PDA

View Full Version : How many tournaments...

spiritedenergy
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Will Hantuchova win from now on in her career?

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Hard to say....at a guess considering Daniela's age and how her career is going I would say an addition 2 to 5 would be most likely. It could of course be over 5 or nothing at all but the likelihood is that it will fall in this range. I would also presume that those tournaments would all be of a Tier II or higher status.

Poova
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:25 PM
A few more I would say.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Hopefully she can win many more!!!
Im praying for a Grand Slam

jonny84
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:33 PM
A few more. Probably around 6 or so. She may surprise us all and win a slam too.

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Hopefully she can win many more!!!
Im praying for a Grand Slam

That would be very nice. I will keep my expectations much more modest but were she to actually surprise me by winning a slam I have no doubt I would share your level of happiness.

spiritedenergy
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I think she is at a crossroad: she can climb from her position and become a top 5 player, or she will slide in her usual 10-20 position and won't win much and just fade way like Dementieva. Of course considering her mental case, she's most likely to slide.:tape:

Effy
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM
whats up with all this prediction thing? :o how should we know?

Pasta-Na
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:13 AM
23 Singles G.S titles and piss the legend off :angel:

Slumpsova
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:50 AM
i don't think she can go any further :shrug:
she always has a tough time against #11-20 ranked players bc it's her true level.

missvarsha
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:00 AM
well last year she got over her mental/physical block of actually winning events (which some people never manage), and started out the year big with the semifinal in Australia.
I still don't see her as a grandslam winner, sorry. She just doesn't have big enough weapons to take out 4-5 tough opponents. Assuming she doesnt completely fade away again I would give her 1-2 events a year for the next few years, making some noise here and there but nothing stunning. probably finish her career with 10 or so titles.

Peterk07
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:02 AM
she always has a tough time against #11-20 ranked players bc it's her true level.

If her place is below #10, who would you put in there? I could ask the same question about Bartoli and Chaky b/c i read the same "she doesn't belong there" opinion often about them.

So who are the true TOP10's not being there?

danieln1
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:31 AM
In the last 6 years, she won three, so she´s in a average of 2 each 2 years, so for the next 6 years she´ll win three titles, of course 2 times in Indian Wells!

Bruno71
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:35 AM
It depends what tournies she plays. If her schedule is as it has been she could get maybe 3 or 4 more.

Brooks.
Feb 9th, 2008, 06:19 AM
she chokes way too much to win a slam.

there's not a draw easy enough. especially at a major

she'll win like 3 or 4 more tier II or III ...maybe a tier I