PDA

View Full Version : Petra Kvitova Will Be The Last Person To Ever Beat Venus And Serena

iPatty
Feb 27th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Mark my words, Petra will be the last person that both of them lose to. Venus and Serena will be so disgusted to lose to this quick, untalented, counter puncher that they will retire on the spot. When this Kvitoevia knocks out Serena in the first round of Wimbledon, Ree & Vee will just retire together on the spot.

RIP Life.

Ps: PICK IT UP VENUS!!!!!

iPatty
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:01 AM
One more ridiculous thread won't hurt, right?

starin
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I kinda wonder about who that person is going to be and when its going to happen. IMO its not that long from now that both WS will retire. Maybe 2-3 years at most. Just like who's going to be the last person to defeat Mauresmo, Henin, Davenport?

IMO if you're a fan of Kvitkova I don't think you want her to be that person. When's the last time a player who gave a tennis legend their last loss ever amounted to anything special?

dybbuk
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:05 AM
I kinda wonder about who that person is going to be and when its going to happen. IMO its not that long from now that both WS will retire. Maybe 2-3 years at most. Just like who's going to be the last person to defeat Mauresmo, Henin, Davenport?

IMO if you're a fan of Kvitkova I don't think you want her to be that person. When's the last time a player who gave a tennis legend their last loss ever amounted to anything special?

Lindsay Ann Davenport-Leach. :cool:

starin
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Lindsay Ann Davenport-Leach. :cool:

really? who'd she beat?

dybbuk
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:07 AM
really? who'd she beat?

Graf, 1999 Wimbledon final, Graf retired right after. :p

iPatty
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Alex, you are correct as always.

iPatty
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:09 AM
The last person to beat Hingis was Shuai Peng. :lol: ;)

A coincendence that she can barely win sets now? :tape:

dybbuk
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Graf retired after she lost to Amy Frazier in San Diego. :p

Just looked it up.

What?! :ras: Well, I have gone 6 years thinking it was Lindsay, so edit your post, I don't want to know I was wrong. :p

The Daviator
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:11 AM
What?! :ras: Well, I have gone 6 years thinking it was Lindsay, so edit your post, I don't want to know I was wrong. :p

I thought it was Lindsay too until recently :lol: :o

Slutati
The last person to beat Monica Seles was Nadia Petrova.And she sucks at the moment too:spit:

iPatty
Done. ;) You might want to delete that one then.

dybbuk
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Looked it up. She retired against Amy, that doesn't count. :sobbing:

Uranium
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Graf, 1999 Wimbledon final, Graf retired right after. :p

i thought she retired 1999 Acura Classic

Poova
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Vakulenko beat Clijsters.

She hasn't achieved much yet, but it's only a matter of time. :D

starin
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:16 AM
The last person to beat Hingis was Shuai Peng. :lol: ;)

A coincendence that she can barely win sets now? :tape:

rofl.

Last person to beat Sampras: Paul Henri Matthieu
Seles: Petrova (:tape: her career is going nowhere fast)
Agassi: Benjamin Becker
Clijsters: Vakulenko
Capriati: Zvonereva

Not really an illustrious list. Some good players but no none who has done anything really memorable....yet.

The Daviator
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:18 AM
When Lindsay 'retired', her last loss was to Mauresmo, which wasn't too bad, now I bet her last loss will be to **** Lisicki :o

LindsayRulz
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:20 AM
I thought it was Lindsay too until recently :lol: :o

Same here :lol:.

Funny how this thread on Kvitova to beat both williams is now a thread on the last match of Graf :lol:

starin
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:22 AM
When Lindsay 'retired', her last loss was to Mauresmo, which wasn't too bad, now I bet her last loss will be to **** Lisicki :o

didn't she just beat Lisicki. But yeah she'll prolly lose to some random chick when she retires again...but hopefully not for another year or two.

LindsayRulz
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:22 AM

You won't care about the loss to Lisicik when Lindsay will win IW, AI, Wimbledon, Olympics, US Open and then retire this year ;).

The Daviator
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:23 AM
didn't she just beat Lisicki. But yeah she'll prolly lose to some random chick when she retires again...but hopefully not for another year or two.

Yeah, but she'll get Lisicki in every damn draw from now until then just like bloody Errani, it'll be one of those two I swear :o

The Daviator
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:25 AM
You won't care about the loss to Lisicik when Lindsay will win IW, AI, Wimbledon, Olympics, US Open and then retire this year ;).

I'm sorry? :p She's going to do all that, and then defend them all except the Olympics in 2009 and THEN she'll flame out to Lisicki/Errani in her adopted home of Bali :p

starin
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:25 AM

rofl what about Memphis?

Mr_Molik
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:29 AM
rofl.

Last person to beat Sampras: Paul Henri Matthieu
Seles: Petrova (:tape: her career is going nowhere fast)
Agassi: Benjamin Becker
Clijsters: Vakulenko
Capriati: Zvonereva

Not really an illustrious list. Some good players but no none who has done anything really memorable....yet.
Boris Becker: Pat Rafter :worship:

LindsayRulz
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:31 AM
I'm sorry? :p She's going to do all that, and then defend them all except the Olympics in 2009 and THEN she'll flame out to Lisicki/Errani in her adopted home of Bali :p

Yeah, in fact she has to play in 2009, she still needs to win this stupid AO doubles titles too :lol:

rofl what about Memphis?

I forgot Memphis :lol:

TNT96
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:39 AM
1996 Zurich Capriati d Sabatini (Sabatini's last match)

ChuToy
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Williamses are too often lost to average player. Unlike Davenport.

LudwigDvorak
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Dulko was the last person to beat Navratilova I think. :tape: :lol:

RJWCapriati
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I think Venus needs a new hairstyle - since she got this short shit goin on it just hasn't been working - lets go back to the long braid!!!!! :p

Dave.
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Dulko was the last person to beat Navratilova I think. :tape: :lol:

try Claudine Schaul. :tape:

Destiny
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:56 PM
love the two starter comments
:lol:

LudwigDvorak
Feb 27th, 2008, 06:02 PM
try Claudine Schaul. :tape:

!!! Are you serious? :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I thought Claudine just got like four W/Os and then bageled/beat Lindsay in a final once and that was it. :o

Nicolás89
Feb 27th, 2008, 06:02 PM
If I could play with Kvitova I would retire of tennis before the match even starts. :unsure:

Rik.
Feb 27th, 2008, 06:04 PM
:spit:

almost every player can beat Venus and Serena ;)

Slutiana
Feb 27th, 2008, 06:07 PM
:lol: so much for venus then *Thread change please*