PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking to go to Montreal this year and need help.

IceHock
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Ok so i'm on the site and like I was just doing the online ticket thing and it won't let put my seat in like the first rown around the stadium and that's the one I want, does this mean their all sold out? also how would I go about getting a grounds pass to see all the courts, like i don't see it on this site.

http://www.rogerscup.com/4/en/tickets/sessiontickets2008.asp

this is where i'm looking if someone could help me, it's my first ever time so thanks in advance.

vw.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:22 PM
I think you should be safe getting a grounds pass on the day of. I don't think they sell that easily?

IceHock
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:05 PM
Ok, i'll check into that.

Wiggly
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
The first are "boxes". It's 4 tickets for the week. It's cost in the thousands.

You can only buy tickets on the 200 and 300 level.
You should buy ticket on the 200 level, in the half circle part. It's the only place with shadow.

If you buy a ticket for Centre Court, you can access all the courts. Except Court Banque Nationale, where you'll be able to sit, but only in the upward part. (200 level).

You can buy National Bank Court tickets (100 level), you'll be able to access all the courts except Centre Court.

There is a policy that allow Centre Court boxes or 200 level tickets holders to give them at the entrance when they left so you can buy for 5$ I think, a ticket in a boxe (a better place than where you were) for the remaining time of the session.

I can answer your others questions.

IceHock
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
The first are "boxes". It's 4 tickets for the week. It's cost in the thousands.

You can only buy tickets on the 200 and 300 level.

If you buy a ticket for Centre Court, you can access all the courts. Except Court Banque Nationale, where you'll be able to sit, but only in the upward part. (200 level).

I can answer yours others questions.

Ohhh ok thanks! Right now i'm looking to go for 3rd round matches because those should be sort of competitive as they are right before the quarters. do you know how much the national bank court tickets are?

Wiggly
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:22 PM
http://www.rogerscup.com/4/en/tickets/nbcourt.asp

I don't know if you can buy ticket only for a day but I'm pretty sure you can.

I went for the 3rd round last year (Thursday) and I saw Djokovic on National Bank. ;)

AJZ.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
National Bank tickets for the entire week are about 200$, 100$ if you have a special credit card. It's a good deal, really.

Eddie
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Went last two years to Montreal. You'll love it. Players are very accessible and everything is well organized. Got Roger's autograph and tons of pictures of Andy, Rafael, Novak, Layton,Richard and others. I was able to sit in the stands right behind Roger's chair while he was practicing . I wish I could go again :sad:

polishprodigy
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Yeah, the event is amazing, a lot better than in Toronto (atmosphere-wise, stadium/tournament design etc).

But you would be surprised, tickets sell fast! There are always some available, but be sure to get the grounds pass early!