PDA

View Full Version : All the 1st leg scores here!

Pages : 1 [2]

Kuilli
Mar 6th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Yes, an entire week. Kart will struggle naturally without my presence, but he is a brave soldier, so he will come through it. :p And it will not take much time to reprioritize his loyalities on my return, so not to worry. ;)
Well, as long as you are not worried. ;) I wouldn't want you to keep thinking about this all week long. :p

One does not exclude the other. ;)
I have always liked people who are good at multi-tasking. ;)

Certainly, I always focus on one partner at a time. ;)
Oh, come on, be more adventurous than that. :p

Yasmine
Mar 6th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I have recovered fine so far, so it should be ok. Just see what you can manage. You have my mobile number still?
I do :)
You have to tell me when exactly you're there so i can think of when i can join you:p

OK we can carry this conversation on by PM, sorry to disturb you guys in discussing Kart's potential greatness :angel:

Kuilli
Mar 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
OK we can carry this conversation on by PM, sorry to disturb you guys in discussing Kart's potential greatness :angel:
And spare us from all the intimate details of James' trip planning? Where is the fun in that?! :p Kart's potential greatness??? :eek: I thought it was established that he has no potential for any kind of greatness. :p But we could discuss his demise in tennis poker. :angel: ;) But then again, for that to happen, he had to be great at some point, and we already established he had no potential for that. So really, there is nothing left to discuss about Kart. :angel:

James
Mar 6th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Well, as long as you are not worried. ;) I wouldn't want you to keep thinking about this all week long. :p

I have always liked people who are good at multi-tasking. ;)

Oh, come on, be more adventurous than that. :p

I am great at multi-tasking, but with Kart I only want to focus on him.

It's actually the first time I go skiing, so that is adventure enough for me momentarily. :p

Yasmine
Mar 6th, 2008, 05:41 PM
And spare us from all the intimate details of James' trip planning? Where is the fun in that?! :p Kart's potential greatness??? :eek: I thought it was established that he has no potential for any kind of greatness. :p But we could discuss his demise in tennis poker. :angel: ;) But then again, for that to happen, he had to be great at some point, and we already established he had no potential for that. So really, there is nothing left to discuss about Kart. :angel:
I know he doesn't, was just trying to be nice for once :lol::devil:
Discussions would be boring to follow, but if something nice is organised, we'll share :angel:

James
Mar 6th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Looks we should reserve some time for me to convince you of the greatness of Kart. :p

Yasmine
Mar 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Looks we should reserve some time for me to convince you of the greatness of Kart. :p
Not if we meet up in Andorra or somewhere like that though :p (I might take time to teach you french then:p)

Ceze
Mar 6th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I thought that this leg was over :lol:

Yasmine
Mar 6th, 2008, 06:49 PM
is it not? :scared:

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 03:37 AM
I am great at multi-tasking, but with Kart I only want to focus on him.
Awwww, you make him sounds so special. :awww:

It's actually the first time I go skiing, so that is adventure enough for me momentarily. :p
Oh, you'll have loads of fun as long as you don't break any bones. :p

is it not? :scared:
Nope. :p L'Equipe leaked a story about some positive doping tests in 1st leg. :angel: ;)

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Let them plan their intimate trip Kuilli, it leaves you and me alone.

If we're not discussing me though, I guess we'll have to discuss you ...

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Enjoy the trip - you never forget your first time.

I'm told.

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:57 AM

Me and you alone? :scared: What if I'm interested in someone else? :p

Nope, there will be no discussing me. Only certain people get to discuss me. :p

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Me and you alone? :scared: What if I'm interested in someone else? :p

You'll never find a better tour guide :angel:.

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:40 PM

So much for faithful men. :rolleyes:

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:59 PM
You'll never find a better tour guide :angel:.
Tourguide, is that the only service you're offering? Kuilli, ask for a refund! :devil:

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 07:54 PM
So much for faithful men. :rolleyes:
Says the man about to elope with my doubles partner :(.

Faithful men is a contradiction in terms BTW.

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 07:56 PM

Faithful men is a contradiction in terms BTW.

Who is my ex-vlover, so it's strictly platonic. I am there to ski. I do wonder if the instructor will be handsome though.

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Tourguide, is that the only service you're offering? Kuilli, ask for a refund! :devil:
You cannot refund a free service.

Mind you, I go into central London so rarely these days Kuilli would probably be showing me around.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:00 PM

Faithful men is a contradiction in terms BTW.Well Kart, your doubles partner brain is so useless (just see TWIT) that I actually had to look for the meaning of elope -and no i'm not ashamed to admit it:angel:

Are you jealous? how can a heartless guys like you feel jealousy? :p And I'm sure if you found a way to join us in sunny southern France we could arrange something :cool:

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Who is my ex-vlover, so it's strictly platonic. I am there to ski. I do wonder if the instructor will be handsome though.
Am I the only one seeing the inconsistencies with describing an ex-vlover as platonic ?

Ski-instructors are usually handsome I believe as part of the hiring criteria.

Mind you, with your taste it's not a guarantee I suppose :p.

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Am I the only one seeing the inconsistencies with describing an ex-vlover as platonic ?

It was certainly inconsistent as hell. Half the posters would fall for that trick, but I forgot your intellectual capacities.

They might have ski instructors looking like you, in which case I have nothing to complain about. :p

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:04 PM

I am really sensing jealousy indeed :eek: :devil:

And for your information, James and vlover already spent a day together a couple of weeks ago :hehehe: oh and there was also actual v-lover of James ex v-lover there :p Anyone confused yet?

On the other hand, I am only your tennis poker partner, so I don't see how my relationships to others should be of any interest to you :angel:

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:05 PM
It was certainly inconsistent as hell. Half the posters would fall for that trick, but I forgot your intellectual capacities.

They might have ski instructors looking like you, in which case I have nothing to complain about. :p
After all I might also join you for ski lessons Eddy! :lol:

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM

And for your information, James and vlover already spent a day together a couple of weeks ago :hehehe: oh and there was also actual v-lover of James ex v-lover there :p Anyone confused yet?

On the other hand, I am only your tennis poker partner, so I don't see how my relationships to others should be of any interest to you :angel:

I could feel the tension that day. :p But we managed to part peacefully. :lol:

On a more intimate level: Have you decided on Friday yet, Yas? Text me in any case sometime this week.

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
After all I might also join you for ski lessons Eddy! :lol:

I bet Kuilli would be flying over as well. :lol:

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM
I could feel the tension that day. :p But we managed to part peacefully. :lol:

On a more intimate level: Have you decided on Friday yet, Yas? Text me in any case sometime this week.
Have I decided what? If there is a way we can meet up where we discussed, I'm coming ;)

(although I should check I have no meeting or no kids who will be expecting me to make them have fun on that day :lol: but I don't think so)

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Yes, that was what I meant. Just text me if there is anything new to relate.

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:12 PM

I'm on nights so my brain is at its sharpest over the next half hour period before function tails off rapidly.

You would if they had my level of fitness !

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Yes, that was what I meant. Just text me if there is anything new to relate.
Alright, and you find out about transports for you then and also let me know...

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Oh and Eddy, please be careful with fixations of your boots on the skis :awww: Not done properly they could do damage (they cost me a cruciate ligament, surgery and 6 months of intense and painful rehab a few years back :tape: )

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Not at all, Kart is not a jealous man.

Threesome ? Good for you guys.
Only a passing interest. I don't want you too exhausted by your off court activities to perform on the court.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Not at all, Kart is not a jealous man.
rrrrrrrrrrrrright...

Threesome ? Good for you guys.
you twisted mind :p

Only a passing interest. I don't want you too exhausted by your off court activities to perform on the court.
as if I was of any use on court mister "I'll beat Kuilli and partner even all on my own" I might as well enjoy myself off court :angel:

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Oh and Eddy, please be careful with fixations of your boots on the skis :awww: Not done properly they could do damage (they cost me a cruciate ligament, surgery and 6 months of intense and painful rehab a few years back :tape: )

I shall remember that. I will probably loosen them a bit when walking. Hope I will remember to tighten them back up when skiing. :lol:

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Geez, you guys have been busy. :eek:

I bet Kuilli would be flying over as well. :lol:
At this very moment I would gladly swap cloudy and rainy Seattle for a sunny Southern France. ;)

And I'm not even trying to sort out who has been whose vlover. That just seems too much work. :p you guys need to create a chart or something. :p

The tour guide service was free, Yasmine, but from what I understand, it's a very poor quality service. ;) So, I'll have to solicit some other tour guides also.

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I'm on nights so my brain is at its sharpest over the next half hour period before function tails off rapidly.

You would if they had my level of fitness !

I like intelligent men, so you might score points. We will just have to exercise more to upgrade the fitness again. :p

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Geez, you guys have been busy. :eek:

At this very moment I would gladly swap cloudy and rainy Seattle for a sunny Southern France. ;)

And I'm not even trying to sort out who has been whose vlover. That just seems too much work. :p you guys need to create a chart or something. :p

The tour guide service was free, Yasmine, but from what I understand, it's a very poor quality service. ;) So, I'll have to solicit some other tour guides also.

I will draw you a chart someday, but it is even complicating for me. ;)

I guess soliciting in England has quite a different meaning from the American one, so I would watch out. :p

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I will draw you a chart someday, but it is even complicating for me. ;)

I guess soliciting in England has quite a different meaning from the American one, so I would watch out. :p
That's mighty kind of you. I hope you'll have a big enough piece of paper. ;) I'm sure that particular meaning of soliciting applies also in US, but that wasn't what I meant. :p

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM
well being free isn't an excuse to be poor quality, you should complain :angel:

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM
you twisted mind :p

as if I was of any use on court mister "I'll beat Kuilli and partner even all on my own" I might as well enjoy myself off court :angel:
Oh come on you walked into the threesome comment :p.

I never said you couldn't beat 'Kuilli et al' on your own as well ... that's why we're such a great team.

That is such a lie ! The service was not poor quality - whoever told you that was clearly trying to keep the secret all to themselves. That said, you get what you pay for :p.

BTW, no need for a chart, all you need to know is that I am a vGentleman and a good tour guide !!!!!!
I like intelligent men, so you might score points. We will just have to exercise more to upgrade the fitness again. :p
How many points to I need to score, to, er, score ? Just out of interest :angel:.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Oh come on you walked into the threesome comment :p..
Right we plan to meet up with James and you go on talking about eloping and imagining whatever, who started this all uh?

I never said you couldn't beat 'Kuilli et al' on your own as well ... that's why we're such a great team.
Don't go all nice and sweet with me, it ain't working.

And yes you did say you would do it if needed :ras:

That is such a lie ! The service was not poor quality - whoever told you that was clearly trying to keep the secret all to themselves. That said, you get what you pay for :p.
sorry but that one is too tempting: well to get good sex it means you have to pay lots for it? :cuckoo: you and me don't live on the same planet Kart.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Though I probably could beat Kuilli and Geewhiz on my own, as I've said before, if I were looking for individual glory I'd have played singles.
there! :armed:

:ras:

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM
sorry but that one is too tempting: well to get good sex it means you have to pay lots for it? :cuckoo: you and me don't live on the same planet Kart.
I was talking about tour guiding !

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:43 PM
well being free isn't an excuse to be poor quality, you should complain :angel:
I think I will. If the service doesn't improve, I will have to go with someone else. ;)

You yourself have admitted to not knowing your way around. Not to mention other complaints listed. :p I think I'll have to try harder to talk Gee into being my tour guide. ;)

Yasmine
I shall remember that. I will probably loosen them a bit when walking. Hope I will remember to tighten them back up when skiing. :lol:
Well it's the fixing of the shoe itself to the ski that shouldn't be too tight. As both should separate easily if you fall down.

Kart
there! :armed:

:ras:
That's a reflection on Kuilli and Geewhiz, not you.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:44 PM
That's a reflection on Kuilli and Geewhiz, not you.
alright so you told them that just to intimidate. Jeez you are right Eddy, Kart might have some signs of smartness.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I was talking about tour guiding !
Right so you come to visit here, and because you're a friend (or kind of) and I want you to have a good time, I'll show you around and do it as good as I can, even if I'm not gonna send you a bill anywhere :ras:. Or maybe I should think of it if one day it happens :lol:

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:48 PM
You yourself have admitted to not knowing your way around. Not to mention other complaints listed. :p I think I'll have to try harder to talk Gee into being my tour guide. ;)
By all means do so, I was just making the offer of Kart's tour guide service.

I do know my way around London though, well parts of it anyway, I did live central for six years. It's a bit beside the point though because once you've seen the sights once, you don't go again unless you're doing it for someone else so it's right to say I don't know those bits particularly well. Enjoy your trip.

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:52 PM
This thread should now be officially the longest tennis poker thread. :lol:

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Right so you come to visit here, and because you're a friend (or kind of) and I want you to have a good time, I'll show you around and do it as good as I can, even if I'm not gonna send you a bill anywhere :ras:. Or maybe I should think of it if one day it happens :lol:
As a Londoner I would want anyone that comes here to enjoy it. It's a great city and there's lots to see and do. I'd never really commit to show a complete stranger around but I'd certainly offer some suggestions. I don't see what's wrong with that :shrug:.

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:56 PM
This thread should now be officially the longest tennis poker thread. :lol:
:worship::worship::worship:

Wait until we hammer you in the next leg :armed:.

Yasmine
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:57 PM
:worship::worship::worship:

Wait until we hammer you in the next leg :armed:.
Why guys have to use so aggressive words when willing to show power?

James
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:00 PM
How many points to I need to score, to, er, score ? Just out of interest :angel:.

The typo did cost you points, but you will get to the required level, I'm sure. :p

Off to bed now. :wavey:

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:04 PM
By all means do so, I was just making the offer of Kart's tour guide service.

I do know my way around London though, well parts of it anyway, I did live central for six years. It's a bit beside the point though because once you've seen the sights once, you don't go again unless you're doing it for someone else so it's right to say I don't know those bits particularly well. Enjoy your trip.
I'm just messing with you, Kart. :p I don't have any solid plans yet, but when I do and if Gee stands me up, I'll check out your Kart's tour guide service. :p

Thanks to another Jaknovic's loss today, our 2nd leg doesn't look very promising. :(

Kart
Mar 7th, 2008, 10:02 PM
I knew I should have dropped Jankovic last season.

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Oh, you have her too? I guess things don't look that bad then. ;)

Yasmine
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Well I know the leg is over, but since it turned into the gossip thread I might as well keep it here:p

Eddy seems to be having fun skiing, and says he misses the board, although in 3 days he's texted me every day or pretty much (except tuesday). So my conclusion is that he misses us only :angel: i can't blame him for missing some of the board's action really.

Oh and he also asked me to pass on a message and send Kart over there, because he needs a massage :devil: And hurry up because he's aching.

Kart
Mar 12th, 2008, 09:32 PM
I'm happy to help him out if he pays for my ticket to the ski slopes.

Kuilli, we could have the same team of players and I'd still be better (or at least claim to be :angel:.)

Kuilli
Mar 12th, 2008, 11:01 PM
So, I take he hasn't broken any bones yet. Couldn't he find a cute guy over there for his massage needs? ;) I'm sure there are few tall, dark and handsome ones on the ski slopes. Kart is too busy trying to beat me in tennis poker. ;) But just like in the 1st leg, I'm sure I have better players also in the 2nd leg. :angel: At least compared to Kart. :p And we all know Kart is not as good as he claims to be. :angel:

Kart
Mar 13th, 2008, 11:39 PM
And we all know Kart is not as good as he claims to be. :angel:
I'm good enough to have a 10-0 record over you and that's all you need to know.

I looked up the stats - it's definitely 10-0. No need to check it ;).

Kuilli
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I'm good enough to have a 10-0 record over you and that's all you need to know.

I looked up the stats - it's definitely 10-0. No need to check it ;).
10-0?!?!? :lol: What have you been drinking?? You couldn't possibly have more than 2 wins over me, if even that. :p

Yasmine
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I have been doing my best to keep Kart away from drugs and smoking substances but I'm afraid it hasn't worked that well...

Kuilli
Mar 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah, he is not very keen listening to wiser people. ;)

Kart
Mar 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Wiser people have gone skiing :p.

I haven't been drinking anything BTW but I can understand you disputing my impeccable record against you.

Denial :awww:.

Yasmine
Mar 14th, 2008, 12:10 PM
yes denial, precisely...:p

Kart
Mar 15th, 2008, 01:57 AM
I'm glad we agree on something Yasmine.

It'a almost worth framing this moment as it's unlikely to occur again.

Yasmine
Mar 15th, 2008, 08:38 AM
we agree on the facts, but not on the person :angel:

Kart
Mar 15th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Yes but I'm always right so it doesn't really matter if we don't agree on specifics.

It's amazing that we're able to be civil to each other.

Yasmine
Mar 15th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Yes but I'm always right so it doesn't really matter if we don't agree on specifics.

It's amazing that we're able to be civil to each other.
All guys say that but we'll never agree on :lol:

You even imagining that people cannot be civil even when disagreeing have spent too much time on this board :devil:

James
Mar 15th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Kart, you can give me that massage now in the mod jacuzzi. :p

And yes I have returned this evening still in one piece and having had a fabulous time skiing.

James
Mar 15th, 2008, 08:47 PM
So, I take he hasn't broken any bones yet. Couldn't he find a cute guy over there for his massage needs? ;) I'm sure there are few tall, dark and handsome ones on the ski slopes. Kart is too busy trying to beat me in tennis poker. ;) But just like in the 1st leg, I'm sure I have better players also in the 2nd leg. :angel: At least compared to Kart. :p And we all know Kart is not as good as he claims to be. :angel:

Yeah, I had to make do with a replacement as Kart was a no show. :p He better make that up soon. ;)

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Welcome back Jim, I've been practising my massage skills to help with your groin strain.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Then by all means I think it is time you put the theory into practice.

Kuilli
Mar 16th, 2008, 09:36 AM
yes denial, precisely...:p
Kart is always in denial. I'm glad he agreed with that. ;)

Yeah, I had to make do with a replacement as Kart was a no show. :p He better make that up soon. ;)
Welcome back Jim, I've been practising my massage skills to help with your groin strain.
Groin strain?! That must have been some replacement you found there, James. :p

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 03:02 PM
^ It's a cunning ploy to distract you before striking the killer blow when we next meet :armed:.

BTW Jim, I was not a no show - I waited patiently for my invite and my ticket to arrive. I'm still waiting actually :rolleyes:.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Groin strain?! That must have been some replacement you found there, James. :p

One does ones best under the circumstances. :p

BTW Jim, I was not a no show - I waited patiently for my invite and my ticket to arrive. I'm still waiting actually :rolleyes:.

Surely a cry for help from my side would have prompted immediate action from your side, not being worried by such trivialities as to who pays what. I would have made it worth your while regardless.

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 04:47 PM
It's not the money. I am wholly materialistic I admit but you've long since qualified for the exempt list.

I wasn't about to attend though without an invite - wouldn't want to cramp your style on the ski slopes :p.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 05:29 PM
I gave Yas the word via text message, so the invite was there. :p Men, they all try to find excuses. We could have been cramping something at least. :rolleyes:

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:23 PM
You've been planning the trip for ages and then you wait until you're actually there before sending a text message to someone else to deliver the invite ?

I'm the only one that wasn't cramping anything :rolleyes: while you were living it up with Mr Ski, I was being brutalised by Yasmine and Kuilli :tape:.

Men and their excuses :rolleyes: :p.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I did not have your mobile number, so I was forced to go through other channels. :p

And Mr. Ski was a substitute. He could never replace the real thing. But with the real thing not there, one does what one can with the resources available.

And please you are a man now, you can handle two women while I am off risking serious bodily harm? :p

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:35 PM
That said, I will book you in for next year's trip. And I don't want any excuses. ;)

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:39 PM
There's handling two women and there's being manhandled by Yasmine and Kuilli.

On topic, next time you want to deliver a hot invite to another guy, use an ex-lover to deliver it again and let me know how successful it is :rolleyes:.

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:40 PM
That said, I will book you in for next year's trip. And I don't want any excuses. ;)
What makes you sure I'm so easy ?

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Actually, don't answer that last question.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:44 PM
There's handling two women and there's being manhandled by Yasmine and Kuilli.

On topic, next time you want to deliver a hot invite to another guy, use an ex-lover to deliver it again and let me know how successful it is :rolleyes:.

Oh please, I can handle them just fine. Women should be treated gently (or at least made to believe they are being treated well).

And ok, next time I will ring every number in the London phone book and see if I wind up inviting you. I will probably have to settle with another substitute with a lovely accent. :p

What makes you sure I'm so easy ?

Experience.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Actually, don't answer that last question.

Too late for that, another time your timing isn't up to the mark.

Kart
Mar 16th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Oh please, I can handle them just fine. Women should be treated gently (or at least made to believe they are being treated well).
I've already tried being nice. They just get suspicious. Plan B please.
And ok, next time I will ring every number in the London phone book and see if I wind up inviting you. I will probably have to settle with another substitute with a lovely accent. :p

I wouldn't bother - why not just ask me for my number. Or text Yasmine to do so if you prefer :rolleyes:.

On a slight side topic but only because it happened this week - a fifty-five year old male patient tried to crack onto me this week with the line 'I really love your accent doctor.' I almost fell over when he then winked at me :eek: and said 'excuse me ?' To which he replied 'it's very BBC and it's lovely.'

I exited rapidly.

Experience.
:lol:

I'm trying monogamy at the moment actually :ras:. It's not going well but best we don't talk about that in the public forum anyway - lest I get any grief.
Too late for that, another time your timing isn't up to the mark.
Depends on your perspective - I've always preferred to take my time.

James
Mar 16th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I've already tried being nice. They just get suspicious. Plan B please.

Not when you play it right. It is all a matter of perfect execution.

I wouldn't bother - why not just ask me for my number. Or text Yasmine to do so if you prefer :rolleyes:.

So what is your number? Let's leave my ex-lover out of the equation this time.

On a slight side topic but only because it happened this week - a fifty-five year old male patient tried to crack onto me this week with the line 'I really love your accent doctor.' I almost fell over when he then winked at me :eek: and said 'excuse me ?' To which he replied 'it's very BBC and it's lovely.'

I exited rapidly.

:lol:

You sound BBC? That has started my imagination running wild. :eek:

I'm trying monogamy at the moment actually :ras:. It's not going well but best we don't talk about that in the public forum anyway - lest I get any grief.

I guess the emphasis is on the trying in that sentence, since you were already charming Kuilli behind my back when I was planning a meeting with my ex-lover somewhere in the mountains. And it quite seems the grief is already on your path in the form of two women.

Depends on your perspective - I've always preferred to take my time.
In some cases that would even be required, but we might not want to talk about that in the public forum either. :p

Yasmine
Mar 16th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Men and their excuses :rolleyes: :p.
precisely...

Kuilli
Mar 17th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Geez, I'm learning all kinds of things about myself here... brutal, suspicious and manhandling people. :eek: Poor Kart. :awww: And to think that was my gentler side... :p BTW, being nice works very well on me, I like nice people. And we have to work on you being wholly materialistic, Kart. That doesn't really impress me. :p

And 55-yo patient, Kart?!?! James was only away for a week. You surely could have been able to wait a week if you tried. :p

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Geez, I'm learning all kinds of things about myself here... brutal, suspicious and manhandling people. :eek: Poor Kart. :awww:
Thank you !
And to think that was my gentler side... :p
Oh my :hehehe:.
BTW, being nice works very well on me, I like nice people.
No man ever wants to be described as 'nice.' It's equatable with 'you're a really nice guy but ...'
And we have to work on you being wholly materialistic, Kart. That doesn't really impress me. :p
There is a gold exempt list you know.
And 55-yo patient, Kart?!?! James was only away for a week. You surely could have been able to wait a week if you tried. :p
Please no :bigcry:. Times are hard I accept but the situation is not that desperate that I'm trawling the hospital for the sick and elderly :o.

Yet.

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM
precisely...
That's twice you've sided with me !

Careful now, it might become a habit.

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Not when you play it right. It is all a matter of perfect execution.

Please. Execution is what I'm heading for if I keep trying that.

So what is your number? Let's leave my ex-lover out of the equation this time.

I'll PM it to you later if you want it. Though if I receive any text messages from Yasmine and not you, I won't be amused :rolleyes:.

You sound BBC? That has started my imagination running wild. :eek:

I hate my accent !

I guess the emphasis is on the trying in that sentence, since you were already charming Kuilli behind my back when I was planning a meeting with my ex-lover somewhere in the mountains. And it quite seems the grief is already on your path in the form of two women.

If my crashing and burning with Kuilli is what you consider 'charming' - I'd have to ask what you consider 'crashing and burning' :p

In some cases that would even be required, but we might not want to talk about that in the public forum either. :p
Yeah actions speak louder than words :angel:.

James
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Please. Execution is what I'm heading for if I keep trying that.

You have a flair for the dramatic. Are you sure Eastenders does not have a vacancy?

I'll PM it to you later if you want it. Though if I receive any text messages from Yasmine and not you, I won't be amused :rolleyes:.

I will keep you Yasmine free and guard the number with my life. I bet the Queen would not be that well protected.

I hate my accent !

Just as long as I like it, you should be fine.

If my crashing and burning with Kuilli is what you consider 'charming' - I'd have to ask what you consider 'crashing and burning' :p

Let's face it, you were jealous of my meeting an ex-lover. But I will accept that you were not charming her. I ended up not being able to meet the ex-lover, so we both stayed on the right side.

Yeah actions speak louder than words :angel:.

Oh, we absolutely do agree on that. ;)

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I'm too well spoken for Eastenders. Mind you, they only ever have token Asians on that show so I suppose I'm in with a chance.

BTW I was not jealous - I'm all for the celebration of free love which is partly my problem. It's just a shame that you were going there instead of coming here :p.

James
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I'm too well spoken for Eastenders. Mind you, they only ever have token Asians on that show so I suppose I'm in with a chance.

BTW I was not jealous - I'm all for the celebration of free love which is partly my problem. It's just a shame that you were going there instead of coming here :p.

We will get you into something more upmarket then. We can't let your dramatic talents go to waste.

One never knows which plane I might be on next by the way.

Yasmine
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:44 PM
That's twice you've sided with me !

Careful now, it might become a habit.
Not my fault if you imagine that because I spot on a thing that might make sense in your post that we fully agree on it :devil:

What is wrong with having text messages from me??? please tell me :smash:

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:53 PM
What is wrong with having text messages from me??? please tell me :smash:
Nothing. I just meant that he shouldn't keep using you as his messenger.

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM
We will get you into something more upmarket then. We can't let your dramatic talents go to waste.

One never knows which plane I might be on next by the way.
I have other (better) talents that shouldn't be wasted. As you may discover if your plane brings you to London one day.

Yasmine
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Nothing. I just meant that he shouldn't keep using you as his messenger.
excuses again :rolleyes:
Well you were not the centre of our conversation as we were supposed to meet up at some point:p Since we couldn't he just had to make himself look a little better, so that's when you came into the game.

Yasmine
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Well I might be coming to London soon as my sister is leaving New Zealand to become a Londoner from the end of april... But I'll make sure I don't let you know, wouldn't want to bump into you sometimes :ras:

James
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I have other (better) talents that shouldn't be wasted. As you may discover if your plane brings you to London one day.

Now there is an incentive to start planning my September holiday.

James
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Well you were not the centre of our conversation as we were supposed to meet up at some point:p Since we couldn't he just had to make himself look a little better, so that's when you came into the game.

I was politely informing you of my status and since I needed that massage I naturally thought of Kart. :p

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Excuses for what ? :shrug:
Well I might be coming to London soon as my sister is leaving New Zealand to become a Londoner from the end of april... But I'll make sure I don't let you know, wouldn't want to bump into you sometimes :ras:

Have it your way - in spite of all the abuse you give me, you'd still be welcome. Although I have exams in the second week of May that I must pass (or kill my career) so I probably wouldn't be able to treat you in the manner a lady like yourself must surely be accustomed.

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Now there is an incentive to start planning my September holiday.
My birthday is in September.

Kart
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:41 PM
BTW Kuilli (aka Kart TWIT fan club chairman) I'm contesting the no.3 spot currently.

Yasmine
Mar 17th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Have it your way - in spite of all the abuse you give me, you'd still be welcome. Although I have exams in the second week of May that I must pass (or kill my career) so I probably wouldn't be able to treat you in the manner a lady like yourself must surely be accustomed.
Me giving you abuse? :rolls: Kuilli where are you?
Am I dreaming or is our Kart playing the victim again :devil: :lol:

I'll let you know if I come around your way :p the manner I must be accustomed? what drugs are you on? :cuckoo:

No seriously.

Kuilli
Mar 17th, 2008, 11:06 PM
No man ever wants to be described as 'nice.' It's equatable with 'you're a really nice guy but ...'
Perhaps. But that doesn't change me liking nice guys. :p And since you don't want to be considered as one... :p

There is a gold exempt list you know.
Does that mean I'm on the list? ;) But even if I'm on the list, overly materialistic people still don't impress me a whole lot. :p

I hate my accent !
Finally!! Something we have in common. I don't care for my accent either. And it doesn't sound anything like BBC, James. Not that you would care. ;)

Well, I can't help it if you go about it all wrong. :p

Kuilli
Mar 17th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Me giving you abuse? :rolls: Kuilli where are you?
Am I dreaming or is our Kart playing the victim again :devil: :lol:
Come on Kart. Toughen up! :p Do women really scare you that much? :p Or perhaps Kart is into... I guess we can let James find out what Kart is into. ;)

BTW Kuilli (aka Kart TWIT fan club chairman) I'm contesting the no.3 spot currently.
Wow!! And it's all because of me!! :angel: See how good I am to you. :p

James
Mar 18th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Finally!! Something we have in common. I don't care for my accent either. And it doesn't sound anything like BBC, James. Not that you would care. ;)

I am a proud nice guy, so I do care. :p

Kuilli
Mar 18th, 2008, 09:14 AM
I am a proud nice guy, so I do care. :p
Awww, I like you more and more every day. See Kart, not all men mind being called nice. :p Perhaps James could give you some pointers. :p Now if only James liked women... ;)

Yasmine
Mar 18th, 2008, 12:34 PM
^^ I know :awww: if only...

Kart
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:32 PM
I'll let you know if I come around your way :p the manner I must be accustomed? what drugs are you on? :cuckoo:

No seriously.

Would you say you're high or low maintenance Yasmine ? :p

Kart
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Perhaps. But that doesn't change me liking nice guys. :p And since you don't want to be considered as one... :p

Does that mean I'm on the list? ;) But even if I'm on the list, overly materialistic people still don't impress me a whole lot. :p

Well, I can't help it if you go about it all wrong. :p
1. Nice guys finish last.
2. Would you like to be on the list ? :p
3. After 15 pages we've finally found some common ground :banana:. What kind of accent do you have - or shall I guess ? That might be more fun seeing that you don't want to be topic of conversation.
4. Sometimes, when you've dug yourself into a pit, you might as well accept that you've gone about it so long that there's no way back ;).

Yasmine
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Would you say you're high or low maintenance Yasmine ? :p
What difference would it make to you? :p

Kart
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Come on Kart. Toughen up! :p Do women really scare you that much? :p Or perhaps Kart is into... I guess we can let James find out what Kart is into. ;)

Wow!! And it's all because of me!! :angel: See how good I am to you. :p
Women don't scare me at all. Though given my track record, Jim is the only person interested in what I'm into. Who knows, I might even show him if he's lucky :angel:.

BTW you are the force that drives me to be better in TWIT. You have all the credit (and all the blame.)

Kuilli
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM
1. Nice guys finish last.
2. Would you like to be on the list ? :p
3. After 15 pages we've finally found some common ground :banana:. What kind of accent do you have - or shall I guess ? That might be more fun seeing that you don't want to be topic of conversation.
4. Sometimes, when you've dug yourself into a pit, you might as well accept that you've gone about it so long that there's no way back ;).
1. James seems to be doing just fine from what I can tell. :p
2. Depends on what I have to do to get on the list. :p
3. You can guess first. If you are way off, I might give you some hints. ;)
4. Yep, it's pretty hopeless in your case. :p

Yasmine
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Oh Kart, i didn't answer your question because I figured that pretty much any girl is too high maintenance for you :lol:

Kuilli
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Women don't scare me at all. Though given my track record, Jim is the only person interested in what I'm into. Who knows, I might even show him if he's lucky :angel:.

BTW you are the force that drives me to be better in TWIT. You have all the credit (and all the blame.)
Lucky James. ;)

I will only take the credit. If you are doing poorly, it's obviously your fault. :p

Kart
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Now if only James liked women... ;)
^^ I know :awww: if only...
:awww: :hug: :spit:

James
Mar 19th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I am versatile, but one can push it too far. ;) I like women as companions though.

Just to divert attention, a picture I took on my holiday:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/James28/IMGP0593.jpg

Kuilli
Mar 19th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Nice. :cool: Which one of those handful of people is you? :p How come there were so few people skiing?

Well, companion is just fine with me. ;) I'll let Kart push your other buttons. :p

And are you ready for our Fed Cup match-up, James? ;)

James
Mar 19th, 2008, 09:30 PM
It was later in the afternoon that I took the picture, so there were less people there still. It was more crowded during the day. I am not in the picture by the way. :p

And yes, I am ready, but I drop the nice guy attitude on court. I play to win. ;)

Let me not comment on the button remark further, other than agreeing.

Kart
Mar 19th, 2008, 09:59 PM
What difference would it make to you? :p

You're my doubles partner, I already know the answer :p.
Oh Kart, i didn't answer your question because I figured that pretty much any girl is too high maintenance for you :lol:
That's not true. It's more that I'm too low maintenance for most girls :angel:.

I wasn't asking for myself though, I'm just curious - will you answer ?

Kuilli
Mar 19th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Well, I figured you weren't on the pic since you were the one taking it. ;) Still cool picture, though. :) But you really should have posted one with you on it also. :p

I'm bit worried about this Fed Cup tie. It will probably be a close one. And I'm playing to win also, but if you decide to withdraw before the match, that will be fine with me also. :angel:

Kart
Mar 19th, 2008, 10:07 PM
1. James seems to be doing just fine from what I can tell. :p
2. Depends on what I have to do to get on the list. :p
3. You can guess first. If you are way off, I might give you some hints. ;)
4. Yep, it's pretty hopeless in your case. :p
1. Doing fine at what ? Being your 'companion ?' That's not fine, that's admitting defeat ;).
2. Are you offering to do something ? :hehehe:
3. Eastern european ? I don't know where you live so I'm going on the flag.
4. Well if I'm going down, might as well go down fighting :cool:.
I will only take the credit. If you are doing poorly, it's obviously your fault. :p
Well of course - I know my place :hatoff:.

Kart
Mar 19th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Just to divert attention, a picture I took on my holiday:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/James28/IMGP0593.jpg
My attention would be more diverted if you were in the picture - though it looks very appealing.

Kuilli
Mar 20th, 2008, 12:23 AM
1. Doing fine at what ? Being your 'companion ?' That's not fine, that's admitting defeat ;).
2. Are you offering to do something ? :hehehe:
3. Eastern european ? I don't know where you live so I'm going on the flag.
4. Well if I'm going down, might as well go down fighting :cool:.
1. This had nothing to do with me. :p This was a general comment, and James seems to be doing just fine from what I can tell. :)
BTW http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080319/ap_on_sc/nice_guys
Not that I bothered to read beyond the first paragraph, but at least according to that, nice guys don't finish last. :p
2. Nope, I was going to turn it down if it required something from my behalf. :p
3. Yeah, I guess it's a mixture of Estonian and west coast since I have been living in Seattle for a while now. Estonian part is probably stronger. ;) But then again, I could be wrong cause people who have heard it have guessed all sorts of things. No BBC, though. ;)
4. Don't hit the ground too hard. :p

Kart
Mar 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM
1. This had nothing to do with me. :p This was a general comment, and James seems to be doing just fine from what I can tell. :)
BTW http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080319/ap_on_sc/nice_guys
Not that I bothered to read beyond the first paragraph, but at least according to that, nice guys don't finish last. :p
2. Nope, I was going to turn it down if it required something from my behalf. :p
3. Yeah, I guess it's a mixture of Estonian and west coast since I have been living in Seattle for a while now. Estonian part is probably stronger. ;) But then again, I could be wrong cause people who have heard it have guessed all sorts of things. No BBC, though. ;)
4. Don't hit the ground too hard. :p
1. You should read the rest of the article. Nice guys don't finish last in a game of financial gain. It doesn't make any reference to charming the opposite sex. Unless you're telling me that financial gain plays a part in charming you ? :p

What do you think of this one BTW:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=336517
2. I was just seeing if I could get anything extra out of you as you're on the exempt list already ... I never said it was exclusive :p.
3. I'm disappointed I got it first time :( - I was just starting out nice before getting wind up running. My next guess was going to be hillbilly :tape: :bolt:.
4. Thanks for the concern - maybe you could catch me :hearts:.

Kuilli
Mar 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
1. You should read the rest of the article. Nice guys don't finish last in a game of financial gain. It doesn't make any reference to charming the opposite sex. Unless you're telling me that financial gain plays a part in charming you ? :p

What do you think of this one BTW:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=336517
2. I was just seeing if I could get anything extra out of you as you're on the exempt list already ... I never said it was exclusive :p.
3. I'm disappointed I got it first time :( - I was just starting out nice before getting wind up running. My next guess was going to be hillbilly :tape: :bolt:.
4. Thanks for the concern - maybe you could catch me :hearts:.
1. We have been talking about different things. I have been talking about life in general, and you have been talking about charming the opposite sex. I guess we know where your mind is. :p And nope, financial gain doesn't matter that much to me, although they should be able to support themselves because I certainly wouldn't be supporting them. ;) So no, financial gain doesn't charm me a whole lot. And you playing a doctor card wouldn't work on me either. :p

If you are planning to send me your resume, that wouldn't work on me again (it's really becoming quite hopeless for you ;)). :p Especially, considering that I have been reading resume after resume over the last couple of weeks. But I guess I would find it bit amusing and desperate. ;) And in the specific case described in that thread, the girl was already aware that the guy was in love with her, and yet they still remained only friends, so obviously she was not interested in anything more. So, for him to push it further is just weird and could make her uncomfortable around him and strain their friendship. I could understand him doing that if she didn't know he was in love with her.

2. Nope, no extras. At least not the kind you are looking for. :p But thanks for having me on the list.
3. Sorry to disappoint you. :p You second guess would have been way off although I did spend several days in Kentucky and Tennessee last summer. ;)
4. I guess that depends on how heavy you are. :p I wouldn't want to hurt myself.

Kart
Mar 21st, 2008, 03:04 PM
1. We have been talking about different things. I have been talking about life in general, and you have been talking about charming the opposite sex. I guess we know where your mind is. :p And nope, financial gain doesn't matter that much to me, although they should be able to support themselves because I certainly wouldn't be supporting them. ;) So no, financial gain doesn't charm me a whole lot. And you playing a doctor card wouldn't work on me either. :p

If you are planning to send me your resume, that wouldn't work on me again (it's really becoming quite hopeless for you ;)). :p Especially, considering that I have been reading resume after resume over the last couple of weeks. But I guess I would find it bit amusing and desperate. ;) And in the specific case described in that thread, the girl was already aware that the guy was in love with her, and yet they still remained only friends, so obviously she was not interested in anything more. So, for him to push it further is just weird and could make her uncomfortable around him and strain their friendship. I could understand him doing that if she didn't know he was in love with her.
Of course we're talking about charming the opposite sex - I don't know any woman (or man for that matter) that would choose to be friends with someone nasty. I do however reckon that nice guys finish last in love (I'm not talking about me before you think I'm trying to get a bit of sympathy) which is why I was interested to see what you thought of that thread - as I said in there, I'd have shredded it if it were me. Hypothetically though - assuming you didn't hate resumes, it wasn't me etc - do you think it is a sweet or creepy idea ? I think it's way over the top myself in any situation.

BTW by the fact that I am a man you should know where my mind is :p. The doctor card is only a curse, I never play it as people just assume you're rich, intelligent, know the answers to all their aches and pains and actually care about them (none of which are true in my case :tape:.)

2. Nope, no extras. At least not the kind you are looking for. :p But thanks for having me on the list.
Can't blame a guy for trying - I was only looking for a bar of chocolate which I assume you knew :p.

3. Sorry to disappoint you. :p You second guess would have been way off although I did spend several days in Kentucky and Tennessee last summer. ;)
Truthfully, I am disappointed !!! :lol: I was all set to score youtube for some Jerry Springer clips and ask 'do you sound like this ?' If only I were so lucky in my TWIT guesses :rolleyes:.

4. I guess that depends on how heavy you are. :p I wouldn't want to hurt myself.
Minus my ego, I'm light ;).

Kart
Mar 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM
BTW we've gone way :topic: but I'd like to point out that the gold exempt status does not apply to tennis poker thrashings.

Kuilli
Mar 21st, 2008, 03:53 PM
Of course we're talking about charming the opposite sex - I don't know any woman (or man for that matter) that would choose to be friends with someone nasty. I do however reckon that nice guys finish last in love (I'm not talking about me before you think I'm trying to get a bit of sympathy) which is why I was interested to see what you thought of that thread - as I said in there, I'd have shredded it if it were me. Hypothetically though - assuming you didn't hate resumes, it wasn't me etc - do you think it is a sweet or creepy idea ? I think it's way over the top myself in any situation.
Not all nice guys finish last in love. Of course, you weren't talking about yourself - we already determined that you were not nice. :p I don't think it's either sweet or creepy. It's somewhere in between, but it can be bit on a creepy side in this specific case because she was already aware that he loved her. As I said, I would find it bit amusing at first, but it's not something that would catch my interest unless I was already interested in the person beforehand. And yes, it is bit over the top.

BTW by the fact that I am a man you should know where my mind is :p. The doctor card is only a curse, I never play it as people just assume you're rich, intelligent, know the answers to all their aches and pains and actually care about them (none of which are true in my case :tape:.)
What?! :eek: You are not rich and intelligent?? :eek: Pffff!!! Bye!! :p
We do have to work on that caring part. ;) If I don't see or feel that someone cares, I lose interest fast. :p

Can't blame a guy for trying - I was only looking for a bar of chocolate which I assume you knew :p.
I have told you before that chocolate I can get you. Even the Estonian one. What's your address? :p

Truthfully, I am disappointed !!! :lol: I was all set to score youtube for some Jerry Springer clips and ask 'do you sound like this ?' If only I were so lucky in my TWIT guesses :rolleyes:.
Oh, by all means, find some Jerry Springer clips. :lol: I haven't watched that for 10 years or so. I thought you were doing fine in TWIT after I started "supporting" you? :p

Minus my ego, I'm light ;).
Well, obviously, I wouldn't be able to handle you then. ;)

Kart
Mar 22nd, 2008, 01:20 PM
What?! :eek: You are not rich and intelligent?? :eek: Pffff!!! Bye!! :p
We do have to work on that caring part. ;) If I don't see or feel that someone cares, I lose interest fast. :p

Hey I never played the doctor card ! We do have to work on the caring part though I agree - maybe you can inspire me :p.
I have told you before that chocolate I can get you. Even the Estonian one. What's your address? :p

Drop it in when you're in town.
Oh, by all means, find some Jerry Springer clips. :lol: I haven't watched that for 10 years or so. I thought you were doing fine in TWIT after I started "supporting" you? :p

Ah so you admit you're secretly supporting me ? That's all the incentive I need. Today was better.

I did look for some Jerry clips and found some but they were pretty bad. I don't want you to get a worse impression of me by posting them ...

Well, obviously, I wouldn't be able to handle you then. ;)
I don't know. Maybe I can lose some weight. Not sure I can downsize my ego though.

Kuilli
Mar 22nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hey I never played the doctor card ! We do have to work on the caring part though I agree - maybe you can inspire me :p.
Well, you got inspired in TWIT, so perhaps you can also get inspired when it comes to caring. :p

I don't know. Maybe I can lose some weight. Not sure I can downsize my ego though.
I doubt I would have a problem with your weight. Your ego on the other hand... :p

Kart
Mar 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Well, you got inspired in TWIT, so perhaps you can also get inspired when it comes to caring. :p

You'd have to demonstrate caring first of all for me to get an idea of what I'm supposed to do :p.

BTW you're surely not implying that I have an overinflated ego after the battering you and Yasmine have given me are you ?

Unless you mean in tennis poker terms in which case, with my 10-0 head to head it's hard to feel threatened :angel:.

Yasmine
Mar 23rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
oh Kart, the Martyr of Tennis Poker, please someone make a poster we can hang it somewhere here :devil:

Kart
Mar 23rd, 2008, 03:15 PM
^ That's fine but I need some time with photoshop before you release it to the masses.

Kuilli
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:26 PM
You'd have to demonstrate caring first of all for me to get an idea of what I'm supposed to do :p.
You just seem too much work. Not sure you are worth it. :angel: :p

BTW you're surely not implying that I have an overinflated ego after the battering you and Yasmine have given me are you ?

Unless you mean in tennis poker terms in which case, with my 10-0 head to head it's hard to feel threatened :angel:.
Nope, you are the one who implied that. :p And Yasmine and I have been quite gentle to you. :p

Yasmine
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Nope, you are the one who implied that. :p And Yasmine and I have been quite gentle to you. :p
Too gentle if you ask me...

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 12:08 PM
You just seem too much work. Not sure you are worth it. :angel: :p
:awww:

Ok trying to be cute doesn't suit me :tape:.
No !

If I'm going down anyway at least let me do it in style. Think of my ego - how can I boast that I lost to yours and Yasmine's Z game :sad:.

Ok being pathetic doesn't suit me either.

Kuilli
Mar 24th, 2008, 12:25 PM
:awww:

Ok trying to be cute doesn't suit me :tape:.
See and for this short moment I actually liked you. ;)

Ok being pathetic doesn't suit me either.
Well, I wouldn't like the pathetic you either. ;) So what does suit you? Being cynical and cold? :p Oh, and you can boost your ego with those 2 wins you have over me. ;)

I see you have become quite a relationship expert in NT. :p

Yasmine
Mar 24th, 2008, 12:51 PM
^^ not him, it's his ego is :p

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM
See and for this short moment I actually liked you. ;)

You should read my posts from my earlier years on WTAworld then. I was once a sensitive soul. I wouldn't read anything recent though !
Well, I wouldn't like the pathetic you either. ;) So what does suit you? Being cynical and cold? :p Oh, and you can boost your ego with those 2 wins you have over me. ;)
Two wins I'll take - truthfully I wasn't sure if I had any :lol:. Being cold doesn't suit me ... no comment on cynical :tape:.
I see you have become quite a relationship expert in NT. :p
I'm an expert on failed relationships :o. Most of those threads I've been through on some level so I do identify a bit - though I get a lot of flack for being insensitive at times I just offer it the way I wish it had been offered to me at the time. The posters are mad if they actually listen to me though !

Some of the threads used to drive me mad but it's been a while since one has disturbed me much - with the exception of the 'please help me understand my parents' separation' thread which is just :fiery:.

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:00 PM
^^ not him, it's his ego is :p
As I said, the posters are mad if they actually listen to me !

James
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Kart, you are still a sensitive soul behind that facade you have built.

Yasmine
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:20 PM
you actually get mad at what some people post about relationships? or their own personal lives? :eek: no seriously Kart, I did think you were tougher than that :hug:

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:28 PM
^ Not the relationships threads Yasmine - the threads where posters don't realise how priviliged they are when people are out there dying and starving.

Eg. I want $800 to go to the prom, why should I get a job and pay for it when I deserve it for working hard at school even though my single parent mother is currently spending her money on putting a roof over our heads ?

I don't get mad nowadays though. In fact, it was a refreshing change to post some thoughts I actually felt mildly strongly about that weren't tennis related.

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Kart, you are still a sensitive soul behind that facade you have built.
I'm not, believe me but don't start being nice to me - it's against the vein of this thread !

James
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Don't worry, I will break down that facade brick by brick. I love a challenge.

Yasmine
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
^ Not the relationships threads Yasmine - the threads where posters don't realise how priviliged they are when people are out there dying and starving.

Eg. I want $800 to go to the prom, why should I get a job and pay for it when I deserve it for working hard at school even though my single parent mother is currently spending her money on putting a roof over our heads ?

I don't get mad nowadays though. In fact, it was a refreshing change to post some thoughts I actually felt mildly strongly about that weren't tennis related.
I know. I do charity work and if all goes well tomorrow, will probably work a lot more for kids who haven't got a hundredth of the chance those spoiled kids you are talking about (in which I probably could be included).

I'm not, believe me but don't start being nice to me - it's against the vein of this thread !
Oh you say Kuilli and myself are battering you, then when someone is nice, you just don't like it either:p Make up your mind! :lol:

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 03:03 PM
I know. I do charity work and if all goes well tomorrow, will probably work a lot more for kids who haven't got a hundredth of the chance those spoiled kids you are talking about (in which I probably could be included).
I'd definitely be included as well. Though that's no big deal - it's no one's fault that they're priviliged. It's the fact that some people don't care that annoys me.
Oh you say Kuilli and myself are battering you, then when someone is nice, you just don't like it either:p Make up your mind! :lol:

I don't like compliments for reasons that I'll spare you. Fortunately, I'm full enough of myself to make up for a lack of them :o.

Kart
Mar 24th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Don't worry, I will break down that facade brick by brick. I love a challenge.
Yes but what if you find nothing underneath ! :p

Stick with the facade - that's my motto. At least you know what you're getting :p.

Yasmine
Mar 24th, 2008, 04:40 PM
facades are boring :p

Not many of us like compliments (for reasons i'll also spare you) but accept them once in a while is nice for the person giving them :angel: And damn it Kart, stop trying to make yourself look like an arrogant, heartless guy, it ain't working.

Kuilli
Mar 24th, 2008, 07:55 PM
You should read my posts from my earlier years on WTAworld then. I was once a sensitive soul. I wouldn't read anything recent though !
A sensitive soul?? What happened to you? :p I probably would have liked you back then, but I will skip your earlier posts. See, the timing is just all wrong for us. ;)

Two wins I'll take - truthfully I wasn't sure if I had any :lol:. Being cold doesn't suit me ... no comment on cynical :tape:.
I really don't know how many wins it is. I know you beat me in Fed Cup, and I figured I'll give you another one just in case you happened to beat me in regular singles tourney. ;)

I'm an expert on failed relationships :o.
:awww: But at least you are an expert. :p So you have been showing up at people's houses at 4-5am unannounced also? ;)

Some of the threads used to drive me mad but it's been a while since one has disturbed me much - with the exception of the 'please help me understand my parents' separation' thread which is just :fiery:.
And the guy still doesn't get it after all those replies. :rolleyes:

I don't like compliments for reasons that I'll spare you. Fortunately, I'm full enough of myself to make up for a lack of them :o
So, what do you like? I don't mind compliments. They can be nice at times if they are sincere. ;) So, keep on telling me how wonderful I am. :p

-Ph51-
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:13 PM
You are wonderful. :lol:

James
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Yes but what if you find nothing underneath ! :p

Stick with the facade - that's my motto. At least you know what you're getting :p.

I doubt I will find nothing underneath. I have faith in you.

Kuilli
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Phil :kiss:

Here:
http://static.eway.com/catalog/1/sp02_109069_pfd.jpg

and if that doesn't help:
http://www.grotec.co.uk/product_photos/Duct_Tape.jpg

:angel:

-Ph51-
Mar 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM
:unsure::bolt:

Kuilli
Mar 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM
:unsure::bolt:
For your heart, of course. :angel: ;)

-Ph51-
Mar 24th, 2008, 10:43 PM
my heart feels better already. :angel::kiss:

Kart
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:42 AM
facades are boring :p

Not many of us like compliments (for reasons i'll also spare you) but accept them once in a while is nice for the person giving them :angel: And damn it Kart, stop trying to make yourself look like an arrogant, heartless guy, it ain't working.
I'm not heartless ...

BTW I subscribe to the view that everyone on WTAworld is holding up some kind of facade. Whether they mean to or not.
A sensitive soul?? What happened to you? :p I probably would have liked you back then, but I will skip your earlier posts. See, the timing is just all wrong for us. ;)
I'd skip them too - they were dripping with sentiment. Thinking about them makes me feel ill.

What to do about the timing ? :sad: Maybe I could just show you my sensitive side if you promise not to tell anyone :secret:.
I really don't know how many wins it is. I know you beat me in Fed Cup, and I figured I'll give you another one just in case you happened to beat me in regular singles tourney. ;)
Oh you didn't count ? In that case, it's still 10-0 until proven otherwise :p.

:awww: But at least you are an expert. :p So you have been showing up at people's houses at 4-5am unannounced also? ;)
LOL no. Though I have been in both situations of being keener than the other and vice versa. Neither are particularly great I have to admit but it's harder if you're trying to stay away when you want to do the opposite as I'm sure you know. Actually you probably don't know as I can't imagine anyone not being keen on you :hearts:.

And the guy still doesn't get it after all those replies. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

So, what do you like? I don't mind compliments. They can be nice at times if they are sincere. ;) So, keep on telling me how wonderful I am. :p
I like you. You are an excellent conversationalist.

Rumour has it you're wonderful as well :p.
I doubt I will find nothing underneath. I have faith in you.
You're too nice for your own good. You ought to be careful or some nice man might take advantage of you.

Now there's an idea actually :hehehe:.

James
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:19 AM
If only a nice man would take advantage of me. :o

* tries not to sound desperate *

James
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Hmm, I accidentally posted that in the Offical players forum request thread first off. I hoped I moved it in time for people to actually notice. :tape:

Kart
Mar 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM
If only a nice man would take advantage of me. :o

* tries not to sound desperate *
I'm not a nice man :devil:.

I'll bet they're queueing round the block anyway Jim.

Kart
Mar 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Hmm, I accidentally posted that in the Offical players forum request thread first off. I hoped I moved it in time for people to actually notice. :tape:
I'm highly tempted to move it back.

Kuilli
Mar 25th, 2008, 05:56 PM
:tape: Now that's desperate! :lol: :p But why stop with the player forums request thread if there are also GM and NT?! ;)

Kuilli
Mar 25th, 2008, 06:09 PM
What to do about the timing ? :sad: Maybe I could just show you my sensitive side if you promise not to tell anyone :secret:.
I can promise not to post anything about your sensitive side publicly on wtaworld. ;)

Oh you didn't count ? In that case, it's still 10-0 until proven otherwise :p.
Nope, seemed like too much work. I'm sure Doc has easier way to come up with that stat. And there is no way it's 10-0. :ras:

LOL no. Though I have been in both situations of being keener than the other and vice versa. Neither are particularly great I have to admit but it's harder if you're trying to stay away when you want to do the opposite as I'm sure you know. Actually you probably don't know as I can't imagine anyone not being keen on you :hearts:.
I have been in both situations also, so you are really not that special. :p And yes, there are people who don't like me. :eek: No matter how wonderful I am. ;)

I like you. You are an excellent conversationalist.

Rumour has it you're wonderful as well :p.
You are just too kind now. :p Yes, I heard that rumor also, so it must be true. ;) Of course, it doesn't matter that I started it. ;)

James
Mar 25th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I'm not a nice man :devil:.

I'll bet they're queueing round the block anyway Jim.

We will work on redeveloping your sensitive, sweet side. And I will look out the window. It might be the snow shortening the queue today though.

I'm highly tempted to move it back.

But I would forgive you, and that no doubt spoils most of the fun.

:tape: Now that's desperate! :lol: :p But why stop with the player forums request thread if there are also GM and NT?! ;)

I might request a dating forum next, but knowing this site I am bound to end up with someone completely wrong for me.

-Ph51-
Mar 25th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I can promise not to post anything about your sensitive side publicly on wtaworld. ;)

Nope, seemed like too much work. I'm sure Doc has easier way to come up with that stat. And there is no way it's 10-0. :ras:

I have been in both situations also, so you are really not that special. :p And yes, there are people who don't like me. :eek: No matter how wonderful I am. ;)

You are just too kind now. :p Yes, I heard that rumor also, so it must be true. ;) Of course, it doesn't matter that I started it. ;)
Oh yes...Did i tell you that you were wonderful today? :angel::D

Kuilli
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I might request a dating forum next, but knowing this site I am bound to end up with someone completely wrong for me.
What a good idea. :lol: Although NT would be quite perfect for that also, except it's full of politics nowadays. :yawn: I'm sure you'll find someone who is perfect for you. :p Perhaps I can find someone suitable for me also then. ;)

Oh yes...Did i tell you that you were wonderful today? :angel::D
No. But you did now. :kiss: ;)

-Ph51-
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:17 PM
What a good idea. :lol: Although NT would be quite perfect for that also, except it's full of politics nowadays. :yawn: I'm sure you'll find someone who is perfect for you. :p Perhaps I can find someone suitable for me also then. ;)

No. But you did now. :kiss: ;)

well i guess that's called love :angel:

Yasmine
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Politics, Britney Spears, are you gay or not?, relationship threads: that's about what lies in NT these days :rolls:

Kuilli
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM
:awww: Awww Phil!

Politics, Britney Spears, are you gay or not?, relationship threads: that's about what lies in NT these days :rolls:
It's probably about 80% politics and then the rest of the topics you listed. ;) All that politics though is way too boring and annoying. :yawn: Can't remember it being that bad during the last elections.

Kart
Mar 26th, 2008, 10:43 AM
You can if you like - it would be a short post these days ;).

Keep telling yourself that :p.
I can't believe that there is anyone that doesn't like you :speakles:.
You have no problems accepting compliments I see ;).
We will work on redeveloping your sensitive, sweet side. And I will look out the window. It might be the snow shortening the queue today though.
I don't believe that for a minue the queue is short.
But I would forgive you, and that no doubt spoils most of the fun.

I don't believe that it spoils all the fun ...

I think you and -Ph51- would make a beautiful couple.
I was actually thinking about starting a thread myself today entitled 'should I dump my partner via text message ?' but I've decided it's too mean.

-Ph51-
Mar 26th, 2008, 11:10 AM
My heart already belongs to someone in case you didn't notice. :angel::hearts:

James
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I don't believe that for a minue the queue is short.

I actually looked up the word minue, before it struck me you probably meant to type minute. :tape:

I don't believe that it spoils all the fun ...

In that case I will leave it up to you to make up your mind.

I think you and -Ph51- would make a beautiful couple.

I am sure we will, but he can join the queue. ;)

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:45 AM
My heart already belongs to someone in case you didn't notice. :angel::hearts:
I'm touched, really, but I don't think you can afford me.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:47 AM
I actually looked up the word minue, before it struck me you probably meant to type minute. :tape:

:tape:

I usually re-read and edit after posting but I was so tired I clearly missed it.

Kuilli
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:19 AM
Keep telling yourself that :p.
Unlike you, I don't need to. :p I know it's not 10-0.

I can't believe that there is anyone that doesn't like you :speakles:.
I can't believe it either. :( I'm just soooo wonderful most of the times. ;)

I was actually thinking about starting a thread myself today entitled 'should I dump my partner via text message ?' but I've decided it's too mean.
You really should. We need more excitement in NT. ;) Which partner are you thinking of dumping? You seem to have too many of them. I can't quite keep track of all your extracurricular activities. :p

I'm touched, really, but I don't think you can afford me.
It was only couple days ago when I told Phil I wasn't interested because he was married and now his heart belongs to Kart already?!?! :eek: You guys move on too damn fast. :p

-Ph51-
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Not only rejected by one, but by two! :tears:

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:08 PM
You really should. We need more excitement in NT. ;) Which partner are you thinking of dumping? You seem to have too many of them. I can't quite keep track of all your extracurricular activities. :p
I was dumped by text message about four months ago - though it wasn't that serious, I was still :explode:. So I can't bear to do it to someone that's actually quite decent. Let's face it, no one likes to hear that the other isn't as keen as they are.

I've only got one partner now thank you - there were two on the go at the start of the year just as potentials but I streamlined to just this one until now. I went over to do it yesterday. Despite driving 60 miles for this single purpose, we got, er, distracted and then I couldn't bring myself to do it :weirdo:.

I'm pathetic :( :sad:.

Any suggestions as to how to do it - I'll bet you've had some unrequited love towards you in the past :hearts: and broken a few hearts along the way ...

I'm serious BTW - I need help. Rocketta just laughed at me :rolleyes:.
It was only couple days ago when I told Phil I wasn't interested because he was married and now his heart belongs to Kart already?!?! :eek: You guys move on too damn fast. :p
I am an equal opportunist but I don't play with married guys (or girls) either. I'm not that easy.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Not only rejected by one, but by two! :tears:
I'd sympathise if you didn't have a wife already !

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:16 PM
You have my sympathies, Kart. It can't be an easy situation.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:30 PM
It's my own making so don't sympathise, I don't really deserve the sympathy. Give me a solution though !

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:33 PM
You may think you do not deserve it, but I tend to disagree.

On the solution part, just break it off gently, but firmly. Breaking up is never fun for anyone involved, so you may as well get it over with.

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:34 PM
And do it in person, face to face. Forgot to add that.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:08 PM
And do it in person, face to face. Forgot to add that.
The problem is that I've already tried that.

I said it was too far to form a relationship - reply 'I don't mind travelling to you.'

Then I said I wasn't in the right place to commit time as I have exams coming up - reply 'I'm willing to wait until you are free.'

Then I said I didn't feel that I wanted a relationship now - reply (basically) 'I'll take whatever's on offer even if it's sporadic meets.'

How do you break it off *gently* with someone that's willing to settle for so little ?

I know I wouldn't.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:12 PM
This is all becoming a bit too 'all about Kart's disaster life' for me and nothing to do with tennis poker so don't answer that.

Let's change the topic. I'm removing my last post.

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:13 PM
You always say don't answer that when I have just done so. :p But change the topic if you like.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:15 PM
You never answer anything ! If it were about you, you'd never have let it get this far :p.

I'd talk about it in PM or even if we had a chat thread but everyone coming to tennis poker can read this and really, it's completely unrelated.

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I never answer anything? I am not sure how to place that comment.

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:26 PM
I never answer anything? I am not sure how to place that comment.
Place it light heartedly as that's the way it was intended.

Though I would point out that answering 'you never answer anything' with 'I never answer anything ?' is hardly an answer in itself :p.

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:28 PM
It was not meant to be an answer, but I will take note of the light hearted intention.

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I go away for 2 days, I come back and Kart is asking for advice on how to deal with his love life. What the hell has gone wrong? :scratch:

Anyway back from Paris, now anxiously waiting for an answer after an interview (plus an informal meeting with the whole service the next day) which all went very well. I might panic because I have to start soon but I'll manage :angel:

Oh one of the questions in the interview was: "Do you think that if you see 2 people in conflict via the discussion forum, you'll be able to handle it?"

let me think :scratch: for about one hundredth of a second I thought, then answered yes. Seriously if I survive here, I should be able to handle anything on a discussion board :rolls:(and I can hassle the tech staff in the office next door :devil: )

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:33 PM
It was not meant to be an answer, but I will take note of the light hearted intention.
I rest my case, you never answer anything :p. Though to be fair, I don't ask that much.

:hug: for deleting your post BTW, you didn't have to.
I go away for 2 days, I come back and Kart is asking for advice on how to deal with his love life. What the hell has gone wrong? :scratch:
Well, basically, while you were away and not here to keep her tough, Kuilli softened up a bit to my charm (in as much as she didn't batter me) so I opened up a bit. Now that you're back as reinforcement, I'm locking down, ready for battle :armed:.

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I'm afraid I have another battle to deal with these days, but I'll be fully supporting Kuilli :armed:

Oh and btw, once you've opened up, I'm afraid locking down just isn't possible anymore :devil: :lol:

DoctorG
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Just my two cents: I don't think this thread has derailed to off-topic routes. When I created this game on the other board, in a very different environment, the main purpose was making people gather and find new friends. That's why you can find here posters who usually don't play games on this site. This thread is a perfect example of the true original Tennis Poker spirit. :cool:

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I rest my case, you never answer anything :p. Though to be fair, I don't ask that much.

You can ask me anything you want, publicly or privately.

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:19 PM
You can ask me anything you want, publicly or privately.
Now that brings back some memory of a conversation with you when I came to the Netherlands Eddy :cool:

I kept asking questions (curious me) and you said something like "well I don't mind you asking questions, i'm just not sure I can answer all the time" :lol:

am I messing things up with Kart here? :devil:

James
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Now that brings back some memory of a conversation with you when I came to the Netherlands Eddy :cool:

I kept asking questions (curious me) and you said something like "well I don't mind you asking questions, i'm just not sure I can answer all the time" :lol:

I did not mind you asking questions indeed. I just could not answer them all the time. :p

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Forget that, let's hear what details you've got !

DoctorG has basically given us free reign and James has just nominated himself for thread topic ...

-Ph51-
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:21 PM
you are wonderful, Kuilli. :D

Kuilli
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:54 PM
What happened here overnight?! :eek: I wake up and there is this whole discussion about Kart's love life, which I understand is partially deleted, the posts that is, not Kart's love life. ;) Or perhaps that is too. ;) And since Kart changed the topic, I guess my advice is no longer needed. :p

Well, basically, while you were away and not here to keep her tough, Kuilli softened up a bit to my charm (in as much as she didn't batter me) so I opened up a bit. Now that you're back as reinforcement, I'm locking down, ready for battle
See, I have a softer side to me also. ;) Yep, you opened up and then you changed the topic. :p

So, James is the one answering the questions? ;)

Thank you, Phil. How come nobody else is noticing that?! ;)

-Ph51-
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM
What happened here overnight?! :eek: I wake up and there is this whole discussion about Kart's love life, which I understand is partially deleted, the posts that is, not Kart's love life. ;) Or perhaps that is too. ;) And since Kart changed the topic, I guess my advice is no longer needed. :p

See, I have a softer side to me also. ;) Yep, you opened up and then you changed the topic. :p

So, James is the one answering the questions? ;)

Thank you, Phil. How come nobody else is noticing that?! ;)

because i'm the one. :hearts:

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM

Fine. I'll undelete my post so you can give your thoughts. I was just a bit uneasy about it as anyone opening this thread would have gotten that as the last post and it's a bit personal but now we're on the next page and DoctorG is okay with this thread, I'm more relaxed about it though it really isn't that interesting :o. Your advice is always welcome though - you are wonderful after all :p.

-Ph51-
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:19 PM
well i'm sick, high fever and freezing.
shame on you Kart to take advantage as i'm not able to defend myself.
who says i'm still married? :devil:

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Forget that, let's hear what details you've got !

DoctorG has basically given us free reign and James has just nominated himself for thread topic ...
I'm afraid you won't be able to afford these details :hehehe:

Kuilli
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Fine. I'll undelete my post so you can give your thoughts.
Well, you can delete it again if you like. I have read it. ;)

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:29 PM
who says i'm still married? :devil:
You did !

Get well soon :).
I'm afraid you won't be able to afford these details :hehehe:
Do you take vCash ?
Well, you can delete it again if you like. I have read it. ;)
Told you it was an anticlimax !

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Do you take vCash ?
I'm afraid you don't have enough :p

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Yes but I have admin cp access so vmoney is no object.

Unfortunately, morals are a problem :(.

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Whatelse can you offer then? :angel:

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM
All sorts of things that money can't buy :hehehe:.

I'd need to see the goods first though.

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM
well until you give me some examples, I might decide to think about showing you the goods :p

Kuilli
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Examples, goods? :eek: What's going on here?!?! :p

Get better, Phil. :) Here, have some chicken noodle soup. ;)

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/img/recipe_images/SP4389.JPG

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:15 PM
well until you give me some examples, I might decide to think about showing you the goods :p
Examples ? Use your imagination ...

We are still talking about James' secrets aren't we ?

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Examples, goods? :eek: What's going on here?!?! :p
Yasmine's going to dish the dirt on her trip to see James in Holland back when they were vlovers.

Thinking about that actually, I hope he was a gentleman and let you sleep in the bed Yasmine.

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Examples ? Use your imagination ...

We are still talking about James' secrets aren't we ?
No i want defined examples, i'm not giving any goods otherwise :angel:

Yasmine's going to dish the dirt on her trip to see James in Holland back when they were vlovers.

Thinking about that actually, I hope he was a gentleman and let you sleep in the bed Yasmine.
Actually you're asking the wrong question, was I nice enough to let him sleep in the bed :p

Kart
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:28 PM
No i want defined examples, i'm not giving any goods otherwise :angel:

Well tell me what you want or need and I'll see if I can provide it.
Actually you're asking the wrong question, was I nice enough to let him sleep in the bed :p
Oh now we're getting somewhere ! Although I'm not sure it's somewhere I want to go :o ... I trust you, er, slept well (?)

Yasmine
Mar 27th, 2008, 10:31 PM
given my lack of memory and tiredness tonight, I'm gonna have to let you wait a little longer I'm afraid Kart :hehehe: I need a massage and now but since you won't do anything nice unless you get something in exchange, I'll be off :p