PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE of TEENS!! Aga beats Dominika 64 67 64

aguy9797
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
good fight Domi, congrats Aga, hope you recover for tomorrow's match with...hmmm...Maria or Caroline, not sure?!!

shrOOf
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
:sobbing: Domi. But great match :yeah:

Natash.
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
Domi. :sobbing: Great tournament though. :hug: :sad:

espresso
What a match! I'm exhausted :lol:

Congratulations Aga

Sorry for you Domi - what a fantastic week you've had :hug: Please keep it up!

Lucyxx
Almost ending the same time as Vera/Bammer.

Congrats Aga. :D

Domi. :hug: Hard fought tournament. Now hopefully she won't fade like all the others after beating Venus.

Natalicious
aga :banana:

jes_022
Domi :sobbing: but such good fight.

TheBoiledEgg
Domi :( :bigcry: :( :sad:

supergrunt
:shrug: :tape:

Elwin.
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
Domi :hug:

.:sk:.
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
:bigcry: Great match - great tournament, Domi.:hug: Congrats :banana:

Aga :)

LCS
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
What an outstandign match. You have to give a lot of credit to both of them. Both have refreshing games especially Aga....you never know what's coming off her racket...her drop-shots are impressive she varies her groundies all the time...just great tennis. As for Dominika..well I look forward to seeing much more of her for the rest of the season. What she's able to do with her height is amazing...great movement and just a lot of focus and fight inside of her! Congrats to both, it's a pity one had to go out as the loser...

Dexter
What an amazing match. :worship: So refershing to watch a match of 2 girls who can play without bashing the ball all the time (yes, I know - I'm a fan of a ballbasher :p). Both gave their all... especially Dominika. :hug: She's really had an amazing week and she would've been a deserved winner had she won. Well done on a great week and I really appreciate her fighting qualities.
Congrats Aga on 1st Tier I SF! :banana: Every time I see Aga she is a better player... today her FH was awesome, her defensive skills even better. She kept going for these dropshots throughout the whole match with little success until that middle game in the 3rd set. Wow what a game! :worship: Good luck in the SF!

ViennaCalling
Aga :woohoo: Congrats :yeah:

Domi :hug: Very well played!

savestheday91
Good tournament Domi! Tough match :awww:

Dodoboy.
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:35 PM

trainspotter
Aga, what a fight ! You're incredible and proved to be mentally really strong !I just love you :hearts:

But all credits to Dominika, you'd better watch out for her !

Well, this match cost me definitely too much nerves and energy ;)

meb
Aga :worship: Great match by both, great fight!

Dodoboy.
Whats Domi's next tournie!

She definitely has a new fan!

itzhak
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:36 PM
excellent match...

matanuriel
Dominika :hugs:

And the lucky backboard does it again, Radwanska should hae lost that match but got so lucky on BP at 3-3. Anyway she got just one more day in the tournament cause angry Maria will double bagle her!

Iceland
Congrats Aga!!!! :yeah::banana:
I only managed to catch the end of third set, but it seems like it was an incredible battle!! Both girls deserve lots of credits to give so much heart in this match! The quality was not bad at all, some of the final dropshots were absolutely gorgeous!! I was so pleased to see so many rallies, at last we can see tennis and not only mistake after mistake!

Bravo Aga :worship:. Great tournament for Cibulkova :hug:, she moves & defends extremely well. She is on her way to top30.

Dodoboy.
Aga really hit the ball hard !
She was smarter and more together in the end!

aguy9797
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:39 PM

And the lucky backboard does it again, Radwanska should hae lost that match but got so lucky on BP at 3-3. Anyway she got just one more day in the tournament cause angry Maria will double bagle her!

you really don't like Aga, do you? Anything personal? Aga played a great match and deserves a lot of respsct for stopping red-hot Dominika

justine schnyder
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
Omfg Aga :worship: :worship: :worship: :D :D :hug: :hug:

Well done!!!!!! What a match!!!!

Great effort from Dominika.. Great weak for her...
Dominika on clay :scared:

Williamsser
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
Congrats, Aga!

Great tournament, Dominika!

spriwi
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:43 PM
aga is off-the-hook!!! to be honest i thought she was out of steam when she dropped the game to 1-4 in the second set, but it seems i was wrong ;) seems that dropshot strategy has paid off (due to dexter), i wish i have seen the 3rd set :drool:

1st career tier I SF and getting the no.19 in the world spot (as bammer lost) :banana: :yeah:

papru
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
I would say BATTLE of TWO WALLS :lol:
Aga - I hoped you could make it 64 75 after getting back from 15 down but Domi played great in the TB :)
well done :yeah:

gumoll
Aga :yeah:

really good match :D I enjoyed it much!!!

but I hope the will not play against each other on clay :lol:

pancake
you really don't like Aga, do you? Anything personal? Aga played a great match and deserves a lot of respsct for stopping red-hot Dominika

He is, or she is, actually just too stupid to come up with something at least rational:o.

papru
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:47 PM

Just two words from me: FUCK YOU!!!

Borislove
Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
What a great match! Both girls were playing amazing.:eek:
Aga's drop shots:worship:
And Dominika got a new fan;) I noticed her last summer after Jankovic-Cibulkova Fed Cup match

smokovec
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Superb match considering the wind conditions in Doha, both players deserve the win today, Domi is more aggressive sometime, but I find now Aga more complete.

Blu€
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Crap I was rooting for Dominika, good tourny anyways ;)

LUXXXAS
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
What a great match ! :eek: the best ot the year for me so far :D battle for each single point without stupid UE's - I love it! :banana:
Congrats Aga :rocker2:
Domi :hug: great tournament! you will be Top 20 player soon with your talent! :)

jonny84
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
:yeah: Aga! Great win and great to be in a Tier I semi.

:bigclap: also to Domi - great efforts this week.

BMP
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
Congrats Aga! :woohoo: :bigclap: You didn't disappoint me! (unlike some... :rolleyes:)

frenchie
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Very nice match!! Clever tennis

It reminds me of Nastya's match so much...

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Congrats Aga!:yeah: :banana:
Domi :hug: Great effort though!:yeah:

M&M
Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:43 PM
:yeah: aga

:hug: domi

LDF
Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Domi made a new fan out of me today :D She really impressed me with her attitude. She moves extremely well and is never willing to give up the fight.

It's been an excellent week for her and hopefully she'll build on it in the coming season :hug:

Congrats to Aga on a much deserved win!

hablo
Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:13 PM
Aga. :yeah:

justine schnyder
Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:17 PM

Why do you hate her so much?:mad:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Great fight from both girls, I wish I could have watched it from the beginning. Congrats Aga :yeah:

Emina.
Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
Domi :sad::hug:

matanuriel
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:26 PM

It's nothing personal, actually my mother is polish so... I just don't like her game and I thought Domi should have won and Radwanska had so much luck this tourny (not meeting a top 30 player in her way to the SF and getting the break with the help of the net is pure luck).

He is, or she is, actually just too stupid to come up with something at least rational:o.

Yeah keep saying that. :rolleyes:

Just two words from me: FUCK YOU!!!

Don't take it so hard :wavey: I just said what I believe is true.

Why do you hate her so much?:mad:

I don't hate, I am no hater! I just don't like her and her game style.

pancake
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM

Don't take it so hard.:wavey: I just said what I believe is true.

frontier
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
Just like I predicted,she lost to the next player.We have seen this trend for years,play lights out against a Williams and lose the next match.:rolleyes:

matanuriel
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Don't take it so hard.:wavey: I just said what I believe is true.

I am not taking anything too harsh from someone like you, so don't worry...

Harju.
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Domi :bigcry: :hug:

cocco80
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:39 PM
Aga :rocker2: :banana: :aparty:

you've just got a new fan...
I love her composure and cool head no matter what goes on..
I was rooting for her to pull this one off and she did it...

so happy for her !

aguy9797
Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
It's nothing personal, actually my mother is polish so... I just don't like her game and I thought Domi should have won and Radwanska had so much luck this tourny (not meeting a top 30 player in her way to the SF and getting the break with the help of the net is pure luck).

you just don't like her game??? cool, and...Shahar is your favorite player? hmm.. they play pretty similar tennis, Aga is just more consistant at the moment.

RsaibotD
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:03 PM
tough match.... Congrats Aga.... Domi:sad:

Escape
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
Domi :bigcry: :sad: :hug: But what an amazing week for her :)

Congrats to Aga :yeah:

papru
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM

If your mother is Polish you should have a little respect for the country where she's from and not write bullshit about Aga in every single thread concerning her :rolleyes: :o

Niunia
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:18 PM
Aga :)

aguy9797
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
If your mother is Polish you should have a little respect for the country where she's from and not write bullshit about Aga in every single thread concerning her :rolleyes: :o

she/he is a total troll, spitting hatered

hurricanejeanne
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:10 PM
Domi :sad: but such a great tournament :hug:

justine schnyder
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:11 PM

But you always have nasty comments about her.. Not only this week.
I don't think she has too much luck all the time.. Beating Sveta and Petrova (AO)or Shahar and Hantuchova (Zurich) back to back is not luck..
She's a very good player, that's it.

That's more sence, but I don't think you should make all those comments about her all the time :wavey:

matanuriel
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
you just don't like her game??? cool, and...Shahar is your favorite player? hmm.. they play pretty similar tennis, Aga is just more consistant at the moment.

I simpley don't think so, but everybody sees it defrenetly you know...

I have respect for Poland I een isited there once, I won't like a player just because our backgrounds meet eachother. :rolleyes:

she/he is a total troll, spitting hatered

It's a he. And no hater or troll, Iv'e been on this board long enough to see that you don't hae to say nice things all the time, and every one here are like that.

But you always have nasty comments about her.. Not only this week.
I don't think she has too much luck all the time.. Beating Sveta and Petrova (AO)or Shahar and Hantuchova (Zurich) back to back is not luck..
She's a very good player, that's it.

That's more sence, but I don't think you should make all those comments about her all the time :wavey:

I am not saying she is a bad player, she wouldn't achive the things she did if she wasn't one. She had great wins and congrats to her about it. I am not always saying bad things about her, I don't know where you got that from...

V-MAC
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
I really like Dominika. Just such a refreshing attitude and a nice little game to boot :) (sorry, that sounded very patronising :o ) Anyway I hope to see more of her.

justine schnyder
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:38 PM
I am not saying she is a bad player, she wouldn't achive the things she did if she wasn't one. She had great wins and congrats to her about it. I am not always saying bad things about her, I don't know where you got that from...

Because you cheer for the players against her all the time ;)

Slutati
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:40 PM
Domi:sad:too bad!But well done Aga, now beat Maria...again:devil:

frontier
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
I think I will cut Domi some slack because she said Venus was her idol and was thrilled Venus said 'GOOD MATCH'.Its obvious she looks up to Venus..

matanuriel
Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Because you cheer for the players against her all the time ;)

I just don't like her but hate is too big for someone I don't een know personaly. If she will play Henin or Golovin I'll cheer for her...

papru
Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:59 PM
I have respect for Poland I een isited there once, I won't like a player just because our backgrounds meet eachother. :rolleyes:

Nobody asks you to like her :rolleyes: better for Aga not to have fans behaving the way you are... just to show some respect for her, give her some credit when she deserves it or at least shut up for fuck's sake if you don't can't do none of these... :o talk to the hand!! its exhausting speaking to you :rolleyes:

kolan
Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
aga :worship:

2 matches for your first tier 1 :D

Corswandt
Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:28 PM
This match was almost comical at times. Both players reluctant to take any risks, both players completely unable to hit through each other, rallies going on for 20+ shots until someone went for a dropshot, out of desperation or more likely sheer boredom. Yes, there were a few amusing touch shot exchanges at the net, but to get to those how many endless, boring basline rallies did we have to endure?

Radwanska, with her superior shot selection, court sense and ability to move the ball around, prevailed in the end, but Cibulkova is a veritable terror - she just won't quit. Players with a game style like hers are usually ugly ass bitches, who scowl a lot and give this vibe of hostility towards their opponents - but Cibulkova is a smiling, charming, adorable cutie. The more I think about it, the weirder she seems.

matanuriel
Feb 23rd, 2008, 01:34 AM
Nobody asks you to like her :rolleyes: better for Aga not to have fans behaving the way you are... just to show some respect for her, give her some credit when she deserves it or at least shut up for fuck's sake if you don't can't do none of these... :o talk to the hand!! its exhausting speaking to you :rolleyes:

See the post above you, I have respect for Radwanska and what she has achied in the last year or so. I realy don't get what makes me a bad person, the facr that I don't like her? I just said she was lucky with Ivanovic retiering, Domi getting past Venus (though in this form I believe Aga would have taken her) and in the match vs Domi getting the break with the help of the net, it's not her fault this is just how it happened but she was still lucky. You can't realy see if a person is good or bad by his posts that you don't like to read.

Pasta-Na
Feb 23rd, 2008, 01:36 AM
good tournament to D.C :rocker2:

papru
Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:34 PM
See the post above you, I have respect for Radwanska and what she has achied in the last year or so. I realy don't get what makes me a bad person, the facr that I don't like her? I just said she was lucky with Ivanovic retiering, Domi getting past Venus (though in this form I believe Aga would have taken her) and in the match vs Domi getting the break with the help of the net, it's not her fault this is just how it happened but she was still lucky. You can't realy see if a person is good or bad by his posts that you don't like to read.

I have neve said you were a bad person..