PDA

View Full Version : Doha SF: Maria Sharapova def. Agnieszka Radwanska 64 63

joćo.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Sucky beginning, the rest was simply great! Maria made some excellent points til the end! :eek: :worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::D:cool:

Good tournament, Radwanska. :devil:

joćo.
Oops! Sorry! It's not over yet!!

joćo.
Omg! It is now!! :D

morningglory
routined.

Elwin.
Maria :devil: :)

Great job Maria beat Vera tomorrow

Sharakim
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:53 PM
USO loss avenged!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Congrats Aga. She really pushed Maria in the first set and part way through the second.

TheBoiledEgg
Masha ;) :yeah: :D :) :banana: :D

tenn_ace
well done Maria :bounce:

Radwanska deserves a lot of respect.

WIMBLY2004
Well done Maria, what an intensive match, great revenge!

Lucas_Arg
Maria, please destroy Vera tomorrow.

Dexter
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:54 PM
Good match, Aga. :yeah: Too bad she couldn't take BPs for 4all in both sets.
The only thing that holds Aga from getting inside top10 is her serve. She MUST improve it.
Good luck in Dubai if you feel like playing there. ;)

Congrats Maria, hope she wins tomorrow.
On the sidenote, Maria sounded just disturbing at times. :tape: It wasn't even a shriek... it was an orgasmic scream. :tape:

Sefo
OMG Maria's craft!! I'm totally overwhelmed by Maria's one handed BH slice at 2-1 and 2-2 in the 2nd set. Amazing stuff at the net. She even did the short cross bh slice that Aga uses to do.
Difficult match but mostly because of UFE.
Aga needs a serve and winners.

slamchamp
lol I was so nervous in this match :p

hkyen
yeah :bounce:

anon57
Good match from both, Radwanska made slightly too many errors on the important points but except for the first 2-3 games Sharapova was the better player throughout the match.

papru
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Aga well played :yeah:
Maria really had to dig deep :lol:
no bagel? no breadstick? take that haters :angel:
Maria's "CAAM AAAAN" at Aga's face were pretty nasty - isn't that what you should call gamesmanship?? :lol:

joćo.
MARIA REMAINS UNBEATEN IN DOHA

Maria is through to her 2nd final of 2008 in Doha as she defeated #16 seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland 6-4 6-3 in 1 hour and 32 minutes. Maria has now made it 13 straight wins this year and she also remains unbeaten in Doha as she has won 8 straight matches here.

The 1st set was a battle as Radwanska took an early break to lead 2-0 when Maria hit a forehand into the net. Maria re-grouped in the next game and fired a series of winners to get the break back. The next 3 games were holds of serve and Maria broke Radwanska to lead 4-3 when she hit a pounding forehand winner crosscourt. Maria then started to take control of the set and needed just 1 of 3 set-points when she hit a forehand cross-court to take the set 6-4 in 49 minutes.

2 breaks of serves started off the 2nd set and Maria got ahead when she took a 4-2 lead when Maria hit a huge backhand winner down the line. Both players held there serves until Maria broke Radwanska to take game, set and match. Maria took the set 6-3 when

In the final Maria will play world #27 Vera Zvonareva of Russia. Maria has never had an easy match against her compatriot as she leads the series 4-3. Maria has won 3 of the last 4 meetings though against a player who has been plagued by injuries the last few years. It will be a battle on Sunday but hopefully Maria can get her 2nd title of 2008!

- MariaSharapova.com

Sassy-Na
aga, not so bad :)

not an easy win for maria :p

jacobruiz
Radwanska gave Maria a tough match - she's definately got a bright future in tennis.
Maria!:worship: Looking forward to actually seeing the match!

RND
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Maria!! :) Sloppy match but a win is a win. :)

Good luck against Bepa.(Sorry Bepa :hug: ) :yeah:

LDF
Maria :bigclap: Revenge is sweet. :drool:

She started off quite poorly, playing a bit brainlessly, but she got better and better as the match progressed. She moved extremely well and came up with some stunning shots in the second set.

Agnieszka played her part in creating an enjoyable match - I love how thoughtful she is on court.

aguy9797
Good match! good luck in the final Masha, good job Aga, next time take advantage of those break points!!

WIMBLY2004
OMG Maria's craft!!

Yes, some very fine volleys and touches from Maria.

BMP
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Definitely not an easy win for Pova, Aga was playing quite well. Good luck next time, Aga! You'll be back!

joćo.
Maria's "CAAM AAAAN" at Aga's face were pretty nasty - isn't that what you should call gamesmanship?? :lol:

:kiss:

schorsch
Maria ;) Well done.

Doha final perfect for me now :drool:

Adal
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM

It's not against the rules, isn't it? :rolleyes:
At least she wasn't dancing on a return of serve

itzhak
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
Tough match. Maria was extra extra motivated, she was shouting loudly "come on" after every point....

Imperfect Angel
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Aga :sad: :hug: Good effort though.;)

Ballbasher
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Masha :D :yeah:
Take the title! ;)

Agnieszka :hug: (Better rest and give Bally a better draw in Dubai :angel:)

mashamaniac
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
C'mon maria! now it's vera's turn to be demolished badly!!

P_Fer
Sweet revenge Maria! Good luck in the final :)

saniapower
Maria Sharapova who is a legend will win Doha, Dubai, French Open and many more

Lunams
:woohoo:

WIMBLY2004
A bit too many unforced errors from Maria compared to her last match, she was a bit too anxious at the beginning, but she read Redwamska's serve so well later on.

spriwi
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
deserved win maria, some really impressive winners, nice dropshot in the 2nd set :D (contary to the one in the 1st;))

good match aga :yeah: it's still the serve that makes it impossible to compete more tightely with top players, i hope she can improve that soon :)

bwahahahahaha
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Owned :devil:

Sefo
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
Tough match. Maria was extra extra motivated, she was shouting loudly "come on" after every point....

No, she shouted C'mon only once in the match!:angel:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Maria :D
Great tournament Radwańska :)

danieln1
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Good for Maria, sweet revenge from that ridiculous loss at US Open! Now beat Vera and win the whole thing

papru
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
It's not against the rules, isn't it? :rolleyes:
At least she wasn't dancing on a return of serve

she wasn't dancing because she CAN'T dance :tape:
oh well, actually she is dancing in the advertisement of Rexona :tape: if you can call this something a dance :lol:

Summer_Snow
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
Some of Maria's shots today are just incredible!!

I feel like it was quite an ok stat overall...44 Winners & 31 UEs

AnnaK_4ever
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Way too many forehand errors from Masha today but when she played good Radwanska didn't have a single answer to her game.
Sharapova hit four times as many winners as Radwanska (33 to 8 near the end of the match).

Maria Croft
That was tough, Maria started off rather slow this time, I have a feeling the matches between Maria and Aga are going to be very interesting in the future.

Revenge :bounce: :woohoo:

Another final :D :yeah: :worship:

plantman
I'd really like to see Vera pull of the upset tomorrow! A win would give her great confidence going into the rest of this year! :)

adrovi
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
Masha :worship::worship:

bellascarlett
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
44 Winners...:D

Masha!!! :yippee: Sweet revenge...funny how she was the one eating up Radwanska's second serves for breakfast. :lol: She planned it that way obviously. :devil:

jacobruiz
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
44 Winners...:D

Masha!!! :yippee: Sweet revenge...funny how she was the one eating up Radwanska's second serves for breakfast. :lol: She planned it that way obviously. :devil:

44 winners!! Where did you get that stat?

Lefty.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Good win Maria! :D :yeah:

bellascarlett
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:21 PM
44 winners!! Where did you get that stat?

From the telecast. The stats were displayed on the screen. Seemed to be official stats. 44 winners for Maria compared to 8 for Radwanska. ;)

kolan
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
aga :hug:

maria was awesome today - 44 winners felt like 144. she wa just too good for aga today. good luck to her for the final :p

*Jean*
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM
Maria was amazing today :D So motivated, and I like the new "Yeaah C'mooon" grunt after one of the 44 winners :eek: :)

Rerun
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
sweet revenge.
And tomorrow I hope in her victory!

KV
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Masha :)

Emina.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Congrats Maria!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

NeoZod19
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
yeah, great revenge! with 44 winners!! That's awesome! well done Maria! Let's win the championship!!! :bounce:

Slutati
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Boohoo, Maria!She was overreacting with those c'mons I mean srsly!Maybe Radwanska had a shoulder injury and that's why she lost:p
well, done Maria:mad:

Dodoboy.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Good play in the first!
Aga was not the same as she was yesterday!...she really wasn't thinking straight!

Maria ate up some of her serves...quite brutal to watch!

I wish Maria wasn't so vocal...it was quite rude! ...reminded me of some Roddick matches :tape:

debby
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Aga :( :hug: You will come strongly !

I am sure, if Maria weren't in so much confidence like right now, Aga would be take her off in three sets at least... :( Whatever. Aga reads very well Maria's game and service, it was so impressive :eek: She will beat her again, not very late for sure.
The scoreline doesn't show this but Aga was quite close..

Well done Maria !

cypher_88
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:58 PM
Maria :worship:

justine schnyder
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Aga :hug: :sad:

Great turney though :)

Harju.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:24 PM
Congrats Maria!
She can "come on" me whenever she wants. :drool:

spriwi
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:28 PM
Way too many forehand errors from Masha today but when she played good Radwanska didn't have a single answer to her game.

if you think this is a new discovery you are wrong :rolleyes: on the countary: it's the most obvious thing to say... who can stop maria when she is playing her A game ? maybe serena... noone else.
the thing is to MAKE MARIA MAKE ERRORS, which worked pretty nice for aga today (i mean make her run a bit, change the rythm, make her go to the net :tape: @ some of her half volleys).
maria is a ball-basher and there is no reasonable counter to a good working ball bashing machine she was today (except couple games when her FH was at malfunction)... aga did her best to play deep balls which paid-off (rising the number of maria's ues).

regards :wavey:

shrOOf
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:42 PM
Well done Masha :worship:

Princeza
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah :drool:

Kitten63
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:00 PM
Revenge :drool:
Well done Masha ! :bounce:

Adrian.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Good Aga

Corswandt
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:52 PM
You'd think Radwanska would progressively drive Maria nuts with her junk and retrieving, but Maria looked batshit crazy from the moment the match began. Never heard her shriek like that, and at times she was spanking the ball as if she was trying to kill it. Then on the next point she'd get into an exchange of touch shots with Radwanska, then miss an easy putaway, then blast away a seemingly decent 1st serve... Throughout, she looked all over the place emotionally.

Maria's hitting was just :eek: though. She really went for her shots today, she really wanted to blast Radwanska clean off the court. It's wonderful that she decided to stage this almost academic "firepower vs retrieving" experiment - and won it. Radwanska's defensive skills are out of this world; it amazed me that she managed to even touch with her racquet some of that stuff, let alone that she managed to pull off accurate, deep defensive moonballs off it. Maria often had to hit 4-5 winners (no exaggeration) to take a point.

Still, even though Radwanska refused to give away a single point without a struggle, and tried to return every single one of Maria's cannonshots, I fail to see why she rattles Maria so much. Early on the 1st set today, at times the match seemed to be slipping away from Maria.

LCS
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM
Taking on what Corswandt said I have to say we might be hands with the emergence of a new rivalry should Radwanska continue her climb and is frequently a feature of the latter rounds of big tournaments.

Corswandt
Feb 23rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Taking on what Corswandt said I have to say we might be hands with the emergence of a new rivalry should Radwanska continue her climb and is frequently a feature of the latter rounds of big tournaments.

Radwanska is one of the biggest vultures of the WTA; most of the tournaments she went deep on she took advantage of openings on the draws caused by upsets, withdrawals or injuries - Wimbledon '06 for a starters. And she still suffers puzzling losses to total nobodies.

I mean, whenever she meets a top player who is on her game the most likely outcome is the one we saw at the AO QF this year. I'm beginning to think it was the slowness of the Rebound Ace that helped Radwanska get to some of those shots today.

bellascarlett
Feb 23rd, 2008, 07:20 PM
You'd think Radwanska would progressively drive Maria nuts with her junk and retrieving, but Maria looked batshit crazy from the moment the match began. Never heard her shriek like that, and at times she was spanking the ball as if she was trying to kill it. Then on the next point she'd get into an exchange of touch shots with Radwanska, then miss an easy putaway, then blast away a seemingly decent 1st serve... Throughout, she looked all over the place emotionally.

Maria's hitting was just :eek: though. She really went for her shots today, she really wanted to blast Radwanska clean off the court. It's wonderful that she decided to stage this almost academic "firepower vs retrieving" experiment - and won it. Radwanska's defensive skills are out of this world; it amazed me that she managed to even touch with her racquet some of that stuff, let alone that she managed to pull off accurate, deep defensive moonballs off it. Maria often had to hit 4-5 winners (no exaggeration) to take a point.

Still, even though Radwanska refused to give away a single point without a struggle, and tried to return every single one of Maria's cannonshots, I fail to see why she rattles Maria so much. Early on the 1st set today, at times the match seemed to be slipping away from Maria.

:lol: Yeah Maria's desire to kill Radwanska from the moment the match began almost put her down 0-3 in the first set. She was too eager and anxious as someone said. Although it didn't surprise me. Loved it when she said after her win against Wozniacki that she was hoping Aga would win her match as well. She's just in damn fighter mode and it showed today. As you said, she looked batshit crazy...:lol: I mean she looked way more determined and intense in this match than the semifinal she played against Jankovic at the AO. :lol:

It's probably just me but Radwanska's retrieving just reminds me of Clijsters' minus the splits...she's everywhere! Very impressive. Or at least Maria's match-up with Aga reminds me of her match-up with Kim and we know Maria struggled to play Kim for a while. Kim was Maria's nemesis for a while as Maria had to hit 4-5 winners to get a point. Maria got the hang of it though after a few matches. That probably just sounded weird but whatever...:lol:

.Andrew.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Congrats Masha :)
Great revenge from the US Open. :hug:

Aga :hug:

Shoulderpova
Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Ratwanska is no Henin or Serena or Venus. No way Sharapova would lose to her twice in a row :)
Well done Masha :clap2::drool:

Andy.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
"Thats the way baby" LOL
Well done Masha, gosh she was brutal on some of those shots and just really wanted it today. I loved the focus and determination she had today.

goldenlox
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:02 PM
This was a close match with a lot of sloppy play.
Aga had an overhead to make it 44 in the 1st and missed. There are some points you just can't give away.
An uneven but entertaining match.
Both of today's matches were like that.

jonny84
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
Great revenge for her US Open loss.

densuprun
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:15 PM

No, that's just an appropriate response to gamesmanship. Peer got it recently. Now it was Radwanska's turn.

F-R-E-A-K
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:17 PM

Congrats Maria :kiss: :hearts:

Ben.
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:30 PM
Well done Masha :yeah: now take this title :armed:

ViennaCalling
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Aga :sad: Better luck next time :hug:

Well done Maria, well played!

CR3WLFC
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Boohoo, Maria!She was overreacting with those c'mons I mean srsly!Maybe Radwanska had a shoulder injury and that's why she lost:p
well, done Maria:mad:

SHUT UP:mad:

when maria lost to radwanska she said her shoulder was fine and didnt have any excuses but credit to her opponent (radwanska)

Corswandt
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:20 PM
:lol: Yeah Maria's desire to kill Radwanska from the moment the match began almost put her down 0-3 in the first set. She was too eager and anxious as someone said. Although it didn't surprise me. Loved it when she said after her win against Wozniacki that she was hoping Aga would win her match as well. She's just in damn fighter mode and it showed today. As you said, she looked batshit crazy...:lol: I mean she looked way more determined and intense in this match than the semifinal she played against Jankovic at the AO. :lol:

It's probably just me but Radwanska's retrieving just reminds me of Clijsters' minus the splits...she's everywhere! Very impressive. Or at least Maria's match-up with Aga reminds me of her match-up with Kim and we know Maria struggled to play Kim for a while. Kim was Maria's nemesis for a while as Maria had to hit 4-5 winners to get a point. Maria got the hang of it though after a few matches. That probably just sounded weird but whatever...:lol:

I think this match was something of a "statement" from Maria. As in, "So yeah, I shriek. So yeah, I bash the ball. And yeah, I'm here to kick your ass."

papru
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:33 PM
No, that's just an appropriate response to gamesmanship. Peer got it recently. Now it was Radwanska's turn.

czoko abarigani? mama wembe!! and everything is clear :lol:

Dan23
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:48 PM
I think this match was something of a "statement" from Maria. As in, "So yeah, I shriek. So yeah, I bash the ball. And yeah, I'm here to kick your ass.":spit:
I think its simply just a desire to give her one back after the USO and having had to wait 6 months to do it :p

Next time when shes not so emotional she can hopefully show Aga her range of baked products :lick:

@Sweet Cleopatra
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:10 AM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
i am soooooooooooooo happy cmon masha win the tour
oh god i am so busy with the school but i will watch the final
bye

clementine
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:17 AM
It's a good feeling to see a great player defeat a cheater.

domon17th
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Absolutely adore the slices and dropshot(successful ones) she made. Very mature thinking in contrast to her bashful play earlier on. However, those volleys are... well.. kinda atrocious haha. Still well fought Masha!

gary
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:56 AM
great revenge :woohoo: :banana: :worship:
44 winners :drool:
take the title now!! :yeah: :D

Peterk07
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Maria continues to play in her own league. Aga did her best, but it simply wasn't enough. It was still a great tournament for Aga. Another good 200+ pts added to her ranking points. :yeah:

I do see Maria beatable though. Radwanska showed that if someone can make her run, she is vulnerable. A good Henin, JJ or Kuzny can do it. Of course, they have to bring their A game first. But Maria still has a good change to reclaim her nr1 position by the end of the year. And if she will, she'll be the first number one player in history I can't stand watching. :) Those grunts/shrieks are just too much for me. :)

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Maria continues to play in her own league. Aga did her best, but it simply wasn't enough. It was still a great tournament for Aga. Another good 200+ pts added to her ranking points. :yeah:

I do see Maria beatable though. Radwanska showed that if someone can make her run, she is vulnerable. A good Henin, JJ or Kuzny can do it. Of course, they have to bring their A game first. But Maria still has a good change to reclaim her nr1 position by the end of the year. And if she will, she'll be the first number one player in history I can't stand watching. :) Those grunts/shrieks are just too much for me. :)

:clap2:

Sharakim
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:12 AM
And if she will, she'll be the first number one player in history I can't stand watching. :) Those grunts/shrieks are just too much for me. :)To be honest, the shrieks get to me too sometimes. I can't say that I'm a huge fan of her grunts. Nevertheless I adore Masha for everything else she brings to her game namely the fight, the desire, and the awesome intensity. Oh and I LOVE the killer stare! :worship:

Sharapova's_Boy
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Maria :drool:

WIMBLY2004
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:48 AM
But Maria still has a good change to reclaim her nr1 position by the end of the year. And if she will, she'll be the first number one player in history I can't stand watching. :) Those grunts/shrieks are just too much for me. :)

Haven't you seen that already? She's been there, done that, she shrieked when she did that :devil:, or maybe you just started to follow tennis from mid last year? :tape:

gmak
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:56 AM
masha :yeah: :woohoo: :devil: ;)
revenge at last :devil:

radwanska played really well, but she needs a serve badly!

AnnaK_4ever
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:28 AM
And if she will, she'll be the first number one player in history I can't stand watching. :) Those grunts/shrieks are just too much for me. :)

She will be devastated to know it, for sure.
Especially considering the fact she has already been No.1.

spriwi
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:46 AM

she wasn't grunting as badly at the time :lol:

tennisbear7
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:50 AM
She also reached number one in the year she hadn't won a slam. So this time around, if she does get there, she'll be a more justified number one. But in all honesty, I don't see Henin not ending the year 1.

vesanto
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:55 AM
When I was starting to enjoy Maria, she does this! Screams in the face of your opponent...

Well played!

AnnaK_4ever
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:59 AM
She also reached number one in the year she hadn't won a slam. So this time around, if she does get there, she'll be a more justified number one.

After that she reached #1 one more time in the beginning of 2007 when she was reigning US Open champion, Australian Open runner-up and winner of three Tier I. So she was a justified number one.

Just a tip: before hating on player check this player's stats so your hating would be justified by some facts and numbers.

Emina.
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Go Maria! win the whole thing :bounce:

ce
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:04 AM

tennisbear7
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:47 PM
After that she reached #1 one more time in the beginning of 2007 when she was reigning US Open champion, Australian Open runner-up and winner of three Tier I. So she was a justified number one.

Just a tip: before hating on player check this player's stats so your hating would be justified by some facts and numbers.

I wasn't hating on Maria.

I was just simply stating that back in 05, she didn't do anything too significant other than post her consistently strong performances. In 2007, her number one rank was justified.

Just a tip: before jumping to conclusions, learn how to read. This is an English board. I know you're paranoid about people going all apeshit on your favourite Russian players, but please.

Oh, btw, I have more of a life than to compile stats all day long! Like some losers here on wtaworld! ouchie.

xan
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
:spit:
I think its simply just a desire to give her one back after the USO and having had to wait 6 months to do it :p

Next time when shes not so emotional she can hopefully show Aga her range of baked products :lick:

:lol: Yes. I don't think Maria thinks her "revenge" is over yet.

Anyway, keep on truckin, Maria!

AnnaK_4ever
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Oh, btw, I have more of a life than to compile stats all day long! Like some losers here on wtaworld! ouchie.

Good! For you!!!
!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!!1!

Btw, if you know how to compile stats it doesn't take "all day long". :p

Oh, and Sharapova is my favorite Russian player?.. :spit:

spriwi
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM

hey stop that, *almost* everyone here is really keen on the stats he prepares :wavey:

:worship: Anna_K_forever :worship: ;) and i mean it :)

TTomek
Feb 24th, 2008, 01:32 PM
good that AnnaK_4ever is a Dima fan :lol:

I wonder for what is Anna K there :scratch:

Peterk07
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:15 PM
She will be devastated to know it, for sure.

I don't care what she does. I was talking about myself. ;)

And she didn't shriek this loud before. I was never a fan of grunting/shrieking but I liked Seles a lot and liked Maria back in 2004-2006. But now, she shrieks like ... well, like a wh**e who's imitating orgasm. :lol: It's really disturbing.

Slutati
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Yes, Maria is orgasming on the court.At least it sounds like it.It's nice to see that tennis turns her on so much.

spiritedenergy
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I don't care what she does. I was talking about myself. ;)

And she didn't shriek this loud before. I was never a fan of grunting/shrieking but I liked Seles a lot and liked Maria back in 2004-2006. But now, she shrieks like ... well, like a wh**e who's imitating orgasm. :lol: It's really disturbing.

:haha:

littlemermaid
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Yes, Maria is orgasming on the court.At least it sounds like it.It's nice to see that tennis turns her on so much.

shwsh. have you nothing better to do..perhaps getting a hobby is in order?!