PDA

View Full Version : WWW: Memphis Round 1: Erakovic/Baker vrs Davenport/Raymond!

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Who will win

Marina Erakovic and Leanne Baker vrs Lindsay Davenport and Lisa Raymond

cheo23
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Of course the Americans are Going to WIN!!!!!! The NEw Zealanders Would be Lucky to even Win a game!!!!!!

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Of course the Americans are Going to WIN!!!!!! The NEw Zealanders Would be Lucky to even Win a game!!!!!!

I've quoted that because I get the feeling that after the match you could well edit what you said there ;)

LindsayRulz
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Lindsay's playing doubles too? :eek:

brayster87
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Kittyking if you think the kiwis are going to beat this world class team, then you are more delusional then I thought!
Of course the Americans are going to win, too much class

Dave.
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Lindsay and Lisa have too much class for anyone in this draw. I expect nothing less than a title from these two. But then again, upsets do happen. :tape:

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Kittyking if you think the kiwis are going to beat this world class team, then you are more delusional then I thought!
Of course the Americans are going to win, too much class

We all said Vera would thrash Marina at the ASB Classic, and well you personally came out looking delusional there brayster. I'm not saying who I think will win this match, and I'm certainly not putting any precious vcash on it - this story is going on the news tonight, I will certainly not be the only kiwi tuned into protennis in the early hours of tomorrow.

P.S. Do you like the comment I gave you :lol:

Uranium
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Americans 6-0 6-0:devil:

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Mana get your a$$ in here hun! I feel lonely being the only one cheering for the kiwi's :sad:

Uranium
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:50 AM
yes, it would be all Leannes fault;):lol:

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:53 AM
yes, it would be all Leannes fault;):lol:

New Zealand will be celebrating no matter what the result :o

Drake1980
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Americans easily!

Sorry KK:hug:

brayster87
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:39 AM
We all said Vera would thrash Marina at the ASB Classic, and well you personally came out looking delusional there brayster. I'm not saying who I think will win this match, and I'm certainly not putting any precious vcash on it - this story is going on the news tonight, I will certainly not be the only kiwi tuned into protennis in the early hours of tomorrow.

P.S. Do you like the comment I gave you :lol:

Well I must admit that Marina did surprise me (as well as others) at the ASB Classic but I have to say that Vera wasn't in the greatest form. However, in this instance it is inevitable who the winners are going to be! For the Kiwis sake, I hope they put up a decent performance.

I have to say that your comment was as useful as an ashtray is on a motorbike....Why do you always bad rep me?

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Well I must admit that Marina did surprise me (as well as others) at the ASB Classic but I have to say that Vera wasn't in the greatest form. However, in this instance it is inevitable who the winners are going to be! For the Kiwis sake, I hope they put up a decent performance.

I have to say that your comment was as useful as an ashtray is on a motorbike....Why do you always bad rep me?

Vera was in stunning form, infact the next week she was absolutely on fire and if it wasn't for the injury that she picked up from training just hours before the final was set to be played then she probably would have won Hobart.

I don't bad rep people much, infact if you get an Admin to check my stats you will see that on an average day I'd hand out 5/6 good reps and usually 0 bad reps. I guess this is because I have a good time reading most posts, however your ones just don't seem to fit in :confused:

RJWCapriati
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:51 AM
lol

Davenport Raymond 6-1, 6-1

brayster87
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Vera was in stunning form, infact the next week she was absolutely on fire and if it wasn't for the injury that she picked up from training just hours before the final was set to be played then she probably would have won Hobart.

I don't bad rep people much, infact if you get an Admin to check my stats you will see that on an average day I'd hand out 5/6 good reps and usually 0 bad reps. I guess this is because I have a good time reading most posts, however your ones just don't seem to fit in :confused:

Have you checked the poll? Its 12-1. No one seems to have confidence in them. what does that say
With my posts I'm a realist, I tell it as it is! :p

Rod the Bama
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:28 AM
Lindsay and Lisa in two sets

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Have you checked the poll? Its 12-1. No one seems to have confidence in them. what does that say
With my posts I'm a realist, I tell it as it is! :p

No its actually 15-2

And when it was Vera vrs Marina it was something like 24-1 (that 1 being me). I know that you will disagree with me on this but the match has not been played yet, no one here is 100% sure who will win.

cheo23
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:15 AM
This Thread should be CLOSED!!!!! I mean Come on!!!!! Who is Baker or Erakovic?????

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:28 AM
This Thread should be CLOSED!!!!! I mean Come on!!!!! Who is Baker or Erakovic?????

If you don't follow Wta and/or Itf events then that's not my problem :kiss:

P.S. See your Good rep from me :p

Mana
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Mana get your a$$ in here hun! I feel lonely being the only one cheering for the kiwi's :sad:

I'm here, I'm here :hug:
What a match up for Marina & Leanne. Serving is the only hope of doing well here. They both have great serves, they will win a few cheap points on serve. A few points can then turn into a few games and then anything can happen. Lets just wait and see :)

I vote for Kiwi's!

The Kaz
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Davmond/Raymenport 6-2 6-2

jonny84
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:25 AM
The American Dream team will win.

danieln1
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:01 PM

They would be lucky to win a point, that would be an error by the American team!
Anyway, Lisa/Lindz in straight sets, 6-0 6-1

Feb 24th, 2008, 07:24 PM
What can Lindsay's doubles rank rise to after this tournament?

Destiny
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Toughie

Hope Lindsay/Raymond win :)

Sylvester
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:52 PM
*dies*

:haha: x100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Uranium
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Americans 6-0 6-0:devil:

i was right:)

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Someone close this thread (I dont want to delete it, I care about my vcash as much as I care about my dogs!)

danieln1
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Damn, I guessed wrong, stupid of me think they would win a game on Raymond/Lindsay errors.. anyway, thos 5 people who voted for the other team wer obviously joking!

kittyking
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Damn, I guessed wrong, stupid of me think they would win a game on Raymond/Lindsay errors.. anyway, thos 5 people who voted for the other team wer obviously joking!

I'm not saying who I voted for

But I do want to know which 5 people voted for the kiwis :lol:

Equus
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I voted for Kiwis !

I don't know why but i for a reason thought that Kiwis were going to win this with a W.O from L/L. :lol: :p

switz
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
I've quoted that because I get the feeling that after the match you could well edit what you said there ;)

:lol:

cheo23
Feb 25th, 2008, 12:33 AM

umm Whatever!!!!!! Look WHO got Double-Bageled!!!!!! I was Right!!!!! Get it Together!!!!!!

Uranium
Feb 25th, 2008, 12:36 AM
umm Whatever!!!!!! Look WHO got Double-Bageled!!!!!! I was Right!!!!! Get it Together!!!!!!

:lol::worship: