PDA

View Full Version : What do you hope for the rest of the 2008 season?

CosmicDefender
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I'll start:

1) Fattie Bartoli loses in the first round of Wimbledon and her ranking drops below 60 at the end of the season.

2) Boring Kuznetsova (I'm sure she's a nice girl and all that but her game makes me cringe) deservedly falls out of top 5.

3) Venus takes the game seriously and makes some damage.

4) AnnaC reaches USO final.

5) Pierce comes back.

6) Justine wins Wimbledon.

7) Ivanovic injures herself while trying to make the squeaky noise with her shoes.

cellophane
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:32 PM
5 & 6 on your list. Capriati to come back as well. Jelena winning a slam... Nadia getting back to top 10, Sesil having a thunderous return

Competitive matches!

Poova
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Is there really any need for you to call Marion fat just because you don't like her? Get some class. :help:

Nikkiri
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Calling someone fattie and hoping someone injures them self your a real class act :yeah:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I'll start:

1) Fattie Bartoli loses in the first round of Wimbledon and her ranking drops below 60 at the end of the season.

2) Boring Kuznetsova (I'm sure she's a nice girl and all that but her game makes me cringe) deservedly falls out of top 5.

5) Pierce comes back.

7) Ivanovic injures herself while trying to make the squeaky noise with her shoes.

8) You getting banned by tomorrow morning. :wavey:

CosmicDefender
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Is there really any need for you to call Marion fat just because you don't like her? Get some class. :help:

Fattie is 0-5 in her match now and she can't even walk :)

svetaisthebest
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Fattie is 0-5 in her match now and she can't even walk :)

:rolleyes::tape::help:

and also calling Svetlana's game boring means you musnt have watched very many of her matches :rolleyes:

CosmicDefender
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:52 PM
:rolleyes::tape::help:

and also calling Svetlana's game boring means you musnt have watched very many of her matches :rolleyes:

I watched her last 4 matches and something like 20 of her matches overall. It's as exciting as watching paint dry.

Paul.be
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:54 PM
^^ I like watching paint dry. Love watching how the grass grows too.

frontier
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Nobody knows what is going to happen,the year is still young.The beginning could be different from the end.

cellophane
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Nobody knows what is going to happen,the year is still young.The beginning could be different from the end.

You being an idiot will be a constant for sure though. :)

Elwin.
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Get a Life would you :wavey:

miffedmax
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I want Lena D. to win every tournament.

After Lena destroys her 6-0, 6-0 in the US Open final I want TOB to say in her runner up speech, "Gee Lena, it's not fair that you're not only a better tennis player, you're so much cuter than I am."

I want to see Sesil back in the Top 50.

I want Nasty to have a healthy baby who's first word will doubtless be "fuck."

Did I mention I want Lena D. to totally pwn?

elise1986
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:54 PM
hmmm, i'd like

Ana to finally win her first slam (preferably Roland Garros or Wimbledon ;))

Tamira Paszek to beat some of the Top 10 players

Daniela Hantuchova to stay in the Top 10 and win some tournaments

that's it :)

in general i'm looking forward to watch some exciting matches :bounce:

Destiny
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
:lol: At number 6

sammy01
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:27 PM
i want anna chakvetadze to consolidate this year, keeping her top 10 ranking picking up a couple more titles this year and maybe reaching a slam final.

i'd love mary pierce to come back.

i'd love serena to realy put 100% effort into tennis, because i think the games more exciting if shes competing with henin, maria, the serbs and the russians at the top of womens tennis.

slamchamp
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I want Maria to at least win one more GS (I'd like it to be RG ;) )..and to reach at least 7 tournaments won this year.
Amélie to start playing good again and reaching a slam SF and final.
Serena to play more tournaments (the tour is more exiting if all the top players play)
And to see plenty of dramatic and exiting matches(at least in a slam final)

Slutati
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Fattoli Cake losing in the first round.Venus taking the game seriously, Mary making a comeback and Ana reaching the final:D

slamchamp
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Fattoli Cake losing in the first round.Venus taking the game seriously, Mary making a comeback and Ana reaching the final:D about what tournament are you referring to?
:confused:

frontier
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:37 PM
You being an idiot will be a constant for sure though. :)you didnt get some thats why you are cranky!:p

Peterk07
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:42 PM
i'd love to see my monthly paycheck doubled.

i'd love to be on date with Makiri.

That's all for now.

random fan
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I want both Novak and Maria to win Golden Slam, marry at YEC and then retire next year and have children by the Wimbledon 2009.

no, wait..

Slutati
Feb 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
about what tournament are you referring to?
:confused:
Oops:o!Well the ones that thread starter put so Bartoli losing in Wimbledon first round and Anna reaching the US open final:D

danieln1
Feb 26th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'll start:

5) Pierce comes back.

All in bold, the other ones are total nonsense... you forgot about Lindsay reaching top 10 again, for the million time of her career...