PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya 2nd rd: A. RADWANSKA def. A. KREMER 6/2 6/2

trainspotter
Feb 7th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Good job Aga, hope you take the Thai title :D!

Dexter
Feb 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Hell yeah, nice n easy. :drool:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Well done Aga!:D

papru
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:11 AM
great job :worship:

spriwi
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:33 AM
keep it up! :yeah:

benji48
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Good match Aga :D

Adrian.
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Nice!!!!!!1

justine schnyder
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Yay Aga :):woohoo:
More convincing than yesterday ;)

Elwin.
Feb 7th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Anne :sad:

jonny84
Feb 7th, 2008, 10:45 AM
More convincing than the King match.
The top half is now so open. Radwanska should make the final easily. If not :help:

LeChuck
Feb 7th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Hopefully Aga will win her 2nd WTA title this week.

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Manasieva is playing very well. Should Aga meet her in the Semi Finals I would regard that as another potentially tricky match for Aga and one she could conceivably lost. Having said that there is no deny this is a title Aga should and probably (but not definately) will win.

But to be completely honest I'm not too worried one way or another anyhow. There aren't a great deal of points available at this event (only 115) and were Aga to lose in the semis say she would still get 50 points. So a loss of a potential 65 points which for a player at Aga's level isn't that much. Next weeks tournament in Anterp is worth substantially more points and if she loses earlier here she gets to Anterp earlier and allows herself a better chance to do well there. So whatever happens is ok. Yeah a trophy is always nice, but this isn't a must win tournament for Aga at all.

azmad_88
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:06 AM
congrats aga

markhingis
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:22 AM
almost hour and a half for a 6/2 6/2 win is quite long. So Anne must have been fighting or Aga struggling. Take the title Aga!

tennis24.pl
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM
T. Tanasugarn is next rival....Isia must win!

A'DAM
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Manasieva is playing very well. Should Aga meet her in the Semi Finals I would regard that as another potentially tricky match for Aga and one she could conceivably lost. Having said that there is no deny this is a title Aga should and probably (but not definately) will win.

But to be completely honest I'm not too worried one way or another anyhow. There aren't a great deal of points available at this event (only 115) and were Aga to lose in the semis say she would still get 50 points. So a loss of a potential 65 points which for a player at Aga's level isn't that much. Next weeks tournament in Anterp is worth substantially more points and if she loses earlier here she gets to Anterp earlier and allows herself a better chance to do well there. So whatever happens is ok. Yeah a trophy is always nice, but this isn't a must win tournament for Aga at all.

Is she playing Antwerp :confused:

Kai
Feb 7th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Anne :sad: :hug:

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Is she playing Antwerp :confused:

Yup. ;)

Adrian.
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:33 PM
good aga

Effy
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:35 PM
WTG, Aga :yeah:

Adrian.
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:42 PM
sippe

A'DAM
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Yup. ;)

Well not a smart move!!!
She will play 4 weeks in a row Going to Thailand than to Belgium and than back to Asia (middle east) for another 2 tounrnies :rolleyes::o:tape:

kolan
Feb 7th, 2008, 07:28 PM
aga :bounce:

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Well not a smart move!!!
She will play 4 weeks in a row Going to Thailand than to Belgium and than back to Asia (middle east) for another 2 tounrnies :rolleyes::o:tape:

I know what you mean but I'm not too concerned. If she keeps winning eventually she will get tired and then she will lose. And then she will be able to rest. I wouldn't be surprised if Aga does win here if she either pulls out of Anterp or gets bounced in the 1st round. If however she wins here and then goes to Anterp and continues winning then obviously her body is ok and can handle it. That said, there does need to be a point when a player says my body needs a rest week.

Hopefully Aga will take some weeks off during the clay season. Clay can be a tiring surface to play on and she doesn't have a lot of points to defend for this part of the year. We will see.

Peterk07
Feb 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Well not a smart move!!!

Last week Aga played in Budapest for Poland (FED cup), then flew around the half globe for a crappy TIER4 tourny, then she'll fly back to Antwerp than back again to east.

I don't see the logic behind it, too. Unless she's doing it to support her younger sis. But sis seems successful in ruining her wta entry year, she shouldn't pull Aga with her.

I think she should have chosen a more relaxed february/march schedule, and perhaps visit a few clay tournys. Clay is definitely her weakest surface, so it's always good to practice on it. She won't be able to avoid clay forever, so it's better to get used to it sooner than later.

Shvedbarilescu
Feb 7th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Last week Aga played in Budapest for Poland (FED cup), then flew around the half globe for a crappy TIER4 tourny, then she'll fly back to Antwerp than back again to east.

I don't see the logic behind it, too. Unless she's doing it to support her younger sis. But sis seems successful in ruining her wta entry year, she shouldn't pull Aga with her.

I think she should have chosen a more relaxed february/march schedule, and perhaps visit a few clay tournys. Clay is definitely her weakest surface, so it's always good to practice on it. She won't be able to avoid clay forever, so it's better to get used to it sooner than later.

Funnily enough Agnieszka grew up on clay and won the RG juniors on clay. Her 1st WTA main draw tournament came on clay also when she won her 1st match in Warsaw in 2006 beating Myskina in the 1st round. But yes I would agree over the last couple of years it has become clear her game is better suited to faster surfaces. I'm sure she will play quite a bit of clay this year. Last year the clay season conflicted with her exams.