supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:00 AM
who would win???? winny win win? who? :hearts:

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:02 AM
VENUS, duh.

Mikey.
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:06 AM
I'm thinking venus, but I would prefer maria.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:08 AM
Venus hasn't ever beaten Maria on a hardcourt.

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:09 AM
:speakles: yeah yeah at Hong Kong at Hong Kong

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:10 AM
I voted the faaannns yeah :cool:

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:12 AM
Doha=windy
Maria SUCKS in wind, aka Davenport def. Maria 6/0 6/0.
Venus should win the match
also this match isn't even set yet. Maria could lose in the coming days

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:12 AM
:speakles: yeah yeah at Hong Kong at Hong Kong

Oh OH!!! Is that the tournament where President Bush and Chris Evert beat the Murphy brothers every year?

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:13 AM
Oh OH!!! Is that the tournament where President Bush and Chris Evert beat the Murphy brothers every year?

oh whateveerr

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:13 AM
whatever

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:14 AM

no, it's the one Venus has won 3 times and Sharapova 0 times;)

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:16 AM

no he didn't :D

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:18 AM
Doha=windy

Just like how Maria was supposed to lose to Justine or Serena and Venus was supposed to beat Ana at the Australian Open? :haha:

Venus could lose to Cibulkova or Ivanovic or Radwanksa (6-3 6-0 :tape: )

Maria won Indian Well in some of the windiest conditions in recent memory.
And OH :tape: She beat Venus last year serving 13 double faults in extreme wind too!

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:19 AM
Just like how Maria was supposed to lose to Justine or Serena and Venus was supposed to beat Ana at the Australian Open? :haha:

And OH :tape: She beat Venus last year serving 13 double faults in extreme wind too!

Serena was not on Ana's side of the draw butt head

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:20 AM

Sorry, can't find that tournament on the WTA schedule...

Venus has only won Oklahoma City twice. Sharapova doesn't play that.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:22 AM
Serena was not on Ana's side of the draw butt head

Reread my post, moron.

"Just like how Maria was supposed to lose to Justine or Serena and Venus was supposed to beat Ana at the Australian Open?"

Maria: Justine or Serena
Venus: Ana

:wavey: Pull your head out of your ass.

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:24 AM

blah, blah, blah
Maria lost a set to 126 in the world:tape:
it's a new year, the rise of Venus.
Maria who is supposedly unbeatable looked a bit weak today and vulnerable, imagine her vs a top ten player:tape:
open your eyes, AO was a fluke of great play
she's back to 2007 play and will be crushed by top players again:bounce:

danieln1
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:26 AM
The way Maria is playing, Venus is gonna have a hard time, but I know Maria hates the wind ( 0-6 0-6 vs Lindsay), so it´s gonna be interesting!

spiritedenergy
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:29 AM
blah, blah, blah
Maria who is supposedly unbeatable looked a bit weak today and vulnerable, imagine her vs a top ten player:tape:

:worship:

faboozadoo15
126 in the world today played her buns off. Sharapova shut her down rather easily in the third. She's on a 10 match win streak, undefeated in 2008.

What in the world would possibly signify "the rise of Venus"? A major QF, losing to a woman she'd never lost a set to? Beating Knapp, who served a double fault per service game and was 20% on break points?

Even with crappy 2007 play, Maria was able to beat Venus (who had just won a tournament). On a hardcourt. In the wind. Serving 13 double faults.

Uranium
Sorry, can't find that tournament on the WTA schedule...

Venus has only won Oklahoma City twice. Sharapova doesn't play that.

HONG KONG!! Venus won 3 times, but Maria was in a few finals and couldn't win, what a shame:tape:
actually Oklahoma city and memphis are the same tournament(kinda run by same org.) so she won that 3 times, miami 3 times, Wimbledon 4 times, Maria hasn't won much twice, has she, what a pity

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:31 AM
126 in the world today played her buns off. Sharapova shut her down rather easily in the third. She's on a 10 match win streak, undefeated in 2008.

What in the world would possibly signify "the rise of Venus"? A major QF, losing to a woman she'd never lost a set to? Beating Knapp, who served a double fault per service game and was 20% on break points?

Even with crappy 2007 play, Maria was able to beat Venus (who had just won a tournament). On a hardcourt. In the wind. Serving 13 double faults.

ok, Venus beat her at Wimbledon in windy conditions too. WHAT'S YOUR POINT? Venus is playing well and Maria was lucky she got a shot at a third set win, she could have lost straights.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:34 AM
ok, Venus beat her at Wimbledon in windy conditions too. WHAT'S YOUR POINT? Venus is playing well and Maria was lucky she got a shot at a third set win, she could have lost straights.

How was she lucky? She won the first set without even playing well. She certainly wasn't close to losing it... And she dominated the third.

You obviously didn't see the match. So transparent.

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:35 AM
How was she lucky? She won the first set without even playing well. She certainly wasn't close to losing it... And she dominated the third.

You obviously didn't see the match. So transparent.

well kinda close to losing it.:p

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:37 AM
HONG KONG!! Venus won 3 times, but Maria was in a few finals and couldn't win, what a shame:tape:
actually Oklahoma city and memphis are the same tournament(kinda run by same org.) so she won that 3 times, miami 3 times, Wimbledon 4 times, Maria hasn't won much twice, has she, what a pity

Venus has got 7 years on Maria. Pova will have plenty of time to add titles.
venus can savour that Hong Kong win.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:38 AM
well kinda close to losing it.:p

How? Tell me at what point was she "kinda close to losing it"?

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:42 AM
you guys are stupid. this match could not even happen. who made this thread? :weirdo:

sky20748
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:42 AM
dag why is there so much disharmony on this board about who will win and who will lose.let's just wait and see.i say the fans that are really rude and hateful should take up tennis and then go play the players that they seem to have the problems with i mean come on.better yet how about fans against fans with the ultimate winner getting something cool from the player (pro)they are defending.now that would rock.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:43 AM
you guys are stupid. this match could not even happen. who made this thread? :weirdo:

:scared: It's talking to itself. :scared:

spiritedenergy
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:43 AM
dag why is there so much disharmony on this board about who will win and who will lose.let's just wait and see.i say the fans that are really rude and hateful should take up tennis and then go play the players that they seem to have the problems with i mean come on.better yet how about fans against fans with the ultimate winner getting something cool from the player (pro)they are defending.now that would rock.

:weirdo:

vw.
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:50 AM
lmfao.
okay, both Venus and Sharapova could both lose before this potential semi (although I fully expect both to get to that round, as Venus will have Radwasnak or an injured Ivanovic and Sharapova will have no one to threaten her). Oh, and the 63 60 for Radwanska in Luxembourg 06 CAN be ignored, as Venus was hitting 1 handed slices for ALL her backhands. ;)

Anyway, Uranium to say Sharapova's AO win was a fluke is RIDICULOUS cause she played flawless tennis in Australia and will definitely continue her form on into 08. I don't see her winning another slam, but some more Tier I titles are possible. Also, you can't say its the rise of Venus year when she really hasn't done anything special yet. Wait til after the French, and gage it there: A great pre-Wimbledon season followed by a Wimbledon win would make it "her year." It just sounds a little delusional to call this year the "rise of Venus" cuz were still early in the year. Man I'm saying "year" a lot. :lol:

Based on their first matches, yes, Venus beat an in form Knapp easily, and Maria struggled with a player she should've beat, and yes, Venus is much better in windy conditions. But Sharapova'll get used to the conditions after her next two matches.

I fully expect Venus tp lay a smackdown on her in the semis (well duh, I'm her fan :angel:) but it IS true that we haven't seen her beat Sharapova at a tour level match on hardcourts. Let's hope it happens here. ;)

Dan23
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:52 AM
:haha: :spit:
if ever there was doubt about the intelligence of your posting then this dispells it

Uranium
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:54 AM
:ras:

ZeroSOFInfinity
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:02 AM
who would win???? winny win win? who? :hearts:

I guess the "Serena Is Not Playing, So I Start Topics On Venus" syndrome has finally overcomed Supergrunt... :sad:

Serena? Where are you? Heal ye faithful servant here!

supergrunt
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:09 AM
I guess the "Serena Is Not Playing, So I Start Topics On Venus" syndrome has finally overcomed Supergrunt... :sad:

Serena? Where are you? Heal ye faithful servant here!

yawn

Midnite Surfer
Feb 21st, 2008, 05:39 AM
I find it really funny that the players no longer engage in trash talking but it still lives on on this board. We have to appreciate all the players because they all need each other to make the sport interesting. Without rivals the sport would be boring. So let's just hope we get to see the match and that both players are healthy, feeling good and playing well. Regardless of the result, we all win because we get to watch great tennis.

Sharakim
Feb 21st, 2008, 06:31 AM
I find it really funny that the players no longer engage in trash talking but it still lives on on this board. We have to appreciate all the players because they all need each other to make the sport interesting. Without rivals the sport would be boring. So let's just hope we get to see the match and that both players are healthy, feeling good and playing well. Regardless of the result, we all win because we get to watch great tennis.:bigclap:

wtatennisballer
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:11 AM
Yuri will make face at Venus after the match:bolt:

Dexter
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:13 AM
This match might not even happen in Doha.

Sam L
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:23 AM
Venus, easily.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:17 AM
blah, blah, blah

:haha:
Dude, do you think before you post? Do you believe in what you write? :haha:

Dodoboy.
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:26 AM
If Venus beats Pova everytime they play this year on hard-court....

Will fabazaodoo shut up?

spiritedenergy
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:31 AM

Will fabazaodoo shut up?

I really do hope so, fabootroll is so annoying:weirdo:

Serge007
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:49 AM
I really do hope so
Before Pova Venus could beat Ovic :-)

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:07 AM

Will fabazaodoo shut up?

The difference between me and the other posters is that I'm posting facts. I'm sorry if you find these facts annoying. That's really not my problem.

In short, get over it.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:08 AM
I really do hope so, fabootroll is so annoying:weirdo:

You're the troll, you fool. You're the one who starts assanine threads and buggers into threads just to hate on players (like right now). Get a life.

Il Primo!
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:16 AM

Hong Kong is an exho and doesn't mean anything at all.

Remember last year, Kim won in straight sets agaisnt Maria. A couple of weeks later, Maria just CRUSHED the hell out of the belgian 64 62 in Melbourne. It says it all.

Il Primo!
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:19 AM
lmfao.
okay, both Venus and Sharapova could both lose before this potential semi (although I fully expect both to get to that round, as Venus will have Radwasnak or an injured Ivanovic and Sharapova will have no one to threaten her). Oh, and the 63 60 for Radwanska in Luxembourg 06 CAN be ignored, as Venus was hitting 1 handed slices for ALL her backhands. ;)

Anyway, Uranium to say Sharapova's AO win was a fluke is RIDICULOUS cause she played flawless tennis in Australia and will definitely continue her form on into 08. I don't see her winning another slam, but some more Tier I titles are possible. Also, you can't say its the rise of Venus year when she really hasn't done anything special yet. Wait til after the French, and gage it there: A great pre-Wimbledon season followed by a Wimbledon win would make it "her year." It just sounds a little delusional to call this year the "rise of Venus" cuz were still early in the year. Man I'm saying "year" a lot. :lol:

Based on their first matches, yes, Venus beat an in form Knapp easily, and Maria struggled with a player she should've beat, and yes, Venus is much better in windy conditions. But Sharapova'll get used to the conditions after her next two matches.

I fully expect Venus tp lay a smackdown on her in the semis (well duh, I'm her fan :angel:) but it IS true that we haven't seen her beat Sharapova at a tour level match on hardcourts. Let's hope it happens here. ;)

:worship:

Thanks for reminding us all we, Venus fans, are supposed to be intelligent. Cause the SH*T some are pounding out is misleading.

Sam L
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:21 AM
You're the troll, you fool. You're the one who starts assanine threads and buggers into threads just to hate on players (like right now). Get a life.

Sorry but if even one other person agreed with you, you might have an argument, as it is, it's you that's the troll and hater of players on these boards. A lot of people have said that.

new-york
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Venus has Ivanovic potentially before, or Aga.
Maria should get to the semis.

Venus hasnt been able to beat Maria on hardcourt so far if the match wasn't an exhibo so i won't be too confident.
i hope there's a first this week, i hope that she'll think about last time in Miami, though the quality of the match should be way better this time.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:37 AM
Sorry but if even one other person agreed with you, you might have an argument, as it is, it's you that's the troll and hater of players on these boards. A lot of people have said that.

You're a fool. Look at the title of this thread. Look at my posts in here. Opinionated but factual. There are people who agree with me.

Look at the people who oppose. People who bring up exhibitions and try to relate first round matches as if that's a good indicator of who would win if two different players played. It's just silly.

Spiritedenergy just started yet another thread trying to get people to bash Maria and support her POTENTIAL opponent 2 rounds from now. So who's the troll?

I saw you make a ton of posts about the Russia/Israel tie. Hardly anyone ever agreed with your "opinion." Did that make you a troll? Get over yourself.

serena_fan
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:47 AM
Vee

Calypso
Feb 21st, 2008, 10:01 AM
Win-us! (as she was called at the Grand Slam Cup, Munich, Germany 1999 lol).

Destiny
Feb 21st, 2008, 10:11 AM
The Fans will win if they do get to this stage
Venus to win of course :p
But i do hope it's a great match:woohoo:

Nemo_Kool
Feb 21st, 2008, 10:15 AM
Abit premature dont ya think?

Marcus1979
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:04 AM

New Haven she is a 4 time winner from Memory or was that San Diego
(I know one she won 3 times and the other 4 times or something.)
she has also won Stanford twice.

she won Hamburg a couple of times also from memory?

Ova
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:08 AM
Maria will thrash and beat Venus like she is a criminal.

Venus will cry.

Marcus1979
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:09 AM
why are we talking about a hypothetical match like this?

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
why are we talking about a hypothetical match like this?

cause its GM on WTAWorld and they have:

1.exhausted talking about rena withdrawing
2.masha is doing nothing interesting in doha so no news
3.venus is doing nothing interesting in doha so no news
3.can't talk about men's tennis so no news
4.no one has retired so no news
5.kim's baby isn't born so no news
6.no one has fallen from grace so they can't discuss the possibility of never winning a GS again
7.no one has fallen from grace so they can't predict the death of someone's career (although some try lol)
8.have resorted to talking about a potential match up like its set in stone without realising that supergrunt started the thread lol

Dave.
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
If Ivanovic is not injured, then I expect her to make her way through, but Venus should go through if Ana is injured. I would expect Venus to win against Radwanska though.

If she gets to the SF and plays Maria, Maria would be the favourite but you can't write off Venus.

For Venus (assuming she gets to the QF or SF), it''s actually been a good start to the year. For the first time in a while, she hasen't had a dreadful, early A.Open loss and she's actually playing tounaments and winning matches before Miami. This is how she can get enough points to get her ranking back into the top 5.

Maria Croft
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:25 AM

Your posts are always so great to read, full of facts that haters can do nothing about except try to attack the poster or make silly hater comments, gotta love that :drool: :worship:

And this match isn't even a sure thing yet, how I hate these threads in advance.

spiritedenergy
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:35 AM
You're a fool. Look at the title of this thread. Look at my posts in here. Opinionated but factual. There are people who agree with me.

Look at the people who oppose. People who bring up exhibitions and try to relate first round matches as if that's a good indicator of who would win if two different players played. It's just silly.

Spiritedenergy just started yet another thread trying to get people to bash Maria and support her POTENTIAL opponent 2 rounds from now. So who's the troll?

I saw you make a ton of posts about the Russia/Israel tie. Hardly anyone ever agreed with your "opinion." Did that make you a troll? Get over yourself.

OMG do you really believe that there is a strategy behind everything? Get a life!:tape::help:

Dan23
Feb 21st, 2008, 12:16 PM
That is exactly whats happening....can there be some sort of enjoyment derived from doing that?
Its becoming ridiculous having threads about possible matches that are days away.

Marcus1979
Feb 21st, 2008, 12:17 PM
yeah and usually when threads like these are created the match up never eventuates.
Its like a jinx thread :o

Topspin2
Feb 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM
Maria 60 76

bellascarlett
Feb 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM

;)

Awwww I'm sure Maria is very envious of Venus' 3 HK EXHIBITION wins.....NOT! :rolls: Maria would rather have the Australian Open, thank you very much :drool:....does Venus have that? :D

:haha: pwned...

Aravanecaravan
Feb 21st, 2008, 12:47 PM

You know, I was there that day to see it in person, and there's one other thing you didn't mention--in a crowd of nearly 15000 in the stadium, Maria had me and all of 4 other fans on her side. I wouldn't say the crowd was hostile to her, but she was definitely in enemy territory. It was defeaning after every point Venus won, and you could hear crickets (and me yelling "Vamos her, Masha!") after the points Maria won.

But you are right--the wind was atrocious, Maria couldn't find her range at all (all through the match her shots were landing just over the baseline), her serving was as bad as I've ever seen it--not only the DFs but pace in the 90-100 mph range all day. By rights, she should have been beaten in straights. But mentally, she was nails. At one point, after serving a DF, then missing a first serve, she came back with a second serve ace. Mentally, she is one cool customer. That's what sets her apart, and helps her win matches like that.

TomTennis
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:04 PM
Both matches last year were at low and high point for both players.

Their Miami match, Venus was playing her sixth (i think) match back on tour after missing sixth months. The win was awful, Maria had just reached the AO final.

Wimbledon, Venus was playing great, Maria wasnt, and it was a relativley straight forward win.

They have both been active all this year, Venus is patchy and Sharapova is playing good tennis. I think it would be a great match if it happened, but like someone said, this thread is 2 rounds too early.

Bartosh
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
6/4 6/2 Venus :)

joão.
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
Sharapova

littlemermaid
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:58 PM
I just hope it's not too one sided. We haven't had a really competitive match from both since Miami '05 semi and maybe Wimbledon '05 first set anyway.

I hope maria will win. I think she can, I mean she's the Australian Open Champion. She has to be doing something right!

But yeah, we're looking too far into the future. Nothings for certain yet.

AcesHigh
Feb 21st, 2008, 02:37 PM
Venus has never beaten Maria on harcourt: FACT.

But let's look at those matches:
2007 Miami - Sharapova def. V. Williams 2-6 6-2 7-5
This match cannot be a barometer for anything between these players. It was HORRIBLE and Venus was definitely worse than Sharapova. 13 DF for Maria, 12 for Venus. 22/36 Winner/UFE ratio for Sharapova and 28/55 for Venus. So to say that Sharapova is a superior on hardcourts based on this match is ridiculous.

You can go back and point to the 2004/2005 matches but it can be argued that both players have gotten much better.

So this pointing back to 3 years ago is similar to pointing at Venus's record against Justine. Right now, they're irrelevant.

IMHO, it depends on which Venus or which Sharapova shows up. You can't rally with Sharapova from the backcourt anymore, especially if you're as prone to errors as Venus. Maria will outhit you, find the right angle, or these days, construct a point masterfully in her favor. Except at Wimbledon, these two are evenly matched and present two glaring contrasts no matter how similar people say their games are.

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:05 PM
El bumpo. :wavey:

slamchamp
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM
Doha=windy
also this match isn't even set yet. Maria could lose in the coming days or Venus :shrug:

Russianboy
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:08 PM
Doha=windy

as well as venus could. and she LOST :wavey:

and its seems like venus doesnt play good if its windy eh? ;)

like everything in ur post was wrong/bullshit

Russianboy
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:11 PM
or Venus :shrug:

:p

iamme
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:13 PM
or...:rolls: closed thread:p

serenafan08
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:15 PM
Well, it doesn't matter now because Venus is out. So...

slamchamp
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM
Uranium is really funny sometimes :lol:

Princeza
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:21 PM
I love those idiotic predictions and their even more idiotic posters

faboozadoo15
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM
:haha: I love how Maria has caught up on the poll.

Matt01
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:57 PM

:rolls:

DokicPova
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:09 PM
maria 6-3 6-2

Nicolás89
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
The ring wins.

waratahsrock
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:17 PM
Doha=windy
OOOOOOOPPSS! :o:o
2 pieces of advise for you:
1) Underestimate Maria at your peril
2) Don't take up sports betting, you'll lose a lot of money ;)

DokicPova
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Utrollium fails at life

Beat
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:55 PM
yeah and usually when threads like these are created the match up never eventuates.
Its like a jinx thread :o
ah, you should get an award :D

DimaDinosaur
Feb 21st, 2008, 10:13 PM
Uranium is really funny sometimes :lol:

:haha: :haha: I know, right????

Edward.
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:56 PM
Doha=windy

No need, Penus did that instead. :haha:

Emina.
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:58 PM
Masha leading :haha::haha:

slamchamp
Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:11 AM
I don't get the option in the poll "the fans" :confused: :lol:

TNT96
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:36 AM
I thought it was Uranus

Uranium
Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:50 AM
I thought it was Uranus

:hearts:
my name and Venus', may have to change my username:tape:;)
Actually Urenus would be better.:cool:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
:hearts:
my name and Venus', may have to change my username:tape:;)
Actually Urenus would be better.:cool:

eeww that would sound so nasty lol...don't do that one lol

Uranium
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
eeww that would sound so nasty lol...don't do that one lol

i was kidding:lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:12 AM
i was kidding:lol:

oh thank God lol lol

Uranium
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:13 AM
oh thank God lol lol

:haha:i was being sarcastic with TNT96;)

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:19 AM
:unsure: are you sure :unsure: lol lol

Uranium
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:19 AM
yea:lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
i can't tell sarcasm anymore!! GM is getting to me :sad:

Uranium
Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:37 AM
:spit: