PDA

View Full Version : Paris QF : Bartoli def. Razzano 61 76

go_russia
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:22 PM
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

disco_rage
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Well done Marion! Keep it going! Take the title!

Elwin.
Well done Marion!

azmad_88
almost 10 years since they last met

Demska
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:27 PM
:crying2:

tarrysai
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Well Done Marion!!!:):bounce::dance::yippee::woohoo::crazy:: rocker2::banana:

Effy
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM
:o

Wayn77
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Allez Marion.

All the way girl, ALL THE WAY. :D

Highlandman
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Virginie :sad: :sad: - Marion :yeah: :D

FrenchY52
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Razzano played for her country last weekend in China, it was obvious she was gonna be tired :tears:
Glad the crowd made the good choice and I hope Fat will meet Mauresmo in the semi.

A Magicman
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Allez Marion!!!

Poova
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Marion :banana:

FrenchY52 :lol: :tape: Go choke on your own vomit.

Marcelo.
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Marion :bounce:

A'DAM
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Surprised about the result but happy anyway!
Way to go CupCake ;)

The Daviator
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Marion :woohoo: Time to get your first Tier II :yeah:

Dave.
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Go Marion! :bounce: First SF of the year!

Good run from Virginie though. :hug:

Marion, Amelie and Virginie are France's real top 3 players now.

cocco80
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM
glad for marion !!!

what's up with this 'fat jokes' ? what did she ever do to deserve that?

HAOCHEN-GOAT
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Marion :lol: :worship:

HenryMag.
Feb 8th, 2008, 07:06 PM
great fight for Virginie in 2nd set...she served at *5-4 to win the set...but good tourney anyway...

congrats to Marion!!

Hant11
Feb 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Razzano played for her country last weekend in China, it was obvious she was gonna be tired :tears:
Glad the crowd made the good choice and I hope Fat will meet Mauresmo in the semi.

pfff

UDACHi
Feb 8th, 2008, 07:17 PM
:woohoo:
good week for marion, two routine wins over quality opposition.

Sund7101
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Keep it up Marion!

hingis-seles
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Allez.

Hope she can make the SF interesting.

willrock
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:43 PM
what's up with this 'fat jokes' ? what did she ever do to deserve that?

Well, she's been a bitch that's all.
She knew Virginie was EXHAUSTED (seriously I attended her match against Alizé yesterday and she couldn't even walk properly at the end) and during the match she put pressure on her taking less than 90 seconds at turnovers so as to incent Virginie to go back to play more quickly. Anyway the audience was supporting Virginie, they made the good choice, knowing that Virginie played for her country at FedCup...
As far as I'm concerned, I am an official Marion hater since she talked trash about Tati, which I won't forgive her.

To Frenchy52: moi je préfère l'appeler "la Grosse Barto" si tu connais l'expression "grosse bertha" tu comprendras lol

faboozadoo15
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM
What delicious semifinals. 2 babes in one, and 2 drama queens in the other. Maybe Chaky will go all mad like in Fed Cup :devil:

Josh.
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM
marion :banana:

Poova
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
She knew Virginie was EXHAUSTED (seriously I attended her match against Alizé yesterday and she couldn't even walk properly at the end) and during the match she put pressure on her taking less than 90 seconds at turnovers so as to incent Virginie to go back to play more quickly. Anyway the audience was supporting Virginie, they made the good choice, knowing that Virginie played for her country at FedCup...
As far as I'm concerned, I am an official Marion hater since she talked trash about Tati, which I won't forgive her.

To Frenchy52: moi je préfère l'appeler "la Grosse Barto" si tu connais l'expression "grosse bertha" tu comprendras lol
That's your excuse to call her fat?

Low and classless. :wavey:

jonny84
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
:bigclap: Marion.

cocco80
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM

I know that Virginie was exhausted since I've seen her match yesterday. I was glad she managed to pull it through. Unfortunately, Eurosport hasn't covered today's match (here in Serbia, at least).

I didn't know about that trash-talking about Tati. What happened?

Marion has always seemed nice to me. This comes as surprise tbh.

leviathane
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM

i'm glad for Marion :bounce:
Je ne pense pas que Frenchy 52 ait les connaissances culturelles pour comprendre cette référence historique :rolleyes:

Fat girl, like you say, deserve really now to be in top 10 ; sorry for your barbie girl.

BartoliBabes
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:01 PM
gr8 win mar, well done!

leviathane
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I didn't know about that trash-talking about Tati. What happened?

Marion has always seemed nice to me. This comes as surprise tbh.

Don't be disturbed by this 2 marion haters. Marion say nothing wrong about tati, the opposite isn't true :rolleyes:

Marionated
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Marion :):bounce: I really hope you can get to your first tier 2 final now.

Virginie, you had a great tournament, and I'm confident you will crack the top 20 soon.

The Kaz
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Razzano...you have been MARIONATED :drool:

Renalicious
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Woohoo! Go Marion! Make it up for your AO loss! :D

tobi
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Tough luck Virginie :(

It was a great week after Fed Cup nevertheless.

Alizé Molik
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:57 PM

hmm the way I remember it, wasn't it Tati, Razzano, Dechy and Amé talking trash about Marion after she announced that she wouldn't play fedcup? I think you should get your facts straight.

and frenchy75whatever, you bashing marion in every thread about her is getting really, really pathetic.

danieln1
Feb 9th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Marion... unfortunately she´ll lose to Anna, Anna is on fire lately

Pasta-Na
Feb 9th, 2008, 01:39 AM
watched marion's AO match... her games were :help: and now she keeps winning again :lol: