Feb 8th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Good fight from Tammy. :hug:

A'DAM
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Easier than expected. Good job Aga!

V.Melb
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Radwanska too good. :)
Its nice to see that she supports her younger sister, and probably wants to travel with her,
but she will soon have to accept that this is not her level, she is too good for these tournaments, and her sister on the other hand, although talented, is not yet good enough for them~!
Good win anyway for Raswanska anyway.... Tammy could have been dangerous, I am sure that Tammy fought hard.

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:58 AM
A more couple more easy wins like this and Aga could actually take this title and still turn up in Antwerp ready for another good run next week. :)

muniu
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:01 PM
COngrats, good luck tmrw :D

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Radwanska too good. :)
Its nice to see that she supports her younger sister, and probably wants to travel with her,
but she will soon have to accept that this is not her level, she is too good for these tournaments, and her sister on the other hand, although talented, is not yet good enough for them~!
Good win anyway for Raswanska anyway.... Tammy could have been dangerous, I am sure that Tammy fought hard.

Agree. Tammy would have definately fought hard. She is a consumate professional and playing at home gives every player extra insentive.

As for Aga and Ula it should now be a case of you go your way and I go mine. Aga needs to focus on Tier 1 and 2s and Ula on 50k and 25K ITFs.

A'DAM
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
A more couple more easy wins like this and Aga could actually take this title and still turn up in Antwerp ready for another good run next week. :)

If Aga will win this tournie she shall withdraw from Antwerp.
It does not make sense to swich from outdoors to indoors just to go outdoors the very next week. And also so much traveling and playing for 4 weeks straight hmmm :tape:

Aga please withdraw from Antwerp!!!!!

Vut
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
congrats! Aga

I believe Tammy will play better than 2007.

CooCooCachoo
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Tammy :(

égalité
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:38 PM
:woohoo: Go Aga! :hearts:

papru
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Great job Aga :worship:

Effy
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:55 PM
nicely done, Aga :cool:

Renalicious
Feb 8th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Go Aga! :D

Ellery
Feb 8th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Tammy :sad:

Wojtek
Feb 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM
If Aga will win this tournie she shall withdraw from Antwerp.
It does not make sense to swich from outdoors to indoors just to go outdoors the very next week. And also so much traveling and playing for 4 weeks straight hmmm :tape:

Aga please withdraw from Antwerp!!!!!
What's wrong with you :tape::help:
Why she should withdraw from Antwerp. If she wins she will play on Wed in Belgium

A'DAM
Feb 8th, 2008, 01:44 PM
What's wrong with you :tape::help:
Why she should withdraw from Antwerp. If she wins she will play on Wed in Belgium

Well dont you think that playing four weeks in a row (with fed cup 5) is a bit to much?
And also switching from outdoors to indoors just to swich back again to outdoor the very next week isnt a good thing to keep a good rythm :confused:

But anyway thats only MHO

Jorn
Feb 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Well done Aga! :)

Now take the title! ;)

spriwi
Feb 8th, 2008, 02:15 PM
good job aga :yeah:

2 more matches to your second career title :lick:

Dexter
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Good job, Aga. :cool:

jonny84
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:13 PM
As expected.

Radwanska should get the title now easily.

kolan
Feb 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Go aga - you rock :bounce:

Well dont you think that playing four weeks in a row (with fed cup 5) is a bit to much?
And also switching from outdoors to indoors just to swich back again to outdoor the very next week isnt a good thing to keep a good rythm :confused:

But anyway thats only MHO

i think she should play if she feels ok next week. there is a lot of points on offer and her draw is very favourable, i think shed be mad not to if she isnt too tired ;)

realistically she isnt going to play for 5 solid weeks as she will lose early in at least one of these tournies and then she will have some rest time :)

P.S. she had about 4:confused: days rest from fed cup to Pattaya so she really shouldnt be that spent yet :p

tobi
Feb 8th, 2008, 11:51 PM
She is too good for this event,should win at the end.

I think she will play Antwerp,will win a match or two before losing.