Feb 16th, 2008, 03:12 AM
crazy as hell #2 aboard lol....

Denise4925
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:20 AM
crazy as hell #2 aboard lol....

:yeah:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:24 AM
i was actually gonna suggest you put it in your siggy but i see you've thought way ahead

Denise4925
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:25 AM
i was actually gonna suggest you put it in your siggy but i see you've thought way ahead

But of course. ;) :lol: I'm glad you did too. :hug:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:28 AM
its only fitting...people need to know where we stand lol

:fiery: <--- my new favourite emoticon lol

Denise4925
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:29 AM
its only fitting...people need to know where we stand lol

:fiery: <--- my new favourite emoticon lol

Woo hoo. :lol:

G1Player2
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Crazy as hell!!! Defending Serena until she retires under EVERY circumstance. Even though I can't be around during the day. :sad:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:32 AM
that's right :fiery: EVERY circumstance

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Crazy as hell!!! Defending Serena until she retires under EVERY circumstance. Even though I can't be around during the day. :sad:

don't worry....batman worked best at night :)

doni1212
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:39 AM
^^^^ :lol: (At the Batman comment)
But yes, I am a crazy as Hell Serena Fan, it's nice to be in everyones company.
:woohoo:

Denise4925
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:40 AM

Well claim it proudly baby. Put it in your siggy. ;)

Serena'sboo
Feb 16th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Im such a damm crazy as hell serena fan and I will say it out loud
" Im a serena fan and I'm proud"( that was cheezy as hell :lol:)
Love queen ree ya digg!!!!!

harloo
Feb 16th, 2008, 05:34 AM
I'm crazy about Serena for some reason. Even though she pulls out of tournaments too often there's something about her that draws me in. I just can't explain it.:lol:

I try to be objective as possible but the posters in GM have turned me into a "ride or die" type of fan. ;)

Denise4925
Feb 16th, 2008, 05:56 AM
I'm crazy about Serena for some reason. Even though she pulls out of tournaments too often there's something about her that draws me in. I just can't explain it.:lol:

I try to be objective as possible but the posters in GM have turned me into a "ride or die" type of fan. ;)

That's a crazy as hell fan all day long. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 16th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Im such a damm crazy as hell serena fan and I will say it out loud
" Im a serena fan and I'm proud"( that was cheezy as hell :lol:)
Love queen ree ya digg!!!!!

put it in the siggy!!! siggy!! siggy!! siggy!!!

Serena'sboo
Feb 16th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Gotcha!!!!

Olórin
Feb 16th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I bet a lot of people would say I was "holier than thou," but my friends in real life say Im crazy, and Im crazy as hell about Serena, so there ya go :D :lol:

Dodoboy.
Feb 16th, 2008, 04:55 PM
i dont get the latter status?

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 16th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Crazy As Hell!!! ("Holier Than Thou" to the Haters! ;) )

Uranium
Feb 16th, 2008, 05:31 PM
crazy as hell;)

Destiny
Feb 16th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Crazy as hell!!!
Fight till the end!!

Dodoboy.
Feb 16th, 2008, 10:08 PM
still don' get it!

RVD
Feb 17th, 2008, 05:39 AM

I try to be objective as possible but the posters in GM have turned me into a "ride or die" type of fan. ;)Damn harloo!! You pegged it perfectly. I mean I'm usually pretty easy going till I read "some" posts unfairly bashing babygirl. Then I turn into 'HYDE' or 'Jack The Ripper'!! :fiery::lol:

So Denise, I think 'crazy as hell' fits us Rena fans.
We'll protect her till death do us part baaaa-bayeeyyyy!! :worship:

Renalicious
Feb 17th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Woohoo! Crazy as HELL!

Renalicious
Feb 17th, 2008, 08:37 AM
I'd put it in the sig but it can only fit 8 lines and I've already gone over the limit but it still works. >.<

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 17th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Damn harloo!! You pegged it perfectly. I mean I'm usually pretty easy going till I read "some" posts unfairly bashing babygirl. Then I turn into 'HYDE' or 'Jack The Ripper'!! :fiery::lol:

So Denise, I think 'crazy as hell' fits us Rena fans.
We'll protect her till death do us part baaaa-bayeeyyyy!! :worship:

LOL that part of your siggy!!!! LOL nice!!! :haha:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 17th, 2008, 09:47 AM
I bet a lot of people would say I was "holier than thou," but my friends in real life say Im crazy, and Im crazy as hell about Serena, so there ya go :D :lol:

in NO way are you holier than though LOL crazy as hell you are!!! :fiery:

Denise4925
Feb 18th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I'd put it in the sig but it can only fit 8 lines and I've already gone over the limit but it still works. >.<

I don't see it in your siggy Go.

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 18th, 2008, 12:00 PM

take out something out of your siggy...its for a good cause.... :)

StarDuvallGrant
Feb 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I'll go with Crazy. I really appreciate the support other Serena fans give Serena and Serena fans.

Mina Vagante
Feb 19th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Crazy As Hell Serena Fan

:lol: you shuold have seen the amount of times Serena was mentioned in my school report.

'Ross needs to stop talking about Serena Williams in class and concentrate' - i think its funny :lol:

My I.C.T teacher said she's affecting my education :o

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 19th, 2008, 07:56 PM
lol....serena affects everything :p LOL the world revolves around serena :ras:

btw is that a note the teacher left for you LOL if so that's damn hilarious!!! LOL

Denise4925
Feb 19th, 2008, 09:32 PM

:lol: Please don't say that. "Some" people will think you're serious. :p

Dodoboy.
Feb 19th, 2008, 09:43 PM
explain..hollier than thou?

Denise4925
Feb 19th, 2008, 09:55 PM
explain..hollier than thou?

Okay, people who complain about Serena fans who go in GM and defend Serena and who don't really care about what other fanbases say about them. People who feel embarrassed by hardcore Serena fans and say that hardcore Serena fans give Serena fans in general a bad name in GM to all the other fanbases.

Uranium
Feb 19th, 2008, 10:16 PM
ugh, this bothers me
AMERICANS who hate Williams Sisters that pisses me off sooooooo much:fiery:

Dodoboy.
Feb 19th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Okay, people who complain about Serena fans who go in GM and defend Serena and who don't really care about what other fanbases say about them. People who feel embarrassed by hardcore Serena fans and say that hardcore Serena fans give Serena fans in general a bad name in GM to all the other fanbases.

so you and King? :confused:...i don't get it that much :tape::lol:

But i think i shall be the one every1 else is because it seems good! ..haha

Denise4925
Feb 20th, 2008, 12:07 AM
so you and King? :confused:...i don't get it that much :tape::lol:

But i think i shall be the one every1 else is because it seems good! ..haha

I don't have a problem with King (Justin). He is my babyboy. We go way back on this board as comrades in arms for Serena. He's entitled to his opinion, it's different from mine, but we are still friends and he's still a Serena fan. He respects my position and I respect his.

The reason for this thread is not to divide, but to open the debate and have some civil dialogue without the insults and fighting, on the differences between the two factions in the fan base.

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:22 AM
i hate Pushkin, matt01, karsten baarsch and Swissfarlopa, worst idiots on board, they're haters

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:30 AM
pushkin is just :weirdo:
spiritedenergy is just :weirdo:

LOL

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:32 AM
:lol: Please don't say that. "Some" people will think you're serious. :p

you mean it doesn't!!! :eek:

:lol:

:ras: to those who don't think serena is queen of the universe :ras:

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:32 AM
pushkin is just :weirdo:
spiritedenergy is just :weirdo:

LOL

:worship:i know right, matt01 is such a Vee hater along with Karsten.
swissfarlopa called Venus ugly:fiery:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:35 AM
i ignore matt01 and this is what pops up in my mind from the time i see any of them reply to a thread....

:smash: :smash: :smash:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:37 AM
as for swissfarlopa...not everyone can appreciate that venus is one woman who exemplifies true beauty of a woman...no fake anything, no caked on makeup at these events (i mean some of these people probably have to chisel away the make up they put on..jj anyone?) and is a well spoken black woman...her beauty surpasses what the media portrays and they can't take that it is her and not the stereotypical white tall blonde with blue/green eyes

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:39 AM
i ignore matt01 and this is what pops up in my mind from the time i see any of them reply to a thread....

:smash: :smash: :smash:

:lol::worship:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:40 AM
oh and as for pushkin...i thought demska was bad but this thing just takes the cake :weirdo: lol

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:47 AM
pushkin is chakvetadze crazy when she is nothing special:tape: and a Vee hater, soo many
Demska is banned:lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:56 AM
lol oh i know!!!

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:57 AM
pushkin likes a player?? LOL i thought its just on the board to hate on the sisters lol

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 01:58 AM
do you know why Demska was banned?
i know:secret:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:00 AM
tell tell!!! pm me!!!!

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:12 AM
oh Demska, he comes back in a week:rolleyes:
but he got replaced by new haters:lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:14 AM
LOL...i know!!! in all fairness they make him/her/it seem tame as a hater lol pushkin just does nothing else on the board but troll :weirdo:

Uranium
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:18 AM
yea
this is fun being a hater of haters:lol:
pushkin thinks doha final will be Anna vs. Maria:tape:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:31 AM
RIIIGHT!!! LOL the maria i could understand somewhat...vee has been known to have off days lol...but anna...:tape:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:32 AM
hating on haters is great!!!

boooo haters :ras:

doni1212
Feb 20th, 2008, 03:06 AM
So....why was Demska banned, Uranium?!
Tell tell tell, :lol:

Denise4925
Feb 20th, 2008, 06:37 AM
I haven't seen pushkin. I'm sure we will meet soon. :devil: But, I haven't been in GM lately.

*W*
Feb 20th, 2008, 07:53 AM
I haven't seen pushkin too

pushkin = Demska??:unsure:

:spit:

Mina Vagante
Feb 20th, 2008, 09:40 AM

btw is that a note the teacher left for you LOL if so that's damn hilarious!!! LOL

yeh that's what my Business teacher wrote, i was lie 'WHAAAAAAAT!' :o

Destiny
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:02 AM
hey i know why Demska was banned!!!
he's coming back soon so the quite times are over
wat the hell is wrong with Pushkin??

Dodoboy.
Feb 20th, 2008, 11:13 AM
He comes back on the 29th of February!...i am counting the days :woohoo:

He had multiple accounts syndrome :tape:

Dodoboy.
Feb 20th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Such gossips! :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Feb 20th, 2008, 11:25 AM
yeh that's what my Business teacher wrote, i was lie 'WHAAAAAAAT!' :o

LOL LOL LOL....that teacher is obviously a hater!!! :ras: booooo teacher!!!! :ras:

serenaforever
Feb 27th, 2008, 09:30 PM
This is basically just a chatthread

Denise4925
Feb 27th, 2008, 09:53 PM
This is basically just a chatthread

Well, it's really whatever you want it to be. This is the whole point of being free to be a Crazy As Hell Serena Fan. I started the thread though to find out how split the fanbase really is. However, it might be a little slanted toward being a Crazy As Hell Serena Fan, since I'm one myself. :devil:

Anyway, what are you?

serenus_2k8
Feb 28th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I challenge anyone to support Ree half heartedly - you just cant! once you follow her u get hooked :D

StarDuvallGrant
Mar 1st, 2008, 05:58 PM
I challenge anyone to support Ree half heartedly - you just cant! once you follow her u get hooked :D

I agree but sometimes you get too hooked if that's even possible. A step back is in order :lol: For me Serena is very passionate and determined that it sort of draws the same out of me.

Uranium
Mar 7th, 2008, 01:28 AM
who do you guys hate more?
matt01
kirsten baarsch
Demska
Axarus

i hate all 4:lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 7th, 2008, 01:43 AM
matt01
kirsten baarsch
Demska
Axarus

you can't hate axarus :hysteric: he is my baby :sad:

but matt01...he bad reps for no reason at all :weirdo:

Denise4925
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:43 PM
matt01
kirsten baarsch
Demska
Axarus

Not Axarus, he's a Serena fan. Not a Crazy As Hell Serena Fan, but one nonetheless and he's sweet. The other three are on my ignore list. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:40 PM
well i try putting people on my ignore list but everyone just quotes!!!!! or " :worship: demska " :weirdo: its not really helping

Uranium
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:43 PM
i don't like ignore, i like reading all posts
Axarus is a Maria fan and a ignorant bitch(in my opinion:devil:)
my last 2 bad reps were from M16 and Axarus

doni1212
Mar 8th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I hate M16, :fiery:

Uranium
Apr 5th, 2008, 09:44 PM
hello
i hate some of the American posters
some of our delightful american posters hate Venus and Serena, isn't that precious, so for the Olympics they would rather root for nonAmericans than have Venus or Serena win
:o, i hate those people:fiery:

doni1212
Apr 5th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Who are you referring to?

Uranium
Apr 5th, 2008, 10:41 PM
sunset, pov, pova, kris719, and way more

doni1212
Apr 5th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Oh ok, I definitely know what you mean. I'm about to be daring and pay for lifetime premium member, :scared:
On second thought, I'll do it on Monday after I cash a check seeing as I only have 23 dollars in the bank, :lol:

Uranium
Apr 5th, 2008, 10:48 PM
lol, well put it this way once you pay for this, you get to see the secret chat threads:lol:

Uranium
Apr 5th, 2008, 11:09 PM
doni, it's not really worth it, all you get is the ability for a big avatar and signature, that's about it:shrug:

doni1212
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:16 AM
So I shouldn't do it?
I should save my money anyways until like May 7th, when I finally go home, :banana:
I fucking hate college and all this work!!! :fiery: But I'm transferring so it's all good, :banana:

Uranium
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:18 AM
do what you want, if it's too much, then don't and if you want it then go ahead, do what you feel is right:tape:(that sounds stupid lol)
i did it because i wanted a banner lol

doni1212
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:59 AM
No, that doesn't sound stupid. I want to do it because I want a bigger avatar, and I want to put banners in my sig too, :lol:

Uranium
Apr 6th, 2008, 01:01 AM
:cool::bounce:
i thought it sounded like what an annoying know it all person says:o:lol:

Denise4925
Apr 6th, 2008, 03:52 AM
Does it seem like to you guys that with some fans, Serena can't do anything right? First she was labeled "Quarterena", now it's "Chokarena". Damn, she won a big one and we can't even celebrate without criticizing her. But, no one can make me feel bad today. :banana: Our girl did it!!!

Diesel
Apr 6th, 2008, 03:58 AM
You mean those opportunistic types who quickly call Serena pathetic, choker, reetard? You can usually find them celebrating the loudest raising their #1 Serena Fan finger in the air when she wins.

Denise4925
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:14 AM
You mean those opportunistic types who quickly call Serena pathetic, choker, reetard? You can usually find them celebrating the loudest raising their #1 Serena Fan finger in the air when she wins.

:lol: Yep, ain't that the truth.

Uranium
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:17 AM
like Demska?
you are shocked?:spit:
people will always be jealous of Princess Serena;)

G1Player2
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:18 AM
Does it seem like to you guys that with some fans, Serena can't do anything right? First she was labeled "Quarterena", now it's "Chokarena". Damn, she won a big one and we can't even celebrate without criticizing her. But, no one can make me feel bad today. :banana: Our girl did it!!!

But don't you really hate it when the so called Serena fans want to lump you in with fans they deem as "Ree-tards." :fiery: That is really annoying me. I can't even celebrate emphatically without being labeled a "Ree-tard" by others who claim they are Serena fans.

Denise4925
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:22 AM
But don't you really hate it when the so called Serena fans want to lump you in with fans they deem as "Ree-tards." :fiery: That is really annoying me. I can't even celebrate emphatically without being labeled a "Ree-tard" by others who claim they are Serena fans.

That's what this whole thread was started about. I don't care if they call me a "Reetard", I'll just make it fashionable. The diva that I am. :D

Uranium
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:24 AM
TeamWilliams gave me a bad rep once calling me a VeeTard, before we were friends though lol

G1Player2
Apr 6th, 2008, 04:28 AM
That's what this whole thread was started about. I don't care if they call me a "Reetard", I'll just make it fashionable. The diva that I am. :D

Well, on a sidenote, we have one less Serena hater to worry about. Forehand Volley was banned. Again. She sent me a long PM saying that me, PR and harloo was harrassing her and that we were pussy's and have an irrational fixation on her and to not get mad at her because Justine beat Serena last year. This was right before the drumming in the quarters. ;)

Denise4925
Apr 6th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Well, on a sidenote, we have one less Serena hater to worry about. Forehand Volley was banned. Again. She sent me a long PM saying that me, PR and harloo was harrassing her and that we were pussy's and have an irrational fixation on her and to not get mad at her because Justine beat Serena last year. This was right before the drumming in the quarters. ;)

Uranium
Apr 6th, 2008, 06:03 AM

:spit:

venusdemilo
Apr 6th, 2008, 07:40 PM
The haters in GM are soooo transparent. I mean, we know who they are before they even type anything.

winone23
Apr 7th, 2008, 12:09 AM
:lol::lol::lol: Loving this thread and the matching sigs that some of you guys have to go with it.:worship::worship:

doni1212
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:13 AM
:lol::lol::lol: Loving this thread and the matching sigs that some of you guys have to go with it.:worship::worship:

:lol: Add yourself one!

I LOVE YOUR BANNER DENISE!!!

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:23 AM
TeamWilliams gave me a bad rep once calling me a VeeTard, before we were friends though lol

i did!! lmao!!!

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:31 AM
i love it!!! call me whatever i still love serena till the end!!!!! i hate the names they give her...chokerena, and the latest...errorena :o it's like, let the girl find her form, damn!!! when she's playing good she's the best...when she plays an ugly match all the names come out...i bet the next match she loses then they will be like :rolleyes: and even when she says she has an injury or something (like dental surgery) and it was like people didn't want to believe her....that's what i can't stand at times its why i have manatee on ignore...all the joy in the world when rena wins but all the :rolleyes: and errorena and chokerena and talk about how unfit she is....it gets to me lol

doni1212
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Yeah, manatee's ass definitely gets on my nerves. I saw that too!! Serena wins and all of a sudden, he loves Ree, he's been there all the time, :rolleyes:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:42 AM
LOL...i had to put him/her on my ignore list...he/she is a bandwagonist..like diesel said...the #1 fingers come out when she's winning and when she's not doing so hot she is a choker, she's unfit, she's fat, she's out of shape...it's like whose post am i reading, a fan or demska??

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2008, 12:55 PM
matt01
kirsten baarsch
Demska
Axarus

That's okay, Uranium. I don't like some of your posts, but I don't hate you :)
In fact, I was postively surprised when you discussed and (mostly) agreed with me in the "Will Serena win Miami?"-thread. And thanks for the good rep you gave me some days ago ;)

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2008, 12:58 PM
so where's my thanks for the good rep i gave you!!! ungrateful bastard :ras: LOL

Matt01
Apr 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Check your User CP.

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
:hug: aww matt you're such a sweetheart when you aren't hating on rena :kiss:

doni1212
Apr 15th, 2008, 06:35 PM

Dodoboy.
Apr 15th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I like Axarus!

Isn't he a Vee fan. And his Maria avatars are just :drool:

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 17th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Somewher along the way this thread became real similar to our "Hater" thread, when in fact it's really the opposite. This is our stand up and be noticed, "Crazy As Hell Serena Fan" Thread.

We've all done a real good job over the last few months of making this entire forum more active than ever- Good job Serena fans!!

Destiny
Apr 17th, 2008, 08:43 PM
:woohoo:

Olórin
Apr 17th, 2008, 08:59 PM
We've all done a real good job over the last few months of making this entire forum more active than ever- Good job Serena fans!!

Definitely agree!

Well done Serena fans. Let's stick together over the coming months.
Love you all :kiss:

doni1212
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I agree as well! I love how active this forum has become!

mal
Apr 20th, 2008, 01:41 AM
I agree as well! I love how active this forum has become!

Well love her or hate her you'd have to be crazy not to admire her at least. The thing about her is that I always feel sorry for Venus whenever she get beaten by her because of the extraordinary effort Serena puts into it. I'm sure it isn't anything personal, just Serena's natural fighting spirit showing through, and that something we all need. :kiss:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 20th, 2008, 02:58 AM
hello mal :wavey: are you a serena lover or admirer :)

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 20th, 2008, 03:01 AM
and yes i agree this forum is very active now...best it has been since i have been a memeber...

mal
Apr 20th, 2008, 08:27 AM
hello mal :wavey: are you a serena lover or admirer :)

Definitely an admirer.
You know, I'd be happy with half her money.

Destiny
Apr 20th, 2008, 09:51 AM
:wavey:

Money:drool:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Definitely an admirer.
You know, I'd be happy with half her money.

LOL LOL...who wouldn't be!! LOL...

nice to have you all the same :) we don't discriminate :)

Apr 20th, 2008, 02:15 PM
I am a crazy as hell Serena fan

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 20th, 2008, 03:59 PM
good on you putting it in the siggy :yeah:

Apr 20th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Thanks TeAmWiLlIaMs

vettipooh
Apr 21st, 2008, 02:00 AM
Crazy as hell Serena fan...that's me alright. :lol: :banana:

BuTtErFrEnA
Apr 21st, 2008, 01:33 PM
you know what to do vettipooh lol

Nemo_Kool
Apr 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
i am i am i am i am!!!!

Denise4925
Apr 22nd, 2008, 01:30 AM
It's good to be a Crazy As Hell Serena Fan always, but especially right now. :banana:

lympyisthebest
May 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I'm a fan, but not quite there yet. Maybe in the future. ;)

doni1212
May 8th, 2008, 02:21 PM
We'll be here! Maybe after the French, ;)

Destiny
May 8th, 2008, 03:59 PM
crazy as hell fan here

Miss Atomic Bomb
May 8th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I am a crazy fan of ree..she is just too full of life and passion to not be a fan of her

youizahoe
May 8th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Anyone who isn't a crazy as hell fan of Serena, is either;

a retard / stupid / doesn't value tennis as much a real fans do ;-)

---> I'm definitely one of those crazy fans =D

serenus_2k8
May 8th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Anyone who isn't a crazy as hell fan of Serena, is either;

a retard / stupid / doesn't value tennis as much a real fans do ;-)

---> I'm definitely one of those crazy fans =D

:haha: Fair point :lol:

Becool
May 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I'm a great Serena fan lol

I talk about her everytime I hear the word Tennis, or when they hear, they remember me and Serena..
Now I'm kinda a great fan.. but I used to be fanatic, cutting papers with Serena in it.. recording matches.. I have some matches between 2001/2002..
And screaming so much when she was playing, like normally a Brazilian would be doing to a soccer match lol..

I''ve matured now ;)

Denise4925
May 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM

I talk about her everytime I hear the word Tennis, or when they hear, they remember me and Serena..
Now I'm kinda a great fan.. but I used to be fanatic, cutting papers with Serena in it.. recording matches.. I have some matches between 2001/2002..
And screaming so much when she was playing, like normally a Brazilian would be doing to a soccer match lol..

I''ve matured now ;)

:lol: Well if that's maturing I don't want any part of it.

youizahoe
May 8th, 2008, 06:19 PM

I''ve matured now ;)

GleNN é a cool guy, althou sometimes he seems a bit stuck up and snobbish lol
If you can put that aside, you will find a good heart inside. He´s a cute-cute-lil-big-boi
He wants to play like Serena Williams and dance like Tati-quebra-barraco one day.
He´s got a true brazilian soul inside that pale european shell

This is a testimony I received once on orkut. haha :lol:

Destiny
May 24th, 2008, 09:40 AM
I shall join 'crazy as hell serena fan' :worship:

kwilliams
May 24th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I'm an angsting as hell Serena fain. I'm angsting so much that it's driving me crazy. She has such an opportunity in Paris. She deserves it with the way she has played since Bangalore too. There is no player as worthy as she is to lift the trophy in Paris.

doni1212
May 24th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I know exactly what you mean! I'm obsessing over Paris and RG sooooo much!!!! My family is getting annoyed, :lol:

Destiny
May 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I know exactly what you mean! I'm obsessing over Paris and RG sooooo much!!!! My family is getting annoyed, :lol:

Mine too i really can't wait :lick:

On vacation for the first week :bounce::bounce::D

kwilliams
May 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM
We'll all feel better once the sisters hit the courts.

BuTtErFrEnA
May 24th, 2008, 10:43 PM
tomorrow!!!!!!! :D but we all know how rain might make it :scared:

Destiny
May 25th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I think it's raining there now:mad:

doni1212
May 29th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Well, I don't know if this counts, but I definitely know what the weather will be in Paris on any given day better than I know my own city, :lol:

Denise4925
May 29th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I tell you what, Serena certainly drove me crazy today. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
May 29th, 2008, 11:44 AM
you should be working De LOL :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
May 29th, 2008, 11:44 AM
i know what yall mean about obsessing over RG....this seems like the stars are finally aligning once again for her to win RG...and we know her winning on clay usually produces some big confidence in serena on other surfaces...it's like "i conquered clay, my least favourite surface, now bring on my favourite surfaces let me demolish everyone"

Denise4925
May 29th, 2008, 07:06 PM
i know what yall mean about obsessing over RG....this seems like the stars are finally aligning once again for her to win RG...and we know her winning on clay usually produces some big confidence in serena on other surfaces...it's like "i conquered clay, my least favourite surface, now bring on my favourite surfaces let me demolish everyone"

:bounce: I'm so excited. :D

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 18th, 2008, 03:31 PM
time for us crazy as hell serena fans to obsess over wimbledon!!!! let's add another dish to the Williams' household

Destiny
Jun 18th, 2008, 06:47 PM
WE need to start to recruit :armed:

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 18th, 2008, 08:22 PM
you aren't gonna use guns to recruit are you :unsure:

don28
Jun 23rd, 2008, 02:08 AM
I'm Proud to take the role of a Crazy As Hell Serena Fan

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 23rd, 2008, 02:09 AM
welcome :wavey: lol

youizahoe
Jun 23rd, 2008, 02:26 AM
now we need to take ivanovic out she's at 9 guys ! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=347322&page=5

Denise4925
Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
I'm Proud to take the role of a Crazy As Hell Serena Fan

Proud to have you and please add it to your siggy. :D

Denise4925
Sep 15th, 2008, 07:20 PM
How crazy are y'all NOW?!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Okay, I've got to gather my army of Crazy as Hell Serena fans together to vote me out of the TWAT game. :lol:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
i heard i'm in twat....but i dunno what it is :awww:

Denise4925
Sep 15th, 2008, 09:30 PM
i heard i'm in twat....but i dunno what it is :awww:

It's a stupid game to make people feel bad, basically. If you win, you win the biggest annoyance on the message forum.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=355959

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 15th, 2008, 09:33 PM
o0o0o0 ok i see i lost so i'll vote for (insert name plz de) so that you can lose :)

Denise4925
Sep 15th, 2008, 09:35 PM
o0o0o0 ok i see i lost so i'll vote for (insert name plz de) so that you can lose :)

Exactly. :yeah:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM
who do i vote for de LOL

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM
and when do i vote

Destiny
Sep 16th, 2008, 07:32 PM
lol