PDA

View Full Version : Will Raymond play with Davenport once Stosur is back?

IanRadi
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Do you think Lisa and Linds will play always together? Will Sam play with another player?

Droolv
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Sam and Lisa will probably play together again :)

They're great friends and Lisa usually follows Sam around the tour playing the same tournaments as her :yeah:

IanRadi
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:22 AM
She used to while Lindsay was out of the tour. But now that she's back I don't know if they will keep playing together :rolleyes:

heytennis
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Lindsay doesn't play often enough to be full-time with Raymond.

azza
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:25 AM
no

archie4
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:21 AM
I think Lisa will go back to playing regularly with Sam, once she returns. Lisa and Sam are a great team, and I know Lisa has been concerned about Sam's health and recovery. That being said, I think it is great that Lisa and Lindsay are playing together again. Lindsay is the most likely player to partner with Lisa at the Olympics, so it is great that they can play a few tournaments together beforehand. Since I don't think Sam won't be returning until the clay season, Lindsay and Lisa will probably play together at Indian Wells and Miami (if Davenport plays there).

jonny84
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I think they will, for the same of Beijing 2008 Olympics.

Elldee
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I think Lisa will play with Sam for the important tournaments with a few expceptions where Lindsay and Lisa will brush up for the olympics whilst stosur teams with stubbs and maybe peschke with vaidisova. But I'd like to see them play regularly until stosur comes back... especially at indian wells where they've both done so well.

Dave.
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:50 PM
As great as Lisa and Sam are, I would like to see Lisa and Rennae play with each other again. They were such a fantastic team.

I only think Lindsay and Lisa will play when Lindsay feels like doubles.

danieln1
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
When Lindsay is playing doubles at any tournament, she´ll play with Lisa regardless of Stosur...Lisa/Lindz are aiming a olympic gold medal, so they should play doubles often

GermanBoy
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I think Lisa will go back to playing regularly with Sam, once she returns. Lisa and Sam are a great team, and I know Lisa has been concerned about Sam's health and recovery. That being said, I think it is great that Lisa and Lindsay are playing together again. Lindsay is the most likely player to partner with Lisa at the Olympics, so it is great that they can play a few tournaments together beforehand. Since I don't think Sam won't be returning until the clay season, Lindsay and Lisa will probably play together at Indian Wells and Miami (if Davenport plays there).

Well said! Plus, I don't think Lindsay wants to push herself through singles and doubles at every tournament she plays, especially not the Grand Slams.

Sam and Lisa are a world class team, why wouldn't they start playing together again? There was no argument, no early losses, they are the real number 1 team.

And maybe Sam won't play so many tournaments once she is back to not jeopardise her health straight away again and then Lisa can play a few tournaments with Lindsay in order to get practice for the Olympics...