View Full Version : OMG :cries:

spiritedenergy
Feb 9th, 2008, 08:49 AM
The time of her life.:sad::kiss::bigclap::clap2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhgVEOWEA1I

mankind
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Hot.

They should have included that audio at the end where she said "I'm sorry I'm so emotional", that was so :awww: :sad:

But there is so much promise and potential in this girl. I wish I was a really huge obsessed fan of a young player like her because all her peaks are ahead of her and there is so much to look forward to for her, and for her supporters.

Ajde indeed. :rocker2:

Farina Elia Fan
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM
:hearts:

sammy01
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:48 PM
love the song, just cant warm to ana though i am trying!

Effy
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Ivanovic back to 2005 was way lovely.

Milito22
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:12 PM
:sobbing:... :hug: ...Anita .....:worship:

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:59 PM
love the song, just cant warm to ana though i am trying!

Loathe the song, to me Green Day are just a bland stadium rock band. Nice pics of Ana almost make it tolerable however.

DokicPova
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:59 PM
i thought she had the time of cheating against danka

sammy01
Feb 9th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Loathe the song, to me Green Day are just a bland stadium rock band. Nice pics of Ana almost make it tolerable however.

its the only green day song i like, im more of a tori amos kinda guy, quirky, mad, but oh so talented!

dya74
Feb 9th, 2008, 02:24 PM
well, somebody put together a nice video: some photos are wonderfull

spiritedenergy
Feb 11th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Hot.

They should have included that audio at the end where she said "I'm sorry I'm so emotional", that was so :awww: :sad:

But there is so much promise and potential in this girl. I wish I was a really huge obsessed fan of a young player like her because all her peaks are ahead of her and there is so much to look forward to for her, and for her supporters.

Ajde indeed. :rocker2:

:confused: You can be, being fan is one of the few things which are still free of charge in the world. I especially love the part in the middle when there is the match agains Venus, it makes me shiver. Can you imagine what does it mean for a normal girl (because Ana is a normal, simple girls copmared to many of the others in WTA) being in a QF of the GS in her favourite country, with a crowd and a nation crazy for her, and closing out a match aginst the 6 times GS winner and really living legend Venus Williams? I think she'll never forget and she'll have plenty to tell to her children and grandchildren.

Ana it was wonderful THANK YOU:sobbing:

mankind
Feb 11th, 2008, 03:42 AM
No, spiritedenergy, I have my own favourites, mostly in men's tennis, and as hard as I try it's not the same even if I support Ana like crazy, I'm still not a huge fan.

DimaDinosaur
Feb 11th, 2008, 07:34 AM
suspicious

Brett.
Feb 11th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Ivanovic back to 2005 was way lovely.

I agree. I really enjoyed watching her match against Amelie Mauresmo @ FO :drool:

Langers
Feb 11th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Great vid. :yeah:

I still can't believe she made the final, what a great tournament. :worship:

KBdoubleu
Feb 11th, 2008, 01:35 PM
i thought she had the time of cheating against danka

Seriously? A Sharapova fan complaining of gamesmanship should know way better

Slutati
Feb 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM
what a lame video :lol:

*Jool*
Feb 11th, 2008, 05:44 PM
had she won and died a few days later , I'd have understood the highly emotional degree of that video . (sorry :o )

Now , still congrats to her and her fans for her great run . :hatoff:

morningglory
Feb 11th, 2008, 06:10 PM
love some of the photos, hate the song.