PDA

View Full Version : Canadians - IW and Miami on TSN

stevos
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Will they still be on here, will they just take the feed from American FOX sports networks, or will they now broadcast these two tournaments from FOX sports that you can get on satellite here? Because I have seen FOX Sports channels around that I could pay for, but don't have.

LindsayRulz
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Oh I thought you were saying that TSN would show IW/Miami. I'm affraid, they still hasn't sheduled those tournaments on their website :unsure:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:31 AM
They'll probably take the ESPN Latin America feed that only shows ATP Matches like the other ATP Masters Series events.

cellophane
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:38 AM
FOX Sports World show only soccer I think? Unless there is some other FOX channel available in Canada?

spiritedenergy
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:49 AM
I don't have cable so i can't watch it anyway:shrug:

Cakeisgood
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:19 AM
TSN sucks. Download Sopcast and save yourself the sadness.

hablo
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:23 AM
They'll probably show the mens' matches. :shrug:

They'll probably take the ESPN Latin America feed that only shows ATP Matches like the other ATP Masters Series events.

Exactly.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:34 AM
True. And I honestly wouldn't mind that much.

stevos
Mar 9th, 2008, 10:56 PM

Thats what I was expecting as well. Oh well, has anyone found any news on this?

I kind of like the latin feed, but there might be some good female matches happening that will be a bitch to miss.

cellophane
Mar 9th, 2008, 10:58 PM
^ I'm hoping for an online feed to catch the women's matches... Hopefully Eurosport will show some....the stream that was posted here during Dubai still works.

vw.
Mar 9th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I thought the Latin ESPN did a great job (well, better than usual) of showing women's matches. I remember seeing Henin-Poutchkova, Venus-Pin, Serena-Azarenka on that channel.

Anyway, their schedule is out for IW and it starts on the 17th at 12:30 AM :rolleyes:.

http://tsn.ca/tennis/on_tsn/?show=TENNIS

Cakeisgood
Mar 10th, 2008, 05:45 AM
At least TSN gets something, but like I said earlier, get sopcast. Its waaaaaay better.

cellophane
Mar 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
At least TSN gets something, but like I said earlier, get sopcast. Its waaaaaay better.

What channel on sopcast will be showing IW?