PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Memphis tomorrow!

Rtael
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Will definitely watch Brenda Schultz-McCarthy's match and I should be watching the Davvy/Raymond doubles match. I hate the way they scheduled this because I want to watch the Erakovic and Lisicki matches as well...I should be able catch part of at least one of those matches anyway. Will also try to see Kvitova vs. Scheepers. No pics as I don't have a camera, but I'll try to do match reports.

Farina Elia Fan
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:17 AM
I hope you can see Alina :hearts:

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Just a hint for fashion tommorrow, if you know what's good for you, I would advise not to wear the color orange.

CrossCourt~Rally
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:24 AM
HAVE FUN! :bounce:

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:24 AM
Will definitely watch Brenda Schultz-McCarthy's match and I should be watching the Davvy/Raymond doubles match. I hate the way they scheduled this because I want to watch the Erakovic and Lisicki matches as well...I should be able catch part of at least one of those matches anyway. Will also try to see Kvitova vs. Scheepers. No pics as I don't have a camera, but I'll try to do match reports.

You'll be able to see Marina play in doubles so you may be better off seeing Lisicki's match in the morning (you'll probably be able to see Marina play singles another day anyway).

Don't be too harsh in your match reports or you'll get 10 bad rep's saying your bias :tape:

Rtael
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:29 AM
I hope you can see Alina :hearts:

I hope so too. I saw her when she played qualifying here last year and cheered for her. :)

Rtael
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Just a hint for fashion tommorrow, if you know what's good for you, I would advise not to wear the color orange.

Should I even ask why? :p

cheo23
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Omg!!!! Tell Lindsay I said HI!!!!!! And Tell Lisa to continue Being Anti-Huber!!!!!

brayster87
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Good for you

PointBlank
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Should I even ask why? :p

im pretty sure you will be killed. tennessee beat memphis today and those are tennessee colors. wear royal blue if you know whats right.

PointBlank
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:17 AM
if you want to watch matches on grandstnad and court 1 at the same time, dont worry. grandstands bleachers overlook court 1 so you can sit at the top and see perfectly onto court 1. its amazing. the bleachers are like five feet from it other.

stadium is in a sperate room so cant really do much about that.

Rtael
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:23 AM
I went last year so I know about that haha. :)

And as for the the college basketball thing: I couldn't care less. :p

PointBlank
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:31 AM
haha, you couldnt care less, but we do. its like being black or white in the 60s in tennessee, except blue or orange.

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:54 AM
haha, you couldnt care less, but we do. its like being black or white in the 60s in tennessee, except blue or orange.

In 2060 it could be like being a bun or a patty :tape:

CooCooCachoo
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Yes, this really deserves to be in GM.

There is a tournament forum, you know :shrug:

Mana
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Please, let me know what kind of shape Leanne's in :) Tell me how many times she aces Davenport ;)

Dodoboy.
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Yes, this really deserves to be in GM.

There is a tournament forum, you know :shrug:

I was thinking that aswell:lol:

IMPOSSIBLE
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:57 AM
hope you see Arvidsson