PDA

View Full Version : The Big Off Topic Thread....vol.2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Dan23
Aug 5th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Post your pointless comments here!! :rolls:
Anything goes......well just about anything :)

SloKid
Mar 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Old thread. (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=127128)

mal
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Good, can I start?
I wanted to talk about nuclear power and Chernobyl because I know Maria gives money to that. How many people know that Hiroshima is still hot hot hot? I was there in 1991 and picked up a radiation burn (as I knew I would because I was good at physics at school and understood what I learned).
New Zealand is nuclear free, but doesn't care if ships are nuclear powered or not, Japan gets 60% of its electricity from nuclear power, kills whales, and until we all switch to solar (of which there are 1,000 times as much energy falling free on the ground as we will ever need) we will need nuclear.

The reality of a serious radiation burn is death withing 30 to 60 days, and Hiroshima will always be impossible to live on, at least for about 400,000+ years. How many people realize the facts, and how lucky they are to have a God looking after their health for them. Young children will have to learn the truth, but it will take them time to do it. Unfortunately money can't solve the problem which is already with us, and using coal and oil for energy only leads to global warming.We can't ask those in power to change their ways, we must make them be sensible.
So many problems to think about, most people just don't have the time with so many parties to go to.
What do you all think about it?
Thanks.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 7th, 2008, 07:25 PM
The old thread has been kilied :(

Jovana.
Mar 7th, 2008, 07:30 PM
:woohoo: I'm actually on a first page of some thread :haha: :o

AnyaSerb
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Good for you,Jox,good for you!!

Jovana.
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Good for you,Jox,good for you!!

:haha: :kiss: pa where are you? :awww:

Jovana.
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi4O1yi6b0

:haha: :rolls: :haha:

slamchamp
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I'm gonna post here so when it has like 5000 pages I'm on the first:D ..I would be on the History of WTA WORLD!!!:bounce:

AnyaSerb
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM
:haha: :kiss: pa where are you? :awww:

:kiss: pa here I am!!

Jovana.
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:20 PM
:kiss: pa here I am!!

:awww: :hug: pa I didn't speak to you in ages!! :awww:

AnyaSerb
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:awww: :hug: pa I didn't speak to you in ages!! :awww:

:hug: pa I haven't been here in ages!! How are you,my dear old friend?! Should we move this rendez-vous to msn?!

Jovana.
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:35 PM
:hug: pa I haven't been here in ages!! How are you,my dear old friend?! Should we move this rendez-vous to msn?!

pa that would be a great idea :hug:

AnyaSerb
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:59 PM
pa that would be a great idea :hug:

pa wait till I open msn.......ok lets rock!!!

slamchamp
Mar 7th, 2008, 10:21 PM
pa what the heck are u talking about?

Jovana.
Mar 7th, 2008, 10:45 PM
pa what the heck are u talking about?

nevermind man :lol:

mal
Mar 8th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Speaking of cute...
Does anyone have that 16 year old picture of Maria standing by/outside a tennis court?

There was a girl who looked just like her working at our local supermarket the year before last, who looked just like that...

I was very tempted to ask Natasha if she wanted to spend her last year at high school boarding with me, as I live right by the bus stop, but unfortunately she is now at University several hundred kilometres away, and I haven't seen her since.

Hope that doesn't sound too creepy, but I'd be interested in seeing any other 'look-alike' photos people have.

Lefty.
Mar 8th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Damn too bad I can't keep my 1000+ posts from the old thread. :lol:

Maria Croft
Mar 8th, 2008, 11:11 AM
This is actually the small off topic thread right now ;)

Dan23
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM
:zzz: new threads everywhere

Dan23
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:11 PM
This thread is being closed because it has more than 5000 post and in order to make the board more responsive hopefully, we're opening a new thread, that you can find here.
What if its not? Cant see how itll be more responsive.....just doubled the number of large threads for no reason :o

SloKid
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
What if its not? Cant see how itll be more responsive.....just doubled the number of large threads for no reason :o
I think the board was often slowed down, because it took ages for people to access large threads, so now they have to access same threads, that have less posts, it will be quicker. Makes sense to me I guess, dunno if it'll have an effect though. I guess time will tell.

Dan23
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:48 PM
..but arent all posts on the database numbered and stored individually? so a certain post can be picked out directly and loaded rather than it needing to load a whole thread to access 1 post or a page? anyways itll be the same number of posts but in twice as many threads.

SloKid
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:52 PM
I have no clue how the technical side works, I just hope they know what they're doing and it will actually make a difference. :rolleyes:

Dan23
Mar 8th, 2008, 01:03 PM
fair enough :hatoff:

slamchamp
Mar 8th, 2008, 01:11 PM
it's the same thing, if you want to take a look at the other threads just open them :p

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 9th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I say keep it as it is, in the one thread :hehehe:
I was about to make two threads for the pics and change titles till I saw this post :p
It kinda needs to have everyone in agreement I feel to do something like that, but I will change the title of the old one (provided I still can) and sticky it so that it doesn't get lost amongst all the new threads that will start... I won't sticky the new pic thread just yet (unless others want me to) seeing its always kept at the top of the threads.

And I'll make that other thread I spoke about and merge some threads to it... In other words, while I have a little time I will clean up the forum ;)

Lefty.
Mar 10th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Just a suggestion not really relating to this, but why don't we sticky the picture thread and off topic thread and videos thread just so they're not floating around in the middle of all this jumble of threads? :lol:

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 10th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Say the word and I will but I'm slightly reluctant to sticky lots of threads just coz it kinda becomes too much, but if its what people want its what they get! :D
the other reason I haven't done that is coz those three threads are always at the top of the threads anyway, but again if u want it let me know.

And are u insane Vivie, that does relate to it :lol:

Mchstnate
Mar 14th, 2008, 09:16 PM
So has anyone heard if Nole and her are a couple?

Jovana.
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:14 PM
So has anyone heard if Nole and her are a couple?

no those are rumours,he has a girlfriend (unfortunately :o) but the two of them would make a great couple! :D

Mchstnate
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:17 PM
no those are rumours,he has a girlfriend (unfortunately :o) but the two of them would make a great couple! :D

i think Roddick was better...but he seems pretty cool

Lefty.
Mar 15th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Say the word and I will but I'm slightly reluctant to sticky lots of threads just coz it kinda becomes too much, but if its what people want its what they get! :D
the other reason I haven't done that is coz those three threads are always at the top of the threads anyway, but again if u want it let me know.

What does my sanity have to do with this? :ras: :p

mal
Mar 17th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Unfortunately with all the Rugby League, Football, Soccer and so on on sky sports (and wrestling) I can't see it. It is driving me nuts.

lets hope she is building up a nice little nest egg.

Lefty.
Mar 17th, 2008, 02:12 AM
Unfortunately with all the Rugby League, Football, Soccer and so on on sky sports (and wrestling) I can't see it. It is driving me nuts.

lets hope she is building up a nice little nest egg.

Hi John :wavey:

mal
Mar 18th, 2008, 12:34 AM

Is it true? I heard that Maria gives her opponents $5 a point, just because she feels sorry for them.

Really I love this game, I wouldn't say nut, I'm cuckoo about it. (I'm a guy, what can I say?)

Mchstnate
Mar 18th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Is it true? I heard that Maria gives her opponents $5 a point, just because she feels sorry for them.

Really I love this game, I wouldn't say nut, I'm cuckoo about it. (I'm a guy, what can I say?)

I highly doubt she pays her opponents because when she was killed the first two opponents in the 07 US Open, 6-0 6-1, 6-1 6-0, a journalist asked her if she felt bad at all which she clearly stated she didn't and she was just playin at a level that they couldn't...I don't think anyone would do that otherwise Henin would be bankrupt.

Natasc
Mar 18th, 2008, 01:45 AM

yeah.. here's a pic.. if I'm not wrong is from this year(the first one):

http://www.novak-djokovic.com/srb/news/data/upimages/subfolders/2008_melbourne/2008_melbourne_03.jpg

I found this one very romantic :hearts:

http://shrani.si/f/3v/DK/4fDNN3mO/1/nolendgirlfriendkiss.jpg

someone posted on Maria's official forum his blog as well where you can see pics of them together and is dated from this year
http://www.novak-djokovic.com/eng/diary.php/2008/01/10/diary-no-10-melbourne

and Andy, right now also has a GF (I even saw her during his match yesterday, here's a pic):

http://bp3.blogger.com/_GWJatwb-WlI/R2AdALmt3WI/AAAAAAAABmc/K24_1UXWhMI/s400/andy-roddick-coffee-talk.jpg

Natasc
Mar 18th, 2008, 01:58 AM

okay... now that's just wrong!!
everytime I see you with a even better picture of Ana!!

Ana is looking "wow-wow-wow" on this picture!! :hearts:

and yes... is an offtopic thread and I have to say that!
:lol:

Dan23
Mar 18th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Hi John :wavey:
:wavey:

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 20th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I found this one very romantic :hearts:

http://shrani.si/f/3v/DK/4fDNN3mO/1/nolendgirlfriendkiss.jpg
I don't :armed: :mad: :firey: :p

okay... now that's just wrong!!
everytime I see you with a even better picture of Ana!!

Ana is looking "wow-wow-wow" on this picture!! :hearts:

and yes... is an offtopic thread and I have to say that!

Its not my fault she just oozes sex appeal ;)
(I think i still like the other one better though)

Sweep
Mar 25th, 2008, 01:59 AM
:wavey:

So they locked the old thread because it was too big? Disappointing...that off-topic was legendary.

Good to see some familiar faces still about, and some new ones too! Hope everyone's doing well! :)

Lefty.
Mar 25th, 2008, 05:40 AM
Anybody watching Dancing With the Stars? :lol:

Dan23
Mar 25th, 2008, 06:54 AM
no :p

Edward.
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:38 AM

No, but my parents do. :banghead:

Its horrifying TV. And they wonder why I'm locked in my room alot of the time. :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:11 AM

So it's true that Novak has a gf? :sobbing: This totally ruined my day :sobbing:

:p

Dancing With The Stars rocks :rocker2:
Here in Poland we're having the 7th edition now :lol:

Rerun
Mar 25th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Nole has a serbian girlfriend who studys in Milan

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 01:40 PM
So it's true that Novak has a gf? :sobbing: This totally ruined my day :sobbing:

:p

hehehe:p it's true,sorry If it ruined your day :lol: :hug:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
hehehe:p it's true,sorry If it ruined your day :lol: :hug:

I'm officially her hater now :armed:

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:04 PM
I'm officially her hater now :armed:

join the club! :lol: you can be the vice president of it :lol:

Rerun
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM
HH who's the guy on you avatar?

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:02 PM
HH who's the guy on you avatar?

lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys :hearts: :hearts:
but I'll change it soon. :p

Dan23
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:06 PM
he looks like harry potter :lol: minus the glasses

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:07 PM

omg true :rolls: :haha: :rolls:
ok now you ruined it for me :o gonna go change it! :lol:

Edward.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2500/djokovic1lc1.jpg

Maria's lowest moment. Getting drunk with Nole. :sobbing:

Dan23
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:23 PM
it could have been worse :p

if it was nadal instead....

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:26 PM
:sobbing: :drink:
yeah if it was Nadal :tape:

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Maria said in one interview that she never heard him sing! :lol: yeah right! :rolls:

Dan23
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Maria's best moment:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8408/mariapontingys5.jpg

:haha: :worship:

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:29 PM
:rolls:

Dan23
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Maria said in one interview that she never heard him sing! :lol: yeah right! :rolls:
she was busy concentrating on her own sound there :lol: ;)

i bet they were singing that grease song with the huge ending.....john travolta/olivia newton john :haha:

Rerun
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM
At the beginnig I was very jealous of maria :lol: (I remember my anger when men fans were around her in Rome '05 :devil:) but now she too much tall for me :angel::angel: I was only 1,81 :rolls:

Jovana.
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM
she was busy concentrating on her own sound there :lol: ;)

i bet they were singing that grease song with the huge ending.....john travolta/olivia newton john :haha:

omg :rolls: Grease

Tell me more, tell me more,
Was it love at first sight?
Did she put up a fight?
Took her bowlin' in the Arcade
We went strollin', drank lemonade
We made out under the dock
we stayed up until ten o'clock

:haha: :haha: :drink:

Lefty.
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:52 AM
No, but my parents do. :banghead:

Its horrifying TV. And they wonder why I'm locked in my room alot of the time. :lol:

Ahh yea it gets pretty crappy ratings, but i'm just watching to see how Monica does. :lol: Although I have a strong suspicion she's going home today because she really was a hot mess yesterday. :o

Lefty.
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:55 AM
omg :rolls: Grease

Did she put up a fight?
we stayed up until ten o'clock

:haha: :haha: :drink:

Omg we sang this at our high school spirit rally this year. :lol: Grease was our topic and everybody was first like :o :o :o but we won so we're not complaining. :lol:

Natasc
Mar 26th, 2008, 01:05 AM
lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys :hearts: :hearts:
but I'll change it soon. :p

I already said to you that Nole was much better...
good singer or not...he looks weird! :tape:

omg...you're right!! :o

Omg we sang this at our high school spirit rally this year. :lol: Grease was our topic and everybody was first like :o :o :o but we won so we're not complaining. :lol:

you sang this??

I have the DVD of Grease.. I love musicals....
and... I like this movie :p

Dan23
Mar 26th, 2008, 01:16 AM
there was an incident at LA airport yesterday where a Qantas plane had to reject a takeoff......

heres the story of how the passengers handled it, firstly from an Australian passenger...
Australian passenger Jackie Mullen said there was no sense of panic.

"Not at all," Mr Mullen told NBC.

"No, the crew just shouted 'brace, brace' and everyone braced and it was like a drill," Mullen said.

"Everyone knew what to do."

and then from an American...
"It started to take off and everything was fine. The nose of the plane was actually lifted up and we were going at full speed when suddenly the pilot slammed on the brakes," she said.

"Everyone was flying forward as the top of the plane slammed back down on the runway. Everyone was thrown around and some people were screaming. It was just crazy.":haha: :haha: drama queens over there in the US

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Zip it, you Wusstralians! :p

I napped at 7pm and woke up at 11pm. I'm fucked for the evening. :o :lol:

Dan23
Mar 26th, 2008, 01:32 AM
the English passenger was still crying in the corner so they couldnt be contacted for an opinion :p

Lefty.
Mar 26th, 2008, 01:48 AM
you sang this??

I have the DVD of Grease.. I love musicals....
and... I like this movie :p

:lol: Yea, well we changed the lyrics to reflect sophomore pride. :lol:

mal
Mar 26th, 2008, 09:21 AM
:lol: Yea, well we changed the lyrics to reflect sophomore pride. :lol:

This is going to sound really weird. I hope nobody thinks I suck at this, but I read it semaphore instead of sophomore, maybe because I don't know what that is. Is it something to do with Sophie and moors?
Yes I have a one track mind, say grease and I think of nipples.
Did she put up a fight?
we stayed up until ten o'clock.

Now bowlin is a bit too American for me,
But the other thing about Grease, except John Trovolta who was excellent in Swordfish, is that my old man (father) used his WWII bayonet to load his grease gun. Something about making it easier to slip it in. That's the trouble of coming to the net when you only have three moves and a limited vocabulary.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Oh my Jovana :haha: I really thought it was Harry Potter :tape:

Rerun
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:16 AM
today books about oncology for me :ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

boring boring boring

Jovana for me he has a ducky look ;)

maybe...little nerd :rolls:

Cat123
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Nole's girlfriend's a hottie! However, Maria's hot. And Novak always does badly at tourmanents she attends, so I don't like her on principle! I'm sure she's a lovely person... ;)

Dan23
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:45 AM
He looks like harry potter would look after a week long drinking session with no sleep :lol:

Rerun
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:14 PM
He looks like harry potter would look after a week long drinking session with no sleep :lol:

a version od HP who loves drug sex and r&r :lol:

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I Loven Arctic Monkeys/! Theya Re Sos Awesome Lolololol!

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:41 PM

I already said to you that Nole was much better...
good singer or not...he looks weird! :tape:

now I'm changing the avy :help: :lol:

Oh my Jovana :haha: I really thought it was Harry Potter :tape:

today books about oncology for me :ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

boring boring boring

Jovana for me he has a ducky look ;)

maybe...little nerd :rolls:

ducky! :haha: good one!

Princeza
Mar 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Hey Hey

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 08:39 PM
:bigwave: ^^ I think I used to know your name :scratch: :lol: I'm senile

btw. I changed my avy :o no more Harry Potter on drugs :p

Rerun
Mar 26th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo we want the HP return!!!!!!!!

Rerun
Mar 26th, 2008, 08:51 PM
btw I've to change my avatar and finally write a signature :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

later ( :rolls: )

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo we want the HP return!!!!!!!!

:rolls: you do! :rolls:

btw I've to change my avatar and finally write a signature :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

later ( :rolls: )

:haha: :haha:

Rerun
Mar 26th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I've to admit I'm quite goof-off :rolls:

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:29 PM
How are you gentleman?

All your base are belong to us.

Mchstnate
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Edward. Beckham is back in the news over here again....I was wonderin if he is really as popular as they make him sound when they talk about him over here and what do you think about him leavin for the US.(Im pretty sure ur a soccer fan right?)

Katie.
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:47 PM
btw. I changed my avy :o no more Harry Potter on drugs :p

aww yay Novak is back :hearts:
Although I actually liked the Harry Potter on drugs one too :P

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:52 PM
aww yay Novak is back :hearts:
Although I actually liked the Harry Potter on drugs one too :P

that was Alex Turner of The Arctic monkeys aka HP on drugs :hearts: :hearts:,he''l be back one day :lick:

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Ed like the lyrics in my sig? :p

Dan23
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:57 PM
btw. I changed my avy :o no more Harry Potter on drugs :pnow its popeye :o :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo we want the HP return!!!!!!!!:bigcry:

later ( :rolls: )nothing wrong with that avatar ;)

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Edward. Beckham is back in the news over here again....I was wonderin if he is really as popular as they make him sound when they talk about him over here and what do you think about him leavin for the US.(Im pretty sure ur a soccer fan right?)

He's mega, super-duper insanely famous over here.

Personally, I'm glad you have him now. I actually like the guy (though not his wife) but the press they get is ludicrous. It became really annoying opening the paper every single day and seeing them both.

Saying that, now they have gone, Amy Winehouse is the major press whore over here now and she's far more fucking aggravating than the Beckhams ever were.

Ed like the lyrics in my sig? :p

:worship: The Clash were great. My dad loves them.

London doesn't deserve such a great song though, considering what a horrifically shitty city it is nowadays.

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:00 PM
now its popeye :o :lol:

:haha: but a hot one :hearts:

nothing wrong with that avatar ;)

yes and I looove his signature :hearts: :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:02 PM

Thank your national football team for defeating my overrated national football team :worship::drool::hearts:

that was Alex Turner of The Arctic monkeys aka HP on drugs :hearts: :hearts:,he''l be back one day :lick:

No, don't change your avie! Avatars with Novak are the best :inlove: I have one on MTF, it's the picture where Novak and Mardy are holding their trophies and they're laughing, really cool pic :cool:

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:03 PM
:worship: The Clash were great. My dad loves them.

London doesn't deserve such a great song though, considering what a horrifically shitty city it is nowadays.

:worship:
yes , actually you may be quite right there,London doesn't deserve such a great song ;) but the song is perfect :worship:

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:04 PM
No, don't change your avie! Avatars with Novak are the best :inlove: I have one on MTF, it's the picture where Novak and Mardy are holding their trophies and they're laughing, really cool pic :cool:

don't worry,I have 4 more avys of Nole to wear :lol: so it won't be soon I guess :cool:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:06 PM
don't worry,I have 4 more avys of Nole to wear :lol: so it won't be soon I guess :cool:

Cool :D iPatty also has nice avatars of Novak so I'm stalking his posts to look at Novak :rolls:
Also Craig made some nice avatars :drool: I wish I had the premium membership :lol:

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Cool :D iPatty also has nice avatars of Novak so I'm stalking his posts to look at Novak :rolls:
Also Craig made some nice avatars :drool: I wish I had the premium membership :lol:

Sucks huh, I've had the same bloody avatar for years now but can't change it cos I don't wanna small, lame avatar. :lol:

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:10 PM

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=12796307&postcount=916
these are my future ones :cool:
:lol::lol: yeah I kinda sometimes do that to :tape:
I wish I had prem membership too :o

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Sucks huh, I've had the same bloody avatar for years now but can't change it cos I don't wanna small, lame avatar. :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:12 PM

Tell me more about it :o I'm so bored with my avatar but the new sizes suck. So I guess it means I will be stuck with this avatar forever :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:14 PM
http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=12796307&postcount=916
these are my future ones :cool:
:lol::lol: yeah I kinda sometimes do that to :tape:
I wish I had prem membership too :o

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/gigiberi/jova3.jpg

Tarzan Novak :drool:

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Tell me more about it :o I'm so bored with my avatar but the new sizes suck. So I guess it means I will be stuck with this avatar forever :lol:

At least we refused to be scammed by WTAWorld. I wouldn't pay a penny for an avatar and picture sig, let alone 15 quid. :o

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:16 PM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/gigiberi/jova3.jpg

Tarzan Novak :drool:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

At least we refused to be scammed by WTAWorld. I wouldn't pay a penny for an avatar and picture sig, let alone 15 quid. :o

exactly.I'd rather go to the movies or sth :shrug: or burn the money before I'd pay for avy/siggie and a forum filled with errors :o

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:17 PM

Yeah, complete waste of money :rolleyes:
I've noticed that the majority of people who have premium membership are kids aged 14-18 :o Having a nice avatar means everything to them :awww:

Dan23
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:20 PM
:haha: but a hot one :hearts:disagree :p

Sucks huh, I've had the same bloody avatar for years now but can't change it cos I don't wanna small, lame avatar. :lol:my avatar is small but not lame :hearts:
yours is a classic moment though

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:21 PM
This is my favourite Novak pic from IW:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=139249&d=1206331974

How can anyone hate this poor innocent thing? :awww:

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
disagree :p

thank God :lol:

This is my favourite Novak pic from IW:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=139249&d=1206331974

How can anyone hate this poor innocent thing? :awww:

:awww: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
and that flag behind him :lick: :lick::drool:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:27 PM
:awww: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
and that flag behind him :lick: :lick::drool:

I've shown this picture to 4 of female friends and they all agreed that he's a hottie. So if anyone thinks that Novak isn't hot, he/she has no taste :D

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I've noticed that the majority of people who have premium membership are kids aged 14-18 :o Having a nice avatar means everything to them :awww:

"My avatar is betterrrr than yours!"

:awww:

Jovana.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:32 PM
I've shown this picture to 4 of female friends and they all agreed that he's a hottie. So if anyone thinks that Novak isn't hot, he/she has no taste :D

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Nole :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:rolls: :haha:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:36 PM

That's just sweet :rolls:

I'm off now :wavey: Good night everyone and good day to Dan if he's still around :p

Il Primo!
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:38 PM

:o

Seriously, I feel kind of shallow for having this membership thing.:lol:

But seriously, I was sick and tired of having a ridicously small avatar. In fact, while I was away like for 2 mounths, they changed the system in here and I wasn't aware of this. So, naturally when I came back I wanted to change my cute but three mouths long avy and DANG, I got fucked. I was frustrated like for 6 mouths and in January I felt forced to pay to get over my pain :sad:

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:42 PM

But seriously, I was sick and tired of having a ridicously small avatar. In fact, while I was away like for 2 mounths, they changed the system in here and I wasn't aware of this. So, naturally when I came back I wanted to change my cute but three mouths long avy and DANG, I got fucked. I was frustrated like for 6 mouths and in January I felt forced to pay to get over my pain :sad:

And now you've paid money into Poe, Amanda, Steve, and Zamboni's personal pimp fund, while they personally mock and taunt you behind your back, and fuck the board up to make it an unreliable slow piece of shit in the process. :awww:

Dan23
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:45 PM
That's just sweet :rolls:

I'm off now :wavey: Good night everyone and good day to Dan if he's still around :p
:hatoff:

Il Primo!
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:46 PM
And now you've paid money into Poe, Amanda, Steve, and Zamboni's personal pimp fund, while they personally mock and taunt you behind your back, and fuck the board up to make it an unreliable slow piece of shit in the process. :awww:

So what?

I give 10euro to a woman who said I looked like a top model, so not a big deal :tape::help:

Edward.
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:52 PM
So what?

I give 10euro to a woman who said I looked like a top model, so not a big deal :tape::help:

Lol, I was kidding. Kinda. :p

I personally think the admins planted spiritedretardery in the GM to make the board collapse under his sheer idioticness.

Il Primo!
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Lol, I was kidding. Kinda. :p

I personally think the admins planted spiritedretardery in the GM to make the board collapse under his sheer idioticness.

Don't get me started with this fool.:o

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against haters generally, I'm on this board for the fun of it so I LOVE entertainement. But this guy is just a bag a dog cum. He's one of the most ridiculous brats out here (add Uranium, Doni to the list).

I don't even know what the hell I'm doing here now. I've got lots of assignments to do for tomorrow afternoon and I've done nothing. :unsure: So sick of this habit of doing things at the last minute.

Are you student too Edward? :)

Natasc
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:30 AM

and I hope he never comes back again.. :o

Novak :drool: :hearts:

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against haters generally, I'm on this board for the fun of it so I LOVE entertainement. But this guy is just a bag a dog cum. He's one of the most ridiculous brats out here (add Uranium, Doni to the list).

He's a hater of who?
Maria...for a change? :o

Doni is... :rolleyes: let's not go there :help:
That's exactly why I never go to gm anymore...
as I said previously:

during all those years on WTA all I can say is, GM hates:

1) Maria Sharapova
2) Everyone who are not the WILLIAMS SISTERS
3) Pretty players

as you can see...most of the hate comes from: envy, jelousy those kinda of feelings... :help:

/\/\/\99% of the GM is like this /\/\/\

The best you can do is:
FORGET THAT THERE'S A GM!
'cause if you like the player you will probably say something there and they will come on you like vultures :o
so...ignore them :D :hatoff:

Mchstnate
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:29 AM

That moment was priceless!!:lol:

If it wasn't for her excitement im sure she would have ran into the shadows after that one.:lol:

Edward.
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:29 AM

I like Doni. :o She's one of my fellow Barack supporters in non-tennis. Fighting the war against In The Zone, Spamsung101 and the other Hitlery supporters. :lol:

I don't even know what the hell I'm doing here now. I've got lots of assignments to do for tomorrow afternoon and I've done nothing. :unsure: So sick of this habit of doing things at the last minute.

Are you student too Edward? :)

Exactly the same as me :haha: I have two assignments to do and they are both in in less than 2 weeks, but here is me, on here, not giving them the attention they should be getting. :lol:

I am a uni student. ;)

Mchstnate
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Thank your national football team for defeating my overrated national football team :worship::drool::hearts:

What football teams were that? Giants and Patriots?

slamchamp
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Doni is good now:lol: ..well kind of

Lefty.
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:56 AM

:lol: At least you didn't have your avatar as the fugly Maria "lookalike" from the Canon event at IW 2006 at the time when they made the change. :lol:

Edward.
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:32 AM
:lol: At least you didn't have your avatar as the fugly Maria "lookalike" from the Canon event at IW 2006 at the time when they made the change. :lol:

God that was hilarious :haha: :haha:

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:14 AM
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9413/88498135du7.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey:

Lefty.
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:26 AM

:scared: :haha: :bolt: :spit:

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:39 AM
:spit: :spit:

Edward.
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:54 AM

Her and the other vulcan still haunt my dreams. :sobbing:

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:05 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4092/96688096fu2.jpg

:scared:

Lefty.
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:09 AM
We need the pic of all of them standing next to Maria again. :spit: :lol:

Lefty.
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:10 AM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4092/96688096fu2.jpg

:scared:

:bolt: :bolt:

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:03 AM

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/766/37756kosty555infosharapgr5.jpg

Its so hard to tell which one is the real Maria :speakles: :scratch: :shrug:

Lefty.
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:22 AM

I think Craig made avatars out of a lot of them. :lol:

Andy.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Im laughing so much that my stomach is hurting :haha:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:01 AM

What a nice story :lol: At least Maria's in your avatar, feel forgiven :lol:

What football teams were that? Giants and Patriots?

No :rolls: Ok, I think soccer is a more popular term in America.
USA def Poland 3:0, it was a friendly match (I think :scratch: )

I loved that avatar so much :spit:

Btw who cares about uni? Screw the tests I'm having next weeks, whatever :lol: No, seriously, I have to get down to some work, luckily it's only Maths :angel:

mal
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Can anyone tell me where Maria bought that cross she wears when she plays?
Was it in the Ukraine (something to do with Chernobyl Russia,). I'd love to know that story.

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
If youre being serious it was given to her as a present when she was young...from her grandparents if I recall correctly. Most likely in Sochi.

mal
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Btw who cares about uni? Screw the tests I'm having next weeks, whatever :lol: No, seriously, I have to get down to some work, luckily it's only Maths :angel:

Same. I haven't been in uni since 85. Maths was only good in primary school. Physics was fun and I came top, but I'm rusty now. I'm starting work tomorrow too, banjo lessons. Good luck, it sounds like hell.

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:39 AM
uni students here, while we are on the topic, how much study do you guys do just for the hell of it... not to do with assignments and exams?

A friend of mine at uni goes home each day and study study study till she goes to bed and I'm like :eek: I don't do anywhere near that much :sobbing:

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:19 PM
thats what they reckon you had to do at uni :o do as much time at home as you did on campus :spit: I always wondered what percentage of students were doing that...probably only those getting the good marks :lol:

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM
thats what they reckon you had to do at uni :o do as much time at home as you did on campus :spit: I always wondered what percentage of students were doing that...probably only those getting the good marks :lol:
Well i understand it for most Psych students I guess coz they need Honors and thus need a high credit average at least (lucky i don't :p) but still, last year she did way more then me and I was doing as good if not better then her... its just scary :lol:

Edward.
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:10 PM
At uni, I generally wake up, hungover, go to lectures, go to some labs, then go out and drink and drink and drink until the early morning.

Repeat every day!

Rerun
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:47 PM
tired. Long day in clinic :lol:

and now is time to relax (I've to study but fuck it :D)...a pizza for me and LOST :rolls:

Rerun
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:51 PM
At uni, I generally wake up, hungover, go to lectures, go to some labs, then go out and drink and drink and drink until the early morning.

Repeat every day!

goof-off :lol: :rolls: :rolls:

fantastic! :D

~lollipop_girl~
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM

Repeat every day!
And now i feel much better :D
Thanks Ed :hug:

Il Primo!
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
uni students here, while we are on the topic, how much study do you guys do just for the hell of it... not to do with assignments and exams?

A friend of mine at uni goes home each day and study study study till she goes to bed and I'm like :eek: I don't do anywhere near that much :sobbing:

Hum. Let's answer it.

Actually, I'm supposed to work my ass off almost everyday (assignments excluded) to be sure to succeed. I'm in the second year of law studies and it's supposed to be the toughest one. But I still don't do it, I only and seriously study thursday morning from 1 am to 11.30 am and that's it:help:

It's very dumb and dangerous and I'm willing to fix this approach very soon.:o

Princeza
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM

Lol i'm far from studying that much. I generally study one or two days before my exams and of course i have all of them at the same time :o

Well, it has always worked so i guess i'm not changing my technique :lol:

mal
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
If youre being serious it was given to her as a present when she was young...from her grandparents if I recall correctly. Most likely in Sochi.

That is interesting. I did a Google search for that city, (the longest one in the world) and it turns out, (forget the connection- History of the Cossacks ) Daniel I was the founder of Moscow, and fought off Genghis Kahn, married a woman named Maria had six children, the oldest called Yuri. Do the Americans still hate the Russians by the way, or is the cold war over now that Stalin is dead?

Where did you find your information?

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:41 PM
That is interesting. I did a Google search for that city, (the longest one in the world) and it turns out, (forget the connection- History of the Cossacks ) Daniel I was the founder of Moscow, and fought off Genghis Kahn, married a woman named Maria had six children, the oldest called Yuri. Do the Americans still hate the Russians by the way, or is the cold war over now that Stalin is dead?

Where did you find your information?

Iuriy Dolgorukiy was the founder of Moscow :p

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Hum. Let's answer it.

Actually, I'm supposed to work my ass off almost everyday (assignments excluded) to be sure to succeed. I'm in the second year of law studies and it's supposed to be the toughest one. But I still don't do it, I only and seriously study thursday morning from 1 am to 11.30 am and that's it:help:

It's very dumb and dangerous and I'm willing to fix this approach very soon.:o

Studying law sucks. My friends who study law learn a lot, they sit like all the time and learn :lol:

As for me, the second semester began more than a month ago and I haven't learned at all :o Well, I go through the notes before the labs but that's all :o
Next week my tests start and this weekend I'm planning to learn a lot because I have a lot of things to catch up with :tape:
And before the final exams last semester I learned like one day :o I had two exams, the first one didn't matter because I had enough points to pass that subject, the second one was a toughie so I learned a bit and hey I succeeded as well :lol:

This semester is different though, plenty of difficult things coming up and the rules to pass the subjects are :cuckoo:
It's also more tougher for me because, well I go to the lectures (well mostly :angel: ) but I talk all the time and I don't benefit much from them :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Jovana, this is for you:

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/789/48365l3l05he0005dk3.jpg

:hearts:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:37 PM
omg :hearts: :drool: :lick: my God , the things I would do to him :tape: :rolls:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:40 PM
omg :hearts: :drool: :lick: my God , the things I would do to him :tape: :rolls:

Yeah :drool: Marry me Novak :hearts:

Mchstnate
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:41 PM

:lol:Well lets just say, HE IS NOT MY TYPE:lol: but as a guy I must say the hair is too much:haha:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah :drool: Marry me Novak :hearts:

I'm more like : use me Novak :rolls: :lick:
hope you know I have a chaa thread,if you want you can come :D

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:43 PM
:lol:Well lets just say, HE IS NOT MY TYPE:lol: but as a guy I must say the hair is too much:haha:

:haha: yeah it is but :lick: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts::lick: :drool:

mal
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Iuriy Dolgorukiy was the founder of Moscow :p
Sorry, I meant the Grand Duchy of Moscow.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sochi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnodar_Krai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cossacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_of_Russia

For Psychology students interested in business I'd recommend these titles.
DALE, ERNEST & MICHELON, L.C.: Modern Management Methods
FLORY, CHARLES D. Managers for Tomorrow,Mentor MY985.
Psychology for the Fighting Man- A Fighting-Forces Penguin Special

Edward.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I CAN'T FUCKING WORK. :fiery:

That is all. :sad:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM

Your taste sucks :ras:

I'm more like : use me Novak :rolls: :lick:
hope you know I have a chaa thread,if you want you can come :D

If he marries you, then you can be sure that he's yours forever :lol:
Yes, I've seen your chatthread :) I'm not much into chathreads :p But thanks for the invitation :wavey:
And there are some people I dislike :secret:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry, I meant the Grand Duchy of Moscow.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sochi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnodar_Krai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cossacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_of_Russia

For Psychology students interested in business I'd recommend these titles.
DALE, ERNEST & MICHELON, L.C.: Modern Management Methods
FLORY, CHARLES D. Managers for Tomorrow,Mentor MY985.
Psychology for the Fighting Man- A Fighting-Forces Penguin Special

oh I see :lol:,no probs :hatoff:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:48 PM

:sad: take a break :hug:

If he marries you, then you can be sure that he's yours forever :lol:
Yes, I've seen your chatthread :) I'm not much into chathreads :p But thanks for the invitation :wavey:
And there are some people I dislike :secret:
yes,mine and Marias :rolls:
:secret: really? no probs ;) you're not a postwhore :lol:

Edward.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Jovana, this is for you:

He dresses like a spaz.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Then don't work :p

yes,mine and Marias :rolls:
:secret: really? no probs ;) you're not a postwhore :lol:

And mine too!!!
Yeah, I'm not a postwhore :lol: My number of posts per day is still too high though but whatever :lol: MSN is so much better :angel:
:secret: Unfortunetaly yes :sad:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:53 PM
He dresses like a spaz.

yes,a hot spaz :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :lick:

Then don't work :p

And mine too!!!
Yeah, I'm not a postwhore :lol: My number of posts per day is still too high though but whatever :lol: MSN is so much better :angel:
:secret: Unfortunetaly yes :sad:

ok we will share him,but I kinda have the feeling he's gonna like Maria more :haha: :sobbing:
Msn rulz :rocker2:

Rerun
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Novak :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Novak :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

I know :lol: :hearts:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:59 PM
ok we will share him,but I kinda have the feeling he's gonna like Maria more :haha: :sobbing:
Msn rulz :rocker2:

Same feeling here :haha:
MSN is addictive, if I log on to MSN for a couple of minutes, I stay for a couple of hours :tape:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Same feeling here :haha:
MSN is addictive, if I log on to MSN for a couple of minutes, I stay for a couple of hours :tape:

true :tape: I start studying,the I go on msn to check my mail (excuse) And 3 hours later ... :tape:

Il Primo!
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Jovana, this is for you:

If you really loved him, you wouldn't post this picture.:o

Rerun
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I know :lol: :hearts:

btw I like that shoes :lol:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM

:ras: he's adorable :p

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:07 PM
btw I like that shoes :lol:

I like the guy who ears them :rolls: :tape:

Mchstnate
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:09 PM
I like the guy who ears them :rolls: :tape:

I like the girl he spends an awfully large amount of time with when he has a girlfriend at home;)

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:14 PM
I like the girl he spends an awfully large amount of time with when he has a girlfriend at home;)

:lol: I wonder who? :angel: btw. have you guys seen when he talked bout her on Jay Leno? when the guy asked him he completely faded,so inlove :lol:

Rerun
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Are that shoes adidas shoes?I don't know but I've to buy :lol:

Сузи
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Oh my Novak :lol:
His hair is a little out there. :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:57 PM
true :tape: I start studying,the I go on msn to check my mail (excuse) And 3 hours later ... :tape:

That's why recently I've stayed away from MSN :angel:

Whatever :ras: He looks hot no matter what he wears and no matter what he does with his hair :ras:

Dan23
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:11 PM
geez he needs a haircut :o

Katie.
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:39 PM
He looks hot no matter what he wears and no matter what he does with his hair :ras:

He does! He looks so cute with his hair like that haha.

I wonder who? btw. have you guys seen when he talked bout her on Jay Leno? when the guy asked him he completely faded,so inlove

aww Nole on Leno was great. Nole in a suit is just YUM! I liked his answers when he was talking about Maria, very sweet, especially the last bit.

And just joining in the msn talk, I haven't been on in ages, a few years ago I was on ALOT. Then I went through a phase where I didn't go on at all, I am kind of still in that phase =P

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:41 PM
aww Nole on Leno was great. Nole in a suit is just YUM! I liked his answers when he was talking about Maria, very sweet, especially the last bit.

And just joining in the msn talk, I haven't been on in ages, a few years ago I was on ALOT. Then I went through a phase where I didn't go on at all, I am kind of still in that phase =P

good for you :lol:,how did you quit? :tape: I didn't know t was possible to quit :lol: :scared:

Nole :hearts:

Katie.
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:53 PM
No idea haha. I think I was getting to a stage where if I went on I really would not get my homework done. Now Photoshop has kind of taken over the role as homework avoider :lol:

Jovana.
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:56 PM
No idea haha. I think I was getting to a stage where if I went on I really would not get my homework done. Now Photoshop has kind of taken over the role as homework avoider :lol:

:lol: I think I might stop too,annoying ppl started appearing online :lol:

Mchstnate
Mar 28th, 2008, 12:09 AM
:lol: I wonder who? :angel: btw. have you guys seen when he talked bout her on Jay Leno? when the guy asked him he completely faded,so inlove :lol:

Have u got the link for it?

I don't want them together:devil::angel:(Sorry)so I hope he lives happily ever after with Jelena

Katie.
Mar 28th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Have u got the link for it?

Here you go :D

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/backcourt_framed/2008/03/welcome-to-holl.html

Here is a video of Novak Djokovic on Jay Leno, But he talks a bit about Maria, about them being 'friends' but he doesnt want to say anything more incase he upsets her.... interesting! Good watch! x :)

Mchstnate
Mar 28th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Here you go :D

Didn't work but I did see it on the actual YouTube site, Thanks anyways!

The way he answered Leno about Maria, really makes you wonder about the two don't it. Too bad

Сузи
Mar 28th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Random question...should I get the premium membership? I want it but I don't at the same time. :lol:

Dan23
Mar 28th, 2008, 01:21 AM
if you really, really want fancy avatars/signatures then yes....otherwise you can survive on the normal one :p

Сузи
Mar 28th, 2008, 01:30 AM
if you really, really want fancy avatars/signatures then yes....otherwise you can survive on the normal one :p

I'll survive on the normal one yeah. Thanks Dan :lol:

Lefty.
Mar 28th, 2008, 02:20 AM

:lol: Yea i'm getting out of the MSN addiction phase, I no longer log in on weekdays. :lol:

A question for the uni students: what do you guys major in and what were your marks when you were in high school? :lol: And did any of you have internships when you guys were in high school and if so how did you get them? :lol: Thanks. :)

Edward.
Mar 28th, 2008, 02:27 AM
I have done some work! and not just some work....ALOT OF WORK!

This assignment is getting engulfed in an EDWALDO AVALANCHE! :rocker:

Lefty.
Mar 28th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Jovana, this is for you:

I love Novak a ton but his hair is just :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: in that. :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Mar 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
good for you :lol:,how did you quit? :tape: I didn't know t was possible to quit :lol: :scared:

It's easy, you just don't log on :angel: There was a phase a wasn't on for 3-4 months :lol:
But I guess it's different for countries where MSN is the main messenger. In Poland we use a completely different messenger and I try not to log on during the week. I use my mobile instead :lol:

A question for the uni students: what do you guys major in and what were your marks when you were in high school? :lol: And did any of you have internships when you guys were in high school and if so how did you get them? :lol: Thanks. :)

I major in Maths and I had good marks, as a matter of fact I finished second in my class :banana:
And no, no internships, there was no such possibility in my high school.

Edward.
Mar 28th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I hate MSN, because its a Microsoft product. But I still have to use it all the time.

When I log on, I can always imagine this :sobbing:

http://blog.cohnwolfe.com/wolftracking/files/2007/05/bill_gates_halo_3.jpg

Jovana.
Mar 28th, 2008, 06:24 PM
^^^^ http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/joxy_bucket/smileys/funny.gif :haha: :haha: http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/joxy_bucket/smileys/funny.gif

ok now I won't have dinner :o

Edward.
Mar 28th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Don't diss the Bill, he's a sexy beast. :smoke:

http://www.futureofthebook.org/sivavaidhyanathan/archives/gates.jpg

Jovana.
Mar 28th, 2008, 06:40 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/joxy_bucket/smileys/funny.gif

nooooooooo :sobbing: that computer is more sexy than him :lick:

Mchstnate
Mar 29th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Novak probably lost on purpose, just so he could go play lovie dovie with Maria.haha

mal
Mar 30th, 2008, 05:54 PM

nooooooooo :sobbing: that computer is more sexy than him :lick:

You can say that again. That jerk is on my list of folks I'm issuing trespass orders against. (My neighbor started it.)

Rerun
Mar 31st, 2008, 02:03 PM
Don't diss the Bill, he's a sexy beast. :smoke:

http://www.futureofthebook.org/sivavaidhyanathan/archives/gates.jpg

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Natasc
Mar 31st, 2008, 07:41 PM
wow... ANDY RODDICK IS engaged to Brooklyn Decker....
now that was fast....

wish the best to both!! :hug:

Jacey
Mar 31st, 2008, 08:12 PM
now that was fast....

that was fast....like what 7 months...what is she preggers?

And she's only 20yrs... all his friends are getting married, I guess he wanted to get in on it. Gosh, that sounds like Im hate'n on them, but really, how long is that really gonna last. :confused:

Natasc
Mar 31st, 2008, 08:30 PM
that was fast....like what 7 months...what is she preggers?

And she's only 20yrs... all his friends are getting married, I guess he wanted to get in on it. Gosh, that sounds like Im hate'n on them, but really, how long is that really gonna last. :confused:

you can count celebrity marriege on "dog years" (1 human year = 7 dog years) :shrug:
and she's really young...:tape:

Lefty.
Mar 31st, 2008, 11:00 PM
now that was fast....

Yea, I was really surprised because it seemed very rushed. :eek: And 20 seems a bit young for marriage. :shrug: But I guess they're happy so...:lol: And hopefully it doesn't affect his tennis negatively. :p

mal
Mar 31st, 2008, 11:16 PM
now that was fast....

The world in now a safer place.

Jacey
Apr 1st, 2008, 12:36 AM
Yea, I was really surprised because it seemed very rushed. :eek: And 20 seems a bit young for marriage. :shrug: But I guess they're happy so...:lol: And hopefully it doesn't affect his tennis negatively. :p

yeah, about that. Rumor was THIS was the real reason jimmy is no longer his coach...also when you think about it, "engaged early March" was that around the same time that Conners quit :confused:

Natasc
Apr 1st, 2008, 12:48 AM
yeah, about that. Rumor was THIS was the real reason jimmy is no longer his coach...also when you think about it, "engaged early March" was that around the same time that Conners quit :confused:

but why exactly?!
'cause he thinks that Andy would lose he focus?
or 'cause the girls is a bad deal??

I can' think in many resons to want to quiet and to stay as his coach...
very weird indeed...

Jovana.
Apr 1st, 2008, 12:41 PM
you can count celebrity marriege on "dog years" (1 human year = 7 dog years) :shrug:
and she's really young...:tape:

:rolls: :haha:
but yeah she is kinda young :help: but in the celebrity world that's considered too old :lol: :tape:

Dan23
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM
did anyone see this:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/roddickwatch/animated%20gifs/misha.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEfCQxVmxM

:haha: the nadal-master is fired up

Edward.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:08 AM
Why are all Russian men completely insane? :unsure:

Dan23
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:20 AM
:haha: well most involved in tennis are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H66IPUK4LNk

:haha: that match must have been good

Lefty.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:40 AM
did anyone see this:

Omg, I sometimes hit myself on the head with the racquet, but only with the string part and not nearly that hard. :o I wonder how he managed to win after that. :eek:

Mchstnate
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:42 AM
I wonder how he managed to win after that. :eek:

I don't know either...obviously it worked though and knocked some sense into him:lol:

Natasc
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:53 AM
Omg, I sometimes hit myself on the head with the racquet, but only with the string part and not nearly that hard. :o I wonder how he managed to win after that. :eek:

I saw that live yesterday...
I just couldn't believe... that proves that most of the tennis players today are just not mentally ready to play tennis...

he hitted his head 3 times and I lost the count of how many times he hitted his racket on the ground..
personally I believe that a player should get some sort of fine for this... is just ridiculous for tennis such behavior... :o

yeah I believe that we must be emotional, not play as robots, but seriously... there is a limit!!

now imagine be married with one of those persons.... :tape: :help:

~lollipop_girl~
Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
:lol: Yea i'm getting out of the MSN addiction phase, I no longer log in on weekdays. :lol:

I major in Psychology and marks were good... the managed to go down slightly for when it really matter but still good enough to come 2nd in my year and easily get into my uni course so I can live with that :p
And yeah no internships :lol:

did anyone see this:

HOLY CRAP!!!! :eek: Ok then, i guess that hurt :scared:

About Andy's fiance, i don't think 20 is too young to know you want to get married :shrug:

Katie.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:23 PM
did anyone see this:

OMG. :scared:

Jovana.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 05:36 PM
did anyone see this:

:tape: :tape: :help:
sick fuck :tape:

Why are all Russian men completely insane? :unsure:

I wish I knew that one :shrug: :help:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM
did anyone see this:

:weirdo:

Another reason I dislike the guy.

Lefty.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
I major in Psychology and marks were good... the managed to go down slightly for when it really matter but still good enough to come 2nd in my year and easily get into my uni course so I can live with that :p

Ahh, I really want to take psych in my senior year but it's a history class and I didn't take history this year :o so it'll be a little harder for me to take it. Although what I really want to major in is sports medicine, so maybe psych isn't that important. :lol: Unless I wanted to become a sports psychologist as well. :lol:

Jovana.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:20 PM

Psychology :hearts: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
Psychology is like :unsure: to me. Useless stuff about human nature ;)

Coffee&TV
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:41 PM
:weirdo:

Another reason I dislike the guy.

He's a little sicko. :scared:

Princeza
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
:haha: Youzhny
What an idiot.

Rerun
Apr 2nd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Misha :haha: he's totally crazy :haha:

iamme
Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
I dont know..he is really crazy.. like my faves usually:rolleyes: Ok Maria doesn't hit her head with racquet but she can behave like a crazy child:lol: and my other fav is Marat..so I love these people.. russian rulz!:lol:

Spud.
Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
did anyone see this:

Geez I was shocked as hell when I saw this, I was watching it live n thinking wow, I know is like 2am nearly but this is late night telly to the extreme! Lol.

Atleast he stil won, I did feel kinda sorry for him though, that must of hurt real bad!

~lollipop_girl~
Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
Ahh, I really want to take psych in my senior year but it's a history class and I didn't take history this year :o so it'll be a little harder for me to take it. Although what I really want to major in is sports medicine, so maybe psych isn't that important. :lol: Unless I wanted to become a sports psychologist as well. :lol:
I thought about Sports Psychology but decided there isn't many jobs, and even if there is its too damn hard to get in to :p

Psychology :hearts: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Yep yep :drool: :inlove:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
You did not just say it was useless :ras: We do maths stuff you know... Pffft, why would anyone major in that :angel:
Learning about the exact way the eye sees things and transfers it to the brain, the exact way the ear hears and transfers it to the brain to make meaning and how emotions develop and memory is stored from short term to long term, none of that is useless thank you :( :sad:

Dan23
Apr 3rd, 2008, 11:37 AM
:lol: true

~lollipop_girl~
Apr 3rd, 2008, 11:55 AM
:lol: true
You people lack substance :ras:

Y'all better never recommend any of your faves a Sports psychologist then :nerner:

Dan23
Apr 3rd, 2008, 12:05 PM

Y'all better never recommend any of your faves a Sports psychologist then :nerner:Maria will be giving out lessons on the mental aspects of sport.....not taking them :lol:

Maria K though :sad:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
You did not just say it was useless :ras: We do maths stuff you know... Pffft, why would anyone major in that :angel:
Learning about the exact way the eye sees things and transfers it to the brain, the exact way the ear hears and transfers it to the brain to make meaning and how emotions develop and memory is stored from short term to long term, none of that is useless thank you :( :sad:

I learned about that stuff at high school, how boring it was :lol: I mean, I see, I hear, I feel, why would I care how this happens? :p
And pfffft what do you want from maths? :ras: I only study maths because later on I will be able to major in financial maths :p
There was too many things I wanted to study :sobbing: But then I would have had to take exams in Physics and History and that was a big NO :lol:

Y'all better never recommend any of your faves a Sports psychologist then :nerner:

Nothing will help Daniela :sad:

Lefty.
Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
I thought about Sports Psychology but decided there isn't many jobs, and even if there is its too damn hard to get in to :p

Yea, that's what i'm worried about for sports medicine, that's it's too hard to get into. So currently it's just a dream. :lol: But I would love to be a sports doctor and work with tennis players since it would combine something I love(tennis) and my favorite subject in school(biology/chemistry). :p

Rerun
Apr 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
Yea, that's what i'm worried about for sports medicine, that's it's too hard to get into. So currently it's just a dream. :lol: But I would love to be a sports doctor and work with tennis players since it would combine something I love(tennis) and my favorite subject in school(biology/chemistry). :p

are you a medical student? me too :worship:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:20 PM

She's not :lol:

Rerun
Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:08 PM
She's not :lol:

ah ok, I read only the last post of the discussion :lol:

Dan23
Apr 4th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Federer sucks atm :o just lost to Roddick :tape:

Jacey
Apr 4th, 2008, 01:19 AM
yeah, what a bummer. I was kinda hoping Roddick would lose, which is strange for me cuz I'm a fan & all. Maybe I'm just not used to this result. Or maybe I'm turning against Roddick......yeah I guess so. Man I'm just ramblin on, sorry. In total shock here.

Dan23
Apr 4th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Did roddick fully celebrate? :lol: hes had his ass kicked so many times by Federer

Jacey
Apr 4th, 2008, 02:33 AM
yeah :rolleyes:

I think he almost cried....and once again in every pic of his fiancee she's showing off her ring, just like a kid wanting to show off there new toy. I kinda want to call her his "child-like bride". I mean at 20yrs what the hell does anyone really know about life!

Is that wrong :confused:

Rafa_brandt
Apr 4th, 2008, 02:52 AM

I think he almost cried....and once again in every pic of his fiancee she's showing off her ring, just like a kid wanting to show off there new toy. I kinda want to call her his "child-like bride". I mean at 20yrs what the hell does anyone really know about life!

She thinks she's the best because she got engaged. Keep showing the ring all the time. Grow up, "supermodel". She's a child yet, no one is ready to marry at 20 years old, specially this dummy girl.

mal
Apr 4th, 2008, 03:27 AM
She thinks she's the best because she got engaged. Keep showing the ring all the time. Grow up, "supermodel". She's a child yet, no one is ready to marry at 20 years old, specially this dummy girl.

Excuse me?

People get married for one reason, love. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything they dan't want to.

Natasc
Apr 4th, 2008, 09:19 AM

the match was too damn late here and I have college!!
Poor Roger... what the heck is going on?!
wake up Federer...

one thing was have a "no fighting" attitude when you was too good and could win without a fight, but now is really time to get "fighter à lá Maria" or "à lá Nadal"..
haven't watch it the match, how was it?
Was Roger bad or was overal a very good match?

from what I saw it from previous matches... she didn't keep it showing..she keep it rolling on her finger (which I also do with a ring)
it's a big ring, you're in love with a guy and that's going to be a big moment of your life... how will you not move the ring?

Most of the times I don't think that she's showing... I believe I'm the one looking for it! :tape:
:haha:

she's very pretty btw....

mal
Apr 4th, 2008, 11:42 AM
the match was too damn late here and I have college!!
Poor Roger... what the heck is going on?!
wake up Federer...

from what I saw it from previous matches... she didn't keep it showing..she keep it rolling on her finger (which I also do with a ring)
it's a big ring, you're in love with a guy and that's going to be a big moment of your life... how will you not move the ring?

she's very pretty btw....

Yes it is not about the ring is it? :) Some people are going to be saying she is marrying him for his money,:devil: but mostly the woman waits to be asked,:worship: so they can't say that.:( If you do meet and fall in love :hearts:(or whatever) (and who says there has to be an if?:wavey:)IMO you shouldn't leave it any longer than six months. Why would you? :p On the other hand, children is different. :rolleyes: If we live to 70, then 35 is the right age to have them so we don't overpopulate the planet. You do the math. On the other hand, I can almost say with certainty this couple is not going to wait that long,:angel: not that they're not smart kids. :lol:If they want to spend all their time together, why not let them and why overcomplicate things.:confused:

Natasc
Apr 4th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Yes it is not about the ring is it? :) Some people are going to be saying she is marrying him for his money,:devil: but mostly the woman waits to be asked,:worship: so they can't say that.:( If you do meet and fall in love :hearts:(or whatever) (and who says there has to be an if?:wavey:)IMO you shouldn't leave it any longer than six months. Why would you? :p On the other hand, children is different. :rolleyes: If we live to 70, then 35 is the right age to have them so we don't overpopulate the planet. You do the math. On the other hand, I can almost say with certainty this couple is not going to wait that long,:angel: not that they're not smart kids. :lol:If they want to spend all their time together, why not let them and why overcomplicate things.:confused:

jeez mal!
you have it all figured it out!! :lol:

I don't exactly agree with what you're saying, but I do understand!

marry is something that when you meet someone sometimes you just feel that he/she is the right person for you expend the rest of your life with, so, why not propose?
today most of the relationships you live together which is pretty much some kind of marriege...

having kids at 35 is, according to the doctors, around 32 to 40 the best way for a woman to have a kid
but my mum had me at 31 and I wish it was before!!
like 20!! (okay, she didn't know my dad back then, but at least I will have 10 extra years with her)

about Andy and Brokllyn (or her name is something like this... weird name btw!!)
I really wish them the best... and hope that is something real...
btw, do you guys know how Andy meet her??

He saw her on Sports Ilustrated (yeah, models appear with lingeries or tiny bikinis there) and say for his agent to get her number...
what a better way to meet your future wife hum??
:help: :tape:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Apr 4th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I love this thing :inlove:

http://c.wrzuta.pl/wi12439/6fd525fa001d2d7e45a20cac/baunsuj%20dziwko?type=i&key=5xUt5wmwyl&ft=f

If anyone's wondering, it says 'bounce b*tch' :D

Lefty.
Apr 4th, 2008, 05:29 PM

:lol: No, i'm only in high school but I hope to become a medical student in uni. ;) :p

Sharapower8
Apr 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM

Yep he really does :rolleyes:

Jovana.
Apr 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Federer :rolleyes: i'm not his biggest fan but losing to Roddick? :weirdo: :shrug:

Coffee&TV
Apr 4th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Roger :hug:

Lefty.
Apr 5th, 2008, 02:51 AM
And then Andy promptly loses the next evening to Davydenko. :spit: Although i'm happy for Nikolay. :) He's playing really well. :D

slamchamp
Apr 5th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Nikolay is playing unbelievably well :eek: ..by the way...Roger:o:o:o