PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay in San Diego

Jan
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Hi TOP friends. No-one seems to have been about since Lindsay lost to Kim so I am hoping all is still well with her? I can't find anything to the contrary so I assume she will be playing tomorrow. Definitely not an easy draw so we shall see how well she is playing again. She looks very trim and fit to me! What say all of you?

Anyone know the time difference between San Diego and the UK? I shall have to stay up half the night to get the result tomorrow I expect.

GO GO GO LINDSAY

Jan
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bis2806
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:04 PM
I think everything is still going well with her... she would've won the match if she still kept her concentration at 4-2 but I think she just didn't quite realise that she was giving kim chances to catch up... but overall I think that Lindsay's coming back pretty strong and I'm sure she can progress better than she did at stanford.... keep our fingers crossed for Lindsay!!! Let's hope that she can beat the top 5 players at Acura Classic!!!

GO LINDSAY !!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Lindsayfan
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:03 PM
8 hours from San Diego and UK-9 hours with Central Europe.

GO GO LINDSAY!! :hearts:

Leo7
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:53 PM
it's fine that she lost in Stanford, a semifinal result is still very impressive! she does have a difficult draw in San Diego: the next Swiss Miss in the 2nd round, red-hot Chanda in the 3rd round, prolly Hantuchova in the Quarters, and then either Kimmy or Venus in the Semis. but i think she is playing great and looks happy on the court again. fresh and ready to return to the top of women's tennis!:)

GO GO Linzi!

Maajken
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:36 AM
Well i expected her to beat Kimmy damnit :fiery: :fiery: and im still recovering from that! :sad:

No really, semi's is exellent for a come back tourney, i dont believe many players can say theyve done that. She should be able to reach the semi's again this week :)

Go Linds :bounce:

Jan
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:42 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments and info. It makes me feel better now. I think she did great in Stanford but as we have already said in San Diego she has a hard draw but I too believe she will do well. She plays today 3rd on Stadium. I shall have to stay up half the night to find out the result I think!

GO GO GO LINDSAY

Jan

:wavey: :wavey: :bounce: :bounce:

joaco
Jul 31st, 2002, 05:30 PM
SHE CAN WIN IT!!!! GO Lindsay!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Kelly
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:28 PM
it would be great for to win but being realistic...very hard fro TOPS to do....but i just want to stay healthy and get back in the groove..

then kick some serious ass at the US Open!!!!!1

mvcy
Aug 1st, 2002, 03:07 AM
i think she is completely fit and strong since her come back. so hopefully she can do well and maybe win the san diego here and, of coz, another US Open. so let's pray for her~

lindsay, i love u! u r always Number 1 in our heart!!!

Leo7
Aug 1st, 2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by mvcy
i think she is completely fit and strong since her come back. so hopefully she can do well and maybe win the san diego here and, of coz, another US Open. so let's pray for her~

lindsay, i love u! u r always Number 1 in our heart!!!

hell yeah! we love you, girl! win or lose you still have won over our hearts forever!:D

let's bounce for Linzi!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jan
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:43 AM
YES LETS BOUNCE FOR LINDSAY :bounce: :bounce:

SHE'S BACK - SHE COULD WIN SAN DIEGO BUT THE JEWEL IN THE CROWN WOULD BE ANOTHER US OPEN - YES YES YES.

GO GO GO LINDSAY

Jan
:hearts: :kiss: We all love you Linds:hearts:

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:54 PM
COME ON LINDSAY!!!!!!
START WINNING TOURNAMENT HERE!!!!!!
WE KNOW YOU CAN BEAT EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!!

GO LINDSAY!!!

Leo7
Aug 1st, 2002, 06:32 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jan
Aug 2nd, 2002, 08:26 AM
WELL DONE LINDSAY
GO GO GO

Jan
:bounce: :bounce: