PDA

View Full Version : Nicole has something to surprise us in Dubai :D

Slumpsova
Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
she's been missing from the tour for so long. nobody knows how improved she is and she has a very good draw (even though Ana is tough but they had very close match before which proves Nicole can beat her). now watch out! it's time to CZECHMATE!

:bounce::wavey::hearts: :eek: ;) :kiss: :worship:

Destiny
Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Go Vadisova
Hope she plays well

toxina90
Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
I hope Nicole wins, if Ana actually plays.

jonny84
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:08 PM
I think Nicole will go far in this tourny.

©@®eLess
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
the thread starter just simply has to win the TWAT award this year! You got my vote!

Jachal
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Well, she's always on my list of favourites to win the title wherever she plays. Her groundies are just awesome and she's a great fighter. It's only a matter of time when, she'll be right up there in top 5.

That being said I just hope she loses to Ivanovic (I hope she'll be fit to play). No matter how good she is, I just don't like her. U never see her smiling on the tennis court. You don't get the positive wibe from her like it was in Cibulkovas case this week. With Vaidisova you get the impression she would like to get a kalashnikov and make a great use of it down there. :fiery::armed::timebomb:

Slumpsova
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Well, she's always on my list of favourites to win the title wherever she plays. Her groundies are just awesome and she's a great fighter. It's only a matter of time when, she'll be right up there in top 5.

That being said I just hope she loses to Ivanovic (I hope she'll be fit to play). No matter how good she is, I just don't like her. U never see her smiling on the tennis court. You don't get the positive wibe from her like it was in Cibulkovas case this week. With Vaidisova you get the impression she would like to get a kalashnikov and make a great use of it down there. :fiery::armed::timebomb:
well Sharapova never gave us a smile either :rolleyes:
and this isn't Miss America pageant.

mckyle.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:07 PM
It'll be interesting to see how Vaidisova handles Ivanovic. Vaidisova is already fragile mentally and who knows if that Wimbledon loss will haunt her forever. This is a bad comparison, but after Zvereva was double-bageled by Graf at the French Open, she only beat her once- 15 years later- and pretty much never challenged her.

bwahahahahaha
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Nicole needs to win something big soon. It's about time :o

sammy01
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM
what she might crack a smile on court? better still look like shes enjoying playing, but i think im asking for too much.

Jachal
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:16 PM
well Sharapova never gave us a smile either :rolleyes:
and this isn't Miss America pageant.

Well, she couldn't take part in it anyway, not only because she ain't got the charisma, but a Czech can't win a Miss America Contest :dance:

Sharapova does enough smiling after the match, so she makes up for her cold demeanour on the court. :rocker2:

heytennis
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:20 PM
I think Vaidisova NEEDS to do well. How long has it been since her last final? Almost 2 years?

mckyle.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:21 PM
I think Vaidisova NEEDS to do well. How long has it been since her last final? Almost 2 years?

Strasbourg, May 2006. :o

AnnaK_4ever
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM

It's not tier III. She will have to wait until another Strasbourg.

LindsayRulz
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:51 PM
Missing the tour for so long? When was the last time she played? Australian Open one month and a half ago? :p

Dan23
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:51 PM
she's been missing from the tour for so long.
Its been 3 or 4 weeks??

Corswandt
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Nicole has something to surprise us in Dubai

Something like a 1R loss, probably.

And why are people saying Nicole's got a good draw when she's unseeded and in Henin's 1/2? Kuznetsova may totally own her, but that doesn't mean landing on the bottom half wouldn't objectively be a better draw.

LCS
Feb 23rd, 2008, 11:04 PM
Nicole has something to surprise us here as has Szavay who will continue her miserable season...

Nicolás89
Feb 23rd, 2008, 11:04 PM
Ivanovic is injured and will probably withdraw, I expect Nicole to get to the semis, as always. :yeah:

tenn_ace
Feb 23rd, 2008, 11:08 PM
Nicole has something to surprise us in Dubai :D

gawd, for a second I thought she is preggy or something when I saw this thread

Il Primo!
Feb 23rd, 2008, 11:09 PM
She simply got married so her licence didn't expire.

WIMBLY2004
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Nicole has something to surprise us in Dubai - a pregnant tummy? :scared:

rockstar
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:50 AM
i thought the surprise was gonna be a baby bump or something :o

njnetswill
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Is she going to flash the crowd?

What a misleading title. :lol:

tennisbear7
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Baby Radek in her arms.

Willam
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:45 AM
I really expect a great run from her.. If she beats ivanovic.. thats enough.. really!

Pasta-Na
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:06 AM
toilet break is back :drool:

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:52 AM
she's been missing from the tour for so long. nobody knows how improved she is and she has a very good draw (even though Ana is tough but they had very close match before which proves Nicole can beat her). now watch out! it's time to CZECHMATE!

:bounce::wavey::hearts: :eek: ;) :kiss: :worship:

:weirdo:

Sexysova
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:54 AM
COME ON NICOLE!! :armed:

Nikkiri
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:02 AM
I really expect a great run from her.. If she beats ivanovic.. thats enough.. really!
Ana may pull out and if not she wont be playing 100% fully fit so obviously Nicole has the best chance to beat her so i don't think that should be enough.

Sharapova's_Boy
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:20 AM
I'd be happy with a win over Ivanovic and a loss to some scrub in teh QF.s.

Mileen
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I hope so! :bounce: