefci Y
May 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Stefi62,Are you in Roma now?I think Julia have good draw!

Jojo_
May 10th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Julia have a new official website : www.juliavakulenko.com

Jojo_
May 10th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Julia will play against Virginie Razzano

Good luck !!!!!

Vefci Y
May 11th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Julia have a new official website : www.juliavakulenko.com

There are some photos in here,Is it made in Roma?:confused:

saby
May 11th, 2008, 04:42 PM
too bad i like both players but go Julia !! she needs victories after her injury

stefi62
May 11th, 2008, 07:52 PM
There are some photos in here,Is it made in Roma?:confused:

It was made a few days ago in a practice session

stefi62
May 11th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I'm in Rome right now and I could see Julia hit this morning, she hits great, and moves very well. I can hardly wait for tomorrow, 1pm!!!!

Vefci Y
May 12th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Julia:sad:,what`s problem with you:sad:

Jojo_
May 12th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Julia:sad:,what`s problem with you:sad:

Wait !! It's her first match since her injury of december !! Julia come back at rome and
julia play against virginie razzano who is a great player this year !!

I hope Julia will have a best draw at Strasbourg for win trust before Roland garros

Vefci Y
May 12th, 2008, 11:55 PM
I still hope she can win WTA title this year!And reach RG 3th round at least!

Vefci Y
May 13th, 2008, 05:34 AM
And I really worry about her,Stefi62,how did Julia play?Too badly?Or Razzano played too well?

stefi62
May 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Julia played good, she just misses competition, that's all! And some practice, cos she told me she only hit a few times before playing there. Don't worry, that's logical, you cannot come back from injury that fast! And Julia is a fighter and she knows what she is worth!
In that match, Virginie played better than I ever saw her play, hitting the lines, and anticipating Julia's shots. The score line is a bit hard for Julia, cos lots of points went to deuce.

Vefci Y
May 15th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Julia played good, she just misses competition, that's all! And some practice, cos she told me she only hit a few times before playing there. Don't worry, that's logical, you cannot come back from injury that fast! And Julia is a fighter and she knows what she is worth!
In that match, Virginie played better than I ever saw her play, hitting the lines, and anticipating Julia's shots. The score line is a bit hard for Julia, cos lots of points went to deuce.

Thank for you news!Julia should have more and more practice!

Vefci Y
May 16th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Stefi62,if you meet Julia next time,please ask her what her a target is this year!Thank!

stefi62
May 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Julia plays in Strasbourg, first round vs Edina Gallovits, then she would play against Alona Bond. Go Julia!