PDA

View Full Version : Bogota: QF: Martina Muller (GER) d. Sorana Cirstea (ROU) 6-2 6-2!

IanRadi
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:28 PM
:eek:

Darop.
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:44 PM
Great win Martina :yeah:

Ballbasher
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:55 PM
Tina :eek: :banana: But actually it was R2 ;)

LCS
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:57 PM
OMG!!! I'm sure Sorana was injured!

DaMatz
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM

Sure if a player loose like this against Martina, the opponent was injured :rolleyes:.

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:19 PM
:o

ce
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:37 PM
:o

Slumpsova
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM
:help:
please retire Sorana.

Mana
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:45 PM
Martina :worship: Yipppppppppppy!!!!!!!!!

savitri
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:46 PM
Sorana :(

Just Do It
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:48 PM
:eek: :yeah:

zvonarevarulz
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:54 PM
:help:

LefandePatty
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:23 PM
:tape: :help: :o

cellophane
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
:haha:

Kai
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:28 PM
Martina :banana:

Farina Elia Fan
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:28 PM
people are so rude :rolleyes:

shrOOf
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM

OMFG YEAHH!!! She has a hole in the head same as you!!11111

DaMatz
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:50 PM
OMFG YEAHH!!! She has a hole in the head same as you!!11111

nothing against Sorana :), but those comments against Martina Müller are totally doting, you are right

Slumpsova
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:54 PM
people are so rude :rolleyes:
talking about being rude, those german fans running around this thread giving badrep to everyone who was sorry about Sorana's loss. gosh i wonder which school those freaks went to. it cleary didn't teach them about being classy.

Carsten
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:59 PM
talking about being rude, those german fans running around this thread giving badrep to everyone who was sorry about Sorana's loss.

I say it again, stop talking bullshit ;) the badrep was just for your disrespectful comment ;)

DaMatz
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM
I say it again, stop talking bullshit ;) the badrep was just for your disrespectful comment ;)

that´s right, it´s totally normal that there were people who were sorry about Sorana´s loss; it´s only because of the disrespectul comment

Slumpsova
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM
where the hell is my disrespectful comment? i can't even feel sorry for Sorana now? well launch your own Muller ass-licking board, then you can say that to me.

DaMatz
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:03 PM
How could you lose to this joke Sorana? :help:

how can people talk such bullshit :help:, have you seen Martina ever playing??

Carsten
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
where the hell is my disrespectful comment? i can't even feel sorry for Sorana now? well start your own Muller ass-licking board, then you can say that to me.

So everybody who loses to Martina should retire at an age of 17? nice :worship:

You can feel as sorry as you want for Sorana... I even do like her and would have wanted her to win against someone else.

Slumpsova
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
So everybody who loses to Martina should retire at an age of 17? nice :worship:

You can feel as sorry as you want for Sorana... I even do like her and would have wanted her to win against someone else.
Sorana is a talented girl and she's got game. losing to Muller in a scoreline like this was pretty disappointing. but it's just my opinion so if you disagree, fine. no needs to show some of your true colors.

DaMatz
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:13 PM
and Safina should retire because she lost to Lisicki at the Australian Open :rolleyes:, hope Sorana didn´t read that ;)

Derek.
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:16 PM
I'm sure Sorana had an off day.

No other way to explain it really. :o

DaMatz
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
I'm sure Sorana had an off day.

No other way to explain it really. :o

Martina is also able to play well and not always her opponents :rolleyes:.

Slumpsova
Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
just let it go! for god's sake, she won already. what do you want? :o

Harvs
Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
sorana:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

bad luck.

ive lost all interest whatsoever in this tourny now

shrOOf
Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:49 AM
talking about being rude, those german fans running around this thread giving badrep to everyone who was sorry about Sorana's loss. gosh i wonder which school those freaks went to. it cleary didn't teach them about being classy.

The point is that you are running around like a pathetic troll after every match Muller lost or won. I would appreciate if you could get rid of this childish attitude :rolleyes:

LCS
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
These Muller-Schruff fans are too sticky....:lol: And stop bad repping people *carsten*

Slumpsova
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:14 PM
The point is that you are running around like a pathetic troll after every match Muller lost or won. I would appreciate if you could get rid of this childish attitude :rolleyes:
who cares about Muller? i only posted on Muller thread last week and got into the fight with you for stupid reasons. and yesterday, i posted here bc Sorana is my fave and some of you are ridiculously couldn't respect other opinions.

if you think i care about Muller that much, you were wrong. she is nothing to me.

shrOOf
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:17 PM
who cares about Muller? i only posted on Muller thread last week and got into the fight with you for stupid reasons. and yesterday, i posted here bc Sorana is my fave and some of you are ridiculously couldn't respect other opinions.

if you think i care about Muller that much, you were wrong. she is nothing to me.

Well I definitely understand that Sorana is one of your faves but as I said You are trolling around after every Muller match. Simply pathetic.

Slumpsova
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:20 PM
Well I definitely understand that Sorana is one of your faves but as I said You are trolling around after every Muller match. Simply pathetic.
i didn't but you really made me want to focus on her results more already. thanks.

shrOOf
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM
i didn't but you really made me want to focus on her results more already. thanks.

I really hope you'll follow her road to the title :worship:

Highlandman
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:42 PM
Well, if people have seen more than 1 match of Martina, they could see that she is worthy enough to have her ranking which she has at the moment.

I have seen her so many times and others also did, and most are same opinion.

And if you have seen Martina and then Meusburger. In matches it's often also a mentally thing, I have seen Martina practising for example with Nadia Petrova and it was absolute no problem there for Martina to go her tempo and hit some winners etc.

I have also talked with few players about Martina's game and there was none who said she doesn't deserve her ranking in Top-100 :rolleyes: Also a Venus said in 2002 that she is a good player etc.

Michael!
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:49 PM
Yeah, Martina can play really well!
2002 she played good matches against Sanchez,Martinez or Coetzer..especially on clay she can be very dangerous! On a good day, she´s difficult to play...
Some good matches against Peer and Kuznetsova or Clijsters (US Open 2005)
She struggled a lot during the last months...but I hope that´s over now!