PDA

View Full Version : Now Lucie has a win...

toxina90
Feb 26th, 2008, 10:02 PM
She eventually got past Sugiyama. Plays Svetlana next, now I wonder if she will win, Lucie hasn't played well this year, but after a win might have some confidence. After all I think she beat Svetlana in her brilliant Paris run last year. Although I love Svetlana, I hope Lucie wins, I would like to see her against Mauresmo again in the following round.

jonny84
Feb 26th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I think she can beat Svetlana. Kuzzy is not in the bestest of form, and Lucie can pull off shock wins. I wouldnt be surprised if she does.

CR3WLFC
Feb 26th, 2008, 11:59 PM
i think she will beat kuznetsova

Robert-KimClijst
Feb 27th, 2008, 12:03 AM
If Lucie is playing well and Kuznetsova is having one of her days, you never know. :D

LudwigDvorak
Feb 27th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Kuznetsova will win. :shrug: Should be a pretty thorough beating, honestly. Kuznetsova is crap-ish at the moment, but Safarova's serve/whole game is a mess. Add in Kuznetsova's GOOD serve with Lucie's terrible return, and I don't really see how she could beat Svetlana at the moment. I'd bet Lucie's held serve maybe fifteen times, if that, since the US Open last year in all the matches she's played.

I'd love if she did win, but no way. But if someone can reply to this post tomorrow saying "lol u suk!1" I'd appreciate it. Honestly.