PDA

View Full Version : Just Talk Thread, brand new edition.

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Welcome in the Just Chat Thread Volume 2 of Classy Clijsters Lounge!

This thread is meant for all posts of Kim fans for whatever you want to say (in English) that doesn't fit in the other threads.

Let's hope that this new thread will encourage some new posters and some old posters who don't post here frequently anymore to post lots and lots of :topic: - and fun posts!!!

Have fun here! :)

Link to old thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=38516.

-------------------

Here you go people, now it's all Sarah's!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 11:27 AM
This thread was opened by Ingrid, who was the mod here a while back. However since she hasn't posted here in years, we could chose one of us to be the starter of this new thread so they can edit the title and all that :). Once we chose who is I have a way to make them become the thread starter.

I vote for Sarah (sarah kim fan) :cool: Oh and title can be temporary, I just put that one so it gets some attention.

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 7th, 2008, 01:26 PM
oh gosh Yas, you make me blush :awww:
for me the first post doens't really has to change but it's really nice you're thinking of me! :kiss: :hug:

can I make like a double vote? :o can't chose between you and Saar! :angel:

let's hope that this new thread will encourage some new posters and some old posters who don't post here frecuently anymore to post lots and lots of :topic:- and funposts!!!

go new thread!!! :bounce:

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
well being the mod, I can edit title when i want, so I someone else would be better;)

moonlight
Mar 7th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I agree, Sarah would be great for that. :)

Robert-KimClijst
Mar 8th, 2008, 01:47 AM
With all the info and translations Sarah has done, it seems fitting she should get to do the "Just Talk Thread."

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM
hm, new thread, but no new posts :)
we'll have to do something about that!

how's everybody? are there any exciting, entertaining, thrilling, sensational or just normal things going on in your lifes?

my life's boring as always :lol:
I'm in the middle of writing my bachelorpaper these days (some kind of thesis to get my bachelordegree) and I've already done so much about it that I'm starting to get really really sick of the whole subject :p
my supervisor is this professor who loves research and he wants me to examin data all the time while that's not really what a bachelorpaper is about, but hey, I'm just a little student, so I can't say that :) it really takes so much time to do that and all my friends just have to read some books and stuff and I think it's not fair that I have all the work and they don't :D
well, he'd better give me really good marks then :p I'll forgive and forget everything then ;)

I had a friend coming to my room yesterday for some notes and she saw the pics of Jada and immediately said 'aaaw she's so cute! that's like the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!'
and who am I to contradict that? :angel:

Grohl
Mar 13th, 2008, 07:49 PM
what's your paper about, Sarah?

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM
the position of the adjective in the noun phrase in French, more specifically, about
several successive adjective, and focus on syntactic criteria in stead of the semantic criteria most linguists focus on.

you asked for it :p

Yasmine
Mar 13th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Sarah, now you're the proud thread starter :D :bounce:

and :scared: at your Bachelor's title :bolt:

:lol:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 14th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Sarah, now you're the proud thread starter :D :bounce:

and :scared: at your Bachelor's title :bolt:

lol, I know :)
it was interesting at first, but since then I already analysed 2000 sentences, and now I'm starting to really really hate it :fiery:

and :bounce: for me! :p
can I change something about it? :angel:
not that I'm planning any huge changes ;)

Yasmine
Mar 14th, 2008, 10:10 AM
well don't ask me, I just used my technical powers to put you at the top, now it's all yours;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 14th, 2008, 10:12 AM
wanna see a funny video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

and I love how some people have Jada in their avatar, every time I open a thread in here I see little Jada :) cute!

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 14th, 2008, 10:18 AM
and I love how some people have Jada in their avatar, every time I open a thread in here I see little Jada :) cute!

btw, when I was so bored yesterday, I made this wallpaper, so now when I start up my computer, this is what I see :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Sarah87/Jada/wallpaper.jpg

ain't that cute! :bounce:

xin_hui
Mar 14th, 2008, 10:55 AM

<------------ :p

Yasmine
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Sarah my powers allowed me to read the post you deleted :ras: Don't push it otherwise I'm changing the thread starter again :devil:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Sarah my powers allowed me to read the post you deleted :ras: Don't push it otherwise I'm changing the thread starter again :devil:

:lol: how mean :)
I was reading it again, and I was like, hm, what did I say? I'm just gonna delete it now no-one has seen it yet! :lol:
you just don't have any privacy in here! :p

Yasmine
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:36 AM
:lol: how mean :)
I was reading it again, and I was like, hm, what did I say? I'm just gonna delete it now no-one has seen it yet! :lol:
you just don't have any privacy in here! :p
I could bring it back to life if you are naughty :devil::cool:
Well I'm the only one to be able to see deleted posts and threads in here:p + super mods and admins who can see them in the whole forum. I can see them wherever I am an assigned mod:)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:58 AM
lol, I'd better be good then :angel:

I was writing my paper again, and after half an hour got bored again, so I was going through Facebook (one of my favourite activities lately is just going throught peoples friends :)) and I was watching Yanina Wickmayer's friends, and one of them is Caroline Maes, and look what was standing next to her name:

'Caroline Maes is missing jada!'

Robert-KimClijst
Mar 15th, 2008, 01:40 AM
'Caroline Maes is missing jada!'

:bounce: :D :aparty:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 16th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Yas, I threw you a sheep on Facebook :lol:
I know throwing is mean, but I just had to take the sheep :p remember our sheep-obsession from a long time ago? ;)

Yasmine
Mar 16th, 2008, 04:46 PM
it was cow actually:p :lol: I even have a teddy cow on my bed and another one hanging in my car, ever since :rolls:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM
was it a cow???? seriously???? gosh, I would have sworn it was a sheep :lol: there goes my inside joke! lol
wasn't he called Roger? I know I left that convo on msn for like an hour and when I came back the animal had a name and a whole fan club :lol:

those were the days! shame on Em & Kattie for not coming anymore ;)

edit: probably also shame on me for not coming on MSN anymore :angel:

Yasmine
Mar 16th, 2008, 11:46 PM
yes called Roger indeed :lol:

Grohl
Mar 28th, 2008, 08:19 AM
it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too quiet in here...

Yasmine
Mar 28th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Probably because Kim's forum has been moved to the retired players section ;)

doris_k
Mar 28th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Probably because Kim's forum has been moved to the retired players section ;)

We just have to get used to seeing this thread in here. :) I was scared at the beginning when I logged in and I didn't see CCL in the Belgian Babes Band. :lol: :)

Yasmine
Mar 28th, 2008, 11:54 AM
OK I will post a link into the BBB section to here, so people don't get lost;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 28th, 2008, 02:45 PM
it's indeed really quiet here lately!

can you believe I dreamed last weekend that there were new pics of Kim & Jada in Dag Allemaal? :lol:

look what this little Kim-news is doing to me! :p

Yasmine
Mar 28th, 2008, 02:58 PM
:lol: you should think about therapy Sarah :devil:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 28th, 2008, 04:20 PM
:lol: you should think about therapy Sarah :devil:
I know :help:
the worst thing is, when I got up, I didn't remember it, but when I got to my grandmother's, (she always has Dag Allemaal), I went straight to the table where the Dag Allemaal always is...
subconsciously, I still thought the pics would be there :confused:

let's blame all the school work ! that's making me crazy!

Yas, can I ask you a question for my bachelorpaper?
is 'un pré carré' an expression? I think it is, but I need it to be not an expression ;)

I'm looking for un adjectif de forme in my corpus, but I can't find any that aren't also adjectif relationnel (like table ronde, mètre carré etc.)

Yasmine
Mar 28th, 2008, 04:26 PM
pré carré isn't an expression like "table ronde" or "mètre carré" (unless there is a use for it I don't know about :o)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 28th, 2008, 05:15 PM
pré carré isn't an expression like "table ronde" or "mètre carré" (unless there is a use for it I don't know about :o)
well, I trust in the fact that if you don't know it, no-one will ;)
(or at least, not me ;))

maybe expression wasn't the right way to say it... I meant more like, do the substantive and the adjective form like a unit on semantic level?
like nervous system or équipe national...
don't know how to explain it any better :)
but never mind :) I'll try to find another example then ;)

Robert-KimClijst
Mar 28th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Sarah, hahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a dream once that I saw Kim in a parking lot. Exciting stuff! :p

Maybe Kim can come back to the tour so we can be moved back to The Belgian Babes Band.

Yasmine
Mar 28th, 2008, 11:38 PM
No I got what you meant Sarah; and my answer is still no :p

Grohl
Mar 29th, 2008, 08:25 AM
check out my new pet!

Wax!

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v214/224/5/556112396/n556112396_726853_8110.jpg

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 29th, 2008, 11:15 AM
No I got what you meant Sarah; and my answer is still no :p
lol, I just really needed an exemple like that :) it was hoping but I know it wasn't like that :)
but I found something else ;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 29th, 2008, 11:20 AM
check out my new pet!

Wax!

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v214/224/5/556112396/n556112396_726853_8110.jpg
ooooooow, he's so cool!!!
is it a guinea pig? I love those!

my dad had one when he was little, but while cleaning his cage, he escaped once and fled behind the central heating and they never found him again :rolleyes:

Robert-KimClijst
Mar 29th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Nice Grohl! :yeah:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM
in the category: how NOT to react when you lose a point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEfCQxVmxM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEfCQxVmxM&eurl=http://www.nieuwsblad.be/video/videoPlayer.aspx?videoId=2887)

when I played last week and lost some big but easy points, I really really wanted to smash my racket, but I tried to stop and calm myself :angel:
Youzhny had a bit more trouble controling himself :p

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:07 AM
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 5th, 2008, 11:18 AM
I participated in a quiz-evening organised by my boyfriend's mom's work and out of 169 contestants in 29 teams, our team won!!! :bounce:

and then the 6 people of our team had to do a final test to see who was the overall winner. One by one (without seeing the others do it), we had to say the alphabet in the opposite order (z, y, x, w...) as fast as possible, and I won with a stunning 18 seconds!!!
I won a trip to the South a France, for one week, 4 persons! :bounce:
how cool is that! :lol:

donna944
Apr 5th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Oh wow Sarah! Thats awesome :bounce:

xin_hui
Apr 5th, 2008, 02:33 PM
a trip to france :eek: that's great!

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
18 seconds? Damn that's fast! Congrats. :D

Yasmine
Apr 6th, 2008, 10:50 PM
oh are you gonna take me to your trip? :lol:

Oh wait I already am in the south of France:p (maybe not for much longer, keep your fingers crossed;))

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 7th, 2008, 09:14 AM
you answered your own question :p

are you moving?

and Saar, do you already live in your new place?

Grohl
Apr 8th, 2008, 07:34 AM
you answered your own question :p

are you moving?

and Saar, do you already live in your new place?
we moved last weekend :D

it's really cool,
can't believe it's ours yet :lol:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 8th, 2008, 03:45 PM
we moved last weekend :D

it's really cool,
can't believe it's ours yet :lol:
cool! you must be really happy that you and Mandy have your own place now!
enjoy!

doris_k
Apr 12th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hi! :) It's been a long time since I haven't posted anything in here. I was pretty busy at school, first year at uni is quite annoying sometimes. :lol: From now on, I'll be able to log in every day because I just bought a laptop, which of course I'd take it with me at uni. :) :p

Yasmine
Apr 12th, 2008, 11:14 PM
:dance: good news Doris :D:wavey: good to have you back :kiss:

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 13th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Welcome back Doris! :D

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 13th, 2008, 09:58 AM
laptops are cool! :yeah: ;)
welcome back Doris!

doris_k
Apr 13th, 2008, 12:49 PM
;) :) :kiss:

Ben.
Apr 13th, 2008, 01:00 PM
been ages, this thread has been quiet for some time.

Yasmine
Apr 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I know :awww: we need to find some fun subject to chat about :p anyone has an idea? :D

moonlight
Apr 14th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Nice to hear Doris! :)

Grohl
Apr 18th, 2008, 06:32 PM
there was a shooting in Bree yesterdaymorning :eek:

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 19th, 2008, 01:06 AM
:eek::eek::help::help:

Was anyone hurt?

Grohl
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:49 AM
it was the police who was shooting,
at some guys they chased all the way from the Netherlands

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 27th, 2008, 07:07 PM
It's so quiet here. Kim needs to come back to give us something to talk about. :p

Yasmine
Apr 27th, 2008, 07:18 PM

Hashim.
Apr 27th, 2008, 07:34 PM
:bigwave: Yas and others:p

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 28th, 2008, 02:05 PM
hi everyone!
since Kim doesn't want to give us something to talk about, I'll talk about something else ;)

most people who ordered tickets for Roland Garros and got them, got an email 3 weeks ago or more. my dad had his mail, and some other people I know. Only I didn't hear anything... so I thought I didn't get them. Not that it was that bad, I'm going with my dad now and some friends on Thursday instead of on Friday what my tickets were for.
Everything was arranged, transport etc, and then suddenly, Sunday morning, I find an email in my mailbox that I got the tickets anyway...!
no idea why I had it three weeks later than the rest of the world, guess I got a special VIP-treatment :p

I'm going on Thursday anyway now btw ;)

Yasmine
Apr 28th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Good to know, I'll actually be in Paris for a few days at that time and I'm thinking of which days I'll be going :D

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Apr 28th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Good to know, I'll actually be in Paris for a few days at that time and I'm thinking of which days I'll be going :D
cool! you should! for me, it's like one of days of the year I'm most looking forward to! can't wait! only 4 more weeks to go!

Grohl
May 5th, 2008, 07:48 PM
We're back from a weekend away with my family, had a lot of fun!
Took some great pics there! (sarah, they're on my facebook)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
May 6th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I saw them yesterday! it looked like a lot of fun!
I wanted to put a comment that I like your hair! it has changed right? it's really nice! :yeah:
but my internetconnection went off and then I didn't go on the computer anymore afterwards

I wish I had such a big family! :eek:
I have to be exact, one brother, one uncle, one aunt and two cousins :lol:
and then my two grandmothers!
our family-dinners are pretty intimate :lol:

Grohl
May 6th, 2008, 05:50 PM
thanks, I got a new haircut about 2 months ago, they need to be cut again though :lol:

I love my family, we're all really close

Robert-KimClijst
May 23rd, 2008, 04:22 PM
I was thinking, and with the Roland Garors draw being what it is, if Kim was stil on the tour, she'd be by far one of the biggest favorites to win the tournament.

Sarah<Kim-fan>
May 23rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
probably yes :lol:
I was looking through the draw with my dad, to see what matches we might be seeing next Thursday, and I was thinking that I really had no idea who'll win... it's just strange!

Grohl
Jun 4th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I went to pinkpop this weekend,
saw the foo fighters! they were awesome!!!! :rocker2:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
cool! I know how big a fan you are! :yeah:

I went to Roland Garros last Thursday! it was great, and I can't stop thinking today, gosh, wish it was last week again :)

did anyone see Safina today and Monday saving match points???
amazing matches :eek:
I should be studying, but I just watch some games in between ;)

Grohl
Jun 4th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I haven't seen any tennis this year :sad:
I was either too busy with work or too busy being excited about the foo fighters :p

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 5th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I haven't seen any tennis this year :sad:
I was either too busy with work or too busy being excited about the foo fighters :p
now that's an excuse!

aren't you going to Rosmalen? or is that far from where you live? (my geography of the netherlands sucks :p)
I would love to go to wimbledon one day! but I have exams the first week, and well, I would have to plan too much and I don't have time for that right now :) but one day ;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Lol, tennis is soooo much fun again!

Two weeks ago I entered this competition called Racquet Bracket

And you got the draw, and you had to select the winner of each match, and continue like that throughout the tournament.

And guess what! I got the final correct! I’m 2nd now (out of more than 1700 people playing)!

If Safina wins, I win a tshirt and get 6th, if Ivanovic wins, I’ll stay 2nd and win a tshirt, sun visor and a tennis racket :eek: pretty amazing

The only problem is, that I’m kind of a Dinara –fan, but I also want to win that racket , so I don’t know what to do on Saturday :)

Robert-KimClijst
Jun 5th, 2008, 05:56 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: Amazing, Sarah! I have been doing the racquet brackets for forever now, and I've never been close to winning. I'm KimClijstersFan on it. Don't look at my pics; they're disgusting. :lol: ;)

Grohl
Jun 5th, 2008, 06:17 PM
now that's an excuse!

aren't you going to Rosmalen? or is that far from where you live? (my geography of the netherlands sucks :p)
I would love to go to wimbledon one day! but I have exams the first week, and well, I would have to plan too much and I don't have time for that right now :) but one day ;)
I don't think I'm gonna go,
I'm working that entire week, except sunday.

doris_k
Jun 19th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Do you have any plans for this summer? :)

Robert-KimClijst
Jun 26th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I've got a question. Lleyton Hewitt has claimed his contribution to his (cancelled) wedding to Kim Clijsters would be to "just rock up, mate." What was he saying? :confused:

Yasmine
Jul 14th, 2008, 08:18 AM
:wavey: people!

You might have noticed I have been taken off the list of mods for this forum :awww: That is because I was promoted supermod and basically can moderate the whole board (and admins/super mods are not assigned to any forum anymore). So I can still help if there is any trouble or if you have any question :angel:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jul 14th, 2008, 04:22 PM
congrats on the promotion Yas ;)
(and on your new flat which looks fabulous btw! (saw pics on facebook ;))

Yasmine
Jul 14th, 2008, 04:40 PM
still a little messy too but it's getting there :cool:

kinseh
Jul 22nd, 2008, 07:38 PM
Hey guys. Quite a while ago. How is everyone doing? :wavey:

doris_k
Aug 11th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Hey guys. Quite a while ago. How is everyone doing? :wavey:

Hi! I'm enjoing my holliday, what's left of it. I'm totally keen on the Olympics. I follow the competition as crazy! :lol: I love watching the Olympics, it's a great atmosphere and the athlets are great! I cheer of course, for Romania, I hope we can win many medals, especailly at gymnastics, ;)

kinseh
Aug 11th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Hi! I'm enjoing my holliday, what's left of it. I'm totally keen on the Olympics. I follow the competition as crazy! :lol: I love watching the Olympics, it's a great atmosphere and the athlets are great! I cheer of course, for Romania, I hope we can win many medals, especailly at gymnastics, ;)

Hello Doris. :wavey:

It's so quiet in here these days. :awww: Pretty sad, actually.

I love the Olympics. :lol: I'm cheering crazily for Denmark! We need some medals badly. :o :p

doris_k
Jan 3rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
Did you notice? The last post in this thread was almost 5 months ago????
How is everybody? Anything new in your life?
I managed to get a job, and now I can say I'm on my own :lol: My parents still help me, but it's nice to have my money. :)

Yasmine
Jan 3rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
I know! :lol:

My life has been turned upside down the past few months, scary but really exciting (plus loving life in Paris :hearts: ): moved 900km away in about 4 days, new job which at first was a short term, then moved onto another post, long term, good salary and exactly what i wanted to do. Plus I found myself a nice little flat in Paris :angel: And started dancing again, I manage to meet up some of my best friends I never got to see too often before...
OK I'll stop :lol:

Happy New Year everyone!!!:bounce: :aparty:

moonlight
Jan 4th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Those are really good news from both of you. :bounce:

doris_k
Jan 4th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I know! :lol:

My life has been turned upside down the past few months, scary but really exciting (plus loving life in Paris :hearts: ): moved 900km away in about 4 days, new job which at first was a short term, then moved onto another post, long term, good salary and exactly what i wanted to do. Plus I found myself a nice little flat in Paris :angel: And started dancing again, I manage to meet up some of my best friends I never got to see too often before...
OK I'll stop :lol:

Happy New Year everyone!!!:bounce: :aparty:

That sounds great, Yasmine!!!! :hug: :kiss:

Alfie
Jan 6th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Happy New Year! :wavey: I haven't visited this site in ages, but I do remember Yasmine and Sarah...good to see you on the board!
I heard about the sad news regarding Lei Clijsters. Wish I were prompted to check this board under happier circumstances. I've posted a fitting tribute from the International Herald Tribune in the Kim Articles and Tribute to Lei Clijsters threads. It pays tribute to him not only as a great father, but as an exemplary sportsman, teammate, and friend.

Yasmine
Mar 11th, 2009, 12:32 PM
:wavey:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 11th, 2009, 02:29 PM
hi Yas! how are you lately? Paris still great I suppose :)!
are you going to RG this year?
we just got confirmed we have tickets for the first Thursday and Friday :) so I'll be going on of those days again :bounce: (that is, if I get my master thesis done in time :o)

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Kim at Wimbledon Exhibition - 1 month, 7 days
:cool:

Davodus
Apr 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM
how exciting
i can't wait to have her playing again :D

Yasmine
Jun 13th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Important: I have got a ticket for tomorrow's exhibition (electronic version, I can send by mail). For work reasons I couldn't go there this week end, so if anyone is interested they can have it, I'll send it today. So PM me before 5pm (CET) tonight.

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 13th, 2009, 03:09 PM
tempting ;)

I just had my first exam, and it went well :) 4 more to go in the next 6 days :woohoo: :rolleyes:

hellas719
Jun 14th, 2009, 01:14 AM
I have one more and it's not for 10 days:nerner:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 14th, 2009, 09:42 AM
but, I'm finished on Friday :p

nah, yours is better ;)

Yasmine
Jun 14th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Exams? what are those? :shrug:

:devil:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 14th, 2009, 12:57 PM
oh you bad bad person!!!

your dvd might take a long long time to get from Belgium to Paris :p

Yasmine
Jun 14th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I think I had my fair share of exams at university :o
I don't have exams anymore but you know important meetings or interviews are just as stressful:p

Nederlander RUS
Jun 14th, 2009, 11:49 PM
hello to everybody!!! :dance:

as for exams, it's a painful topic... I have 4 more, and the last is on the Jul 4 :(

hellas719
Jul 29th, 2009, 03:54 AM
How do you guys like my new thread?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=386046

Robert-KimClijst
Aug 26th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Apparently Justine Henin is training for a comeback. :( :( :( She's a copycat and is stealing Kim's thunder. ;) If I have to hear about Justine possibly coming back all US Open I won't make it!!

doris_k
Aug 26th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Probably Justine is jelouse. She sees all this attention that Kim is having, and she probably wants all this for herself. I hope she won't comeback...I just can't stand this girl.

FAMK
Aug 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I really doubt she is. But if she were I would says she wants to stop Kim from taking another slam :p jk.
I really do like her game tho. She shouldn't have retired. But now Kimmy is back so I don't care lol.

Kimmies Kool
Mar 17th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Wtf happened to Roj? Didn't have time to watch it today?

Robert-KimClijst
Mar 26th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Here's something interesting to note. One year ago Kim announced her comeback and all this craziness began. ;) It's weird to think a year ago she was still retired.

FAMK
Mar 26th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I remember being soooo over the moon about it! Thank you Kimmy :D

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Mar 26th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Yes :bounce: that was one of the first things I thought this morning when I saw today's date on my newspaper :)
I still remember sitting in front of my tv, crazy with excitement! and now one year later she's already won a grand slam!!!!
we're spoiled :)

FAMK
Mar 27th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Yeah who would of guessed hey. Amazing accomplishment. We were just so happy she was back more than anything.

Hagar
Mar 28th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Here's something interesting to note. One year ago Kim announced her comeback and all this craziness began. ;) It's weird to think a year ago she was still retired.

What a difference a year makes. No more one slam wonder. It's so much better being a tennis fan when Kim is around. Every days since 26 March 2009 I am so grateful for this comeback. US Open 2009 and that crazy match against Henin at Brisbane. Even if nothing more than that happens, it was worth it.

Kimmies Kool
Mar 28th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Don't jump on me now, but I am thinking kim is doing too much media, too many interviews, too many sponsors to satisfy etc etc and she can't seeem to say no. I know there needs to be some downtime but, 2 games coming up tomorrow and she is out at a concert the night before. :confused:

FAMK
Mar 28th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah interesting...let's see if it's had a negative affect on her or not. Maybe trying to relax and enjoy her time? lol

Hagar
Mar 28th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Don't jump on me now, but I am thinking kim is doing too much media, too many interviews, too many sponsors to satisfy etc etc and she can't seeem to say no. I know there needs to be some downtime but, 2 games coming up tomorrow and she is out at a concert the night before. :confused:

I have the same impression. I hope there is still some time left to train. Seems to me that she gets the best results after a long training period, like before the US Open Series and before Brisbane. But I guess Kim also wants to make things pleasant for Brian. She does not want their live just to be about tennis, tennis, tennis. It's probably still looking for the right balance.

Kimmies Kool
Mar 28th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Guess we will know in hour or so....

Hope she has washed the sleep out of her eyes ;)

Goooooooooo stick it up em Kimster

Hagar
Mar 28th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Mmm, maybe Kim should go to a concert every night. Coz that win over Peer went very smoothly.

Kimmies Kool
Mar 28th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Um well yeah, that seems to work wonders :worship:

Hagar
Apr 4th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Well, we were worried for nothing. It seemed to have been the perfect preparation. :bounce:

Ben.
Apr 4th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Maybe Kim will just win the big events ;) I wouldn't mind that :lol: hope RG is next on the list :)

FAMK
Apr 4th, 2010, 02:38 PM
That would be just amazing lol. I'm so curious to see how Kim does on Clay. It's all in the mind like she said in her interview. She seems to be looking forward to getting back on Clay.

Robert-KimClijst
Apr 21st, 2010, 03:58 AM
Am I the only one a littled worried about the clay season? I feel like Kim hates clay to such an extent she is pretty much writing off the whole clay season and focusing on grass and hard court. I think Kim has the potential to be great on clay!!!! She was two points away from a Roland Garros title; she's beaten Justine on clay before. I'm just afraid she hates clay so much she is convincing herself she can't win on clay and won't give herself any chance to win Roland Garros.

Kimmies Kool
Apr 21st, 2010, 04:03 AM
Think it might be more to do with injury risk, just a feeling. You know, 1 significant injury and she may be gone for good.

FAMK
Apr 21st, 2010, 12:06 PM
It's all in the head! We will see her attitude in Madrid. If she is playing like she did in Marbella, don't expect anything from her at RG. I hope she does take it seriously tho :(

Kimmies Kool
May 12th, 2010, 05:05 PM
I would chop off my left arm to see Petrova beat lardarse today :lol:

FAMK
May 22nd, 2010, 03:10 PM
Since Kim is not playing at RG, who does everyone want to win? Who do you think will win?

Yasmine
May 22nd, 2010, 03:20 PM
I would chop off my left arm to see Petrova beat lardarse today :lol:
Just a suggestion, I suggest you refrain from using such words to qualify players.
Just saying.

Davodus
May 22nd, 2010, 04:22 PM
Since Kim is not playing at RG, who does everyone want to win? Who do you think will win?

Lucie Safarova :angel: I wish. No idea who I think will win though, its very open. Looking at the rankings thread, Kim has the chance to be ranked 7 after this event :lol: if the people who fell below her don't get the points to pass her.

FAMK
May 23rd, 2010, 11:18 AM
LOL that's hilarious that Kim can be ranked 7th. But awesome if she can be for Wimbledon! Let's hope so hehehe
I think Henin will win. Obviously hope Ana does lol.

cellophane
May 31st, 2010, 03:44 PM
Waaaah, I can't wait until Eastbourne. Missed seeing Kim played so much.

I really hope the break makes her supermotivated to win Wimbledon, although it will be tough with her topspin.

Sarah<Kim-fan>
May 31st, 2010, 06:06 PM
can't wait either! I so hope she's so well rested and can train really well for the next weeks, and does really good at Wimbledon.
But I don't want to get my hopes up too high :)

anyway, Yasmine, I have something for you!
While I was queueing up for the Kirilenko-Kuznetsova match on Friday at Court 1, Amélie Mauresmo passed by me! By the time I realised it was her, she was all the way up the stairs, so this was the best pic I could take :)
She looked stunning by the way!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Sarah87/Roland%20Garros%202010/P1040325.jpg

Robert-KimClijst
May 31st, 2010, 06:30 PM
Hahahaha, nice picture Sarah.

I don't think Kim will have great success at Wimbledon. I would love her to win it though. If I could choose one tournament for Kim to win, it would be Wimbledon. Especially since Kim wants it so much. I could see Justine killing herself if Kim got Wimbledon and she didn't. :lol: But I don't really see Kim winning it after having to rebound from the foot injury. She does have the game to beat anyone though. I'm crossing my fingers for sure. And Wim tweeted: Good practice again, more than 1 hour this time and it looks she'll be ready for Eastbourne. So I don't think we need to worry about the foot letting her down.

FAMK
Jun 1st, 2010, 02:15 AM
I miss her too! It's been boring without her.

I really do fear for the foot. If she comes back sooner than she should, it could really stuff things up in her comeback. Look at Vera. But Kim is a smart girl.
I would really hate for her ankle to not hold up at Wimbledon. Practice and lots of matches are different.
I would love for her to win Wimbledon too. If she didn't have this injury, i would have been more hopeful of it. I hope the sisters get knocked out early lol They are toughest at Wimbledon.

Alfie
Jun 1st, 2010, 03:17 AM
It's a good thing Kim did not play Roland Garros. I read that after the first practice session, her foot flared up again. Soon after that she had to pull out of the French Open...just too risky to play in Paris.

I just posted an article that says there's been a change in her management. John Dolan is no longer managing her contracts and press. I wonder what this means for international press access to Kim. I thought John did a good job with the press and PR side.

Yasmine
Jun 1st, 2010, 06:43 AM
I'm going to the RG ladies final :hearts: :banana:

FAMK
Jun 1st, 2010, 01:19 PM
^awesome. Hope it's a good one for you.

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jun 1st, 2010, 06:53 PM
wow Yas! cool!
I'll be studying for my next exam then :yawn:

so, what final are you hoping for?

Kimmies Kool
Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:05 PM
Come on Sammy, kick butt :p

Hashim.
Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
I want JJ or Elena to finally win a slam:sobbing:
Sam winning would be fine too i think..she deserves it..

cellophane
Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:58 PM
Would be happy w/ anyone winning this really. Sam, Elena, and Jelena first in that order though,

Yasmine
Jun 2nd, 2010, 11:06 PM
I am glad to be able to watch a new slam champion on saturday, whoever wins :bounce: (secretely glad Justine isn't playing, cos I highly dislike her :o)

Robert-KimClijst
Jun 3rd, 2010, 03:02 AM
I hate Justine. And yes, hate is a strong word. :lol: I'm glad she's out. I want Dementieva to beat Stosur in the final. If Dementieva can't win it, then Stosur, and if not Stosur, then I want Jankovic. I'd be happy with them. I don't want Schiavone. I've never been too big of a fan after how pissy she was about Kim following her loss to her at the Australian Open 2006 (?). She questioned Kim's injury and integrity if I remember correctly. :o

FAMK
Jun 3rd, 2010, 04:12 AM
I really hope Sam does it. She so deserves it.
If not her then Elena. Hopefully both will play the final.
I don't want JJ to win!

Robert-KimClijst
Jun 5th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Thank God Kim came back for that second slam. I don't think I would be able to handle Schiavone having as many slams as Kim. :lol: It would be too much.

Robert-KimClijst
Jun 6th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know if Kim is going to be using the new Babolat strings?

Davodus
Jun 6th, 2010, 05:41 PM
It's hard enough to think Schiavone has a RG when Kim doesn't :lol:

No idea about the strings...not sure they would suit her much though.

Yasmine
Jun 6th, 2010, 06:06 PM
^^ I know :eek:

But watching Fran win was a real joy yesterday :hearts: It was like a new champion not one of these "been there done that" kinda things. Not saying that multiple slam winners aren't happy to win another one, but it was just refreshing to see a brand new slam winner :worship:

Alfie
Jun 7th, 2010, 04:42 PM
If I were to guess I'd say Kim will not be using the new Babolat black strings that were the talk of the French Open. She seems a creature of habit and if I'm not mistaken still uses the Babolat Pure Drive racket from earlier years.

John McEnroe said the downside of those new Rafael Nadal Babolat strings is less control on one's shots especially volleys. Especially for Wimbledon, I'd think the control on the volleys would be really important...not that Kim ventures to the net all that much. :lol:

I wanted Sam Stosur to win since she beat all the contenders, but by the end of the match, Francesca really took it, earned, and totally deserved it! Gutsy performance by a seasoned veteran.

Robert-KimClijst
Nov 1st, 2010, 12:57 PM
Now that the 2010 season is over, what was everyone's favorite match of 2010 for Kim???

I think for me it was her semifinal in Miami against Justine. I know the Brisbane final was better but I had to watch it taped since it was in the middle of the night when it was live for me. The Miami semi wasn't always pretty but it was very exciting and gutsy and it had Kim beating her main rival again. Honorable mention goes to the Cincinnati final which was also a lot of fun and the US Open final which showed Peak Kim.

wateva
Nov 1st, 2010, 01:26 PM
definitely kim vs justine in brisbane. some really insane shots from kim! :hearts:

Davodus
Nov 1st, 2010, 01:29 PM
For me it was the Brisbane final, and not just because it's my home tournament :p It was just so dramatic, and being the first tournament of the year, and the quality of tennis, it was pretty amazing. Also the USO final, because she barely made an error and brought her absolute best tennis in the most important match of the year for her..it showed more than anything how she has totally improved mentally since her comeback. There were a lot of good fun matches, I mean the USO SF with Venus was not the best quality, but a lot of fun to watch..the Cincy final as well. It was just a really good year, despite some of the WTF losses early on.

Joanna
Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:17 AM
I have to say Brisbane final too! but that would probably be because it was the first tournament I got to see kim live at and being right down courtside for that final was amazing. It was such a high quality match and so exciting!!

Joanna
Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:34 AM
hey is anyone here going to the sydney tournament next year? i think i'm going to fly down from brisbane for it, i'm worried it might be my last chance to see her! I'm thinking i'd have a better chance of seeing her in sydney than at AO just because AO is so big and it's tricky knowing which night/day/courts she'll be playing on.

Ben.
Nov 3rd, 2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah I think in Sydney you'll be guaranteed to see her since she'll be put on centre court the whole time. Funnily enough, first time I ever went & wanted to go to the AO in 2007 was mostly due to the fact that I wanted to see Kim play live for the first time. I had all RLA tickets for the days I was there & luckily enough I got to see Kim play twice :) So yeah it was a bit of a gamble, but really 2007 was her last year before she retired for the first time :lol:

Best match of Kim for 2010 is definitely hands down "Brisbane!" Quality of tennis was just at its best, and the way Kim was able to comeback from 2 mps down in the final set after being up a double break in the 2nd set & losing quite a bit of momentum was just incredible. That was the turning point in her next few matches with Justine I believe :)

But all her finals matches that she played were great, especially the USO & Cincy (was glad she didn't lose to Sharapova four times in a row :lol:).

Giovanna
Nov 4th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Hey girls! i'm new here [on Kim's thread]
So I was just wondering...did Kim receive a Porsche as a prize for her win on the masters?

Ben.
Nov 5th, 2010, 01:51 AM
If you mean this year's YEC, then no. YEC isn't sponsored by Porsche.

Giovanna
Nov 5th, 2010, 11:59 PM
If you mean this year's YEC, then no. YEC isn't sponsored by Porsche.

Oh I didn't know that! Thanks!

Ben.
Nov 6th, 2010, 10:17 AM
^^
No probs :)

bojanjj
Nov 8th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Go Kim Go!!!!

doris_k
Jan 10th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Hello, my dear Kim Clisters fans!
I'm sorry I didn't post anything in the past months, but I've read you every day. How is everybody? :)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jan 10th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi! Long time ago I saw a post from you !! Are you still at uni?
I just graduated and had my first work-day today :(
not sure I'm happy about it, no more watching tennis all day(night :p) for me!

Yasmine
Jan 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Where do you work now Sarah?
Oh and welcome to the work reality life :p

Robert-KimClijst
Jan 11th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Congrats on graduating, Sarah! At least you're making the big bucks now. :p

doris_k
Jan 11th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Hi! Long time ago I saw a post from you !! Are you still at uni?
I just graduated and had my first work-day today :(
not sure I'm happy about it, no more watching tennis all day(night :p) for me!

I graduated this summer aswell. Now I' studying at a master( just 2 more years and it's all over with school) on Mass-media and Public Relations. I also work, so yeah, it will be quite difficult to watch tennis during the night. I can't wait for the AO!
I'm happy to be back!

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jan 11th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Where do you work now Sarah?
Oh and welcome to the work reality life :p
haha, thanks, not loving it so far :p
I work part time in my dad's bank office (with the intention to do that full time in the future) and I'm a part time French teacher in secondary school (17-18 year olds)
the teacher thing is because I needed something else part time, but I'm still not sure I really want it :p
today they were ok, but yesterday I had one class that was really annoying me :)

I want to be a student again :sad:;)

iFCee
Jan 11th, 2012, 12:47 AM
I don't want to spam but i'm looking for new players for a very small tennisgame i'm playing of the following forum. It is Dutch so I think will only be interesting for the Dutch speaking people here.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Het_TennisSpel/index.php?act=idx
you are the manager of a team with 16 tennis players and choose them and their tournaments. The fun thing is that any player can only be in one team. So if you start your team won't have the biggest team but if you are a tennisfan you can soon climb up. I play if now for one year and I have Petkovic, Goerges, Kvitova, Dolgopolov, ... (and even Federer whom I gained from a team that quit). you can change as much as you want so if you spot someone playing good add him to your team and fire a playing who isn't making up promises.
Those players play the same tournaments as in real life (2 weeks after real life) but the games are simulated. the players strongness is based on their ranking ATP/WTA, but there is a random factor.

Feel free to watch and join.
We would be very pleased and I will help you as much as I can.

KV
Jan 16th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I work part time in my dad's bank office (with the intention to do that full time in the future) and I'm a part time French teacher in secondary school (17-18 year olds)
the teacher thing is because I needed something else part time, but I'm still not sure I really want it :p
today they were ok, but yesterday I had one class that was really annoying me :)

I want to be a student again :sad:;)Talking about that you have the quizz programm "Blokken!" I've noticed there was no final edition of the best participants last year. Shame, the year before there was. :confused: Anyway I know someone who could have gone all the way if there was a final. :lol:

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jan 17th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Talking about that you have the quizz programm "Blokken!" I've noticed there was no final edition of the best participants last year. Shame, the year before there was. :confused: Anyway I know someone who could have gone all the way if there was a final. :lol:
lol, who could that be?:confused::p

what gave it away that it was me? talking about seeing Kim in Rosmalen last year or the tennis questions that were way too easy ;)

I think last year they did this edition with the berst participants because it was the 3000th episode... they told me if they ever do something like that again for like number 4000 or 5000, I'll definitely be in it ;)

KV
Jan 17th, 2012, 06:25 PM
lol, who could that be?:confused::pwhat gave it away that it was me? talking about seeing Kim in Rosmalen last year or the tennis questions that were way too easy ;)I think last year they did this edition with the berst participants because it was the 3000th episode... they told me if they ever do something like that again for like number 4000 or 5000, I'll definitely be in it ;):wavey:
To answer your first question I"ll leave it up to you. :D
Yep, and your location. ;) BTW, I know where Ruiselede is situated. I think it's an industrial zone and not sure on the road to Tielt, a prison/monastery or something like that. And I think you still have Biebuyck (quick freeze products) in the industrial zone.

Alfie
Jan 18th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Hi Sarah, I haven't visited this forum in a while, but it's good to be back. Could you recommend a good book for beginners French?

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jan 18th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Hi Sarah, I haven't visited this forum in a while, but it's good to be back. Could you recommend a good book for beginners French?
hm, depends, how beginner French are we talking?
And do you want to get to the real French literature?
I'll think about it and come back to you ;)

Sarah<Kim-fan>
Jan 18th, 2012, 06:56 AM
To answer your first question I"ll leave it up to you. :D
Yep, and your location. ;) BTW, I know where Ruiselede is situated. I think it's an industrial zone and not sure on the road to Tielt, a prison/monastery or something like that. And I think you still have Biebuyck (quick freeze products) in the industrial zone.
wow you know a lot about Ruiselede!
it's not just an industrial zone, but well, not that there's that much else ;)
there is a monastery on the road to Tielt indeed, and we have a children's 'prison'/institution aswell :)

Yasmine
Sep 1st, 2012, 07:55 AM
Oh good to see people here (yes I have not been good at keeping up with things:p).

Alfie, learning french?

Yasmine
Sep 1st, 2012, 07:58 AM

teaching can be good but you need to be up for it, because it's so demanding and it requires lot of patience :hug: I work with younger kids I think it's nicer (younger, more curious).

17-18 is a tough age, good luck with that ;)