PDA

View Full Version : OMG Serena Williams

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEV65rId_Q&feature=related

Never seen such a spanking:eek: Such a determination in her eyes, amazing:worship:

Serena come back yourself we miss you!:sad:

Willam
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:10 AM
OMG :tape:

what a useless thread..

Renalicious
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:11 AM
I agree! :sad: WE MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU <3

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:12 AM
OMG :tape:

what a useless thread..

:weirdo:

I really miss Serena at her best, it's great for tennis.

bellascarlett
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:13 AM
I'm pretty sure this thread isn't about Serena Williams.

'OMG Maria Sharapova' should be your thread title. :lol:

You miss Serena cause other players couldn't do the job, eh. :devil:

-VSR-
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Did this really need it's own thread? :lol:

Renalicious
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Yes. :sad:

Willam
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:32 AM

So, you needed a thread to express it? :smash:

Renalicious
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Stop bashing him/her! :sad: YES WE NEEDED A THREAD!! :sad:

Svetlana.
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Stop creating useless threads... if you are that desperate then move it to Serena's board! :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Renalicious
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:02 AM
You mean board...

debopero
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Serena! :sad:

Renalicious
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:26 AM
:sad:!

Willam
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:58 AM
:smash:

supergrunt
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM
The losses make the victories like that even better. :cool:

Renalicious
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Come back and win. :sad:

Slumpsova
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Stop creating useless threads... if you are that desperate then move it to Serena's board! :yawn::yawn::yawn:
if i hurts your gutts, why don't you go to the Russian hole?

and yes Serena is the best. i can't wait til she comes out and clash the mafia's party :devil:

tenn_ace
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Serena forum?

Princeza
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:07 AM
:zzz:

Shoulderpova
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:10 AM
:yawn:

schorsch
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Be careful what you wish for :p She'd crush Ana to pieces if she was in form. Btw, could you get any more pathetic spiritedenergy?

WS fans, this thread is not about Serena even though we all know how crappy it must be for you that she isnt playing atm.

eagles07
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:28 AM
I loved this match...Serena played amazing !

BMP
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:46 AM
That's a response to multiple useless threads started by Pova's fans :p

But seriously, Serena, please be back. Victory shall yet be yours! :devil:

littlemermaid
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:56 AM
yeah yeah she played well. But it's in the past. She's been playing pretty average at the moment (of what she has played).

..but theres a new Australian Open champion now.

Slumpsova
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:49 AM
yeah yeah she played well. But it's in the past. She's been playing pretty average at the moment (of what she has played).
how can you judg her from one tournament?
..but theres a new Australian Open champion now.
who was lucky enough to not facing Serena en route to the title.

WIMBLY2004
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:17 PM

Who's fault though? Maria was there waiting for her, it's Serena who couldn't make that round :lol:

vettipooh
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:20 PM
That's a response to multiple useless threads started by Pova's fans :p

But seriously, Serena, please be back. Victory shall yet be yours! :devil:

True. And all those complaining now, never complain about the useless Sharapova threads which should be in her forum ,and which are not moved by the mods. Yes we miss Rena!:sad: And that was a spanking Sharapova ( even though she claimed she wasn't there) and the whole tennis world will remember for life...not like in that thread "Tennis...things you forget ever happened!" :lol:

Emina.
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LEV65rId_Q&feature=related

Never seen such a spanking:eek: Such a determination in her eyes, amazing:worship:

Serena come back yourself we miss you!:sad:

which Serena ? this one?

S. Williams def. Ivanovic 62,64

WIMBLY2004
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:29 PM
And that was a spanking Sharapova ( even though she claimed she wasn't there) and the whole tennis world will remember for life...not like in that thread "Tennis...things you forget ever happened!" :lol:

Poor Serena fans, can only live in the past :sad:

tennisbear7
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I'm sick of Maria fans bashing Ana.

You should be bashing spiritedenergy.

So spiritedenergy, shut up.

serenus_2k8
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Poor Serena fans, can only live in the past :sad:

WTF? Hardly? Of course everyone remembers good points in the past but you can hardly say Serena has gone to pieces?

Princeza
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Not her fault if your girl was spanked :awww: :awww: :awww:
http://cache.20minutes.fr/img/photos/afp/2008-01/2008-01-22/article_CPS.HYZ82.220108075835.photo00.photo.defau lt-512x365.jpg

tennisbear7
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:48 PM
It was a childish post.

Serena fans have plenty to be proud about, and one knows with Serena that many future successes lie in front of her. Maybe not in small tournaments, but certainly at slams.

Sam L
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:51 PM
That's what happens when you piss off the Williams sisters.

jujufreak
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM

Serena at her best? was that Serena at her 2002 level? When did Serena play her best tennis according to her fans? Aussie Open '07 ?

I think you just mean you miss Serena winning tournies ;)

cellophane
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Rena? :hearts: :drool: :rolls:

00:46 - 00:50 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-P7qg8laY&feature=related

Nikkiri
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM
which Serena ? this one?

S. Williams def. Ivanovic 62,64

spiritedenergy is an idiot and i hate the fact he's an Ana fan but why stoop down to his level by bring Ana into this.

Emina.
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:26 PM
spiritedenergy is an idiot and i hate the fact he's an Ana fan but why stoop down to his level by bring Ana into this.

I asked him a simple question :)
Serena at her best ( 2002) would trash both Ana and Maria. She was fantastic back then. She still is.

so spiritedenergy relax and be careful what you wish for ;)
BTW,all the best to Rena :yeah:

SV_Fan
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Neibaf3 has amazing videos of Serena on youtube.

SV_Fan
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE4fo9W9Yn4

Wtrain
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:41 PM
:sad: Those were the days....

harloo
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:18 PM
This match was hilarious. Serena basically bullied Maria all across the court. :lol:

égalité
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Serena! :speakles: :aparty: :anzela: :apumpkin: :scratch: :bangalore:

starr
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
More fun videos from the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG670udLFw8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ffpo8s-MsQ&feature=related

maja.amelie
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:sad: Serena come back..we really miss you girl

jacobruiz
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:42 PM
This match was hilarious. Serena basically bullied Maria all across the court. :lol:
I'd love to see a rematch now that Maria's shoulder has healed. But when will Serena get that far in a tournament? :shrug:

schorsch
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:46 PM
And btw. she did win the Hopman Cup, so thats something.

Nemo_Kool
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrR_tZSk_X4 I WANA SEE THIS DETERMINANTION IN BANGALORE AND MIAMI!!! BLOOODY AMAZING...jus adding cos one of my fave vids :) :) :) :)

vettipooh
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I'd love to see a rematch now that Maria's shoulder has healed. But when will Serena get that far in a tournament? :shrug:

Stop making excuses! :( There was nothing wrong with Sharapova's shoulder..just her game.:lol: Rena just exposed to the world who's got skills when they are super focused, and then whipped Daddy's little girl solidly!! :lol: :p :devil: Come back Ree Ree. I miss you!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Olórin
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:02 PM

Their rematch was at Miami, did you miss it?

jacobruiz
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Stop making excuses! :( There was nothing wrong with Sharapova's shoulder..just her game.:lol: Rena just exposed to the world who's got skills when they are super focused, and then whipped Daddy's little girl solidly!! :lol: :p :devil: Come back Ree Ree. I miss you!:sad: :sad: :sad:

You are in denial about that.:shrug: Maria didn't take cortisone shots for nothing, she suffered from tendonitis in her right shoulder for most of the year in 2007. But I can see why you would want to think that way. We'll see when they play each other again.;)

Tamus
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Why does everyone keep saying "come back Serena"? Where did she go?

serenus_2k8
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:08 PM
:haha: Gotta love Ree when she wants it ;)

Destiny
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM
She needs to come back
As in, come back with her ferocious game:woohoo:

Love it!!!

Olórin
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:17 PM
You are in denial about that.:shrug: Maria didn't take cortisone shots for nothing, she suffered from tendonitis in her right shoulder for most of the year in 2007. But I can see why you would want to think that way. We'll see when they play each other again.;)

Most players have niggling problems here and there and are taking medication all the time. If Maria was taking pain-killers then logically her shoulder wouldn't have even been hurting her during the match.

Olórin
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Why does everyone keep saying "come back Serena"? Where did she go?

Away?

DokicPova
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
spiritedenergy will try to make anything to eclipse maria's wins... so so sad :lol:

jacobruiz
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Most players have niggling problems here and there and are taking medication all the time. If Maria was taking pain-killers then logically her shoulder wouldn't have even been hurting her during the match.

Cronic shoulder inflammation isn't exactly "niggling" (which means fussy or finicky). And a cortisone shot, which Maria had after Miami, isn't like "taking medication all the time." Maria isn't a drama queen and doesn't like to complain but her shoulder injury played a major role in her serving as well as the rest of her game - that's just a simple fact whether you want to believe or not.
With her injury healed, Maria was able to practise hard during the off season to get her game back to where it is now and we are witnessing the results.

plantman
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Cronic shoulder inflammation isn't exactly "niggling" (which means fussy or finicky). And a cortisone shot, which Maria had after Miami, isn't like "taking medication all the time." Maria isn't a drama queen and doesn't like to complain but her shoulder injury played a major role in her serving as well as the rest of her game - that's just a simple fact whether you want to believe or not.
With her injury healed, Maria was able to practise hard during the off season to get her game back to where it is now and we are witnessing the results.

:yeah:

vettipooh
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:09 PM

:fiery: The way Maria is playing right now, I sure don't want her to face my Ree Ree. :scared: :lol: Right now Maria is a raging fire that is out of control!!! It's burn, baby burn!!:lol:

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I asked him a simple question :)
Serena at her best ( 2002) would trash both Ana and Maria. She was fantastic back then. She still is.

so spiritedenergy relax and be careful what you wish for ;)
BTW,all the best to Rena :yeah:

:clap2: Finally a non delusional fan who admits the greatness of other players.

Svetlana.
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:54 PM
:clap2: Finally a non delusional fan who admits the greatness of other players.

Do you admit the greatness of Maria? :hehehe:

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Do you admit the greatness of Maria? :hehehe:

No because she is not great, she still has a long way to go before achieving that status.

Svetlana.
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:10 PM
No because she is not great, she still has a long way to go before achieving that status.

And why do you spend so much time bashing her then? :lol:
Usually the greatest ones deserve so much attention.

I already predict your response - they are so predictable, :weirdo: so don't bother replying back to me.